sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution Promo

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 18, 2011, 07:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Several Minutes After Evolution #40 Went Off The Air

“Foxy, Foxy� plays loud throughout the Joe Louis Arena as Tina stands in the middle of the ring all by herself at the end of Evolution with the International Title held high above her head parading the belt around for all to see who is indeed the brand new champion. And now we find Tina watching this in the locker room which is darkened quite a bit, her hair a mess and still wet from sweat, the title laying across her right knee now and she leans back in her chair taking the moment in. Tina looks down at the belt smiling, then looks up at the door opening and in walks Julie all smiles saying.

Congratulations baby girl, now get cleaned up and let’s go celebrate, then its time you got back to business and defended that title, the hardest part of being a champion, but perhaps the real fun part!

Tina still smiling just nods to her mentor who waves to her, then closes the door stepping back out letting the new champ have her privacy. Tina just holds the title up staring at the faceplate, then stands walking over to a bag as the view blurs and fades to black.

Present Day

The empty Joe Louis Arena, but a ring set up with a steel cage placed around and the ring lights on with the rest of the arena darkened quite a lot and sitting cross legged in the middle of the ring is Tina. She wears black leather pants with a black baby tee of the two words impact X shirt, her blond hair tied back in a tight ponytail and the International Title laying on her lap. She looks out through the steel wall of the cage, looks up and around at the whole thing and out to the empty arena, a smile forms now and she looks back this way saying.

So after al her talk, all her lies, all of her damn deceitful ways, after all the collaboration by Midnight and her so called Soulless Empire, in the end it was T & A that stole the show and the International Title!

She looks down to the belt smiling big, then back up saying.

I told you not to doubt me, not to underestimate me, especially since all of it stemmed from the way I look, and not from what I have done in this ring. Every one of you thought that lil miss Tina could not possibly know her way around this ring despite proving it time after time, that I was only about tits and ass despite showing that its actually about talent and aggression. This blonde bombshell proved every one of you wrong and Christine Nash, now its time to put you in your place as well. You tried to cost me this title, you and the rest of Midnight’s cronies, her sheep, you flocked to the ring and did her bidding, well honey, now its just the two of us locked inside of a steel cage!

Tina looking a little sinister now shows just how much she is ready to unleash a true champion on everyone in her way. She pulls the title up holding it in front of her stomach with her hands cupped under the belt, then Tina says.

And even if that little group of pawns decides to try and get involved in the steel cage match, well Christine, last time I proved that your not more powerful at all because as I alluded to before, I have my friends and family that care for me. Something you actually would know nothing about for as I said, your all pawns to Midnight where as Impact X is what family is all about, looking out for each other, having one another’s back and defying the odds. That is what allowed me to focus on one thing, this title, winning it at all costs and that is what allows me to focus on kicking your lil fat ass Christine, that and being inside this cage. Just me and you locked inside the confines of a barbaric steel structure designed to keep all the chaos and carnage right in this very ring. No rules to follow, just make a pin, make someone tap, or escape to the floor, a very nice environment if I do say so myself and what a way to kick off my title reign!

A smile on her face again, still a little evilness in her eyes and Tina says.

I believe it was Alexandra who said I would never, ever be the same after our match for this title and I simply laughed for neither one of us are the same. We live in an ever changing world and this business reflects that to a tee, the landscape changes in a matter of seconds, usually only three lil seconds is all it takes to cause change, whether small or big. Fact is, Alexandra showed her one dimensional mind by doing what most people would do, by doing what is expected. If you expect to beat me Christine, then you had best begin thinking outside your small lil box that the Soulless Empire loves to work inside of. You had best learn to question things and do what suits you best, like me, but do your own thing, what works for you. Maybe being a sheep is it though, a follower, never seeing the light for yourself, just being led blindly, maybe that’s as big as you get in this life. If so, then it sucks to be you because if that were the case, you wouldn’t even stand a chance at beating me on Evolution inside this steel cage surrounding my fucking ring!

Tina’s eyes lighting up shows that deep seeded intensity, that determination and drive to outdo anyone across the ring from her. She looks down to the title tapping her fingernails to the plate, then looks up showing her focus lies on meeting Christine Nash in this cage, and now Tina says.

Then again you have three people to gather advice from on facing me in the ring, you have Matt Ward and Alexandra Callaway who herself got choked out by the T & A. Plus Midnight herself can offer some knowledge on what it was like to be in the ring with me and to also get choked out. She’s a funny one, but definitely because she tries to be a comedian, mostly funny because of how sad and pathetic her attempts are at getting over, something I did in less time than her. Your on the wrong team Christine, all of you are for your being led by someone who can’t even lead themselves to a win, let alone a championship. You have your so called friends in SE and you can listen to what Midnight, Matt, and Alexandra have to tell you about how I am in that ring, but remember honey, if they or you knew me, then maybe this title would be around one of their waists instead of sitting right here. Learn to not do what they did leading into last weeks match, learn who it is your facing and then destroy them, forget the lies spread around more than your disease ridden leader, forget your delusions of who you think I am, and get to know your competition otherwise you’ve already lost!

A bit of a smug smirk and Tina using her legs pushes herself up to her feet and brings the title over her left shoulder. She holds it up with her left hand on the corner of the faceplate, then Tina just smiles saying.

Its going to be a very fun night come Thursday, why I can just picture the brutality left in the wake of our match, but as much as I can imagine, nothing beats living in the moment when it happens, when you and I Christine, we meet one on one and you get to prove yourself or get exposed as the pawn you are, then destroyed!

Now Tina walks to the door of the cage opening it and steps out heading down the ring steps, her stiletto heeled boots heard on the metal. Then she heads up the ramp still holding her title high, gets on the stage and turns raising the title in both hands high above her head. Tina looks straight down the ramp with those same determined eyes staring intently into the ring inside that steel cage and now the focus goes to the belt showing the silver bubble, the SEF logo and now fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF