sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution Promo

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 13, 2011, 02:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The sound of Rage Against The Machine’s “Renegades of Funk� is heard as we see Tina jogging along the Detroit river early this morning, the sun not even out yet and more shots her running through a park, along streets, the sun now peaking out and then a flash to a couple hours ago in the lobby of the Joe Louis Arena. Tina is at a table signing autographs for fans who are packed in tight and we see Mack is at a table as is Shady Smack, plus we see Sammy and J.G. Brooks as well as Xanthus and “The Resurrector� Troy Storms. And now presently we find Tina in a locker room sitting on a bench. An Impact X baby tee, X Marks The Impact, covers her top and she wears tight blue jeans, that blonde hair hanging down. A relaxed smile on her face, eyes showing the freshly baked look and Tina brings her barefeet up crossing her legs Indian style on the bench with ease, balancing even easier. She just smirks slightly now and almost laughing says.

Completely hopeless you truly are Midnight, not to mention clueless, brainless, and just plain worthless. Going back to your dark ways I see, ooooh, so scary!

Tina pretends to tremble, but laughs instead, then composes herself saying.

Yet again you prove only one thing, that you are afraid of me by bringing in even more people to SEF to help you, to be on your side, to try and be more powerful than lil ol’ me!

Tina twirls some of her blonde her with her right index finger trying to giver her best bimbo expression, but just can’t seem to nail it like Midnight and her company. She just drops her hand in her la with the other one and says sort of serious showing her focus, but relaxed.

Trying to twist words is not your strong point, it never has for no one believe a word you ever have to say Midnight and that is because you never have backed up anything you said. You were given opportunity after opportunity and never once cashed in, now I cash in on my opportunity to be International Champion and then end the mistake that is you. I don’t care what you think of anything I have to say because in the end I do what I have always done, back up my words thus making you eat every one of yours. And now it is that underestimates you, really, that’s funny because I have never once belittled you. I have always called it like it happens and it is was you tried to write me off, belittle me, its you who continues to do so and your followers do the same, your sheep. Well guess what, in this story, I’m the wolf, although its funny, your all the ones who are dog ugly!

A grin on her face now and Tina says.

Like Matt Ward for instance, this gawky, pencil thin geek thinks he is good when in fact he couldn’t wrestle a match to save his life. He calls me fake, plastic, wow, haven’t heard that one and just like Midnight your full of lies. What you see is me, nothing foreign in this body, so stop overlooking and underestimating me as Midnight as been doing or its as I say it is, you will be tapping out to the real T & A. And as far as that goes, if you had a clue too, you’d know why I am the real T & A as its been know since last year that its not about tits and ass. As for that rag tag TNA or Impact Wrestling, wouldn’t be caught dead there for they are only keeping the bad name of wrestling alive. Them and that worthless cunt ODB who wouldn’t know good beer if it hit in that fat head of hers. Drinking a Heineken on a beach in silence, in reclusion if you will, is far from the circus act that true whore puts on. She’s athletic, I’ll give her that, but in case anyone failed to do their research, my style works a little different, although I’ll take a risk or two as I am not afraid to hurt my lil body!

She flutters her eyes all innocently, but laughs again and says.

Alexandra, its funny, you say the same things as Midnight proving to be just another follower, a sheep and that also makes you a liar or just plain dumb. Copycat isn’t me honey, I’m not the only claiming to be to be related to The Undertaker when we all know the truth cause this is SEF, not WWE. I’ve got more originality than you by far, making me way more unpredictable in that ring and it doesn’t matter how close you and Matt are, its five people all fighting for one title. I’ve already noted your years and titles if you failed to get to know your competition and it doesn’t matter because you did fail to say where you held titles at, you failed to give credibility to those titles. Given that you come in here spewing lies about me, oh yea, I called you a whore and presumed to know you, please, that is a flat out lie. I presumed nothing about anyone, I simply lashed out at someone who was supposed to be a veteran, but instead acts like a rookie making her decade in this business appear to be a joke, sort of like Midnight!

A smirk on her face at that and Tina just sighing, relaxes a little before saying.

I may have to presume that you are indeed dumb though for if you do not understand how bluntly I mock every cliché I throw out there, then you must be the dumbest whore walking this earth. And then you go and spew cliché after cliché through that borefest leaving the fans not wanting more, but wanting you to get bitten by a black widow and die. As I said, I call them like they are and that is why you are nothing Alexandra, you’re a cheap knockoff dark princess wannabe who acts like she hasn’t been anywhere good before SEF. You talk about playing with fire and getting burned, oh my, who really gives a fuck?! What are you going to do when I burn you like so called baddest bitch I am, you said it, not me, and I am the one sitting on a throne with my International Championship around my waist?

A smile on Tina’s face at that though and she smirks a bit devilishly now saying.

You say your not afraid to prove yourself to me, then do it honey, do it now before its too late and we hit the ring where I kick your ass all over it, from corner to corner, pillar, then choke you our with the real T & A. Then again, I can pin you too and then that’s one less opponent to get to that title. it’s a five person elimination match with no rules, just win at any cost and I’ve proven I can do that. You have not, so you have to show more now, you have to prove yourself for more than I do, yet you almost refuse to despite saying your not afraid to. And reclusion is not bad, although you claim you dislike drama yet your in the center of it, you bring it in here, hmmm, that sounds like a real hypocrite. So lil black widow, I dare you to bite, I’m waiting for it because just like this…

And now Tina pulls a jar from under the bench up removing the cap and let’s a black widow crawl out on the floor. She then brings her right foot down smashing it into a gooey mess. Tina brings both feet to the floor now and sets the jar with cap on it on the bench. She leans forward resting her elbows on her thighs and her chin on her hands saying.

I will smash you, crush you, beat you in this match tonight on Evolution for that title is mine, it is what I love in this business. I already have family to love and love me, I had that before this business, but this is what I want to do, this is what I would believe I was destined to do if believed heavily in that. I am a wrestler and I will mop up that ring with you and I’ve proven as I said, I have proved myself in SEF, so c’mon Alexandra, I’m wait for you to do the same or you will lose without a doubt. Spare me the same lies everyone else spews, get past my looks honey, try to force yourself to stop being jealous of me long enough to focus on what matters, the International Title, being champion, proving you have what it takes to win it, not relying on some made up status you gave yourself. Sounds like Midnight again, wonder if their twins instead of aunt and niece?!

A smirk and laugh, then Tina says.

By the way Brooks, I never forgot about you in case you failed to hear me, but until you show up for the match I’m not gonna give you the pleasure of hearing your name from my mouth. I take no offense to anything said about me, even the lies by Midnight and her crew for it could be that they are just that dumb and cannot grasp reality, but its funny what words you chose too. Sounds like a little underestimating making me the least likely to win this match in all of my opponents eyes, something that the course of history has proven you should never let happen. That only makes me want this even more because you of all people tonight should know what I can do in that ring unless you didn’t really even watch SEF last year, then I guess you and everyone is in for a surprise!

Still smirking she leans back laying her hands flat on her legs, then says.

And it doesn’t matter how many people you get on your side Midnight, bring them all to ringside tonight honey, I really hope you do for I got that covered, so the only I worry about is who I face in the ring. Your little band of nobodies that think their already somebody here, their all going to be humbled sooner or later, maybe even by me. Maybe I could face each one, one on one, leading up to Halloween HaVoc, the night their scared lil leader gets sent out of SEF forever. But don’t worry, don’t you fret Midnight, maybe after your gone, the flock of sheep that will be blind will be led by me, the International Champion of SEF and well, I don’t really like sheep, so perhaps I’ll simply lead them to their slaughter. Hell, I’m gonna do it anyways eventually, either that or I’ll make them somebody, ya never know!

Tina stands now and does a crotch chops, then flips off the camera with both hands. She steps forward reaching past the view and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF