sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I Want This (Evolution Promo)

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 07, 2011, 07:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Sitting in her locker room, contemplating what went down earlier with Midnight and putting her hair back in a ponytail, Tina sits up on the bench looking up with a smirk. She lays her hands on the blue jeans covering her legs, a white baby tee with pink sleeves and the words DIVA in pink across the front covers her top and Tina just says.

I find it funny that all Midnight can do is run me down with lie after lie, constantly referring to me being blonde and claiming I live up to the stereotype, that I cannot wrestle, yet I have wrestled more in one year with SEF than she is since coming here two years ago. Of course she came and went, never stayed here longer than a few months, but her choice, unless she plays on the whole drugged story she came up with!

Tina rolling her eyes just looks disgusted by the bullshit, then continues.

I have busted my ass for this company while she comes and goes always claiming she is some legendary character, but I wonder if Midnight even knows what a legend really is? I really do wonder for I know what a legend is and its someone, something that is simply too good to be believable unless seen with your own eyes, it is mythological and I know, Midnight would probably say she is just that. The problem is that it is based off her own words, she is the one who came here and claimed to be a legend, yet no one else said she was, in fact, many wrestlers from the old circuits view her as a joke and that is a shoot baby!

A smirk and a wink, then Tina says.

You came from nowhere and entered SEF claiming to be a legend, but failing to live up to the hype, you simply failed in getting anywhere, let alone over and now it all comes to an end as soon we have a pay per view. Midnight, you simply don’t get it, you don’t have a clue what it takes to a be a true pro wrestler, your just some wannabe goth who is confused and lost like so many others, so you make your own fable and move on and on and on failing everywhere except your own company which nobody even remembers existing. Your little, oh hell, I forgot the name of it already, some manor of horrors match, wow, did you think that up all by your little old lonesome self!!!

Major sarcasm from Tina who smirks and continues.

Anyways, your little match and its traps of death, it doesn’t affect me really, makes me kind of sad if anything at the fact that were not gonna be settling our differences in the ring like we should. But if you want this match, then you got it and I will kick your ass in your own house honey, you don’t stand a chance and your too fucking stupid to realize it. I didn’t come into SEF for any reason except one, to be a wrestler, not talk about it and tell people its all about wrestling as you like to do, I actually do it. Now you don’t want to wrestler, you just want to scrap in a house, avoid traps, ooooh, so scary, ha ha…heh, more like lame. But if its how I get to end your career, end the misery of millions of people who will no longer have to suffer through your borefest of matches and promos, then so be it!

Tina crosses her arms over her chest leaning back relaxing a little as she says.

Hopefully next Thursday you do show up for the match, so I get to kick your ass in the ring at least once before I send you packing out of SEF. Who knows Midnight, maybe after I win the International Title because yes baby, that belt is coming around this gorgeous waist of mine, there ain’t no doubt that I’m a shine the brightest on Evolution! Maybe I can put it on the line in that manor of horrors match or whatever, but hey, you don’t care about the title, you think its worthless, well honey, the only thing worthless is you in SEF. Kinda like your lil niece Alexandra who spilled a lil shit about being some kind of veteran, but acts just like a typical rookie, must run in the family. Guess that’s why Matt Ward must fit for her, he acts the same and I hear incest in your family is the best!

A snicker from Tina now who lets her arms loosen and hang down, then says.

Ok, so I may only be joking on that last line, then again your no sense of humor ass will probably spawn more lies about me now, but fuck it, bring it on baby, bring it and come get it! Nothing is gonna stop me from taking that International Title in six nights and then I have something else to look forward to besides defending that title and that is sending you on a one way ticket out of SEF. This is it Midnight, I am going to realize two dreams, as a matter of fact, I’m going to see the boss, er, bosses, so let’s go!

And now Tina stands up and heads for the door, her strappy high heels clicking on the cement floor as she heads out the door holding it as we follow. Tina heads down the hall stopping near a table to grab a bottle of water, then takes a drink and re caps it as she approaches the Co-Owner’s office. Tina stops and looks at the nameplate reading Viper & Whitney Marret, then knocks on the door with her left hand a couple times. A woman’s voice answers the knock with.

Come on in, its open!

And so Tina turns the knob pushing the door in to find Whitney Marret in the usual business attire looking as good as ever. Tina steps in front of the desk as Whitney looks up asking.

May I help you Tina?

Tina says.

Not sure if you saw the challenge Midnight issued to me, but I was wanting to accept and wondering if you may have a moment to let me know if it can happen officially. I’m not real clear on the match itself, seems to be kind of ridiculous, but I want her in this match, I want her in her own element, so I can end her career once and for all. Will you make it happen?

Tina looks at Whitney trying to show her how bad she wants to do this while waiting for an answer.

Liz

(Whitney gets up and goes around her desk and sits on the corner wearing a pair of  black polyester business pants, a blue halter top with a black business jacket and clear strappy heels on and the jewelry that she had on and hair is half up and half down with her diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a blue oval pendant that has a diamond in the middle. She also has a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum. Whitney just looks to be thinking about the match with her arms crossed in front of her. Tina gets a look of being impatient and Whitney grins with the words finally saying.)

If you and her want the match, I say why not. But you do realize, if, and I mean a BIG if, she does beat you, you’ve got to go.

(Tina looks at Whitney and with a nod.)

Of course.

(Whitney inhales through her nose and looks dead into Tina’s eyes with a smile.)

Then you’ve got it. You and Midnight at the pay per view called Halloween HaVoc on October 31st, a special Monday night pay per view, in Blood Manor House of Horror match at my favorite arena in the whole world, here at the Joe Louis Arena. I do wish both of you luck but I know you don’t need it. Now if you will excuse me, I hate to be rude, I’ve got to get back to some business. You are more than welcomed to hang out here in my and Viper’s office.

(Tina shakes her head in no as Whitney shrugs and gives Tina a hug and the two break the hug and Tina leaves as Whitney goes back behind the desk and starts typing on her laptop but not for too long when Tina’s voice and a males voice are heard. Whitney looks up and smiles. The male comes into view and it’s Viper with his black with white pinstripe suit on. Whitney gets up and goes over to Viper with a smile and lays a kiss on him with one hand pressing the back of his head and the other going up his back as the scne fades to black.).

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF