sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 65 {8/29/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 20, 2014, 08:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 29th, 2005

We open up inside the new arena, the Southern Saloon located in Owensboro, Kentucky. Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie blasts over the pa as our cameras open up inside the arena and capture the packed crowd cheering like crazy. We soon pan down to the commentators table. 

Nick: Welcome to Monday Night Extreme and were coming off the heels of a huge event in SummerSlam, it was incredible and we now have a new SEF Champion!

Frankie: That's right, the man of SEF has his title back, Daddy Mack did what he said, he beat Whitney Marret!

Nick: he did do that and a great match it was, Whitney and Mack deserve the same respect for how big that match was. We also saw mack reveal himself to have been Viper all along, Julie as well was Viper at times and she is back in SEF it seems.

Frankie: Oh man, that was-

Frankie is cut off by the pa blasting out Iron Head by Rob Zombie and we soon see Daddy Mack in a suit come out with his Hardcore Title and another title covered in a black cloth. Julie is with him and has both Tag Titles on her shoulder, the two walk down the ramp and soon step into the ring, pose together, then Mack gets a mic.

D-Mack: I told you I would do it and do I did, your looking at the new SEF Champion, not to mention I am still the Hardcore Champion, plus myself and my partner here, the Sensual, Sexy, Sweetie, Julie, we are still the Tag Champs. And as for the SEF Championship, this here is the new belt, my belt, my SEF Championship!

Mack takes his Hardcore Title in his other hand, then takes the black cloth off his other title and reveals this title holding it up in the air. Just then we hear Enter Sandman by Metallica hit the pa and out walks The Sandman with a mic and beer in hand, plus his cane. He slams his beer, crushes it to his head, then speaks.

The Sandman: Hey Mack, that piledriver you gave me, I will admit it hurt like a son of a bitch, but it did not put me down for good.

The crowd pops huge for that.

The Sandman: You won the first of our series, but the deal is ya gotta win four of seven to be the extreme icon and next week on Extreme we will have our second match of the series, the match being a Circus High Tower Deathmatch! fifty foot high scaffolding next to the ring, a circus net of barbed wire covering the ring, hooked to the second turnbuckles, and to win ya gotta throw your opponent down into the ring and keep them there for a count of three.

D-Mack: Fine by me, I'll whip your ass one more fucking time!

Sandman just drops his mic, then pulls another beer out and flips off Mack, then slams the beer and suddenly we hear System by Linkin Park hit the pa and out walks Whitney Marret dressed in a fancy suit, Jordan behind her with a suit on as well and sunglasses. They stop on stage, Sandman just rests his arms on his cane as Jordan stands behind Whitney who raises up the mic she has and speaks.

Whitney Marret: You beat me Mack, you won a one on one match with me and did what you said and now you lose me because of it.

D-Mack: Bullshit, I wrestled a match like I been doing for over ten years, I busted my ass and so did you. Fuck the law, rip up those goddamn divorce papers and accept the match we had, accept defeat like a true superstar.

Whitney holds up her free hand and Jordan pulls papers from his jacket handing them to her.

Whitney Marret: We both signed a contract,it has to be done.

D-Mack: The fuck it does, I never abided by other laws, so I won't now. I signed yes, but a contract for a match, I will never sign divcorce papers. I did nothing wrong because what I did a month ago was tell the truth I revealed I was Xavier, last night I came clean on being Viper, Julie by the way was originall Scorpion last year and up till SEF closed. When it reopened I took over and did so till last night. Fact is, all I did was uncover facts, I never turned on anyone or you especially, I will never turn on you or hate you, I love you too damn much. So rip those fucking papers up and be a true competitor, use your rematch clause and come at me to kick my ass!

The crowd actually cheers and chants for Whitney to "rip 'em up" and "get a rematch" are heard. Whitney looks at the crowd, her birthplace, her family telling her and so Whitney does it, she rips up the papers and tosses them down, then speaks.

Whitney Marret: Fine, you wanted me to use it, then at the next pay per view, Anarchy Rulz it will be you and I once again, SEF Championship on the line and Mack, and since we'll be in Texas, a brand new Stadium I found out about that SEF has built. This match will be a Texas favorite, a Texas Bullrope Match!

The fans cheer at that as Whitney smiles.

D-Mack: So they are using the venues, nice and your match, nice. Date is set then baby, maybe this time you can fight me without trying to end our love and marriage, without letting me in your head a lil too much. Then again, I am still the King of Gods, I am above and can beat any odds!

Sandman picks up the mic he dropped and speaks up now.

The Sandman: Hey Mack, since myself and Whitney both got future matches with you, why not tonight we face the two of you tonight, you and Julie against myself and Whitney?

Jordan steps forward leaning down to Whitney's mic.

Jordan Brooks: I was hoping to get a piece of Mack and since he said any odds, why not test those odds and the three of us face the two of them?

Mack looks wide eyed and Julie just stands tall next to him. We soon see the Microtron light up and Black Bob is seen on it.

Black Bob: Hey Mack, I heard the challenge and I heard your words, so I say the match is on, the Impact Playas versus Whitney, Jordan, and The Sandman!

The crowd cheers as the tron fades out and we hear System play over the pa. Whitney and Jordan head to the back after Sandman. Mack looks pissed as Julie relaxes him and they soon head to the back.

Nick: So Sandman and Mack fight next week for the Hardcore Title in their second of seven, Mack and Whitney have a rematch at Anarchy Rulz, Mack has a new SEF Title, and Julie was Scorpion last year and until SEF closed, damn that's crazy!

Frankie: Awesome by Mack, but that match tonight is unfair and unjust!

Singles Match
Blaze Inferno
VS
Matt Matlock

Winner by Pinfall @ 2:48: Blaze Inferno

Singles Match
Andrew Velzian
VS
Pung Loa

Winner by Pinfall @ 16:18: Andrew Velzian

Singles Match
Ryan Cross
VS
DeeJay George

Winner by Pinfall @ 3:16: Ryan Cross

Singles Match
Maiya Hayes
VS
Lulu

Winner by Pinfall @ 17:36: Maiya Hayes

Singles Match
Alex Van Dam
VS
Bob the Bruiser

Winner by Pinfall @ 19:29: Alex Van Dam

Main Event
Handicapped Tag Team Match
Impact Playas
VS
Whitney Marret + Jordan Brooks + The Sandman

Highlights: We saw everyone in the ring against one another during the match, Julie and Whitney were pretty even and ended up brawling outside the ring at the end. The end came when Jordan nailed a spinebuster on Mack, then Sandman followed up with his White Russian Leg Sweep and pinned him.

Winners by Pinfall @ 39:38: Whitney Marret, Jordan Brooks, The Sandman

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF