sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 146 {10/14/09}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 22, 2014, 10:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

October 14th, 2009

In another town for another show of Extreme and this week its the Westchester County Center in White Plains New York. A jam packed crowd as usual for an SEF event, the place been sold out for a while and the fans are in great anticipation, then they get it. Huge pyro blasts off the stage followed by "A New Level" and the cameras roam all over the place, then fans going crazy.

Nick Miller: Welcome to Extreme everyone and lets get started off with action, so the following match is scheduled fo- 

He's cut off by the sound of "I Try" hitting the pa, the crowd booing and out walks Suicide Hank looking disgruntled. Nick seems confused as this isn't anyone scheduled to be on the show. Fans jeer Hank bad and he just shows them no care and gets to the ring rolling in. He stands and grabs the mic from Nick, then lifts it to his mouth.

Suicide Hank: Fuck off you lousy bastards, I got bigger fish to fry than you worthless morons! 

A lot of boos and Hank rolling his eyes.

Suicide Hank: The International Title currently is held by a joke and the top contender to that title is just as bad a joke, so the way I see it the belt needs to come back around my fucking waist! 

A lot more boos for Hank.

Suicide Hank: SVD and Minoru, you two chumps got an ounce of fight in you, then include me in your little match, c'mon boys, let me get a crack that I damn well deserve! 

He lowers the mic waiting for someone to come out, the crowd booing Hank still and no one does come out. He waits a little more, looking more and more pissed, then raises the mic up.

Suicide Hank: Fuck this shit, I'll find you faggots in the back and make sure you can't wrestle the match, so I have to be included! 

Boos fill the arena and Hank tosses the mic down, then "I Try" hits. Hank rolls from the ring and swaggers up the aisle as Nick grabs the mic and watches Hank go. Once he's gone we hear "Walk With Me In Hell" come over the pa, the crowd showing little excitement as newcomer Athreiu makes his way out just staring at the ring as he walks down.

Nick Miller: Introducing first from the Depths of Psychosis weighing in at 224 pounds.........Athreiu! 

He hops to the apron and flips over the top rope to his feet, then runs to a corner and leaps up on the turnbuckles raising his arms in the air in self praise garnering some boos. Athreiu hops down as "Rise" comes over the pa and the boos turn to cheers for Joe who walks out out focused and angry slapping himself a few times.

Nick Miller: And his opponent from Detroit Michigan weighing in at 236 pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence.........Joe Dumar! 

Joe high fives some fans, then starts to spring to the ring and Athreiu runs across it flying out at him for a suicide dive. Joe tries to turn out of the way, but gets caught a little and both men hit the floor. Joe scrambles to his feet kicking Athreiu in the ribs, then yanks him to his feet and whips him into the steel steps. Athreiu leaps up on top of them and flies backwards with a cross body, but Joe ducks ou tof the way completely this time letting him fall to the floor. He yanks up Athreiu and rams his back into the ringpost, then rolls him in the ring and grabs a cookie sheet from under the ring sliding in with it. Joe gets up and Athreiu jumps up delivering a spin kick knocks Joe down. Athreiu heads for the top rope now and flies off with a 450 splash landing it nicely and pins, 1.........................2.............kickout! Athreiu pulls up Joe and knees him in the ribs, then whips him to a corner and picks up the cookie sheet charging at him with it. Joe charges out of the corner ducking down and hits a spear sort of, but rips up Athreiu and runs him across the ring slamming him into the turnbuckles. He buries his shoulder to Athreiu's ribs a few times, then lifts him to the top rope and climbs up. Athreiu throws punches, then leaps up wrapping his legs around Joe's neck and twists around pulling Joe down with a hurricanrana. The crowd is on fire for the high flying, still behind Joe to win, but definitely on their feet. Athreiu pulls up Joe and nails a european uppercut in him, then sends him to the ropes and leaps up for a dropkick. Joe puts the brakes on letting him fall, then grabs his legs and stomps forward hard to his ribs. Joe stomps down again and twists his foot around, then drops an elbow to his knee. He gets to his feet and drops another elbow, then hops back up and hits a third one. Joe is back up and kicks Athreiu in the head, then lifts him up looking for a ddt. Athreiu tries lifting Joe off the mat, but Joe stomps him with elbows to the back. He does manage to charge Joe back against the ropes, then backs off for the ref. Joe springs off the ropes for a clothesline, but Athreiu drops out of the way and drop toe holds Joe to the mat. He quickly spins around locking an stf on Joe, but lets go after about thirty seconds and floats into a front facelock. Joe tries fighting up, but Athreiu has him controlled for the moment, the ref asking for a submission and gets explicit screams basically saying no. The crowd rallies behind Joe stomping their feet and the man who's all heart gets to his knees, but Athreiu stands and slams a knee to Joe's head. He slams another to his head and drops backwards with a viscious looking ddt flipping him to his back. Athreiu gets up and pulls Joe up for a suplex, but gets a knee to the ribs, then Joe pulls Athreiu's head down to meet his knee and slams him backwards to the mat. Joe backs into the ropes and comes off dropping a headbutt, but Athreiu rolls out of the way and leaps up springing off the ropes with a dropkick to Joe's face. He gets up quickly and nails a moonsault to his back and springs to his feet dropping a leg across the back of his neck. Athreiu rolls Joe over and hooks his leg for the pin, 1.....................2.................kickout! He gets up in the refs face backing him up some, but no give of course. Joe starts to get up and Athreiu turns looking to take Joe's head off with a straight kick. Joe ducks down and grabs the cookie sheet, then slams it across Athreiu's back. He stumbles and turns into a headshot from the cookie sheet and goes down, the ref calling the match and the bell rings as Joe drops the sheet and stares down at Athreiu in a trance.

Nick Miller: Here is your winner of the match by disqaulification..........Athreiu! 

"Walk With Me In Hell" comes over the pa and Joe reaches down yanking Athreiu to his feet hooking his arms and setting up for Violent Impact perhaps. Athreiu struggles to get out of it and backs up some, then stands and tackles Joe to the mat. He lets some punches fly, then Joe pushes him off finally and both men get up. They charge at each other like wild animals, their collision one of back and forth punches, chops, slaps, hit whatever the fuck you can with whatever ya can kinda fight. The ref is trying to intervene, but really, would you want to? Joe gets the best of it and hammers Athreiu into a corner, but gets pulled back by the ref finally. Security is coming out and Athreiu leaps on the second rope flying over with a clothesline taking Joe down. He scramble on top of him throwing a couple punches before security enters and pulls Athreiu up and back. Joe is fighting up, but security keeps him back and the crowd is booing the break up of the brawl. Athreiu and Joe both try to get free, but are restrained pretty good and then "Mouth for War" jams over the pa and the crowd cheers loud. Frank E Dangerously, the Commissioner of SEF steps out on stage in his suit covered with the leather trenchcoat. He holds a mic and wears his ballcap with the D on it.

FED: Alright boys, so ya both wanted this to be hardcore anyways and your gonna get it next fucking week here on Extreme, so enough said, move the show along, so everyone gets to see a great one! 

And just like that he lowers the mic and "Mouth for War" plays again. Frankie heads to the back as security gets Athreiu and Joe to the back. We go right into it, time for the next match and Nick is ready to go, so lets go.

Nick Miller: Alright everyone, keeping it rolling, the only way to produce real nonstop action. So then, the following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! 

"Rock You Like A Hurricane" jumps out from the pa and the fans immediately begin booing as Ares swaggers his way out here drinking a beer.

Nick Miller: Introducing first from Alberquerqe New Mexico, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is the Defiant God..........Ares! 

He slams his beer and drops the can, then rolls in the ring and calls for a few more beers and drinks up. We then hear his partners theme "Enter Sandman", the Motorhead version of course and here comes Haz through the crowd and gets a few cheers just cause he is pretty damn cool drinking beer with the people.

Nick Miller: And his partner from Philly, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the The Ultimate Sandman Fan.........Hardcore Haz! 

Haz is on the main floor now and hops on some dudes chair, then to the railing and leaps to the apron. He steps in the ring holding his singapore cane still and gets a beer from Ares, then two toast them and start to chug, but ARes drops his and boom, he nails the Ares Atom Bomb dropping Haz cold on the mat. The crowd is stunned and booing like crazy as Ares just stands up and sneers down at Haz. We then hear "No Hope = No Fear" and here comes the Tag Team Champs walking slow and steady pointing to the ring and confused, but kinda smirking.

Nick Miller: And the opponents at a combined weight of 430 pounds, they are the World Tag Team Champions...........Xanthus and Corez! 

The brothers known as THC make their way down the aisle and Corez heads up the steps as Xanthus rolls in the ring on at the corner next to him. They both are standing now and remove their belts dropping them out to Nick. Ares just stares at them and walks to his corner stepping out on the apron. Corez steps out and the bell rings. Xanthus picks up Haz and nails the Ghetto Busta on him, then turns him over and stands up tagging Corez who climbs to the top rope and drops a leg across Haz's throat, then turns over hooking his leg as X turns to Ares who stays where he is and the ref counts, 1...........................2.............................3!

Nick Miller: Here are your winners of the match.........Xanthus and Corez! 

Booing from the crowd and "No Hope = No Fear" hits again as the champs grab their belts and Ares steps in the ring now. They watch him close as Ares just heads for Haz pulling him and running him over into a corner smashing him to the turnbuckles. He starts throwing hard punches to Haz, then pulls him out of the corner some and gives him a double bird before another Atom Bomb. Xanthus and Corez just watch on and Ares stands, looks back at them and shrugs. They both shrug and motion its all cool, then roll from the ring and head to the back all smiles. Ares just grins and exits the ring as well. Haz is helped by an official and the crowd is still hating what just happened, but it seems Haz has their support once again. We now go backstage and happen to be seeing Frank E Dangerously once again and he stands in front of the camera, hands at his sides and intensity in his eyes.

FED: As everyone fucking knows we got a pay per view coming up by the name of Violent Conduct..... 

He lets the name sink in and ring out and his face grows sadistic looking.

FED: VIOLENT CONDUCT......how appropriate that SEF use such a name and I be in charge to use it to its full potential. We already got one match and its the main event, a three way dance for the World Title, that one is just fine. Now for the International Title we have SVD as the contender to Grand Minoru and I'm thinking these two need to step it up, maybe they need a boost to get up and so their title match at Violent Conduct will be Last Man Standing! 

Cheers can be heard from the crowd.

FED: As for what else to expect, something big, very big at least I hope so. I'd say more, but nothing is official yet. So I leave you all with that and enjoy the rest of Extreme, the most real hardcore wrestling you will find anywhere in the fucking world! 

His eyes grow big and the view cuts to the ring where Nick stands and were ready for the next match.

Nick Miller: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall! 

And the crowd fucking erupts like a nuclear fucking explosion when "Slave To The Grind" hits and out dances Mack all smiles and laughs. He twirls around all crazy and does some crotch chops, acts like a big ol' kid doesn the aisle.

Nick Miller: Introducing first from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the one and the fucking only, the original Daddy Mack.........he is MACK! 

The fans make it quite loud, perhaps the sound barrier is about to break. Mack gets free of some their grips and rolls in the ring, but rolls out and hops up on the apron waving a finger and dancing around. He then steps inside and circles around, drops to his muscle poser and leaps up doing a crotch chop. The crowd is unglued and Mack just shakes off his vest and takes out the earrings dropping them at ringside. We then hear "Politics" hit the pa and boos engulf the place as Fate comes walking out wearing the trademark black suit and glasses and is followed by Destruction who as usual are clad in their leather.

Nick Miller: And his opponent from Ann Arbor Michigan, weighing in at 219 pounds, he is accompanied by Thrash and Slash, he is known as Fate.......Richard Leer! 

Still boos for Fate who continues to show no emotion and just walks to the ring. He stays on the floor and walks over by Nick as Destruction enters the ring and stands in front of a confused, but ready to fight any odds Mack. Fate motions for Nick to raise the mic and then speaks.

Fate: I do not get my hands dirty on some meaningless weekly show producing worthless drivel for these pathetic peons! 

A lot of heat for Fate now and you can feel the hatred all these fans have.

Fate: Go ahead, chalk this up as a loss for me, but if I am continued to be booked on Extreme your precicious hero Mack will continue to suffer my fucking wrath and that of Destruction's! Now Mack, I will step in that ring with you, but on my terms and ya know, Frankie was getting off on how violent he wants Violent Conduct. Here's my challenge to make it earn its name, you and I in a good ol's fashioned chain match, what do ya say Mack? 

The crowd cheers now, for something Fate said yes, but they wanna see his ass kicked in the match. Mack just looks at Fate and raises a fist, then extends his thumb up motioning he accepts, but then does the cut throat and suddenly rushes across the ring kicking Thrash in the nuts buckling him at the knees. He then swings like a madman at Slash who fires back, but is overcome by the surprise of being attacked like this. Slash shoves Mack backwards and he springs to the ropes and comes back with a dropkick to Slash's knee, then jumps up and looks for a ddt, but Thrash charges taking Mack's head off with a clothesline, well, not literally, but damn near. He and Slash rip up Mack and deliver a double chokeslam, then Fate orders the finish with a thumbs down and his own cut throat. Slash backs up on the second turnbuckle as Thrash lifts Mack across his knee and then Slash leaps off with the elbow and Total Destruction. Mack is flipped over and lays on his face. Fate steps in the ring now removing his jacket and lays it on the turnbuckles. He pulls brass knuckles out slipping them on his left and Destruction holds up Mack on his knees, looking like shades of last week and it is. Fate moves over hammering left hands to Mack's head and rips the bandage off, blood flows quick as he already had a wound. Fate does a little worse this week just hammering Mack, trying to turn his head into hamburger and all the time is expression is void of any, no emotion, just pure focus on maiming Mack. The crowd is hating this, several fans do try to come over the rail, but security does their job. Trash starts to litter the ring and then finally Troy Storms and Viper are seen running down the aisle now. Destruction nods to Fate who stops, lets the knucks fall off and quickly exits the ring. Thrash and Slash follow as Storms and Viper climb in. Destruction and Fate get up the aisle quick as Storms and Viper guard their fallen friend. After Fate and company is in the back Storms and Viper help Mack from the ring and pretty well carry him to the back, but it'd be the same on the other end and that's why their friends. Nick enters the ring now and hell, time for another match, some more goddamn action like only SEF can give ya.

Nick Miller: I hope Mack gets his revenge at Violent Conduct, but.... 

The fans drown him out with loud cheers for that line and Nick smirks.

Nick Miller: Now then, the following match is scheduled for one fall! 

The lights dim slowly down and the song "Pain" echoes throughout the arena. Bethany walks out and has a look of disgust on her face. She then raises her arms high in the air and gives devil horns as her tongue sticks all the way out of her mouth. She then lowers her arms,walks down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Nick Miller: Now entering the ring from Little Rock Arkansas weighing in at 200 pounds........Bethany Sorrow! 

She gets up and has a mean look on her face and then give a cut throat signal with her thumb. "Spirt" hits out come Taylor Johnson and she makes her way to the ring as she slaps some fans a high-5 and then makes her way to the ring.

Nick Miller: And her opponent making her way to the ring from Tor Canada, weighing in at 122 pounds..........Taylor Johnson. 

Taylor comes out and gets in the ring and she puts her finger up and smiles at her fans as she gets ready for war. The bell rings as both step to the middle of the ring, then Beth throws the first punch, but Taylor ducks it and grabs Beth planting a kiss on her and goes for her roundhouse kick The Last Kiss. Beth ducks the kick and grabs Taylor in a waistlock executing a german suplex bridging into a pin, 1........................2...........kickout! Beth is up first and kicks Taylor in the ribs a few times rolling her near the ropes, then leaps up on the middle rope and drops a knee down into Taylor's ribs. She drags Taylor up on her feet and tries for Sorrow's End, but Taylor hooks her legs and counters with a suplex. She rolls over on top of Beth raining down a few punches, then gets up and climbs to the top rope leaping back with a moonsault. Beth just rolls out of the way letting Taylor crash to the mat, then climbs up to the top rope herself and waits for Taylor to get up. She she does Beth flies off with a clothesline taking her back down. Beth rolls through to her feet and turns running at Taylor kicking her in the head. She then rips up Taylor this time hits the Sorrow's End, 1...........................2..............................3!

Nick Miller: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match..........Bethany Sorrow! 

Some boos for Beth who just slowly gets up licking her lips and looking crazy eyed as "Pain" plays over the pa. She backs the ref up and looks down at Taylor, then drops down to her getting on her stomach as to get her mouth to Taylor's ear, then seems to whisper something and then bites her ear. No blood, just the sick move and Beth rolls from the ring, the crowd kinda into her, but booing her no doubt. So one more match for the night, but first we go to the back inside the medic room where Mack sits up on a table, head is bandaged and he looks a little beat. Troy Storms and Viper stand near the door watching his back.

Viper: How's the head bro? 

He kinda chuckles.

MACK: Feels like some old asshole just beat my brains in with a ring of brass. 

Troy Storms: Well least ya ain't delirious cause that's exactly what happened. 

Mack just rubs his head and slowly stands on his feet, he motions to his friends not to help and walks over towards the door.

Troy Storms: So ya know man, Violent Conduct, you don't need to worry about Destruction cause they need to wory about us! 

Viper: Very true, Mack, don't sweat the big goofs! 

Mack just gets a cocky smirk across his face and pats both his friends on the shoulder.

MACK: Well duh, why would I have in the first place, don't ya remember who I am, what my name is?! 

They both smirk now.

Viper: Asshole! 

Troy Storms: Dickhead! 

Viper: Fucknuts! 

Troy Storms: Dillweed! 

MACK: Ok, enough boys, don't hate, don't be jealous, ya still my friends despite my superior talent! 

He grins all chessily and Storms grabs him in a headlock and goes for a noogie. Mack slips free and motions a truce.

MACK: Watch the head bro, still a little sore, ya know, that brass kinda hurts, fucking Fate, what a bitch! 

Viper: You said it, what's with the guy? 

Storms just shrugs and looks to Viper who shrugs and Mack looks at both and shrugs.

MACK: Lets go watch Torres headline this gig, then what say we four gangstas go light up this fucking town like the good ol' days?! 

Viper pushes his way out the door taking a few steps away, then stops and turns.

Viper: Well what the fuck ya waiting for, damn ya two are slow. 

Mack and Storms walk out now and the three head down the hall as the view cuts to the ring where were all set for the main event of the night.

Nick Miller: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is our main event of Extreme and it is a six man tag team match scheduled for one fall! 

The sound of "Luck Is The key" hits the pa and first out is SVD running across the stage saluting the fans, then he heads down the aisle high fiving the fans.

Nick Miller: Introducing first from Multan Pakistan, weighing in at 235 pounds...........Salman Van Dam! 

SVD slides into the ring and jumps up running to a corner leaping on the turnbuckles spreading his arms wide. He hops down and we hear "#1" hit the pa system, Chris Orton comes out from the curtian hearing the crowd pop. He makes his way down the ramp stares down his challenger, and he stops at the end moving his neck left and right.

Nick Miller: Now making his way to the ring from San Diego California, weighing in at 245 pounds......Chris Orton! 

He walks up the steel stairs enters the ring stares at the challenger again, makes his way to the corner of the ring, climbs the second turnbuckle, just stares at the fans with an arrogant smile and comes down moving his arms like a circle. He jumps few times to loosen his legs to get ready for his match. The lights go out and red and gold lights circle the arena as "Scream" hits the PA.

Nick Miller: On his way to the ring from New York City, he weighs in at 250lbs, he is The Ultimate Protector..........Jordan Brooks! 

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he slowly walks down to the ring. Once inside the ring, he goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. He runs the ropes to get warmed up. Now we hear "Never Enough" and out struts Roberts flicking his hair in a cocky manner and smirking as he raises a fist in the air.

Nick Miller: And their opponents, first from Boston Massachuessetts, weighing in at 215 pounds...........Bill Roberts! 

Taking his time down the aisle Bill heads up the steps and gets in the ring staring at his three opponents and just grins. "Distant Dream" comes over the pa now and here comes Minoru with the International strapped around his waist and he spews the black mist into the air upon walking out.

Nick Miller: Now entering the arena from Tokyo Japan, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the International Champion........The Grand Minoru! 

He moves down the aisle high fiving fans on either side, then rolls into the ring and stands up throwing some kicks in the air. The crowd growing in anticipation, cheers for everyone who came out and now when "Regular People" hits they roar pretty damn loud as the World Champ makes his way wearing the title around his waist and looking cocky as always.

Nick Miller: And the final participant from Seattle Washington, weighing in at 280 pounds, he is the World Heavyweight Champion........Nick Torres! 

Torres heads down the aisle taking his sweet time and gets patted on the back quite a lot by fans. He gets to the ring and just stands there crowssing his arms, then reaches up taking his toothpick and flicks it to the ring with a smirk. He hops on the apron and steps in the ring bending some and pumping his arms rapidly point his thumbs to himself, then spreads his arms out to the sides. Torres unstraps his title and hands it to Nick who has Minoru's title as well, then the men decide who starts. Ends up being Minoru and SVD, the bell rings and its on. SVD moves first running over and leaping up for a dropkick. Minoru ducks away and leaps on to the middle rope springing off with a leg drop across SVD's throat. He sits him up into a sleeper, SVD fights up to his feet shoving Minoru to the ropes. He springs off with a kick to SVD's ribs, then looks for a suplex. SVD brings a knee to Minoru's ribs and counters with a suplex of his own. He jumps up and runs to the ropes bouncing back and dropping a quick leg across Minoru's throat. SVD rolls up Minoru to his feet and executes a swinging neckbreaker on him, then pulls him up whipping him into his teams corners. SVD runs in with a clothesline to Minoru and makes the tag. Jordan is who comes in and fires a couple chops to Minoru's chest, then delivers a hard european uppercut and tries dragging Minoru out of the corner and hitting BAD. Minoru shoves him forward and Jordan stops short of his opponents corner turning and Minoru leaps up with a spinning back heel kick putting Jordan down. Minoru gets up and goes to the top rope now leaping off for a senton bomb. Jordan rolls out of the way at the last second, then gets to his feet and begins methodically stomping all around Minoru. He looks at his opponents on the apron, then back at his partners, then down at Minoru and kicks him in the head. Jordan pulls him up and whips Minoru hard into a corner, then charges him burying a shoulder to his ribs and rips Minoru up to the top rope. Jordan climbs the ropes and appears for a superplex maybe. Minoru throws some wild punches at him and gets a couple kicks to his side, then shoves him to the mat and quickly leaps off with a leg drop across his throat and floats into a pin, 1........................2............kickout! Minoru crawls for his corner, he needs a tag bad and Jordan starts to get up and sees Minoru almost to his corner. He rolls for his now and both men make the tag within a second of each other. Torres gets it first and comes in as Orton gets it and comes in. Torres gets the first punches in rocking Orton into his own corner, then pulls him out sending Orton to the ropes. He looks for a clothesline, but Orton ducks it and bounces off the ropes again looking for a spear. Torres barely sidesteps him and Orton turns throwing a punch. Torres ducks it and lifts Orton for a back suplex, but he shifts his weight falling down on Torres taking him to the mat. Orton kneels up and rains down punches on Torres, then pulls him up and hits a european uppercut turning him some and drops him with a Orton style backbreaker. Orton stands up and backs into the ropes, then steps towards Torres and leaps up dropping a knee to his head and pins, 1.....................2........kickout! Orton sits Torres up in a sleeper trying to wrench it on, but Torres fights him and wiggles out of his graps some. He gets to his feet elbowing Orton in the ribs, then looks for an irish whip. Orton reverses sending Torres into a corner and follows up with a clothesline and looks to hit a bulldog. Torres shoves Orton forward and charges clipping the back of his left knee with a shoulder block. Torres gets up and kicks at that leg, then turns Orton on to his stomach and yanks up his leg driving the knee into the canvas. He does it again and then applies a half boston crab on him. Orton crawls for the ropes quick, the pain showing in his face just as quick. Torres tries to keep him away, but Orton gets a hold of the bottom rope. Torres lets him go and lifts up Orton looking for a suplex. Orton blocks it with a hook of the leg, then drives a knee to Torres ribs and delivers a european uppercut on him. He runs Torres to his partners corner slamming him into SVD's boot, then tags Jordan who comes in burying a shoulder to Torres ribs. He pulls him out of the corner and hits a european uppercut and then quickly grabs Torres head for BAD. Torres wraps on to Jordan's head and rips him up, then slams him to the canvas and falls to his own knees. He gets up pulling Jordan up and rips him sideways delivering The Westside. Torres gets up and goes to his corner tagging Bill Roberts who leaps to the top rope. Jordan gets to his feet and Roberts somersaults off the turnbuckles hitting Jordan backfirst taking him down. Roberts quickly is back up and kicks him in the back, then pulls Jordan and hammers him with elbows into a corner. He stops on the refs four count and backs off. Jordan stumbles out and Roberts leaps up with a kick to the side of his head dropping Jordan to his knees. Roberts backs up across the ring and comes charging over for a shining wizard, but Jordan ducks and leaps up with a club to Roberts back. Jordan locks him in a full nelson, then twists around ripping Roberts up and slams him hard to the mat. He gets up and runs to the ropes, then bounces back and kicks Roberts right in the spine. He rips him up and walks Roberts to his corner slamming him to the turnbuckles. SVD gets the tag and Jordan drops Roberts with a russian leg sweep, then rolls out. SVD is on the top rope and flies off with the Icon Iron, but gets knees to the back when Roberts sees him in time. SVD flips off to the mat holding his back and Roberts slowly pulls himself up, then runs up behind SVD ripping him up and nails a neckbreaker. Roberts pulls SVD back up and knees him in the ribs, then bends him down and delivers a piledriver near a corner. Roberts climbs to the top now and stands up, then leaps off with a 450 splash crashing on to SVD and hooks his leg, 1........................2........................3! Jordan and Orton both get in, but Torres and Minoru do as well and its a standoff.

Nick Miller: Here are your winners of the match............Bill Roberts, The Grand Minoru, and Nick Torres! 

"Never Enough" kicks in over the pa and Roberts stands up acting cocky. Minoru grabs his arms raising it up, then suddenly Roberts leaps up spinning around in a one eighty kicking Minoru in the head and drops him. The crowd stunned and starts to boo as Roberts just looks down smirking and eyes the International Title on the mat. Torres suddenly kicks Roberts in the gut and rips him up dropping him with the Gangstas Edge for being a turncoat. As Torres stands up Jordan leaps at him and catches him with BAd putting Torres down. Jordan rolls up to his feet at the ropes staring at Orton who surveys everyone down and stares at Jordan in confusion. Jordan just smirks at him and mouths "your next", then backs out of the ring as the music switches to "A New Level" and the crowd is hot with excitement, booing quite a bit though. Orton just watches Jordan back up the aisle now as things have definitely picked, but tonights as reached its end and now fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF