sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ich werde Sie zerquetschen(I will crush you)

Started by Demonica, October 12, 2011, 09:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonica

The Soulless Empire was growing in numbers as they formed to takeover SEF in the battle to control and dominate. Midnight was hellbent on going after and destroying Tina. Alexandra and Matt had to fight each other for some gold around their waist. And Christine and Jason were dealing with others in the federation that didn't heed their warnings. The Soulless Empire was about to get one more family to join them to complete the circle and fulfill the prophecy foretold by the dark entities deep within the shadows.

A 6 foot 180 pound female walked through the backstage door and is stopped by the security guard on duty. The female gives him an evil glare as the guard ask for her name.

Guard: Name?

The female got closer and with one swoop of her hand, snatches the clipboard from his hands and smacks him hard in the face. The guard turns arounds and holds his jaw as she shoves him down to the floor and puts him in an armbar submission hold. The guard starts screaming in pain as she taunts him.

??: Schreien Sie für mich. ...scream für Sie Herrin des Terrors!

She then lets go and spits on him. She then picks up the clipboard and takes the pen, checkmarking her name on it. She then throw the clipboard onto the guard's huge chest. She scoffs and walks away.

-15 minutes later-

The dark diva of chaos walks throughout the hallway, searching for the locker room titled Soulless Empire and manages to find it. She opens the door and then spoke.

??: Traurig darum. Hat einen Spaß mit der Wache hinter den Kulissen gehabt, wenn ich die Tür durchkomme.

Midnight and the rest laughs. Midnight hugs her and then speaks.

Midnight: It's good to see you daughter. I take it you took care of thing in our home country?

Demonica: Ja sind Mutter, alle gut in Berlin.

Midnight: Excellent. Please my child, sit and enjoy some drinks.

Alexandra smirks and gives her cousin a hug. She spoke to her cousin in german as Alexandra knew the language from the many trips her father took to europe.

Alexandra: Mein Liebling und Lieblingsvetter, ist es so gut schließlich, mit Ihnen wiederzuvereinigen. Wir werden viele Qualen haben, zusammen zu den zu machen, die uns trotzen.

Demonica: Ja Vetter. Wir werden die Seelen quälen und werden die Schlaghölzer der Hölle mit unserem Terror zuführen.

Demonica then tried her best to speak english as best as she could, focusing on pronouncing the words just right as the others listened.

Demonica: I understand, the one they call Tina, gives much trouble? She not realize hell awaits her? She is so misguided and will fail in many of her things. I here now, I crush this poor weak infidel of woman. She will suffer great pain when we are done.

Matt: Yes. We are strong now, and many of SEF will soon fear the likes of us.

Demonica then gets up off the chair and begins to walk towards the door.

Demonica: I go now. I have promo in ring. I see family later.

Demonica walks out the door and heads towards the ring.

-5 minutes later-

Ring announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, hailing from Berlin, Germany...Demonicccccaaa!

The lights shutoff immediately and a female voice chimes in by saying...

Ashes,ashes we all(pauses) must(pauses) DIEEEEEE!(SINISTER EVIL LAUGH EMERGES)

Safe(KMFDM Remix) by Kittie blast through the speakers and fire surrounds the circle of which brings Demonica up through the stage. Demonica's cold dead eyes stare directly at everyone, as she walks right through the flames, heading right for the ring. Once she got near the ring, she crawls into the ring and then slowly got up, twirling around, arms spread out and devilishly laughing. She then gets handed the mic and begins to speak both german and english.

Demonica:Mein Name ist Demonica, und ich bin der WAHR Endbringer des Schmerzes! Jeder und jeder in der Rückseite werden bald Zeugnis über mein Gespenst, meine Qual, mein Chaos ablegen. (My name is Demonica, and I am the TRUE  Endbringer of Pain! Each and everyone in the back will soon bear witness to my wraith,my torment, my chaos.) Mein Ziel ist, zu nehmen, was Sammy hat, leidet sie machend und blutet. Sammy ist mein erster Leidtragender den ich werde machen Beispiel für, und dann ich nehme Titel. (My goal is to take what Sammy has, making her suffer and bleed. Sammy is my first victim I shall make example of, and then I take title.) Ich werde beherrschen und werde irgendjemand zerstören, der wagt, mich herauszufordern, zu kämpfen. Niemand wird meine Qualen der Hölle überleben. (I shall dominate and destroy anyone who dares to challenge me to fight. No one will survive my torments of hell.)

Demonica tosses the mic aside and then exits the ring. She walks up ramp and to the backstage area where the scene fades to black.

Simon Lee Nash

Jason notices Demonica heading to the locker room

Jason: Welcome Demonica.

as she whips her head around to see Jason in a dark black suit standing there with a Soda can in his hand. He throws the can to the side and it hands in the bin

Jason: I knew that Midnight was talking about bringing back up and a person that was going to make an impact. But i didn't think she was going to be you back to the mix.

Jason: i have to admit she made quite a wise choice and a very good selection. I truty believe that with you and all of us together. There is nothing in this god forshaken world that will not stop us to bring to the glory and victory that we all are looking for.

Jason extends his hand out to Demonica and waits to see what she is going to do next

Demonica

Demonica took his hand and shook it. She spoke back, trying to speak english the best she could.

Demonica: Fools will fall. I crush them, make fear, show pain, they crumble before my feet.

Demonica walks with Jason as they headed back to the locker room. They enter the room and Demonica sat down on the sofa, watching everyone talk about things to come.

Midnight

Midnight sat down next to her daughter and hands her something to drink. The rest of the group was enthralled in their own convo to not notice that Demonica had sat down and was spending some time with her mother. The two talked in their native language as the scene faded out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF