sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Calm Before The Storm (Evolution Promo)

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 06, 2011, 10:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

So after the robot revolution on WAR that resulted in the Motor City Arena being blown up SEF is now going to the Joe Louis Arena which Whitney Marret has been using for Evolution anyways. The International Title Tournament hosted by the Co-Owner has been changed and all remaining contestants now face off in one week for the title itself, for the opportunity to hold the coveted International Championship! Its four hungry wrestlers yearning for a chance at holding gold while one man in that match has held that very title and a few more in SEF. J.G. Brooks, the man who came so close to beating Shane Mack for the World Title at Wrestle X and well there is no shame in losing, especially under those circumstances, its what happened afterwards that matters. And nothing is what happened, Brooks went downhill and dropped off the scene for a while, now he is back and may be looking to recapture some old glory on his way to what he really wants, to what everyone who enters SEF wants, the World Heavyweight Title. Four others have something to say about it and no doubt each one will be out for themselves, to try and be the one winner out of a five person free for all where anything goes. Matt Ward and Midnight are past SEF stars who have struggled hard to get over, but like with everyone, SEF continues to help and work with them. Alexandra Callaway is the newest face to this match and the company, but technically is undefeated after her debut match ended in a disqualification. Her and Matt seemed to be on the same page on the last edition of WAR, but he and Midnight are apparently related, niece and aunt or so they claim. Both those women almost created some history with the other person in this match, Tina, but after being called out, they both ducked her. Tina with nothing to prove against either awaited a real challenge from anyone and now gets it with an opportunity of a lifetime. Its her and the other four competitors all clashing in the ring at once, all five wrestlers battling to find out who is better, to name themselves as a champion, as the International Champion of SEF!

A calm night in Detroit, a peaceful atmosphere on the porch of that old, white house along the beaten path that is Mack Avenue, no really, that’s the name of the street out front and it is a beaten path. Tina stares out at it as she sits on the screened in porch. She lays on a swinging sofa with flowered cushions and a green frame. Tina wears grey sweats, white slippers, a red and grey flannel shirt, her blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Her head rests on her right hand, a smirk across her face and she sits up now crossing her arms over her chest.

So no Evolution tonight and no more WAR at all, but next week were back in the Joe and I get my chance to firmly etch myself into SEF even more than I already have. On that night, the thirteenth of October, I get to step in the ring and not only do I get a shot at the International Title, I get to show the rookie chicks, Midnight and Alexandra Callaway, why they were right to fear facing me in the ring. You two don’t have to duck me anymore cause now you get the title shot as well, but you have to go through me, and two others, a couple little boys. Matt Ward and J.G. Brooks, you two think its your time as well, but you don’t know how hard I have busted my ass to get to this very fucking moment. Julie mentored me when I got into SEF and that title was last held by her and last year when Brooks dropped his ball, I along with Shane Mack helped carry the whole fucking show!

She looks a bit serious, but calm, focused perhaps is what you see in her eyes, she appears more ready than ever before. An opportunity like this though, and her first taste of gold should she win. A sigh let’s slip from her mouth now as she stares off towards the street, then looks back saying.

Last year was intense, I went through hell at times, but I proved how tough I truly am and learned more than most learn in a decade. The only one in this match with more ringtime in SEF is Brooks and I simply have to say to you, your time came and went, its my fucking time, so get ready to watch me shine!

A smirk on her face again as Tina looks very much focused on this match next week, her arms relaxed as she says.

Midnight, I see your true colors are being shown already with wanting to be out of this match because of not wanting to conflict with your so called niece, you would rather be in her corner and watch her win the title. Nice honey, but a very, very poor estimation of who actually delivers wrestling around here for you, Alexandra, Matt Ward have proven absolutely nothing in SEF, so until you do, you got nothing. I’ve been the one busting my ass, wrestling everyone who entered those doors and here I am continuing to do so, I am ready to be a champion, I have proven myself. What have either of you proven? At least Brooks has proven himself to be a champion in SEF, though as I said, its not his time and that is all I have to prove next Thursday, that it is indeed my time to be champion and prove it I will do by kicking anyone and everyone’s ass in that ring and gunning for me once I am champion!

Tina relaxing a little more, still remains focused, going deep in though staring off in a trance towards the street, a flash of lights going by. She looks back flashing that smirk and says.

Go ahead and get yourself taken out of the match Midnight, it only means one less person to deal with and if you even think of getting involved, I don’t have to. I have friends as well and we watch each others backs, so whoever is booked is all I worry about, that International Title being on the line is what I care about! I entered SEF with that belt being displayed as what you should win to make your name here and I strived for it, as I said, last year proved I can defend a title here and after I prove it for real with the International Title, you all know where the real T & A is going next!?!

A grin now comes across her face and she pulls her legs up on the bench wrapping her arms around them and says.

One day indeed I will win that World Title, but first comes the International strap and no doubt about it I am more ready than ever, I was ready months ago, now I take it. Don’t whine and complain when one of you taps to the T & A and if you ever have any thoughts of belittling what I do in the ring, go ask Runae Moon what that gets ya. Oh yea, I forgot, duh, ditzy blonde huh, guess I can get away with it!!!

A very sarcastic tone and Tina smirking just continues.

Runae tried it and I ended her career, fact! I dare any of you to try it, I dare any of you to stop me from getting that title because like it or not I am the best wrestler to be International Champion and that’s a fact as well. Matt, Alexandra, and Midnight, you may need something so prestigious at this stage, you need to be a champion in order to try and stand out, but I have stood on my own in this very company for over a year now, whipping ass and making impacts which is why I reside in Impact X, where the renegades lead by example. Where as you do need that title, so do I and I deserve it far more as I eluded to, I can make that title remain as prestigious as it is while you three are a gamble. I admit, sometimes gambling pays off, but not in the long run and when you know you got someone you can count on to defend that belt on a moments notice, to represent this company as that champion wherever and whenever, well, you figure it out!

She smirks still and just drops her feet leaning her arms back across the back of the bench saying.

All Alexandra did is come in here and talk about being in this business for like a decade right, claiming to be already made, already over yet no one knows who she is. So she spent years on the indy circuit learning and honing her craft hoping to make it big and still does unless she thinks she already has. Sad fact for you Alexandra, your past accomplishments don’t mean anything except that you had skill to win a few titles in the past. Hell, on your bio it says nothing about it anyways, so maybe your not even telling the truth about that?! Honestly, I don’t care too much, although I’d like to believe you, who knows, especially considering what family you claim to be a part of!

A laugh comes from Tina now and she keeps composed, then says.

Maybe you and Matt should get together after next week on Evolution and console each other, because after dealing with the real wrestling machine that is truly the real T & A around here, your gonna need a fucking body bag. I want to be champion more and more and more as each day passes and by the time next Thursday gets here I’ll be boiling over ready to put down each and every one of you down for the count. Or maybe I’ll make ya tap?!

She grins and then gets to her feet stretching her arms a little before turning towards the door. Tina opens the screen door and then the main door stepping in letting the screen door shut. Shane Mack is laying on a sofa with Nykki Delight in front of him, the two cuddling and then Tina looks back rolling her eyes before saying.

Night night kiddies!

And then she shuts the door and so the view pans back away from the house widening to show the old building, surrounded by the still night air, the noise of the city heard in the distance and then a view of the smoggy sky before fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF