sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Back To Work!

Started by ChrisRogers, October 13, 2011, 11:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF presents "Evolution" is on the air, and the scene opens up with Chris Rogers inside his dressing room doing warm-ups, so he started heading out the door as the camera follow him making his way through the tunnel that lead to "Evolution" stage. The scene changes showing SEF fans on their feet waiting for Chris Rogers to come out, and "Written In The Stars" blares on the pa system, so Chris Rogers comes out receives huge pop reaction from SEF fans starts making his way down the ramp high five SEF fans slides inside the ring. He gets up raise his arms in the air, and he grabs a microphone from the annoucer makes his way to middle of the ring looks arounding hearing SEF fans chanting his name, so he lifts the microphone up started speaking.

Chris Rogers: Thank you for that nice reaction! I been gone for a while taking care of business outside of the ring, so I'm back start making impact and finish unfinish business with Mesa right now I got a match on "Evolution" tonight newcomer Jacob Daniels. I don't know much about the guy I don't know what to expect from him, but I'm ready for anything him and I step inside this ring, and I know he looking get back on winning track against me. I'm sure everyone is thinking Chris Rogers gonna be on his game for being gone or being away has made me weak. I'm pretty much top shape ready give you guys one hell of a show, so Jacob Daniels I hope you are ready for a battle, because I'm coming at you to get a win on "Evolution" tonight.

Chris Rogers drops the microphone leaves the ring, and "Evolution" goes to commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF