sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 78 {11/28/05}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 10:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

November 28th, 2005

Were still in the state of New York, but Buffalo is our city and the Marine Midland Arena is where Extreme kicks off tonight. Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie blasts over the pa as we come to life with pyro shooting off over the stage and we pan around the arena capturing the still excited crowd after one hell of a show last night. So we now drop on down to ringside at the commentators table. 

Nick: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Extreme, but last night was definitely one extreme night, a night forever remembered in the history of SEF. It was a night we saw one of the most brutal matches in history, Sandman, Shane Mack, my god!

Frankie: That it was, brutal, bloody, damn sure electrifying and very literally as both men were shocked from that electric wire.

Nick: Matlock won the gauntlent and captured the TV Title, Michelle is our new Intercontinental Champ and tonight we got a nice looking show lined up. A main event seeing Spike and Whitney defend the Tag Titles just twenty fours hours after that TLC and they do it in a cage.

Frankie: Yea, yea, we also got some other champs defending their titles, blah, blah, but right now, lets go to the ring cause the Hardcore Hotel is looking set up and I just received word Mack is heading out.

Hardcore Hotel
Host: Shane Mack
Guest: Sean Martin 

And so the ring is set for the hotel, Cowboy by Kid Rock echos through the arena and Shane Mack comes walking out on stage to quite a nice ovation. He is wearing khakis, sneakers, and a white dress shirt, his hair slicked back in a ponytail and the World Title over his shoulder. He has a bandage on his forehead and a look of pain and nothing more on his face. He just stares out at the crowd with almost blank eyes.

Nick: That man possibly gave more than anyone I have ever seen before. Last night he went through hell and I will say, Mack proved he deserves the belt.

Mack soon walks down the ramp and just past the fans reaching for him. He steps up on the apron slowly and into the ring looking in more pain as he bends. He straightens up and soon walks over to the bed grabbing the mic and raises it up signaling for the music to cut.

Shane Mack: Last night was one crazy night and one brutal night, bloody, electrifying, those are the words used by everyone I hear. Those words fail to describe the hell that was a Japanese Deathmatch. At the end of the night I stood and was cheered by all, respected by all, but also in the end, I proved that Sandman truly is one washed up, piece of shit!

The crowd lets out boos now as Mack gets a smirk.

Shane Mack: You gave me a fight, you fought like a crazy old man, but you are no match for myself, The Showsteala, the Ultimate Rebel, the Extreme Icon, the HardCore Kid, and most definitely, the World Heavyweight Champion and one more to add to that list. Though let me introduce my guest tonight to make it happen, Sean Martin!

Feel So Numb hits the pa as Sean comes walking out now with a clipboard in his hand and he just heads straight for the ring, steps in and stands next to Mack.

Shane Mack: So Sean, I came to a desicion, if I must, I will do it. Are still stressed or do I not need do this?

Sean Martin: Mack, I maybe could get the hang of it, but I am a businessman as in boardrooms and such, an office building, not a wrestling promotion. The deal for you still stands and I will sign over full ownership of SEF to you if you accept the deal.

Shane Mack: Yea, well ya know, the price, I could afford double, but I ain't arguing. Thing is, do people want me to be Owner and hold the World Title? I say no and the right thing would be to drop it, vacate it now and plan a tournament or I could handpick two people to wrestle for it.

Sean Martin: Its your choice if you do this, no one can stop you this time, you'll own the board, you'll own it all.

Shane Mack: Well ya know, what the hell!

Mack pulls out a check and hands it to Sean who signs the papers, then Mack takes his pen and clipboard signing the papers. He tosses the pen back to Sean and pulls his title down holding it with the clipboard now and speaks.

Shane Mack: Couple signatures in less than a minute makes me the brand new Owner of SEF! I can do what I want and last night I proved without a shadow of a doubt that I am the deserving World Champ, so until someone takes it from me, I will remain the champ. If anyone has a fucking problem with me being the Owner and World Champ, I simply don't give a fuck, so two words, Kiss This!

Mack does a crotch chop and looks to drop the mic when Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach and Matt Matlock comes walking out on stage with the TV Title on his shoulder and a mic in hand, the fans cheering for him.

Matt Matlock: Hey Mack, no problem from me that you do both, I won't knock what ya deserve. Though I too feel I deserve a lil more, so why not cut to the shit and give me a shot at the belt, next week, two weeks, next pay per view, I don't care, but I want that belt.

Shane Mack: You deserve nothing, not a damn thing, not even that TV Title which is why I am gonna take it off you next week. You and I, for your TV Title, the World Title will not be on the line. Next week on Extreme in a Last Man Standing match, so expect to get knocked the fuck out!

Matt Matlock: Mack, I'll be keeping this belt next week and be looking to cripple your ass, so then you won't be physically fit to be champ and I or someone else can be.

Shane Mack: Jump up and play boy, this is a fight you won't win.

Mack lowers his mic and drops as Matt drops his and they stare each other down now.

Nick: Wow, a Last Man Standing for the TV Title and what move seeing Mack buy back SEF giving complete power now.

Frankie: Its always been his, never should have been taken away in the first place.

Singles Match
SEF European Championship
D-Von Dudley(c)
VS
Bob the Bruiser 

D-Von comes charging into the ring and tosses his title to the ref, then moves into a lock up with Bob. The two struggle for power and Bob moves D-Von into a corner. They look for a clean break and give one, but D-Von charges out quickly taking Bob down with a clothesline. Bob comes back up and is whipped into the ropes. D-Von looks for a hiptoss, but Bob blocks it and nails a short arm clothesline knocking D-Von down. Bob kicks at D-Von, then rips him up nailing a scoop slam and runs off the ropes nailing an elbow drop.

Nick: Bob with the upperhand now, guy really does show skill at times.

Frankie: Against a Dudley anyone could show skill, even you!

Bob lifts D-Von into a headlock and rips away at his head, nails a few punches and keeps it on. D-Von nails an elbow to Bob's back, then a punch to the gut and shoves him to the ropes. Bob comes charging back with a shoulder block and both men just collide. D-Von pumps up and begs for more, so Bob runs the ropes and nails another with both men colliding intensely. They both run the ropes now and come charging at each other, but both look to use a clothesline this time and both go down.

Nick: neither would go down from a shoulder block, but both tried a clothesline and nearly a double knock out.

D-Von and Bob both get up and go charging at each other into a lock up. D-Von gets Bob back against the ropes, Bob turns him, then they break cleanly. D-Von charges at Bob with a spear taking him into a corner, then lifts him up to the top rope and climbs up looking for a superplex. Bob headbutts him though and shoves him down to the mat, then stand sup and dives off the ropes quickly looking for a splash. D-Von rolls out of the way in time and gets to his feet. Bob starts up slowly and D-Von goes behind him lifting him up and nailing Saving Grace, then pins, 1..........2..........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF European Champion, D-Von Dudley!

Bombshell by Powerman 5000 hits the pa as D-Von jumps up pumping his fists in the air. He gets handed his title and jumps on the ropes now posing for the fans.

Nick: Nice match between these two, seemed even up on power, but D-Von the more experienced retained his title.

Frankie: Ok match, for a Dudley and a wannabe prison guard.

Singles Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Michelle Manson(c)
VS
Terror-Rizing 

Terror is in the ring and we Michelle enter now with her recently unveiled mystery man, Slick Vic at ringside in jeans and a black t-shirt. Terror looks for a handshake, but is grinning. Michelle kicks his hand, then dives at him with a clothesline knocking Terror down. She pulls him up nailing some hard forearms, then slams him into a corner, but Terror gets a thumb to her eye. Michelle goes back grabbing the ref while holding her eye. Slick Vic grabs Terror's foot and yanks him out of the ring, clubs him across th eback, thenr uns him into the ringpost. He pulls up Terror and hokks his arms nailing a pedigree like move, then rolls Terror in the ring.

Nick: What the hell, that was not fair at all.

Frankie: Ref never saw it, Michelle hurt her eye and that would be horrible to lose an eye.

Michelle is better now and climbs up top nailinga moonsault on Terror into a pin, 1........2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Michelle Manson!

This Is Now by Hatebreed plays as Vic gets a chair now and slides into the ring. He shoves the ref down, then slams the chair over Terror's head several times busting him open. He lifts up Terror yelling at him to never, ever pull a stunt like that on his girl. Vic then whips Terror into the ropes and catches him whipping around with a hard spinebuster. He then lifts up Terror, holds him over the chair and nails the same pedigree like move on the chair leaving Terror out cold. Vic and Michelle now embrace with a kiss and head to the back.

Nick: What a horrible act, the match was over, there was no need for that assault.

Frankie: Never mess with a man's girl.

Singles Match
SEF Television Championship
Matt Matlock(c)
VS
Axel Tate 

Axel stands in the middle of the ring looking crazy eyed and well kinda blank eyed too, not too much upstairs. Matt eneters and lays his title down, then kicks it back in a corner and cautiously steps a lil closer. He looks up at Axel and smiles, then moves ana rm out as if to loosen up and let Axel know its all cool. Axel just looks down at him with a twist of his head, then he moves forward looking for a clothesline. Matt ducks him and fires away with fast punches rocking Axel into a corner. Axel grabs Matt by the throat and turns slamming him into the corner and nails a back elbow. He then backs up and charges with a boot, but Matt ducks it. Axel hangs his leg over the top rope and Matt kicks at the back of his other leg bringing Axel down to his back.

Nick: Matt finally got the big man down, now lets see if he can keep him down.

Frankie: Not likely!

Matt runs off the ropes dropkicking Axel in the head, then bounces up and starts hammering him in the head. Axel shoves Matt away and starts up to his feet, but Matt is back on him clubbing Axel in the back, then he nails him in the back of his ribs and tries lifting him for a backdrop. Axel just elbows Matt in the head, turns and clubs him in the back, then he lifts up Matt on to his shoulder and drops to one knee jarring Matt's back across his shoulder and lets him drop down now. Axel gets to his feet and clears his head, then lifts up Matt and whips him hard into a corner and goes charging like a train. Matt moves out at the last second and Axel smashes into the turnbuckles, then turns and staggers out. Matt kicks him in the gut and tries quickly for a BFA, but Axel is too big and he lifts Matt into a suplex, hangs him for a few seconds and drops straight down.

Nick: Oh god, a hanging suplex from a near seven footer, has to hurt.

Frankie: No shit it does, Matt is done.

Axel sits up and soon is on his feet. Matt crawls up on his knees and Axel walks over nailing him in the head, then lifts him up hooking his arms, but Matt struggles out of it and crawls between Axel's legs. He runs the ropes and slides under Axel again, then quickly pops shoulder blocking the back of his knee. Axel grabs his leg and Matt hits the ropes once more coming back with a dropkick to his other leg taking the big man back down. He jumps up and kicks Axel in the ribs, then drops a knee to his throat and starts hammering his head with punches. Matt turns him over into a front facelock and rolls him near a corner trying to move up to the ropes. Axel gets to his feet though and starts hammering Matt into the corner. Matt is able to duck the slower punches and turn Axel into the corner unleashing with quick rights and lefts rocking the big man into oblivion it seems. Suddenly though we see Shane Mack sliding in the ring and charge behind Matt leaping up and coming down on his back smashing him into Axel hurting both. Mack falls back taking Matt down with a reverse ddt. Axel steps out, but Mack nails him with the Shows Ova, then pulls up Matt by his head and starts nailing him with punches.

Brittany Fox: This match has been declared a draw by double disqualification!

Mack is continuing to punch Matt when security runs to the ring and surround it as Troy gets in and grabs Mack yanking him up and shoving him to the ropes. Mack looks shocked, then pissed and shouts.

Shane Mack: I am the Owner now, protect me, don't interefere.

Troy: FUCK YOU! I do my job and this is it, now clear out!

Mack looks at the big man whos is pissed and Mack just slowly exits to the back as Troy soon leaves letting Matt be and security soon follows.

Nick: A draw because of Mack, he had to fuck with Matlock, but Troy showed us he has no sides with no one.

Frankie: Bullshit, Mack is Owner, he can do what he wants.

Nick: Tell it to the big man!

Main Event
Tag Team Cage Match
SEF World Tag Team Championship
Whitney Marret(c) & Spike Dudley(c)
VS
Bombastic Brothers 

The cage is around the ring, the Bombastic Brothers are inside and we see Whitney and Spike stepping in now. They have handed the titles off outside and the door now locks shut with a ref outside and inside. Harry and Eddie looked focused as all hell and Eddie suddenly charges to Spike with a clothesline dropping him. Spike bounces up and Harry charges Whitney who drops him with a toehold and floats over into a front facelock. Eddie has Spike reeling with punches and backs him to a corner, but Spike ducks one and turns it around hammering Eddie down into a sitting position. Whitney has Harry up in a hammerlock, but he bends down and charges into a corner sending Whitney face first into the turnbuckles knocking her backwards. Harry charges out grabbing Whitney around the waist and stands her straight, then delivers a belly to belly suplex. Spike charges over clotheslining Harry, then lifts him up and hammers him with punches into a corner.

Nick: Some good wrestling and fast paced action early on, this is looking good.

Eddie is up and runs over hammering Spike in the back, then he lifts him in a backdrop as Harry hops on the second rope and dives off with a clothesline slamming Spike hard to the mat. Eddie starts up the cage now as Harry runs over dropkick Whitney into the cage and soon starts climbing opposite his brother. Harry is nearing the top now as Eddie is about halfway and Whitney begins to climbs up after him. Harry goes over the top and heads down, but he sees Whitney grabbing Eddie's leg. Spike suddenly flies off the top rope dropkicking the cage where Harry is and sends him down to the floor.

Frankie: What an idiot, the match is half over, if Eddie leaves the cage his team wins.

Nick: But now its two on one inside, Harry can't come back in.

Whitney slams Eddie's head into the cage and tries pulling him off. Spike starts climbing up after them and soon gets level with them. He and Whitney each get one of Eddie's arms, then hook his legs and deliver a double russian leg sweep off the cage landing with bounces and pain.

Nick: Now that was unique and quite effective.

Spike is up first and he pulls up Eddie giving him the Dudley Dog, then Whitney climbs up the cage and goes up to the top. She stands straight up and comes spinning down with a 450 splash on Eddie. Spike keeps her on him for the pin, 1.........2............3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall and still the SEF World Tag Team Champions, Whitney Marret and Spike Dudley!

Mosh by Eminem hits the pa as Spike helps up Whitney and they get their titles raising them up in celebration. Harry comes into the ring helping his brother up, then the two extend their hands to Spike and Whitney showing their respect as athletes. The four raise their hands up in the cage with the crowd cheering on.

Nick: Now that was a class act, not often seen today, but a nice sight and a nice match, hell of a splash by Whitney off the cage.

Frankie: A sick sight, but the splash was awesome I'll say, Whitney can pull it off at times.

Nick: A good night we had and a shocking night as Mack is Owner again, still our World Champ and looking to battle Matt a lot I predict, but we'll soon see, so see ya next wekk and take care everyone.

Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie hits and we pan up over the crowd roaming all around the arena before we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF