sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm so scared! (Evolution r/p's)

Started by ChrisRogers, October 19, 2011, 09:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF presents "Evolution" is on the air, the scene opens with Chris Rogers looking straight into the camera started talking about his match with Jason Stratus.

Jason Stratus, I'm so scared maybe I should don't even show up for the match, because you think that voodoo magic or dark magic suppose to scare me guess again my friend. I beat a guy in 30 seconds, because he didn't expect what I was going to bring to that match, and you have no idea what you are up against. You burn a picture of me to disrespect me, so you are pissing the wrong man to disrespect, because when you and I met in that ring sound of the bell goes off outcome of this match would be you laying in that ring knock out cold.

Chris Rogers has a dead serious look on his face, and "Evolution" went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF