sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 76 {11/14/05}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 09:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

November 14th, 2005

Back in L.A. again inside the Hollywood Hilla Plaza and we open up with pyro shooting off from the stage, Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie blasts over the pa, and we roam around capturing all the screaming fans with their signs waving proudly in the air. We soon drop down to ringside at the commentators as our show gets underway. 

Nick: Welcome back to Extreme, were still in Hollywood and were still giving you action like only SEF can. We have the second tag match between Impact X and the newly formed team of Whitney Marret and Spike Dudley, one more to go unless Spike and Whitney can win again tonight.

Frankie: Not likely though, that was a fluke win and Impact X will make up for it tonight and next week when they take the Tag Titles.

Nick: Spike and Whitney do well together, so we'll see. Mack is also in action against New Jack in a very innovative match, plus Jack's partner Sandman faces D-Von Dudley.

Frankie: May as well be a fatal four way so Mack can show up all the old ECW fossils, show them who a true superstar is.

Nick: Riiiight, I think the old ECW guys do well enough for the show, but I will admit Mack does a lot too. We also get to see Cassie and Michelle against one another, Blaze fights the new guy Terror-Rizing, and well it seems to be a good show, so stay tuned everyone.

Tag Team Match
Shane Mack & The Serial Thriller
VS
Whitney Marret & Spike Dudley 

Thriller and Spike start off together with a lock up, but Thriller gets a side headlock on Spike quickly and soon turns him into a corner laying in some punches and a couple chops. Thriller whips him across the ring and charges over for a clothesline, but Spike ducks out and runs off the ropes coming back and shoulder blocks Thriller's knee. Thriller buckles down and Spike runs off the ropes again nailing a clothesline taking him down. Spike grabs the same leg he chopped down and starts kicking at the knee, then drops some elbows across it and locks him in a leg grapevine.

Nick: Some nice work by Spike getting Thriller down and working over his leg.

Spike continues to wrench away at Thriller, but he crawls over enough and grabs the bottom rope. Spike lets go and gets up tagging in Whitney who is quick to jump in and drops an elbow to Thriller's hurt knee. She pulls him up into an armbar, but quicly backs him into a corner and lays in some hard chops turning his chest red. Thriller staggers out holding his chest, but gets a thumb to Whitney's eye, then drops her with a ddt. Thriller gets up and crawls over to his corner making the tag now. Mack steps in cockily and taunts Whitney some, then pulls her up and pushes her into a corner lightly and motions to himself in a conceited manner. Whitney bolts out at him and throws elbows into his face rocking Mack backwards, then whips him to the ropes and looks for a back body drop. Mack kicks her in the head, then clotheslines Whitney and climbs up top real quick. Whitney gets up and Mack flies off with a cross body taking her down. He rolls through to his feet and soon rips up Whitney shoving her into a corner again, then charges in with some shoulder thrusts before hopping up and monkey flipping Whitney out on her back.

Nick: Some nice action between husband and wife as we have seen from them before, definitely two who can produce great matches.

Frankie: But its Mack who is the better between them, the best of all time!

Mack is on his feet strutting around the ring now. Whitney sits up and starts to stand when he comes over kicking at her, then lifts up Whitney and hits a suplex. Mack pulls her up and sends Whitney to the ropes, misses a clothesline and looks for a forearm smash, but Whitney ducks and the ref gets hit.

Nick: Oh no, the ref is down, not good.

Thriller immediately gets a chair and slides in the ring, but Spike comes flying off the top rope dropkicking the chair right into Thriller's head and sends him rolling out to the floor. Mack grabs Spike and lifts him for a scoop slam, but Spike slips behind Mack and hammers him in the back of the head. Spike turns Mack around and looks for the Dudley Dog, but Mack ends up shoving him ou tof the ring when he runs up the ropes. Mack turns, but Whitney is up and kicks him in the gut, then nails Southern Pride and turns him over into the pin, 1...........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall and the new SEF World Tag Team Champions, Whitney Marret and Spike Dudley!

System by Linkin park hits the pa as Whitney jumps to her feet in celebration as the fans go crazy. She slides out of the ring now and gets the titles handing one to Spike while helping him up, Mack and Thriller have headed to the back now.

Nick: Well what do ya know, we have new Tag Champs and one of the most unexpected, but great teams, Whitney Marret and Spike Dudley.

Frankie: That was totally unfair, Spike used a chair on Thriller and had he not we would have seen Impact X win.

We go to the back where Mack and Thriller are pissed. They head into Sean Martin's office and Mack is nuts. He clears the desk and grabs Sean by the collar now.

Shane Mack: You lousy fuck, those titles belong to us, Impact X deserves them, no one else! You had best have a solution to this problem right now or your about to have a real problem.

Sean Martin: The only problem will be you trying to find a new job because if you hurt me, I strip you of the World Title and I fire your ass right now!

Mack lets go of Sean and turns grabbing a chair throwing it across the room, then kicks the desk and is real pissed.

Serial Thriller: Sean, give us a rematch, next week, we deserve it, we are the real Tag Champs and you know it.

Sean Martin: Way I see it you lost twice to the same team, twice in a row, back to back shows, so your not the real champs and well you don't have the belts, two strikes right there.

Serial Thriller: We were screwed, I had a chair driven into my head, that was bullshit.

Shane Mack: Yea, c'mon Sean, damn it man, we own those belts!

Sean Martin: You two want them so bad, step in line cause I am bringing back a tag division whether anyone likes it or not and were gonna have more than two teams. Maybe next week you'll be in line for some sort of contender match, till them get out of my office before Troy over there does it for you.

Thriller turns seeing Troy in the doorway and just inches out by him, Mack steps over and stares up at the big man, then just walks out. We end up switching to another area backstage where we find Spike and Whitney with their Tag Titles in a room celebrating with champagne, but suddenly we cut to ringside.

Nick: Seems like Mack and Thriller can't handle losing, but a celebration is in the works as well with Whitney and Spike.

Frankie: They best do it while they can cause Impact X will get those belts.

Singles Match
SEF European Championship
D-Von Dudley(c)
VS
The Sandman 

D-Von and Sandman start off with a lock up and circle around the ring trying to overpower each other. D-Von finally brings a knee to Sandman's gut and backs him up into a corner, then hammers him with punches and whips Sandman across the ring. D-Von charges over clotheslining Sandman, then brings him out with a bulldog and pins, 1.....2...kickout! D-Von pulls up Sandman and elbows him in the head, then whips him to the ropes and nails a reverse elbow and runs the ropes now dropping a leg across Sandman's neck. D-Von gets up and rips up Sandman looking for a neckbreaker. Sandman turns it around and whips D-Von to the ropes catching him with a flapjack.

Nick: Nice match so far, D-Von started out dominating, but Sandman finally slowed him down it seems.

Sandman rolls ou tof the ring and leans over the rail getting a beer from some fan and slams it. D-Von is up and comes diving out at Sandman colliding heads with him and crashing on the floor. Sandman is actually stirring first and crawls to the steps using them to stand up. D-Von pulls himself up, but Sandman runs over clubbing him in the back, then grabs him by the head and slams D-Von backwards against the ring apron. Sandman rolls him in the ring now and grabs his singapore cane sliding it in the corner. He grabs a chair as well and rolls in the ring with it, then stands looking to use it. The ref grabs it though and turns to throw it out. Sandman grabs his cane, but D-Von is up and grabs him from behind bringing the cane to Sandman's throat, lifts him into Saving Grace using the cane and delivers it, then tosses away the cane and pins, 1.........2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF European Champion, D-Von Dudley!

Bombshell hits the pa as D-Von gets up on his feet, is soon handed his title, and jumps up on the ropes pumped up over his win.

Nick: A good match by two old hardcore boys.

Frankie: Decent I guess, a time killer on our way to see Mack destroy Jack in the main event.

We end up outside the arena in the parking lot now where an orange pick up comes peeling in and whips around the lot some leaving rubber lay. It soon parks somewhat away from the garage entrance and the drivers door swings open allowing us to see its Matt Matlock. He kicks a foot up on the door and leans back grabbing a Molson drinking up and just waiting it seems. 

Nick: What the hell, Matt is here, but he's just sitting outside drinking.

Frankie: And he had better stay outside if he know's what is best for him.

Hardcore Hotel
Host: Shane Mack
Guest: Michelle Manson 

The ring is all set up with the neon sign and the round, red bed, a mic laying on it. The arena is darkened some and we soon hear Cowboy by Kid Rock, the crowd boos like crazy and Mack just struts out in his ring gear with his World Title around his waist and a serious look on his face. He heads on down the ramp just walking straight for the ring and soon steps up on the apron getting in the ring. He circles around a bit and does a lil swagger looking like Eddie Guerrero, then grabs the mic off the bed and brings it up silencing the music.

Shane Mack: Ya know, I got a guest tonight, I got another match, I am a busy man in SEF, I carry this company, but I still will make the time to honor a fallen friend, one who helped make the HardCore Kid who he is today. I haven't been in much contact with him or a lot of my friends who are in the bigger leagues, but I still love them all and Eddie Guerrero, I love you man, I wish I could have seen more often, I thank you for what help you gave me ten years ago. Some teenager from the north comes down full of piss and vinegar wanting to be a star, you actually made time to help me and I thank you, I'll always be in debt to you and when we meet again, I'll try and repay you if I can. I miss ya and love ya, take care up there, much love!

Mack holds a fist to his chest and points up as he lowers his head. He brings a hand up over his face, then raises it back up, the crowd cheering for respect of Eddie.

Shane Mack: Sean Martin may not wanna have any tribute, but he never knew the man, I knew him in the ring, so there ya go. Now to get on with the show like we should, lord knows he would want it, let's bring out my guest tonight. She is a woman who has gone toe to toe with the IC Champ Blaze Inferno, they went to a draw, this woman gave Whitney Marret a huge run and made a name for herself in SEF as one tough, hot, honey, she is Michelle Manson.

This Is Now hits the pa and the crowd boos once again as Michelle makes her way out smiling, dressed in the usual leather halter top, mini skirt, and leather high heeled boots. She walks seductively down the ramp flaunting herself to the fans, then heads up the steps and Mack holds the ropes open. Michelle smiles at him and bends over the middle rope putting her ass right up close to Mack and steps into the ring now. Mack just smirks and lets the ropes go, then puts an arm around Michelle and pulls her over falling on the bed kissing all over her. Michelle kisses back, but soon gets to her feet as Mack just sits up with an arm on his knee holding the mic to his lips.

Shane Mack: What, no more playtime?

Michelle leans over giving Mack a nice shot of cleavage, nearly her whole tits, and she speaks on the mic.

Michelle Manson: Maybe later, off camera, back at the hotel.

Michelle leans back up and crosses her arms as Mack gets up to his feet and just smirks.

Shane Mack: Alright, then lets get this interview going and over as soon as we can. What we all wanna know I am sure, I do at least. A while back you stated you were bringing someone to SEF, you told Whitney Marret this person knew her, you have claimed this person is gonna help you to the top of SEF, so who is it, clue us in right here and now, who is it, when they coming?

Michelle Manson: Macky, really now, you don't expect me to give away my secret to everyone watching, but maybe later I'll let you know, maybe though.

Shane Mack: That's cool, but anything ya can give a hint about? Like say when it may happen, when ya bring this person in?

Michelle Manson: Who says he isn't already here? As for revealing him, maybe tonight, maybe at November To Remember, maybe in a year, all I can say is it will happen when the time is right. Whitney Marret and Blaze Inferno will never be the same again after this man comes to SEF. But Macky, why don't you and I go to the back and talk privately?

Michelle gives a devilish smirk as she rubs up against Mack who just grins and shrugs. Mack drops the mic and Cowboy soon hits as the two exit the ring.

Nick: Mack tried to get info on Michelle's mystery person, but she wasn't talking though it seems they may be up to more. Was nice of Mack to pay tribute Eddie Guerrero.

Frankie: Was cool to see that, wish Michelle would have spilled something, but maybe Mack will get it out of her tonight after the show.

Singles Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Blaze Inferno(c)
VS
Terror-Rizing 

Blaze tosses the title to the ref as she enters the ring and immediately lets some elbows fly into Terror's face, then whips him into a corner and charges in with a clothesline. Blaze pulls him out with a bulldog, then jumps up and comes off the ropes with an elbow drop and moves around tieing up Terror in an armbar. We suddenly see Michelle Manson come running down the ramp and slides into the ring. She gets up and dropkicks Blaze right in the head, then pull sher up into a corner and starts hammering with punches as the ref calls for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by disqualification and still the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Blaze Inferno!

Blaze begins to fight back rocking Michelle into the middle of the ring now, Terror has rolled out of the ring and heads up the ramp when the lights suddenly go completely out, nothing, but laser pens and lighters from the crowd are seen.

Nick: What the hell is this, Michelle intereferes, then the lights go out, what is going on?

Frankie: Who knows, but I wonder where that hot chick who was behind us is at?

A few more minutes pass and the lights come back on, we find Terror laying face down on the ramp out cold and in the ring we see Blaze Inferno laying face down with blood running out from under her head. Michelle is kneeling down over her grinning sadistically and screams, "He's coming to destroy and dominate, no one is safe, NO ONE!"

Nick: Whoa, looks like this mystery guy of Michelle's may have been here, but who is it?

Frankie: I don't know, but it seems whoever it is can do some damage.

We go to the back where we actually see Matt Matlock walking down the hall drinking a Molson. No security in sight, so maybe they don't know he is inside or even here, but Jack Hines spots him and comes running over quickly trying to get a word. 

Jack Hines: Matt, what are you doing here, with your match booked, what is up?

Matt Matlock: Whatever the fuck I want Jack. I'm about to show everyone that I am going to be SEF's top star. Now if ya don't mind, even if ya do, I gotta be going.

Matt walks off now down his beer and tossing the can away. Jack just shrugs and walks off as we cut to ringside.

Frankie: No, get that son of a bitch out of the building, damn it, Matlock has no business here.

Nick: Why don't you go do it yourself?

Frankie: Shut up Nick!

Singles Match
Cassie Michaels
VS
Michelle Manson 

Cassie and Michelle begin with a lock up Cassie backs up Michelle to a corner, but gets a thumb to her eye as Michelle then whips her to the ropes and catches her with a powerslam. Michelle gets up and goes up to the top, but Cassie follows her up and hammers her with elbows, then delivers a superplex.

Nick: My god that was a long drop for those women.

Frankie: I thought was kind of cool.

Cassie gets up leaning on the ropes as Michelle gets up on her hands and knees. Cassie runs over kicking her in the stomach, then rips up Michelle and looks for a suplex. Michelle blocks it and punches Cassie in the stomach, then twists her around all the way and brings her down with a ddt. Michelle pulls up Cassie and whips her to the ropes looking for a clothesline, but Cassie ducks it and comes charging back lifting up Michelle and tackles her through the ropes to the floor. Cassie stays on Michelle and slams her head against the announce table, then drags her around to the timekeepers table and slams her head into that.

Nick: Cassie is really taking it to Michelle.

Cassie throws Michelle over the railing now and gets up on the timekeepers table, but turns back to the ref who is at a count of nine. Cassie leaps for the ring and dives in just before the ref says ten, then he calls for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by count out, Cassie Michaels!

Cassie gets up as Michelle stands up in the crowd, then Blaze Inferno suddenly runs out with her head bandaged. She charges around at Michelle who meets her by diving over the guard rail and the two collide with punches, but the lights go out for the second time tonight.

Nick: Not this again, what is going on?

And in a few minutes they come back on, Cassie is face down in the ring, Blaze at ringside her head bleeding again and Michelle is gone now.

Frankie: It had to be this mystery guy again, hopefully we find out who he is soon.

Nick: It is baffling and quite annoying with the lights going out.

Feel So Numb hits the pa and we see Sean Martin come walking in the usual suit. The crowd gives a mixed reaction and Sean just walks to the ring, steps in and gets a mic. 

Sean Martin: As I expect, no care, but it fits for I don't care about you as well.

The crowd boos him for that one.

Sean Martin: I am out here not for you, but to make an announcement which is for the public to know, so here goes. I have recently learned that the arenas built for SEF to use, the ones that were unveiled way back in May up till now, this very one were in now, none of them were actually paid for. Apparently Mack cut a deal, but due to ownership changes and myself paying money, buying the company, the deals have been broken. I would buy them, but there not available for me to do such a thing, so no longer can we use them. They'll be shut down and tore down, a waste it is, but its out of my hands. So as for November To Remember, were gonna go all the way over and up to New York City and host the event in Madison Square Garden! As for next week we'll be in Ohio, Cleveland to be exact in the Gund Arena! From there we'll go from arena to arena like SEF used to once upon a time ago.

Matt Matlock is seen coming from the crowd and slides in the ring, the crowd gets loud, but not to noticeable. Sean looks to speak again, but Matt pulls him around and smiles, then kicks him hard in the gut and hammers him with an uppercut. He whips Sean into a corner, then charges in with a clothesline and lifts him up to the turnbuckles. Matt climbs up now and hooks his arms giving Sean the Matlock Drop much to the crowds delight. Matt gets up and sees security coming for him, so he exits the ring and heads out through the crowd.

Nick: A shocker of an announcement and a huge statement by Matlock on the Owner.

Frankie: That was a horrible act by Matlock who has better not show up again until he is allowed too.

Main Event
Handcuff-Key On A Pole-Ladder Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Shane Mack(c)
VS
New Jack 

The key is hanging from the pole, the World Title is above the ring, the ladder at ringside and New Jack has his cart of weapons there as well and is in the ring handcuffed. Mack is in the ring handcuffed as well and the two just stand off face to face talking trash. New Jack is the first to swing his fists, but Mack ducks and backs up to the ropes bouncing off at Jack who ducks him and hammers him in the gut with his hands, then clubs Mack over the back. Jack hammers him in th eback of the head, then shoves him to the ropes and nails a dropkick sending Mack to the floor. Jack rolls out of the ring and grabs a toaster from his cart, but Mack bolts up and smashes him in the head, then kicks the cart away and jumps up on the steps leaping off with a hurracanrana taking Jack down. Mack crawls to the ring and reaches under pulling out a cookie sheet, then stands up behind Jack who is geeting up. Jack turns and gets a shot from the sheet, then Mack goes to the cart and grabs a bat wrapped in barbed wire. Jack gets up holding his head and Mack swings the bat, but Jack ducks and shoves him into the guard rail. Jack grabs a cheese grater now, but as he turns to Mack he gets the Shows Ova.

Nick: Oh my, this one could be close to being over.

Frankie: It is over, no one gets up from that, ever.

Mack rolls in the ring and starts climbing up the turnbuckles, then reaches up the pole grabbing the key. He jumps down in the ring, but Sandman runs down and slides in meeting him with a shot to the gut from his singapore cane. Mack fights up and swings at Sandman, but due to being cuffed he is beaten into a corner by Sandman. Serial Thriller suddenly comes running out and clubs Sandman in the back, the two brawling out of the ring. Mack falls down and crawls over grabbing the key, but New Jack is in the ring and drops down with the cheese grater across Mack's head. Jack grabs the key and unlocks one cuff, but Mack knocks it to the mat and low blows him, then hits a ddt. Mack grabs Jack's arm that is cuffed and locks the other end to the top rope, then grabs the key and unlocks his cuffs. He hooks one to the top rope, then throws the key out into the crowd. Mack gets out of the ring and grabs the barbed wire bat nailing Sandman in the back, then he and Thriller drag him over cuffing him to the top rope with Mack's cuffs. Thriller takes the bat as Mack grabs the ladder and slides it in the ring setting it up and climbing up. Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten come running out, but Thriller heads them off with the bat at ringside. Mack is at the top of the ladder and reaches up grabbing the World Title.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, Shane Mack!

Mack looks down seeing Thriller brawling with Balls and Axl, he drops the title and does a lil Eddie swagger, then leaps off with a splash, moves like its a frog splash and lands on all three men crashing the group to the floor.

Nick: My god what a splash by Mack and you gotta believe he was honoring Eddie with the swagger and frog splash, a great sight to see.

Frankie: I admit that it was and seeing Sandman and Jack cuffed up is too.

Nick: Not really, but we'll see what develops of that next week, so till then we'll see ya, have goodnight everyone.

And we hear Feel So Numb hit the pa as our cameras roam around the arena showing the screaming fans before we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF