sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 38 {12/15/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 06:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

December 15th, 2004

We open up inside the United Center right smack in Chitown, Chicago Illinois to be precise and some pyro shoots over the ring while some shoots off underneath the SEFtron and Paranoid by Black Sabbath hits over the pa. The camera pans all around the arena showing the screaming fans who are awaiting the start of some kick ass matches. We soon zoom down to ringside where Black Bob and Frankie Malone sit to call some action. 

Black Bob: Well here we are in the windy city tonight and coming off the heels of Deadly Destruction we got a pretty decent show for everyone.

Frankie Malone: Yea, our new World Champ defends his title against Freight Train and I will predict a successful defense, plus we see the return of Matlock and Mickey Dragon.

Black Bob: Should be a good match between Thor and Train, to big guys colliding and Matlock coming back in a match against an overrated Rocket, but I was hoping Mickey Dragon would come back bigger, looks like Tyler may show him SEF's new era.

Frankie Malone: And rightfully so as Tyler wants to be put in bigger matches and I can't blame him for wanting it, but he should step up first..

Black Bob: We also got some new stars debuting. Kadince Helms faces off against Nazalia Dyson, Mr. Mike battles Juice, and Titiana Fox goes against Karmela Ice and a man who helped to cost Duke the IC Title, Genisis goes against Tony Gunns.

Frankie Malone: I can't wait to see Genisis, kid seems like he is wanting to make a name here and do it at Duke's expense.

Black Bob: He does have the will to work, but stalking a woman, damn. All in all we got some good matches, so lets roll on with them.

Singles Match
Genisis vs. Tony Gunns 

Both men are in the ring and Tony looks to be showing no care when Genisis takes advantage by charging him with a flurry of fists. He then whips Tony into a corner and charges with a clothesline, grabs on in a side headlock and bulldogs Tony to the mat. Genisis now climbs up top and lands a leg drop to the back fo Tony's head, then rolls him over and pins.....1....2......kickout! Genisis picks up Tony and nails a few elbows, then delivers a suplex to him and runs off the ropes woith an elbow drop. He rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair now, then rolls back in and delivers a chairshot to Tony's head. Genisis lays the chair down, then picks up Tony and delivers he Sinister Twist on the chair and soon pins.....1.....2......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall.......Genisis!

Seek & Destroy by Metallica hits the pa now as Genisis gets to his feet and flaunts his victory.

Black Bob: Well, an easy win picked up by a new and impressive superstar, but a bit cocky and that may be his downfall soon.

Frankie Malone: When your good enough it never hurts to be cocky and taking out trash like Duke is a great start.

Backstage 

We cut to the back now where we find Thor heading down the hall, his World Title around his waist and looking intense and focused. he passes by two men talking, the two men are the Tag Champs, Bubba Ray and Spike. Bubba sees Thor and stops him, then says.

Bubba Ray: Hey, I know we got different attitudes, but from a man to a man, you did good coming here and nice job Thor.

Bubba extends his hand to Thor who just looks down in disgust and snarls.

Thor: I don't need your gratitude you piece of shit!

Thor goes to walk by now, but Bubba grabs him and goes nose to nose now looking just as intense.

Bubba Ray: Listen you lil punk, I been busting head for more years than you, so next time a man like me offers respect, take it or I'll beat it into your thick skull!

Thor just shoves Bubba who shoves him back just as hard, but Spike gets between them now and tells Bubba to cool it, then stands up to Thor with Bubba. Thor just eyes them both and walks away and we cut back to ringside.

Black Bob: Man, looks like some bad blood brewing between Bubba and Thor, no reason not to respect Bubba, can't blame him, Thor needs a beating.

Frankie Malone: Why, because he did nore in eleven days than Bubba has ever done? Thor has the right to do what he wants because he earned it.

Black Bob: There is more to being great than winning titles, just ask Mack, a real legend and only one in SEF!

Singles Match
Titiana Fox vs. Karmela Ice 

The two women are in the ring and Karmela rushes Titiana with a clothesline, then kicks at her and soon lifts Titiana up to deliver a suplex. After hitting it, Karmela climbs up top and nails a moonsault then picks up Titiana and hits a ddt. Karmela drags her to a corner and lifts her up top, then climbs up and hits a suplerplex. Karmela rolls from the ring and gets a table sliding it in. She sets the table up and soon rolls Titiana on it, then climbs on top as well, sets up Titiana and delivers the Cradle Of Life through the table. Karmela rolls on Titiana to make the pin....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall........Karmela Ice!

Let's Go by Trick Daddy hits the pa and Karmela stands tall in victory. Her music suddenly cuts out and Seek & Destroy by Metallica comes over the pa. Genisis makes his way down the aisle slowly with a sly grin on his face as Karmela just looks pissed and sorta worried. As he gets to ringside, I Stand Alone by Godsmack hits and Karmela looks happy. Genisis looks shocked and turns around, but no sign of Duke after a few minutes, so he turns back around with a laugh. Duke suddenly flies out from the curtain in his wheelchair at an incredible speed and he zooms down the aisle running right into Genisis sending him against the ring smashing his legs. Genisis falls to the floor in pain as Duke takes a sledgehammer he has on his lap and drives it into Genisis' gut. Karmela exits the ring and kisses Duke, then wheels his chair up the aisle to the back.

Black Bob: Man, what a save by Duke, he used the wheelchair very effectively and that hammer he had.

Frankie Malone: A cheap shot nonetheless by a cripple, Duke will soon get his though.

Singles Match
The Rocket vs. Matt Matlock 

Rocket is looking all antsy in the ring as Matt steps in and he charges him with a kick. Matt catches his foot and nails a diving clothesline on Rocket, then lifts him up and into a quick ddt. Matt then goes out of the ring and starts tossing in weapon after weapon. He grabs a steel chair as well and brings it in cracking Rocket over the head, then someone in the front row tosses him a bull whip. Matt looks at confusingly, but unravels it and attempts to whip it. He ends up lashing himself across the chin and tangles up his foot in it. Rocket gets up and charges, so Matt nails him in the head with the butt end of it, then whips the whip around Rocket's foot and yanks on it bring Rocket down. Matt just tosses the whip away and picks up a trash can slamming it over Rocket's head, then grabs a VCR and bashes it repeatedly over Rocket's head until the machine falls apart. Matt Now lifts Rocket up on the turnbuckles and delivers the Matlock Drop, then he grabs a singapore cane and starts nailing the back of Rocket's legs and his lower back. He soon locks in the Matt-Lock and Rocket is tapping like a drunk man!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall.......Matt Matlock!

Falling Apart by Zebrahead hits now and Matt stands up getting his hand raised by Jay. The crowd likes it, but hey, they want mor from him, they deserve it. He gave more than Rocket though who is hobbling away to the back.

Black Bob: Nice return by Matt, he really beat Rocket's ass and I mst say, I loved it, that Rocket is a bitch!

Frankie Malone: Personally, Rocket was not great in my book either, but Matt ain't much better, least he tries.

Backstage 

We go to the back quickly and find Rocket heading down the hall when he is turned around and face to face with Daddy Mack. Rocket looks like he shit himself and Mack just looks at him in disgust.

Daddy Mack: That was piss poor and you just got carried by Matt Matlock. No disrespect to Matt, actually I got props for him, but as much as you brag Rocket, you sucked ass out there! I for one do not like liars, I detest them and I hate failures who never give for a company, so you want to be booted, then Rocket, your fired!

Rocket looks in awe and tries to protest, but Mack cuts him off.

Daddy Mack: Save it bitch and get outta my arena before I remove you myself!

Rocket gets scared now and turns around running towards the nearest exit as Mack just glares and soon walks away, so we now cut back to ringside.

Black Bob: It seems Mack was not pleased with Rocket at all, so mad he fired Rocket, nice move I must say.

Frankie Malone: True, Rocket is a bitch, nothing I will say in his defense he got what he deserved.

Singles Match
Mr. Mike vs. Juice 

Both men have entered the ring and Juice jumps the gun first with a clothesline to Mike who bounces back up and gets kicked in the gut. Juice then picks him up and nails a powerbomb, then picks up a trash can from the last match and slams it into Mike's gut leaving it lay there. Juice then gets up on the second turnbuckle and dives off with a splash crunching the can into Mike's gut. Juice gets to his feet and pulls up Mike, lifts him on his shoulders and delivers the Melt Down, then pins.....1......2......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall........Juice!

Away by Mercy Drive hits and Juice stands to his feet celebrating his victory. The fans kind boo Juice over his comments he made directed at Mack in his promo earlier.

Black Bob: A one sided match with Juice destroying Mike, kid is definitely working his way up to be someone in SEF.

Frankie Malone: Yea, went against the Owner with his words earlie, hope he keeps it up and defied all to win the big one, do it for himself.

Backstage 

We cut to the back where Mike has dragged himself to and Mack grabs him by the collar and slams him into a wall, then punches him in the jaw and says.

Daddy Mack: You dumb cocksucker, don't you ever come to my company and try to steal my stars. I know about your lil, dinky bullshit ya got going and trying to lure my stars away and no more, your fired and I will kill you should you come back around, now go asshole!

Mack shoves Mike around and kicks him in the ass. Mike just hauls ass outta there! Mack turns around to see Juice now and gets a smirk, then stops him and says.

Daddy Mack: Hey kid, you want a Tag Title shot, earn it by actually winning a tag match next week. Triple X against The Thugz, winning team are the contenders to the Tag Champs. I got no problem with you winning the belts, but you have to earn them, not whine and question my manhood. Do it again and you'll find your ass in a match against me. I don't play and I am not dumb, I got bigger balls than you could ever imagine and I done bigger things than you heard of in this business, so go bust your ass and I might notice ya more.

Juice just listens attentively and soon walks away when Mack is done, then Mack heads off as well and the view cuts back to ringside.

Black Bob: Man, Mike is fired, makes two guys canned and Juice got a hell of a pep talk from SEF's only legends, plus he and D-Von for a chance to win a shot for the Tag Titles.

Frankie Malone: Mike deserves to be gone. Now this tag match, chance for VX to get more gold I say even though Mack made it for Juice and D-Von.

Singles Match
Kadince Helms vs. Nazalia Dyson 

Both women stand in the ring and go face to face now, Kadince arches back for a slap, but Nazalia blocks it and grabs her by the hair tossing Kadince around on to the mat. She then lifts up Kadince and looks for a ddt, but Kadince counters Nazalia into a northen lights suplex for a pin....1.....2......kickout! Both women jump up and charge each other hitting a double clothesline. Nazalia is near the ropes and pulls herself out to the floor, then reaches under the ring and grabs a ball bat. She kneels up a bit hidding the bat as best she can and Kadince comes over to pull her up, but Nazalia leaps up swinging the bat and hits Kadince in the side of her head. Nazalia now gets handed lead pipe by a fan and she slides in the ring where she chokes Kadince with it. Nazalia soon picks up Kadince and whips her to the ropes, catches her, and nails Co-Dependent, then pins.....1.....2.....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall.......Nazalia Dyson!

Soldier by Eminem hits the pa as Nazalia stands up with the lead pipe in her hand and grins, then drops it on Kadince's ribs and walks off.

Black Bob: Nice victory by Nazalia, she really took it to Kadince at the end with that bat and pipe.

Frankie Malone: Yea, for a woman she did ok, ruthless and all, but still a woman, so she best up it to tangle with anyone else.

Singles Match
Mickey Dragon vs. Tyler Dreamer 

From the start we see Tyler has brought his own trash can of weapons to the ring and carries a singapore cane with him. He tosses the can at Dragon, then starts beating him quick and hard with the cane. Dragon tries to dodge him and run, but Tyler ends up planting him with a headshot bringing him down. Tyler now picks up the trash can dumping the weapons out and bashes Dragon in the head several times. He gets a toaster and slams it over the nose of Dragon, then lifts him up and hits a Dreamer DDT on to the bent trash can. Tyler climbs up top and nails an elbow drop to the back of Dragon, then grabs the singapore cane again and starts wailing on Dragon with it. Tyler soon tosses it away and lifts up Dragon hitting the Dreamer Driver and pins.....1......2......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall......Tyler Dreamer!

Man In A Box by Alice In Chains hits as Tyler just stands up and sneers, then grabs a mic and motions for his music to cut out.

Tyler Dreamer: You know, look at this piece of shit, I destroyed him in no time at all with no effort by him to try. I deserve better, I demand better, or I will walk and find better! I am a Dreamer, I have the skill, I demand better opponents and higher pay, I........

The crowd now hearing him refer to money boo as his father woulda never did that, Tommy Dreamer was real hardcore, like Daddy Mack, they were true hardcore icons who never cared for money.

Tyler Dreamer: What, ah who cares, I am in demand by others, so Mack, you hear me, give me what I want now!

On that note Cowboy by Kid Rock does hit and yea, Daddy Mack does come walking out, strutting on out to an ovation that very few, very very few can get. The cheers are deafening and Mack just smirks, but heads down the aisle and soon climbs in the ring. He walks past Tyler and gets a mic, then steps into his face and speaks.

Daddy Mack: So ya got better offers, then go! I don't need a money grubbing bastard in SEF telling me he can do better. You want bigger things, earn it. Ooh, so ya had a couple good matches, what else have ya done? Have you bothered to step up and go after people on your own because remember, I can give you everything, but you have to take it and roll with it. So what if ya face a guy who did shit? Mickey Dragon was good star in SEF before and I had a promise by him he would do as good, but he lied. Nothing new from people in this business, but I give chances and I give them to everyone. Your the number one contender to the North American Title. You earned it, so why not go after Derek Helms? Ya want the World title, earn it! You haven't done enough to earn it. Ya say Thor didn't, your wrong. Since he debuted the man has been more active than most were in a month. Do what he did and you'll find that World Title around your waist. But ya gotta do it, threats get you nowhere with me. Be like your father and bust your ass, don't whine and say ya could retire soon. I coulda retired years ago, I am filthy rich, but money is not my care, this business is. I pay my stars for what they give me, what they give to SEF. You give more, you get more and if money is all ya care for, you'll get paid more for giving back. If ya care for more you'll get it, but ya gotta shut your mouth and earn it. I actually met your father too, we wrestled, we socialized, not great friends as we never hung that much, but we got respect for each other due to the fact that we both have busted our asses to no end for this business. In ECW he sometimes didn't get paid yet he stayed loyal because he is like I am, a hard ass worker. So Dragon plopped, ya took him out, good work. You'll go far in SEF, even farther if you step it up do what your dad in ECW. I give you shit to work with, now go use it! And ya know, since ya ain't wanting to challenge Derek, next week I'll make the match, you and Derek for the NA Title, a plain ol' singles since we have no rules, that way ya can attempt to step up. But kid, you want the World strap, you best prove you want it by picking up the pace. As I said, threats get you nowhere and I'll hold the door for ya to walk out, but if ya do you'll never be the man your father was, that is a fact!

Mack lowers his mic and motions Tyler to go hit the showers and think it over. Tyler just listens and exits the ring, then Cowboy hits again and Mack leaves to another huge ovation.

Black Bob: Match was quick, highlight was Mack telling Tyler the way it was in SEF and this business, a lot of truth spoke there, hope Tyler listens to the facts.

Frankie Malone: Mack did make good points, I can't argue that, but I'd like to see Tyler step up as well and defy it all, he could do great then.

Singles Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Freight Train w/Erika Valverde vs. Thor 

Both men are in the ring and Train charges Thor, but hits the ropes. Thor grabs him from behind and executes a german suplex, then grabs Train's leg and starts kicking it and applies a leg lock. He then drags Train to a corner and wraps his leg around the ringpost. Thor grabs a chair and swings at Train's leg, but he pulls back and Thor hits the post. Train rolls out and nails a diving clothesline on Thor, then gets up and pulls up Thor. He runs him into the steel steps, then rolls Thor in the ring. Train gets some weapons now and tosses them in the ring, then grabs a sledgehammer and slides in. he raises it in the air and turns to use it,but Thor shoots up and foward nailing The Gore on Train, then pins him.....1.....2.....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still the SEF World Heavyweight Champion........Thor!

Never Gonna Stop by Rob Zombie hits the pa now as Thor jumps and grabs the sledgehammer, then starts driving it into Train's gut. Suddenly, Tyler Dreamer comes running out andslides in the ring. He jumps up and clubs Thor in the back, then turns him around and lifts him up for the Dreamer Driver. Thor nails a forearm to Tyler's head and slides down, then whps Tyler to the ropes and ends up hitting The Gore on him. Thor grabs the sledgehammer again and looks to use it on Tyler when a missile comes crashing down in the aisle and then Bombshell by Powerman 5000 hits. Bubba comes out staring at Thor, then Spike runs past him to the ring and starts hammering Thor with elbows. Thor fights him off and sends him to a corner. Spike staggers out and Thor looks for The Gore, but Bubba has come in now and stops Thor by locking him in a full nelson, then hits the Bubba Bomb on him. Bombshell continues playing as Bubba grabs the World Title and lays it over Thor, then raises his arms in the air with Spike.

Black Bob: Man, Thor ended it early for a main event with the Gore, but Bubba got the lasy laugh by showing Thor he means business.

Frankie Malone: What, he attacked him from behind, Thor had already beat down three guys and Bubba jumps him from behind, what a load of crap.

Black Bob: Bubba was doing what he said, beating respect into Thor for earlier, but that's it for tonight, we'll see ya next week people.

The camera now pans up as Paranoid by Black Sabbath hits and we focus in on the crowd cheering for the show they saw, then we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF