sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

My WAR Torn Road To Wrestle X Goes Through Anarchy

Started by ropsef4832, March 20, 2014, 04:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Caught between the lines of battle is A Native Americano who paces back and forth backstage rubbing a clean shaven face as of a day ago, so not really any noticeable stubble. His long hair swinging around as he stomps back and forth in his swat gear strapped up ready for battle. The Director of SEF staring off, thinking behind those hungry dark eyes, like a train moving with no brakes to stop. But he does pause his movement to turn and snap his head back slapping that long hair to the back of his vest and show us just how hungry he is, to let us see a real hero and not some pretty boy giving us what we think we want to hear.

I am going to Wrestle X to compete inside the ring, so Simon Lee Nash, you better prepare for one thing and only thing only on Anarchy and that is to survive. Worry about winning at the biggest show of the year cause I am not coming for anything else, except to show the world who fights for them, for real justice. And that word may confuse many, it may get overplayed, but with the world the way it is today, with the hate filled children who really aren't children anymore. They refuse to grow up and be bigger, to be the star of the show rather than the joke of the business we all love. And I fight against them, I have always fought them and now I do it in the ring, and Simon Lee, you are my outlet, the face of the haters I have to put in their place. So yes, Anarchy is all about survival and I know The Showtime will be the pack of wolves to hunt me down, to continue this war, and I am ready for everything they have in store for me, for all of us. I am not going away and I will never step down, just keep stepping up and up and away to become bigger than anyone can imagine. Daddy Mack taught me well, he taught me to stand up for what you believe in, and well he may have his own agenda and may not agree with me, he taught me very well, as he is doing for you. Its why I love the man and will always be his biggest fan, and perhaps one day I will be yours, but bringing Justice to Mack is something I will never think twice about, hell, I won't give it much of a thought, like I do to you, just keep coming cause I know he won't stop either. If no one else has the guts, the balls, the intestinal fortitude to keep up and fight by my side, besides my wonderful wife, then I don't need you. No one works harder than I when I want something bad enough and I want Justice, so there is no end to this war until Justice prevails. So stew over this Simon, think about it, and try to get ready for what I bring to Anarchy cause I got better things to do right now. I am sorry to have allowed my wife to get harmed for she does not belong in the middle of this anymore and Phoenix Winterborn does not deserve her presence at ringside, so if she goes down there, so do I. But now I go take care of her, I go get ready for battle the only way I know how and that is to play with the children I thought I would never get to hold, my own. I go be with the only ones I need to love me, so fuck you all, fuck this world, cause its high time someone brought Justice to it. Someone needs to make it a better place for the real children to grow up and take over as their own. May as well be me cause no one else has the fucking guts and like I said before, if it means taking glory from the rest of you, I'll take whatever I have to make sure you all get what you want...JUSTICE!!!

Tears rolling down his eyes now and A Native Americano backing off to lower his head not wanting to show off too much, to try and remain humble and not be arrogant, but what is he supposed to do!?! Fade into the darkness of the shadows, disappearing to go find his loved ones he refuses to live without, that he can't live without, and prepare for Anarchy, for WAR, for the road to the biggest show of the year, to bring Justice to SEF and anyone willing to stand up, to step up!?!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF