sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Impact X Chat

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 13, 2011, 06:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The Impact X room with the two sofas across from each other in a small square of a room, a table between the sofas littered with empty Guinness bottles, Sapporo cans, a half gallon clear water jug with two hoses coming out of a rubber stopper stuck in the top. A third hose sticks up with a bowl on the top and its empty except some ash. Mack lays on one sofa sleeping in his jeans and no shirt, left arm over his face while Shady in jeans and a black tee is out on the other sofa to the left. The door, to the left pf Shady’s sofa open up and in walks Tina in her ring gear sporting an IX shirt, the two words…kiss this one. She steps in seeing Mack out and then looks this way, her eyes lighting up and she almost screams.

Julie, oh my god!

Huh, what, whoa, Julie must be here, maybe holding the camera, oh yea, here goes the view to the ground as footsteps come over and we see Tina’s boots come into view, the two hugging it sounds like, then the view comes back up and steadied quite well. We then see Tina walk over taking a seat on Mack while Julie steps into view plopping down next to Shady, she just wears tight blue jeans and a white baby tee with a pot leaf on the front. Mack opens his eyes and starts groaning.

Oh man, your so fucking heavy, not only a bimbo, but a big ass!

Tina falls on him trying to choke him now as Shady sits up and looks at Julie wide eyed. She pulls a joint from her purse on a stand next to the sofa and lighter sparking it up, inhales, then passes it over. Shady eagerly takes it as Tina settles down and sits up now letting Mack grab a Guinness. He pops it open and Julie asks.

That’s for me, right?

Mack bowing to her extending the bottle and she takes it savoring the first drink while Mack kneels down to the mini fridge asking.

Anyone else want one.

Tina hitting the joint shakes her head no while Shady growls. Mack grabbing a can of Sapporo and another Guinness sits down handing the can to Shady. Mack pops his top and takes the joint inhaling deep as Shady drinks up the Sapporo. Mack passes to Julie and takes a drink of Guinness and Tina asks.

So did you know Julie was here?

Mack shrugging just sorta smirks saying.

I was passed out all day, besides, I’m not her keeper, although I have this one fantasy wher-

Julie exhaling says.

Not a chance Mack, if anything I’d be your keeper!

She smirks now and Mack asks sarcastically and sort of seriously.

How do ya know you wouldn’t have been in my fantasy?!?

Tina and Julie both laughing roll their eyes as Shady passes to Tina and Mack just takes a drink of beer. Julie doing the same now, then Tina passes to Mack and exhales asking.

So Julie, did you come back for a while or is a special reason perhaps?

Julie answers.

I’ll be around a while and tonight is special no doubt, by the way, I just want to say, your definitely ready!

She smirks and takes a drink of beer, then passes on the joint, Shady taking it ends up eating the roach washing it down with Sapporo. Tina smiling a bit now says.

Thank you, that title really does mean something special to me after what you have done as champion, not to mention Whitney, its just, unexplainable and that is why I must have it! After the blatant bullshit spewed by each one of those sheep Midnight keeps bringing in, yet denies fearing me and now claims I fear her, it only has driven more, made me more focused on one goal, walking out of this arena as International Champion. I learned very early to fight fire with fire and all they do is fuel my fire with cheap accusations that are older than Mack’s first World Title reign!

She smirks at Mack who shrugs and toasts to it drinking up. Tina saying.

Also, I haven’t seen this many jobbers come into SEF, ya know, Midnight and her sheep, since the old jwo was running around here, then again those guys actually had talent, or at least they ended up showcasing it. These pathetic pawns claim to have talent and fail to show it leading everyone to believe that tonight, in that ring they will be destroyed by the real T & A. And Brooks, his heart just don’t seem into it, seems like he wants something more, something bigger, though I believe he wants to be champion and would settle for this title, that’s how I get it from him, he would settle for it, but wants what we all know he wants, what we all actually want I suppose.

Shady finishing his beer leaps up and over into Tina’s lap trying to feel her boobs, but gets ripped up into a choke slam back to where he was sitting. Shady bounces up and jumps up wanting another, but Julie pulls him back as Mack packs the bowl on the bong. Shady sniffing the weed and Tina sits down laughing and kind of looks off in though, perhaps about tonight, her eyes showing the determination to win at all costs. She sort of tunes out as Mack and Shady smoke up, Julie taking a hit even and coughs a little, then gets up grabbing a water from the fridge and leaves the view which now fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF