sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestle X 6 {8/28/11}

Started by ropsef4832, March 15, 2014, 11:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

August 28th, 2011

So here it is, the last Sunday night in August on the twenty eighth and its time for the biggest event of the year. The Olympic Stadium in Montreal Quebec Canada is sold out and jam packed to the rafters for Wrestle X, live and tonight! Pyro blasts off over the ring and a stage is set up for the wrestlers to walk out and down a ramp to the ring, pyro blasting off from the stage as well drowning out the massive cheers from the crowd. Everyone standing up waving their signs as we see a band on the stage and its fucking Avenged Sevenfold firing up now and playing BURN IT DOWN, the theme for Wrestle X! The music kicking it in hard now and M Shadows brings in the vocals.

Jealousy's an ugly word, but you don't seem to care
Converse behind my back, but now I'm here
Need no one to comply with me though everyone that I defeat
Don't need you, fuck camaraderie, this rage will never go away.

Hatred fuels my blood
I'll Burn you down.
You can't help me.
One king to watch the horsemen fail
I'll fight 'til the end.
I won't help you.
I can't trust anyone.
See it in my eyes.
Now I can understand.
It's sorrow that feeds your lies.
Whoa, yeah!

A silence by Shadows who jumps around the ramp slapping some fans hands, the music playing heavy still and the crowd rocking out to it.

Your on my back when the water gets too deep for you to breathe
A crutch for you that won't always be there
Hide in the dark another day
The fear in you is here to stay
So keep the fuck away from me & learn to trust the words I say.

Hatred fuels my blood
I'll Burn you down.
You can't help me.
One king to watch the horsemen fail.
I'll fight 'til the end.
I won't help you.
I can't trust anyone.
Witness & see it in my eyes.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Now I can understand.
Put faith in you for the last time.
Ha! Yeah, yeah!

Another break in the vocals let's us hear the crowd continue to rock out.

Run from me before I tear you down (Be afraid)
You chose the wrong side (It feels so right)
I won't help you, let you rot away (Despise what you say)
Oh, oh, oh, oh.
Run towards the light exposin' your soul (We won't be there by your side)
Oh, oh, oh, oh.
Salvation's dyin' (Somebody's cryin')
We're all gone in the end
Oh, oh, oh, oh.
Sweet child we'll miss you
No, so far away, far away.

I can't trust anyone
Witness & see it in my eyes.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Now I can understand
Put faith in you for the last time

Fallin' away
Can't buy back time
Burn It Down anyways.

And the music begins to fade, but then M Shadows gets back up on stage putting the mic in the stand lowering it. He hovers over the mic looking a little sinister now as the music switches and the beat to Rage Against The Machine's KILLING IN THE NAME is heard. The crowd cheering for that and soon we hear the vocals from Shadows'.

Killing in the name of!

Some of those that work forces
are the same that burn crosses.
are the same that burn crosses. Uggh!

Killing in the name of!
Killing in the name of!

And now you do what they told ya

Those who died
are justified
for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
You justify
those that died
by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
Those who died
are justified
You justify
those that died

Killing in the name of!
Killing in the name of!

And now you do what they taught ya
And now you do what they taught ya
And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control
And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control
And now you do what they taught ya, now you're under control
And now you do what they taught ya!!!
Those who died
are justified
You justify
those that died
Those who died
are justified
You justify
those that died
Come on!

And now during a little guitar solo with M Shadows caught up in the song bobbing and yelling yea, the crowd goes absolutely insane now, then he realizes its cause Shane Mack steps out in his ring gear. Mack comes up next to him slapping hands with Shadows', then heads down the ramp all pumped up and dancing around as the song continues.

Yeah! Come on! Uggh!

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.
FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!
FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!

MOTHERFUCKER!!!! Ugh!!

Mack in the ring now pops up from his usual muscle pose to do a crotch chop. He then hops up to the turnbuckles pointing out to the stage at the band and raises his hands up doing the rock on sign, then does a crotch chop to a standing ovation of cheers. Mack whips off his vest and glasses tossing them out, then hops down as Sara makes the announcement.

The following match has No Rules and is set for one fall, so the only way to win is by pinfall or submission! Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred nine pounds, he is The Showsteala.............Shane Mack!

Of course he gets cheered some more, but then NEVER ENOUGH hits the pa out walks Bill nodding his head and smirking as the crowd boos him. He spreads his arms out in sort of a relaxed crucifix pose, then heads down the aisle letting the fans slap his hands as Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring at this time, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds.....Bill Roberts!

And now he stands at ringside letting his leather shirt fall down his shoulders and drop to the floor, then slides into the ring whipping his legs around real quick and pops up to his feet spinning around in a relaxed crucifix pose. Bill then backs into a corner smirking as he waits for the bell which now sounds, so out he steps to Mack, the two nose to nose. Then a hard slap by Bill sends Mack spinning around, but into hard right knocking Bill backwards. Mack kicks him in the ribs, then whips Bill to the ropes running at him with a clothesline over the top rope to the floor. Mack stumbles up on the floor and kicks Bill in his ribs, then yanks him for a suplex, but drops him forward over the guard rail. Mack then pulls a cookie sheet from under the ring and smirks smacking it over Bill's back before dropping it. Mack hops up on the apron and spins off in a full circle dropping a leg over the back of Bill's neck driving down to the floor. Mack rolls away and gets up, then pulls Bill up who low blows Mack, then shoves him against the ringpost. Bill jumps up leaping high for the Whack Off, but Mack drops out of the way letting him kick the ringpost. Bill drops holding his left leg and Mack gets up kicking at the leg now. He backs up and runs into a shining wizard on Bill, then leaps up to the guard rail nailing a moonsault on Bill. Mack pulls him up rolling Bill in the ring as Nick Miller says.

What a way to open Wrestle X folks, Avenged Sevenfold playing their Burn it Down song which is tonight's theme, then they covered Mack's theme Killing In The Name and we went right into the first match which may be what Mack's moniker is, the show stealer!

Mack is stomping at Bill's left leg now and drops an elbow to it applying a grapevine with his legs. Bill tries grabbing his hair, but Mack nails a back elbow to Bill. Mack then gets up dropping another elbow to the knee and bounces up dropping his knee into the leg. Mack then applies a figure four leg lock on Bill making him sit up in pain trying to back up to the ropes. He thrashes side to side trying to roll over, but Mack holds the foot and lays back keeping his body tilted, so both shoulders aren't on the mat. Bill screams in pain and tries ripping apart the legs, but Mack has it locked in tight. Bill frantically trying to get free as Nick says.

Mack with that figure four locked in already and wearing down Bill, that missed Whack Off and hitting the ringpost could have cost Bill!

Bill drags himself across the ring with Mack and stretches out inches from the bottom rope as Mack just hangs on. Bill sits up trying to reach for Mack who is laying back holding on tight with the hold and now Bill lays back trying to pull himself to the ropes again. He keeps thrashing his body trying to roll over and manages to grab the bottom rope. Mack still keeps the hold on and the ref with no count as there are no rules, so Bill hanging on to the bottom rope uses it to pull himself out to the floor. Mack finally gets his legs free from Bill's and gets to his feet as Bill gets on the apron pulling himself up. Mack leaps up with a spinning heel kick knocking Bill off hanging on the guard rail, then Mack heads up the nearest corner leaping off the top rope with a clothesline to the back of Bill's neck. Mack stumbles into the crowd of fans getting hands slapping, their all cheering loud as Bill slumps back to the floor trying to pull himself up on the ring apron. Mack hops the rail kicking him in the ribs, then lifts Bill up running him to the steps, but gets a few elbows to the ribs. Bill then slams Mack headfirst to the steps and then grabs him nailing a Russian leg sweep on the floor. Bill gets up winded and pulls Mack hitting some elbows to his jaw, then pulls him around near the announce table looking for a suplex on top of it. Mack blocks it and counters suplexing Bill to the floor, then gets up and grabs a chair from near the table waiting for Bill to get up. He does and Mack let's the chair fly right over top Bill's head sending him back down. Mack slides the chair in the ring, then pulls Bill up delivering a swinging neck breaker on him. Mack pulls a table out from under the ring and sets it up at the end of the ramp near the ring, then rolls Bill on top of it. Mack then pulls a ladder from under the ring and slides that in the ring, then pulls a trash can out pulling a cheese grate out of it. He tosses the can in the ring and uses the grater to slice up Bill's head letting some blood trickle out now. Mack then bashes him in the head with a few good, hard shots cutting Bill some more, throws it down and rolls in the ring. Mack pulls up the ladder standing it up near the ropes, then climbs up to the top, the crowd hot with anticipation as Nick says.

Mack with Bill bleeding now and going up a ladder to put him through a table, no rules, so why not!?

Mack gets to the top standing on the very top carefully before leaping off for X to Bill's chest, but he rolls off to the floor letting Mack crash and burn through the table himself. The crowd gasping and chanting HOLY SHIT now as Mack holds his elbow, Bill getting up and kicking at the elbow, then yanking Mack up to slam his arm around the ringpost. He grabs Mack's arm again, the right one, and takes him down in armbar grapevine with his legs, Mack screaming in pain reaches out for something to grab and get away. He manages to get his free arm under the ring pulling himself under it where he ends up pulling a Singapore cane out to slam across Bill's body anywhere he can hit him. Bill having enough kicks Mack away getting to his feet, then backs up and runs into a baseball slide dropkick hitting Mack in the chest. Bill gets up grabbing the cane and starts cracking it over Mack's shoulder and head just going nuts before tossing it away, the crowd booing him as Bill yanks Mack up for a ddt planting him on the floor. Bill gets up pulling Mack up and into the ring, then slides in pulling Mack to his feet lifting him into a suplex position. He rips Mack up dropping him in a brain buster, then floats over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE................TWO........kickout. Bill kneels up hammering Mack with punches to the head, then runs to the ropes doing a cartwheel off them into a moonsault and pops back to his feet dropping a leg across Mack's throat. Bill lifts up Mack for a double arm ddt, then lifts him up for Interview This dropping Mack on his head again and turns him into a pin hooking a leg, ONE...................TWO...........kickout. Bill jumps up demanding it was three, the ref telling him otherwise and Bill turns kicking Mack in his ribs. He drops a knee to his ribs and sits Mack up into a rear chinlock ripping back hard on his head, Mack thrashing around trying to get free and the crowd rallying him on.

D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...

Bill keeps him in the hold, but Mack starts swinging his arms around, so Bill let's go of his head to grab on to both arms while keeping a knee to his back. Mack fights up to his feet turning to try and face Bill, but he stays behind Mack trying to lock on a full nelson now. Mack keeps his hands from locking in and tries slipping down, but Bill gets a foot in front of Mack's tripping face first to the mat from the attempted full nelson. Bill floats into a crippler crossface now ripping back on Mack's head, but the ropes closer and Mack pulls himself to them. He reaches out grabbing the bottom rope and pulls himself half way out of the ring before Bill slides it grabbing Mack in a front facelock, then drops him with a ddt to the floor. Mack out of it now and the crowd booing Bill who lifts Mack up rolling into the ring near a corner, then climbs to the top rope flying off for Heartbreak Heaven. Mack rolling away at the last second let's Bill land on his ass, then Mack rolls for the ropes, but is still out of it a bit. Bill gets up first and gets behind Mack as he gets up, grabs him in a waistlock, then looks for a german suplex, but instead Mack rolls forward bringing Bill into a pin, ONE....................TWO..........kickout. They both get up, Bill a little quicker throws elbows to Mack's jaw, then whips him to the ropes and leaps up for the Whack Off dropping Mack to the mat. He jumps up and stomps on Mack, then steps out to the middle of the apron, grabs the top rope and leaps up to the top springing off into a 450 splash on Mack. Bill stays on him and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE....................TWO.............Mack kicks out and Bill rolls into a side headlock wrenching it on hard. Mack gets to his knees and Bill yanks him into a bulldog near a corner, then gets up leaping split legged on the top rope springing back into a moonsault on Mack. Bill gets up and stomps at Mack, then pulls him away from the corner a little and looks to the top rope, but then spots the ladder still in the ring. Bill moves it parallel to Mack and across the ring from him, then climbs up to the top. Mack though gets up as Bill gets to the top, then moves quick to the ladder climbing up the other side. Bill waits for him and starts hammering Mack in the head, then yanks him up the ladder looking to get him in position for Interview This as Nick Miller says.

My god, Bill looking for move of his off the top of a ladder, no, wait, Mack with a counter.

And Mack with a European uppercut to Bill's jaw nearly takes him off the ladder, but Mack grabs him by the head with the back of his shoulder to Bill's chest and leaps off the ladder driving Bill down into the CNC. Mack flipping backwards after hitting the mat to complete his move with the submission and Bill hurting from the pain tries to roll free, but Mack gets his legs around him in a body scissors. Bill tries keeping Mack's legs from locking around him and thrashes around trying to get to the ropes as well. Mack holding on tight manages to get his legs locked around Bill, the dragon sleeper latched on tight and the crowd cheering loud for Mack. Bill gurgles and frantically tries to get free, but the hold wearing him down quite a bit, his free arm getting heavy and dropping a lot. Bill's eyes flutter a little, but he tries holding on to fight the pain and get free. Mack relentless with this hold, like a pitbull locked on to him and Bill choking right out now gives in and taps his hand a couple times. The ref calling it now and so the bell sounds cause Mack to let go and shoves Bill off him while Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match..............Shane Mack!

He gets up to his feet as KILLING IN THE NAME comes over the pa, Mack getting his arm raised looks down at Bill nodding respectfully to him. The crowd cheering loud as hell while Mack heads up the turnbuckles raising his arms up flashing the gangsta sign, then hops out to slap some fans hands around the ring. Bill rolls out towards the ramp to stumble to the back as Nick Miller says.

What a hell of a way to open our biggest show of the year, Bill Roberts put up tonight, but it wasn't enough against Shane Mack. No shame in that though, looks like some respect earned for Bill from Mack.

And Mack now heads up the aisle slapping Bill on his back, then pulls him around raising Bill's arm in the air. Bill just looks sort of blank at Mack unsure of what to do, Mack just slaps him on the chest and says.

Good work kid!

Then Mack moves over to slap a few more fans hands as Bill nods a little, then heads into the back while Nick says.

Nice show of respect by Mack, probably sees himself in Bill as the two are similar in style as well as personality. Coming up though we got the ladies of SEF tangling with each other in a triple threat, well not all the ladies, but most of them as we ain't got as many as once have. But they are talented women, but which one will stand out as the best, as the winner?!

Now I KISSED A GIRL hit's the pa bringing Tina who suddenly gets pulled back around by Mack stepping back out from the curtain. They come face to face and Mack raises his arms in an X, so Tina does the same and the slam their arms together, then Tina turns and Mack slaps her on the ass. She looks back devilishly as Mack disappears, the crowd cheering loud now and Tina heads down the aisle really pumped up now. She slaps fans hands as she heads down the aisle and Sara makes the announcement.

The following is a triple threat match set for one fall! Introducing first from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty pounds............Tina!

She slides into the ring and jumps up doing a crotch chop, then heads to the turnbuckles raising her arms up flashing the rock on sign to the cheering crowd. Tina hops down as SWEET DREAMS plays over the pa now, then we see Stacy walk out to boos. She looks deviously around the arena sneering at the fans a Sara introduces her.

Making her way to the ring from Tucson Arizona, weighing in at one hundred thirty five pounds........Stacy!

She shows why she is the Queen of Bitches by raising her hand as if to slap a few fans and not on their hands, then heads to the ring climbing on the apron in the splits, but quickly slides into the ring springing up to her feet. Stacy backs into a corner staring at Tina when OPEN EYES hit's the pa bringing Sammy jumping out showing off the rock on sign as well. The crowd cheers her on and Sammy runs down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara introduces her.

And now making her way to the ring from West Palm Beach Florida, weighing in at one hundred forty five pounds.........Sammy!

Sammy comes sliding in the ring and Stacy eyes her now, Tina leaning against the ropes watching both women, and Sammy up looking at both. She then hops up the turnbuckles flashing the rock on sign to the crowd, then she hops down stretching a bit to warm up. The bell sounds and we see Tina step towards the middle of the ring first watching both other women. Sammy moves out to and Stacy stays back to let Tina and Sammy go at it. They eye each other now staring down, both trying to keep Stacy in the corners of their eyes when Tina kicks Sammy in her stomach, then tries for a swinging neck breaker. Sammy twists it around kneeing Tina in her ribs, then buries her elbow into Tina's spine and looks for a ddt. Stacy runs out clubbing Sammy across her back, then snaps Sammy backwards to the mat with a german suplex. Stacy gets up and grabs Tina for a scoop slam, but she slips down behind Stacy nailing a reverse ddt. Tina gets up running to the ropes and comes back with a somersault into a senton splash, then leans back for a pin on Stacy, ONE......................TWO...kickout. Tina gets up and pulls up Sammy whipping her to a corner, then runs in with a high knee to her jaw. Tina looks to pull Sammy out for a bulldog, but gets met with a clothesline from Stacy at the same time. Stacy gets to her feet stomping at both women, then yanks up Tina throwing her out of the ring and turns kicking Sammy in her ribs. She yanks Sammy up for a suplex, but gets blocked and given a suplex, then Sammy does a nip up to her feet. Sammy spins into a leg drop across Stacy's neck, then pulls Stacy up for the Sammy Bomb. Tina is on the apron now and leaps to the top rope springing off with a clothesline to Sammy, then rolls up to her feet spinning into a chick to the side of Stacy's head. Tina runs to the ropes springs off into a baseball slide dropkick to Sammy's head, then jumps up yanking Stacy to her feet. Tina leaps up for a rocker dropper, but brings her other leg under Stacy's head, then drops and locks in a head scissors on her holding Stacy's left arm in sort of an armbar. Stacy screams and crawls for the ropes, the crowd cheering loud for this match and for Tina too. Sammy pulling herself up on the ropes sees Stacy in the submission and keeps watching to recollect herself a little, then drops an elbow to Tina's chest. Sammy springs up yanking Tina up in a backbreaker over her knee. Sammy then pulls Stacy up in armbar, slams her elbow to Stacy's arm and wrenches the armbar on harder. Sammy backs Stacy to a corner and nails a hard kick to her ribs, then knees her in the ribs bending her head down for a shot to the skull. Sammy rips Stacy to the top rope now and climbs up nailing her with elbows, then hooks her for a superplex, Tina coming over and getting under Sammy and lifting her up for a power bomb at the same time bringing the crowd into huge cheers and chanting HOLY SHIT. Nick Miller screaming.

OH MY GAWD!!! STACY JUST GOT SENT DAMN NEAR TO THE OTHER CORNER!

Stacy bouncing after hitting the mat and laying curled up a little on her left side facing the turnbuckles. Sammy trying to roll up while clutching her back as Tina comes leaping up over her back and drops down slamming Sammy to the mat. Tina sits across her back now and rips back under Sammy's chin sort of a rear chinlock camel clutch hold, Sammy screaming in pain. Stacy pulling herself up in the corner pulls herself up enough to charge over into a front dropkick to Sammy's face, then she springs up with a chick kick to the side of Tina's head. Stacy pulls up Sammy backing to a corner and nails a ddt, then goes to the top rope flying off for Dream On. Stacy kneels up holding her ribs, smirks and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE.....................TWO............Tina dropkicks Stacy in her head now, then yanks her up into an sto flowing into a front dragon sleeper for her T & A finishing move. Stacy thrashes wildly rolling for the ropes until Tina gets her legs locked in a body scissors to really complete the move wrenching hard on her neck and arm. Stacy flails and reaches out, she tries to power up pulling Tina off the mat a few inches before dropping expending her energy too much. Her body starts weaken finally and Tina continues holding on tight, the ref asking for a submission, but no response, so he raises her free arm when Sammy gets up dropping a knee into Tina's forehead breaking the hold. Sammy yanks Tina up and nails spiked ddt flipping Tina over to her back. Sammy gets up pulling Stacy up into the Sammy Slam and now flips her over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE...........................TWO..............................THREE! The bell sounds now and the crowd is cheering loud as OPEN EYES plays and Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match.............Sammy!

She gets to her feet getting her arm raised, smiling big while Tina rolls to the floor regrouping. Sammy heads to the turnbuckles and yells down to Tina.

THANK YOU!

She then flashes the rock on sign high for the cheering crowd as Tina hops on to the apron pointing at Sammy and slaps her hand, then hops down walking to the back. Sammy making her exit now slaps some fans hands as Nick Miller says.

What a match up that was folks, very good and I expected no less. The next match I expect to be no less than good, of course, why would this be Wrestle X with anything, but that?! Hal Havoc and Viper will meet one on one in just a few minutes in a match to determine who runs the show in SEF. Will Hal become the new Manager or will Viper send the former World Champion to the unemployment line?

The opening of BLACK DIAMOND is heard over the pa, the slow, quiet riff flows through the arena, then after thirty seconds it gets louder and a heavy riff starts pouring from the pa kicking the song up. Its then when we see Hal come out on stage making hand gestures to his ears, then shaking his head no and doing the up yours gesture to the fans who boo him. Sara now introduces him.

The following match is set for one fall and if Hal Havoc wins, he becomes the SEF Manager, but if Viper wins, Hal leaves! Introducing at this time from Hollywood California, he weighs in at two hundred eighty five pounds, he is "Hollywood" Hal Havoc!

Hal is making his way down the ramp pointing at the fans and flexing his huge arms acting all cocky. He gets to the steel steps soon and walks up them steps into the ring and continues the rude gestures, flexes his arms some more and kisses each bicep before lowering them. The crowd booing him let him very loudly how much they despise Hal, but the lights darken to almost completely out and THE UNFORGIVEN plays for about a minute, then switches to DOMINATION and finally we see Viper walk out under a single spotlight wearing his basic gear and shorts, hair wet, eyes down. The crowd all around him cheers as he is now announced.

Making his way to the ring, from Las Vegas Nevada, weighing in at two hundred fifty five pounds, The C0-Owner of SEF.........VIPER!

He raises his head up swinging his hair back, then marches down the aisle all business, fans patting him on the shoulders, reaching to touch him. Viper just heads down around to the side of the ring and hops up on the apron, then steps in the ring walking across to the other side and steps on the ropes thrusting a fist in the air. He backs up and does a crotch chop, then gets ready for the match. The bell sounds and both men step out with Hal looking to say something, but a right hand from Viper cuts him off. Hal getting a right of his own in and they go back and forth before Viper gets a knee into Hal's ribs, then knees him in the head. Viper ducks around and pulls him down with a quick neck breaker, then gets up backing to the ropes, springs off leaping high to drop a knee on Hal's head. Viper gets up and kicks at him, then drops an elbow to his chest and applies an armbar to his left arm kneeling over Hal. Viper wrenches the arm hard and Hal pushes himself getting on his knees, hammers Viper in the gut, then pushes himself up. He backs Viper to a corner and breaks on four, then pokes Viper in his left eye. Hal backs off and Viper blinded for a few seconds stays in the corner, but Hal charge sin with a shoulder to his ribs, then rips Viper to the top rope and nails a backhand chop to his chest. Hal climbs up now and looks for a superplex, Viper hooking his feet on the turnbuckles and punches Hal in the midsection. Hal with a head butt to Viper and then nails him in the midsection with punches, hooks him up and rips Viper over for a superplex. The crowd not happy Hal is in control as he has Viper in a front facelock now, then raises him up slamming knees to his head and drops back into a ddt. Hal floats around across Viper's back nailing cross faces to the side of his head, then pulls Viper up getting his arms on Hal's knees and rips back on his head in a camel clutch. Viper screaming now and Hal rips back as hard as he can, the ref asking and Viper shaking his head no, thrashes his body around. He tries pulling his arms down getting his right one free and pushes up on the mat, then pulls his left free and pushes up, but falls to his knees. Hal let's go and slams a knee against Viper's back, then pulls him in an inverted facelock looking for a reverse ddt, but Viper spins around and rips Hal up and over for a northern lights suplex bridging in a pin, ONE.................TWO......kickout. Viper rolls over and pushes himself up straining a little as he gets to his feet, but Hal is up first and kicks Viper in his midsection, then pulls him up into a suplex hanging him in the air. Viper shifts his weight and around dropping behind Hal and kicks the back of his left knee, backs up and drops into a chop block to the same knee. Hal buckles down and Viper runs into the ropes springing back with a knee to Hal's head, then drops the point of his elbow to Hal's head and kneels over him with a few punches. The ref forcing him off after a four count and Viper backs off holding his arms up. He then grabs Hal's left leg and kicks at the knee, then turns him over into a single leg boston crab kneeling down over his lower back with a knee to the spine. Viper looks to try and bend Hal in half backwards while Hal muscles his way across the ring frantically trying to get free and grabs the bottom rope. The ref forcing Viper off after four and he backs off letting Hal get up, then charges with a clothesline taking him over to the floor. Viper steps out hopping to the floor and lifts Hal up in a scoop, then presses him up a little to drop him throat first over the guard rail. Hal drops back and to his knees, then Viper backs up and runs into him with a kick to the skull. He pulls Hal up tossing him in the ring, then rolls in on a seven count, gets on the middle turnbuckle and leaps off into a fist drop to Hal's head. Viper pulls him up hooking the arms, the crowd raising up in really loud cheers no as he looks for the Unforgiven. Hal muscles his arms free and backdrops him over to the mat, then drops an elbow to Viper's chest. Hal pulls up Viper and scoop slams him, then drops another elbow to his chest and lifts him up from behind into a back suplex, holds him up high and then drops him. He leaps up quick to the ropes looking for the Hollywood Ending, but Viper bolts up to catch him with a spinning spine buster. Viper pops up intensely and stomps on Hal's midsection, then pulls him up into a power bomb spinning and jumping before dropping him with Sinned. Viper flips into a jacknife pin, ONE......................TWO..............kickout and he rolls over to his knees while Hal rolls over to his. Viper up first now and he runs at Hal for a clothesline, but misses and heads to the ropes springing back into Venom, then rolls into a pin hooking a leg, ONE......................TWO........kickout. Viper gets up and looks around to the cheering crowd, then stands over Hal doing a crotch chop and lifts him up, hooking his arms and then jumps into the Unforgiven. Viper turns him over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO...........................THREE! The bell sounds and the crowd is just roaring as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match............Viper!

And now we hear THE UNFORGIVEN kick in over the pa as Viper stands tall with his arms raised high flashing the gangsta sign. He heads up the turnbuckles raising his arms in an X, then hops down and exits slapping some fans hands as Nick Miller says.

Hell of a match with Viper dominating there at the end before ending Hal's career which really was ended last year, but Hal had to try and takeover when he never had any power to begin with. Sucks for the guy, but he had a great career, two time World Champ, King of SEF, multiple singles and tag titles, whoa, wait a second, its Whitney!

And it is Whitney Marret, the other Owner of SEF and she meets Viper on stage, just wearing blue jeans, stilletos, and her grey Reaper shirt available on the SEFZONE. She embraces Viper throwing her arms around his neck, Viper wrapping his around her waist and the two kiss, rather hot and heavy. The crowd cheering loud and the two turn facing them with arms raised and now do crotch chops together and move in close for another kiss. The dominant couple heads to the back as Nick says.

Looks like old times for those two lovebirds, happy to see their happy and in control of SEF like they should be. Exciting times upon us folks as we got Viper in charge of WAR every Monday Night except for the next couple weeks as the show will be on Wednesday, while Whitney brings back Evolution every two weeks on Thursday Night. Tonight ain't over yet though as we got the first of a best of seven hardcore series between Hardcore Haz and Joe Dumar, and it's a High Tower Circus Deathmatch! But first we got Nick Torres standing by with a few words about his main event match for the World Title in a DOGG Fight!

And so we go backstage to the usual SEF backdrop of mesh fence wrapped in barbed wire with the SEF logo embedded on a black rectangle hanging from it. Nick Torres stands in his ring gear, a white and black vest with a toothpick stick out of his mouth. A cool smirk on his face and his hair slicked back as usual, the long strands hanging down his shoulders. He just swishes the toothpick around as Nick grins, then folds his arms loosely over his chest saying.

Tonight is Wrestle X, the night that was supposed to happen five months ago with me walking in as the World Champ, but instead my reign gets diminished yet again and I hear talk, rumors, oh, he should of never been champ to begin with, look at that failure!

An almost snarl on his face now as the crowd can be heard booing, then Torres says.
What little is heard, and through the grapevine at that, heh, it doesn't mean very much considering what I know to be true about why my reigns were diminished. It wouldn't have mattered one bit what I did because the first time I was supposed to be killed in a bus accident with over half of the fucking roster, I was screwed, plain and simple!

Loud boos in support of him can be heard from the fans in the arena now and Torres still sneering says.

This second reign was really nobodies fault, though Viper, he tries to take the blame since he and Whitney were taking the company independent and struggled with networks to get SEF aired. We all tried to help, busted our asses and those two, Viper and Whitney, they busted their ass too, for too many goddamn years to take any blame, besides, it's the past and I am a former two time World Champion who has yet to be beaten as champion. That's right boys and girls, your looking the real Worlds Champion if there ever were one for I have won the belt twice and have, never, ever lost it in any match. I am the real uncrowned SEF Champion, so Corez, my friend, my brother, I love you and hope its you if its not me, but...

He pauses and smiles again, unfolds his arms raising his right hand into the gangsta sign, then lowers folding his arms loosely again.

I need to win that belt again, I need a better reign as champion despite being unbeaten as champion, that simply proves I am every bit of a World Champion as any other. Tonight is my Wrestle X moment Corez, it is my night to shine as World Champion and make no mistake about it bro, I know you deserve it every bit as much as I do. You can have a rematch anytime you want it, this Wednesday on WAR, whenever you want, but don't doubt me for one second cause I mean it Corez, that belt is coming back around my fucking waist! I have had it stripped from me two times now, twice I had to let it be taken from me instead of stepping in this ring and defending it as it should be. Tonight I take it back and I hope its you that beats me for it, but as I said, not tonight...tonight is about Nick Torres proving that the Westsiders Edge is the hottest hitter in town by becoming World Heavyweight Champion!

He smirks now and raises his arms and out a little showing some arrogance as if to motion he is it, then Torres does a crotch chop and steps out of view bringing us back into the arena where the scaffold has been set for the next match. It stands on the side of the ring next to the ramp and goes fifty feet high with five platforms. The first is about level with the top ring rope and the fifth one is the top one, and in the ring the barbed wire net is wired to the bottom turnbuckle and stretched to raise above the mat a few inches, but is very flexible. The crowd anticipating this next one as is Nick Miller who says.

Nick Torres is surely ready for this main event tonight as these fans are as well and ready for this next match, a High Tower Circus Deathmatch, the object, pin your opponent or make them submit, the only rules as well, plus we have scaffolding and a barbed wire net covering the ring canvas, so let's get on with what should a definite hardcore match!

ENTER SANDMAN begins to rumble over the pa and Haz can be seen up in the balcony drinking beer with the fans, smashing the cans to his head busting himself open already. He makes his way down to ground level through the crowd drinking more beer and carrying his cane while Sara makes the introduction.

The following is the first of a best of seven hardcore series and it is a High Tower Circus Deathmatch set for one fall! Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds, he is the Ultimate Sandman Fan......Hardcore Haz!

Once at ringside he stands on a chair putting one foot on the rail and drinks a beer, then hops over the rail and finds a hot chick in a low cut top, pours beer down her chest and slurps it up. Haz then climbs up the scaffolding to the second platform drinking another beer and climbs to the top. A white light beats to the sound of RISE which plays and the crowd cheers now as Joe comes walking out hitting his chest a few times, then heads down the aisle slapping fans hands while Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty six pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence............Joe Dumar!

He heads to the ring and right up the scaffolding moving quickly. Haz on the fourth platform stops and waits for Joe to get on the third one, drops his cane and drops off the edge hanging on to it. Haz swings down to the third platform with a fucked up dropkick sending Joe down, then scrambles over him with punches to the head and rips Joe up for a suplex. Joe blocks it and swings Haz around into a neck breaker, then gets up and drops a knee to his head. Joe pulls Haz up and tries running him off the edge of the scaffolding, but Haz puts on the brakes and elbows Joe in the ribs, then whips around with a kick to his ribs. Haz lifts him in a scoop and tosses Joe off the scaffolding slamming him down to the barbed wire net smacking the mat underneath. Joe rolls around in pain now, the wire tearing at his arms cutting them up and Joe gets out to the floor kneeling down next to the ring. Haz climbing down now as Joe pulls a trash can lid from under the ring and heads up the scaffolding meeting Haz on the first level with a smack to the head from the lid. He then hammers Haz with punches, then kicks him in the gut and ddt's him on the platform. Joe pulls Haz up and into a firemans carry flipping him off to the ramp with a death valley driver, then Joe backs up to the side of the scaffolding. He stretches his arms out in a crucifix yelling loud and runs leaping off into a senton bomb on Haz, rolls up to his feet and screams again, then stomps away at Haz while the crowd cheers him on. Joe pulls Haz up running him to the side of the scaffolding, then nails a Russian leg sweep on him and gets up kicking Haz in his head. Joe picks him up and lifts Haz on to his shoulders rolling him on to the scaffolding platform. Joe then climbs up and rips Haz up near the edge by the ring into a cradle piledriver dropping off into the ring slamming Haz headfirst into the barbed wire net. Joe sitting in it now and in pain as Haz rolls away clutching his head, blood spilling out as Haz rolls out to the floor. Joe rolling out as well getting a few new slices on his arms, but nothing real bad and he pulls a table from under the ring setting it up next to the scaffolding in the aisle. Joe then goes over to Joe kicking him in his bleeding head, then drops down with a few punches smearing blood on his own hands. Joe pulls Haz up for the Violent Impact nailing right there on the floor and then rips him up on his shoulders once more rolling Haz to the scaffolding platform. Joe going back under the ring to get a ballbat wrapped and barbed wire, but pulls out lighter fluid dousing the barbed wire with it. Joe then smirks as the crowd is loving it, pulls a lighter from under the ring and sets it ablaze in a big poof of orange, yellowish heat, some black smoke pouring off the top from the burning wire and Joe carries it like a torch scaling the scaffolding. Haz is on his knees and backs up to the other side seeing Joe come up over the top, then starts climbing hurrying to the second level and keeps going up, Joe right behind him with the flaming barbed wire ballbat while Nick Miller says.

This is good folks, getting crazy now with Joe in pursuit carrying that flaming ballbat wrapped in barbed wire, Haz heading for the very top maybe, oh wait, he's on the fourth level and grabbing his cane he left up there, this could be get real interesting now!

The crowd on their feet as Haz is on the fourth platform with his Singapore cane in hand and heading to the very top now as Joe makes it up at about the same time. Haz running over swinging the cane, misses as Joe ducks and gets up slamming the bat against Haz's back, then swings hard to the side of his head sending Haz down. Joe drops the bat now and pulls up Haz for a piledriver over the bat, but gets a low blow instead, then Haz grabs the bat cracking it against Joe's head and drops it. He picks up the cane and Joe delivering a white Russian leg sweep, then pulls up Joe tossing over the edge to plumment down into the barbed wire net on his back slamming into the mat hard. The crowd going nuts with and infamous chant.

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

And Nick Miller screaming.

OH MY GAWD HE'S BROKEN IN HALF!!!

Haz picks up his cane and looks all around the arena sneering, smirking almost, then raises the cane high and leaps down slamming it to Joe's head for Hazardous, but Haz hitting the barbed wire and screaming in pain now, clutching his knees from the fall. Joe tries rolling from the ring, but is out of it as Haz crawls over falls over Joe trying to hook a leg for the pin, ONE...........................TWO...........................THREE! The bell sounds and the crowd still chanting HOLY SHIT, so Sara yells out the announcement.

YOUR WINNER OF THE MATCH...............HARDCORE HAZ!

And now ENTER SANDMAN hit's the pa and the crowd cheer some for Haz who rolls out to the floor stumbling to his feet and yelling for a fucking beer. He gets tossed a couple and slams them down, takes some guys beer in the front row and walks down to a hot chick dousing her low cut blouse in beer as well her tits, then slurps it up and lays a kiss on her. Haz then slaps her lightly and yells.

COME SEE ME LATER BITCH!

He smirks kinda nasty and gets tossed more beer before heading to the back among quite a few cheers, but several boos too. Joe is helped out to the floor now and is shirt half torn off his body reveals some cuts bleeding pretty bad, like Haz's head. He shoves the help away and walks away on his own getting cheered by the crowd and slaps a few hands while Nick Miller says.

Holy shit is right folks, that match was good and man, what a fall Joe took from the top followed by Hazardous when Haz jumped off slamming the cane to Joe's head. Crazy match, but two crazy son of a bitches who wanted, kinda like next, only its for the World Heavyweight Championship and its one hour long with no escapes, no rules, no limits in the DOGG Fight! But first, a few words from the Corez as we already heard from Nick Torres before the last match, wonder what is on Corez's mind?

And so we go back to the same area Nick Torres stood at before Haz and Joe tore each other to pieces. We find Corez standing in his ring gear sporting his new Smoking & Bleeding shirt available on the SEFZONE and it reads The Corez Effect on the front. His eyes tell the true story though, the determination of years and years struggling to make it here, to this very night and the will he has him in to go all the way and beyond it all. His body relaxed, thumbs hooked on the belt loops of his jean shorts and now he speaks.

What can I say Nick, you spoke it like it is brother and I heard it loud and clear, I listened and just gotta say, well, yea man.

He holds up the gangsta sign with his right hand, then moves it back to his belt loop saying.

You do need that belt, but so do I and well it may be your night tonight, its also my fucking night. I won the SEF Rumble seven months ago and had to wait this long to face you, the champion, but no, its for the vacant title. Hey, vacant or not I still get my shot, so oh well right, but I heard ya say that when you win I can have a rematch anytime I wanted, even in three nights, then again, that's if I lose!

He smirks indicating his confidence or perhaps cockiness, then says.

Anyways, if that somehow happens, I wouldn't have got one had the events aired when they originally were set to, so why should I now? However, I respect that and you my friend would have gotten a rematch had I beaten you like I should have five months ago, so the same goes to you. Ya got a rematch anytime, anywhere, but right now its Wrestle X, it is the biggest fucking event we have in SEF, it is where we collide in the match of matches, the DOGG Fight. One hour Nick, one goddamn hour we have to survive hell in that ring enclosed by the sadistic cell, weapons at our disposal and just one, little hour to win the richest prize there is, the SEF Title!

That look in his eyes grows more intense, the determination and will, the desire to perform and succeed, then Corez says.

It will be that Nick, it will be hell, it will be a fight to the bitter end between good friends, so here's to ya bro, let's give them all a great show!

He does a crotch chop now and then heads off to the right as FLOODS is heard coming over the pa. The view switches into the arena which is darkened and then after a minute or two the lights flicker back on with Corez walking out on stage, his arms stretched out in a crucifix pose. Around the ring the cell sits, weapons hanging from the inside of the walls, barbed wire interwoven into the steel mesh and the door held open at the base of the aisle by the ref, another on the other side of the door. Corez walks down staring at the cell with those same eyes as Sara makes the announcement.

The following is the main event and it is a DOGG Fight where to win you must gain the most falls via pinfall or submission in one hour and it is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds, he is The Corez Effect!

The crowd cheer him on really loud and Corez stands in the doorway taking in the cell, then rips off his shirt tossing it away to his left to a lucky fan, runs to the ring sliding in and pops up running the ropes to warm up. He heads up the turnbuckles forming an X over his head, then hops down doing a crotch chop. We hear REGULAR PEOPLE come over the pa and the crowd cheers as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger. He moves down the ramp as Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring from Seattle Washington, he weighs two hundred eighty pounds, the Westsiders Edge........Nick Torres!

He heads down the ramp making a sliding motion with his hands, gets patted on the back by fans. Torres heads up to the door and gets into the ring, stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He takes his toothpick out, then turns starting the match by throwing his toothpick at Corez who ducks it and runs to the ropes flying back for a forearm smash. Torres counters with a boot to his chest sending Corez flying down to the mat and then Torres runs to the ropes springing back into a leg drop. One ref in the ring now, the door locked the bell around rung as Torres has an armbar on Corez and kneels over him wrenching hard on the right arm. Torres punches him in the ribs a few times, then pulls Corez up into a scoop slam, no, he looks for The Westside, but Corez with elbows to his head now. He twists free dropping to his feet and kicks Torres in the midsection, then hammers him with elbows into a corner. Corez jumps on to the middle turnbuckle raining down punches, but gets shoved to the mat and Torres runs out for a kick to his head. Corez rolling out of the way gets up and leaps on to the middle rope springing back and around grabbing Torres in a facelock and swinging him into a tornado ddt. Corez gets up heading up the turnbuckles nailing a moonsault on Torres, then pops up to his feet stomping on his chest. Corez rips up Torres looking for a cradle piledriver, but gets countered and back dropped over to the mat as Torres powers to his feet. Corez rolls over to get up and Torres pulls him up into a swinging neck breaker, then stands up and drops a knee to Corez's head. Torres slams his elbow to Corez's head and sits him up in a sleeper leaning over his head wrenching the hold on tight. Corez thrashes his arms and twists around trying to slip out of the hold now, Torres keeping his arms held tight, but gets elbowed in the ribs now. Corez keeps twisting and burying his elbows into Torres' ribs, slips away and they both get up with Corez tackling Torres into a corner. He slams a shoulder to his ribs and looks for an irish whip, but gets reversed into the opposite corner and Torres charges in with a crushing clothesline against the turnbuckles. He lets Corez fall to the floor backing up slowly, then Torres' charges in with a knee to Corez's head slamming it against the middle turnbuckle. He lifts Corez up and to the top rope, but gets kicked away and Torres' backs up, then Corez flies off with a missile dropkick sending him down. Corez rolls up to his feet and runs to the ropes springing back into a quick leg drop across Torres' throat. Corez shoots up to his feet stomping on Torres' chest, then pulls him up looking for the Insanity Driver, but gets shoves into the ropes. Torres runs over looking for a big boot, but Corez ducks pulling the top rope causing Torres to go over it. Corez let's go as he does and rolls out letting Torres straddle the rope in pain after it springs up to his nuts, then Corez yanks a Singapore cane off the cell wall cracking it across Torres' left arm. Corez hops on to the apron and cracks him in the arm again, then smacks him over the head, tosses the cane down and grabs Torres' in a facelock. He leaps off the apron flipping over and twisting Torres off the ropes to his back on the floor with a twisted looking neck breaker. The crowd cheering both men on for a good match so far and Corez sliding a table in the ring now, then he pulls a cheese grater off the wall smacking Torres's over the head. Corez starts grating his forehead now making blood trickle down, then smacks him in the head again a few times. He drops the grater and lifts Torres up looking for the V-Twist, but gets ripped up and ran against the cell wall with a power slam, then Torres' turns slamming him to the floor. He gets up pulling Corez up and over for a power bomb, but runs throwing him against the cell wall and Corez bounces down to the floor rolling in pain. His back bleeding a little from several small cuts from the barbed wire and Torres' with a ball bat in hand jabs it into Corez's head, then pulls him and against the wall pressing the bat to his throat just bluntly choking him. Torres' turns side to side and hooks him for a Russian leg sweep with the bat still to his throat and drops forward with the move slamming Corez face first to the floor. Torres' gets up and yanks him up rolling Corez in the ring, then yanks down a steel chair tossing that in the ring, yanks down a chain and slides in with it wrapped around his right hand. Corez is on his knees and Torres' gets up slamming the chain into his forehead a few times opening him with a cut, blood running down his face now, then Torres' rips him up and drops Corez in a backbreaker across his knee. Torres' grabs the table setting it up in a corner, then turns kicking Corez in his head, rips him up and over for the Gangstas Edge, but runs towards the table launching Corez through it with the finishing move shattering the wood. The crowd screaming loud now scream even louder as Nick Miller shouts.

Nick Torres with the Gangstas Edge through a table on Corez and in a normal match it may be over, but we still got forty minutes to go. Torres looking like he may get that first fall though!

And he has Corez covered while hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.....................TWO.........................THREE and he gets up backing off to let the ref check on Corez, then order the match to continue. Corez rolling out to the floor and so Torres's hops out yanking a Singapore cane off the cell, stalks around the ring and cracks Corez across his back, then pulls him for a white Russian leg sweep, but gets elbowed in the side of his head. Corez spins around with a kick to the midsection, then quickly nails the V-Twist laying Torres's out on the floor. Corez rolls away and uses the cell to pull himself up catching his breath while Torres kneels up trying to push himself to his feet. Corez moves forward with a kick to his chest, then pulls Torres' up into a facelock looking for The Corez Effect, but gets shoved backwards. Torres stands and runs at him for a big boot, but Corez ducks letting him hit the cell with his foot. Corez then chop blocks the back of Torres' other leg behind his left knee bringing the bigger man to his back. Corez hops on to the apron and then leaps on to the middle rope springing off into a moonsault on Torres', then gets up kicking at his chest, pulls him up on his knees burying Torres' face to the cell. Corez rubs him across it cutting him open more than he already was, a little new blood running down his face, then Corez yanks him up and into a side effect to the floor. Corez gets up pulling a table out from under the ring and sets it up rolling Torres' on it, yanks a fluorescent glass tube from off the cell and smashes it over Torres' head. Corez heads up to the ring apron, then climbs in and up the turnbuckles standing on the top one stretching his arms wide. He then leaps off with a double leg drop to Torres' midsection smashing him through the table, Corez rolling backwards to his feet and he kicks Torres' in his head. Corez pulls Torres up and rolls him in the ring, then slides in yanking him up for The Corez Effect, but Torres spine out of it and into a short arm clothesline smashing Corez to the mat. Torres pushes himself on to his knees and sees the chair in the ring, picks it up and uses it to stand up as Corez gets on his hands and knees. Torres smashes the chair to his back, then throws it down and lifts up Corez looking for the Gangstas Edge eyeing the chair, then rips up Corez who slips down behind Torres. Corez runs up the turnbuckles and flips back into a moonsault taking Torres after he turns around, then Corez springs up to his feet and kicks away at Torres head. Corez grabs the chair now and starts jabbing it into Torres ribs, then smashes it over his head and drops the chair. Corez sits up Torres and drops his right knee into his back, then applies a rear chinlock on him. Torres in pain screams a little, but still strong enough to power up to his knees, Corez slamming a knee to his head though and then grabs Torres in a facelock snapping back with The Corez Effect and right on the steel chair. Corez turns him over and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO.........................THREE and Corez rolls away resting in a corner as the ref checks on Torres. After a few seconds the ref motions it to continue as Nick Miller says.

Well its tied up now after that vicious ddt by Corez into the chair, now one of these guys has to get another fall, but keep the other from gaining one as we are just over the halfway mark.

Corez up in the corner still rests on the ropes catching his breath while Torres with his head still opened up, but pretty well done bleeding starts to roll over and try to get up. Corez comes out and around getting behind Torres, then catches him in a full nelson, but steps forward tripping Torres to his face and turns him over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE......................TWO.............kickout. Corez is kneeling up hammering Torres in the face, the crowd still going nuts for this match cheering on both men really, hell of a contest! Corez on his feet now stomps on Torres chest, then drops an elbow to him and moves into an armbar on his left arm wrenching it on tight. Torres trying to get to his knees as Corez kneels over his side pushing down on Torres shoulder, but is forced to let him up to his knees. Torres with enough power to get up to his feet and backs Corez to a corner, then kicks him in the midsection and whips Corez across to the opposite corner. Torres comes charging over for a running splash, but Corez ducks down and out of the ring letting him hit the turnbuckles, then grabs Torres legs tripping him down to his back. Corez pulls him split legged around the ringpost and pulls extra hard making him sing soprano, then grabs the left leg and pulls it away only to slam it back against the post. Torres sits up in pain and Corez now applies a figure four leg lock on him around the ringpost and hangs kind of upside down with it locked in. Torres screams as he sits up grabbing the ropes and frantically tries to get free, but Corez holding on too tight. Torres goes nuts thrashing his body around and then tries pulling himself out of the ring under the ropes reaching down to the floor trying to pull himself free. He reaches down further and grabs a Singapore cane barely grasping it, but he does so and then brings it up swinging at Corez's ribs. Corez trying to block gets hit in the head now and Torres just unloads with crazy shots until Corez has enough and gets their legs unlocked. Torres drops down to the floor and tries getting up, but his left leg a little hurt as Corez comes around the ring with a ballbat driving the end into Torres ribs. Corez uppercuts him with it and shoves the bat against Torres throat in a clothesline taking him to the floor and choking him with the bat. He tosses it away and starts punching Torres in the head, then pulls him up hitting a European uppercut and kicks Torres in the midsection to deliver a cradle piledriver on the floor. The crowd going crazy for this match as Corez picks up Torres rolling him in the ring, then pulls out another table sliding it in and slides in as well. Corez sets the table near a corner and pulls up Torres rolling him on it, then heads up the turnbuckles to the top. Corez stands up stretching his arms out, then flies off with senton bomb, but hits only the table smashing through it while Torres rollaway on the mat and to the ropes trying to pull himself up. Corez clutches his back in pain as Torres gets up on the ropes kicking his left leg a little, then steps out to the floor and grabbing a couple fluorescent tubes off the cell and slides back in. He gets up as Corez gets up and smashes each tube to the sides of his head shattering them, then kicks Corez in the midsection and rips him up and over with a scoop slam. Torres stomps at his head, a few small cuts on the sides welting up with blood, then Torres pulls Corez up hitting a suplex on the chair in the ring and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE..........................TWO....................kickout. Torres gets up yanking Corez up sideways and delivers The Westside and Corez rolls out to the floor as Torres sits up smirking. He then rolls out to the floor and pulls a Singapore cane off the cell and walks around cracking it over Corez's back, then yanks him choking Corez with the cane and looks for a Russian leg sweep using the cane. Corez mule kicks him in the jewels, then runs and leaps up on the apron spinning around into a roundhouse kick to the side of Torres head. Torres drops on to the apron and Corez pulls him up ramming Torres against the cell, then against the ringpost and executes a northern lights suplex on the floor. Corez gets up and breathing heavy this far into the mat keeps on going by pulling Torres up scraping his face across the cell. Torres stops him after a few swipes elbowing Corez in his ribs, then starts scraping his head across the cell, then head butts him backwards a few steps. Torres backs up and charges with a big boot dropping Corez, then picks him rolling Corez into the ring and yanks a cheese grater off the cell rolling in the ring also. Torres gets up and steps over Corez's back as he kneels up, then slams the graters down to his forehead and scraped it all over cutting him open more, then rubs the grater on Corez's back slicing him open there. Corez scurries away, but Torres kicks him in the back, then yanks up Corez into a power bomb tossing him into the turnbuckles. Corez staggers out to fall, but is caught by Torres who whips Corez back up and over looking for the Gangstas Edge. He runs towards the ring ropes and launches Corez over them and against the cell wall nearly ripping it down, but Corez bouncing off falls on to the top rope and then slips down to the floor, his back really bleeding now. The crowd loving that move cheers loud as hell while Nick Miller shouts.

OH MY GAWD!!!

Torres steps out to the floor now and pulls Corez who is barely able to stand, then rolls him in the ring and pulls another table out from under the ring and slides it in. He sets the table up in the middle of the ring, then grabs Corez bending him over, starts to rip him up, but Corez using the momentum goes up wrapping his legs around Torres head, then flips pulls down into a hurricanrana taking Torres through the table. Corez on his back and he rolls to the ropes using them to get up as Torres is rolling off the shattered table trying to push himself up. Corez grabs the chair in the ring and waits for Torres to get on his knees, then springs up and off the ropes smashing Torres over his head. Corez yanks him up nailing the Insanity Driver, then turns Torres over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE..........................TWO....................kickout. Corez rolls up to his knees and leaps up into a spinning leg drop across Torres throat, then gets up kicking at him and lifts Torre sup for The Corez Effect, but gets ripped up and tossed almost into a corner. Torres charges for a clothesline, but Corez ducks and Torres stops himself by grabbing the top rope and turns into a super kick to the jaw. Torres falls back in the corner, then Corez lifts him to the top and climbs up nailing a superplex to the mat, then pulls himself and Torres up nailing The Corez Effect. Corez turns Torres over and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE...........................TWO..............................THREE and Corez rolls away to a corner as the ref now checks on Torres, Nick Miller saying.

Corez with a second fall to Torres' one fall and we got just under five minutes to go in this match, fifty five minutes so far these two men have endured in this DOGG Fight!

Corez runs to the ropes springing off into a baseball slide dropkick sending Torres out to the floor with Corez sliding out to his feet and stomping away on Torres' head. Corez drops a knee to his head and sits up Torres nailing a kick to his chest knocking him down, then hops on the apron. Corez turns and flips off into a senton splash landing on Torres' ribs, then gets up grabbing a Singapore cane and starts cracking him in the ribs, lifts up Torres and looks for a Russian leg sweep using the cane. Torres elbows him in the head and shoves Corez into the wall, but he comes back swinging the cane, Torres ducking and rips up Corez in a bear hug. He rams him against the wall ripping Corez across the barbed wire steel mesh tearing his back up, then Torres whips around slamming him to the floor with a spine buster. Torres yanks him up rolling Corez in the ring, then slides in pulling him up for the Gangstas Edge as the clock reaches five and the crowd counts down while Corez is ripped up and tries slipping down.

ONE.....................TWO........................THREE...

Corez is launched to the mat with the Gangstas Edge!

...FOUR.........................FIVE!

The bell sounds as Torres has Corez's leg hooked for the pin, ONE...the ref stops and waves it off, the crowd on their feet at the close call and Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner and the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion..............Corez!

FLOODS fills the arena speakers as the crowd cheers for their new champion, Nick Torres on his knees exhausted as Corez lays on his back still feeling the Gangstas Edge as the cell door is opened. The other ref brings in the title as Corez has his arm raised in the air, then Torres grabs the title staring at it in his hand. He walks over staring the ref back, then helps Corez to his feet and raises his arm in the air himself handing his friend the belt. Corez shakes Torres' hand and hugs him, the two whispering to each other and the raise their arms together doing crotch chops to massive cheers as FLOODS continues to play. Torres exit's the ring pointing to Corez that it's his moment, enjoy it, then heads out of the cell and to the back while Corez stands on the turnbuckles raising the title high in the air. Suddenly we see Viktor Cash jump the barricade and run into the cell sliding in the ring behind Corez. Viktor slides in and then gives a smirk before he turns Corez around, kicks him in the mid-section and nails him with a pedigree. Viktor then slides out of the ring, reaches under and grabs his , the crowd booing insanely loud for this attack. He then picks up the title, raises it high in the air along with his sledgehammer as security comes out and Nick Miller says.

My god, Corez goes through sixty minutes of hell to win the World Title and gets assaulted by newcomer Viktor Cash who made a huge impact here tonight on our biggest event of the year. What's in store for this new guy and Corez's new title reign as World Champ? I guess we'll find out on WAR, so see ya then and goodnight!

And now BURN IT DOWN jams over the pa as the crowd continue to boo Viktor who kicks Corez in the ribs on his way from the ring, dropping the title on top of him before he steps out. Corez helped out as the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF