sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Doing the right thing(Alexandra/Matt read)

Started by Midnight, October 06, 2011, 07:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight walks out to the ring without her music playing and slides into the ring. She asked for the mic and smiles some before she turns to face the backstage entrance to speak.

Midnight: Last night me and my niece won by DQ due to Matt getting out of control. (pauses and then continues) Speculations are running rampant that I am pissed off and will not let my niece near Matt, that is false. I love my niece and am very grateful for her saving my life. If it wasn't for her, then I would have been dead due to the ex hubby I was with. I want what is best for my niece, even if it's something that I do not like. She is a grown adult and what she does with her life is her business and I will not stand in the way of her happiness. If she and Matt love each other, then so be it. I only ask Matt to treat her right and do no harm to her. I will be 100% supportive of her as I want our bond to be a strong one. She is family and with family you have to be there for them even if they do things you do not agree with. She is the one family I have left in this world and I refuse to lose her over petty strife and conflict. So I have decided that the match I am included in, I am bowing out of so she can finally have her moment in the spotlight. I rather be at ringside cheering for her and watching her win her first SEF title matchup. Besides, in my eyes she is the best and come match time, she is going to destroy Tina and JG with ease. Matt will be her true test. I hope that Matt will do the right thing and  give her the best match of her life and those two bring the house down like they have in the pass, afterall...you fans are paying to see us wrestle our asses off.

Just then...

tbc by MATT, ME OR LEXI ONLY!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF