sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 147 {10/28/09}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 10:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

October 28th, 2009

Finally time for Extreme tonight after a rough morning for SEF that saw over half of its staff and roster fall in a tragic accident. The atmospere in the Alhambra Arena in Philly is one of sadness, but anticipation. The crowd is restless in waiting to hear the full story on what happened. No usual pyro opens the show or there theme, just Nick Miller standing in the middle of the ring with watery eyes holding a mic to his mouth.

Nick Miller: I don't know how to really say anything as I'm good at announcing, but trying to explain the tragedy that occured this morning...

A hush, a sadness in the crowd.

Nick Miller: As everyone saw on the news earlier and through SEF's site, we have lost a lot of our brothers, from wrestlers to interviewers in SEF, we lost a total of twenty two, a very sad day this is. Those who tragicly died were Nick Torres, Troy Storms, Viper, Xanthus, Corez, Richard Leer better known as Fate, Scorpion, Hal Havoc, Black Bob, Ares, Thrash and Slash, Hardcore Haz, Bill Roberts, The Grand Minoru, Joe Dumar, Sapporo, Steve Whitmore, Doug Melvin, Tom Walker, Cliff Klink, and Frank E Dangerously!

A huge gasp from the crowd who just now knows all the names and what a shocker, all of them dead.

Nick Miller: Man, just yesterday we were all hanging out in Detroit, finishing up a few shows there, then those guys, they traveled together as they always do, the whole group of them on a bus and I myself have been on there with them and I almost wish I was this morning. I miss them as do those of us who remain alive and I speak for them and myself when I say we will not take anything for granted, we will show our appreciation for all those who were lost, and the show will go on, but tonight is gonna be a short one and thankfully for that. We will give you all one match tonight and a refund of your money because its not about that right now, Its about paying tribute to our fallen brothers. That one match will be a battle royal and it features all active wrestlers left on the roster.

A cheer for the sound of the match.

Nick Miller: Now Violent Conduct, that is being scrapped, Whitney herself told me to announce this as we have not enough of a roster to fix that card, we need to rebuild SEF after this huge impact to our world. So the World Title match, Chris Orton and Jordan Brooks, both contenders and next week on Extreme you fight in a hardcore match for the vacated title. As for Mack and Fate's match, scrapped and Mack is on a leave I was told, this really hit him as all his best friends were on that bus. Now the International Title is vacant also and SVD, your the number one contender and you earned the right to face off for the title, however it is vacant, so here's the plan. Next week you face Tyler Orton and if he beats you he gets to face ya again with the vacant title on the line, but also were gonna have a triple threat next week and the winner of that match will also face you for the title, so your either gonna be a singles or triple threat match depending on if ya can beat Tyler next week.

Cheeres for the matchmaking.

Nick Miller: The Tag Titles now, we have no tag division after this, so the titles are staying vacant and we will work to rebuild that division before we bring them back. That's about all to say on my end, wish I didn't have to, but Whitney has huge problems as the owner of the company and Mack, like I said, this hit him hardest and he's gone, probably for a while too. We will keep the show going and somehow make it work, I hope, so after we toll the bell once for every one of our late brothers the show will go on.

Nick lowers his mic holding his hands in front of him as the tron lights up showing a collage of the 22 men who died as the timekeeper tolls the ring bell...

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

BONG

The crowd lets out a loud cheer of respect for the men as Nick is out of the ring now and the tron slowly fades to black. We then hear "WALK WITH ME IN HELL" hit the pa signaling the start to the action and here comes Athreiu wearing the trademark mask keeping his expressions hidden.

Nick Miller: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a battle royal and it is over the top rope elimination and anything truly goes! Introducing first from the Depths of Psychosis, he weighs in at 224 pounds...........Athreiu!

He makes his way down and hops to the ring apron flipping over the top rope inside and raises his arms in the air, then spins around facing the aisle. The lights dim slowly down and the song "PAIN" echoes throughout the arena. Bethany walks out and has a look of disgust on her face. She then raises her arms high in the air and gives devil horns as her tongue sticks all the way out of her mouth. She then lowers her arms, walks down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Nick Miller: Now entering the ring from Little Rock Arkansas weighing in at 200 pounds........Bethany Sorrow!

She gets up and has a mean look on her face and then give a cut throat signal with her thumb. The lights go dim, as "A NEW DAY" begins playing on the speaker system. Jordan Helmsley walks down the ramp and he looks focused and ready to compete.

Nick Miller: From Greenwich, Connecticut weighing in at 235 lbs............Jordan Helmsley!

The booing from the crowd is being heard, but Jordan ignores them. Instead, Jordan climbs and slides across the apron. Jordan climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and starts mouthing off words to the crowd. Of course, the crowd would mouth words off back to Jordan who jumped off the middle turnbuckle and entered the wrestling ring. Now "NEXT CONTESTANT" hits the pa and here comes Tyler Orton making his way out.

Nick Miller: From St Louis Missouri weighing 240 pounds...........Tyler Orton!

Tyler comes down the aisle getting booed and just acts smug. He gets to the ring on his own time and and heads up the steps. Once inside he and Jordan stand together as they are partners. "#1" hits the pa system, Chris Orton comes out from the curtian hearing the crowd pop. He makes his way down the ramp stares down his challenger, and he stops at the end moving his neck left and right.

Nick Miller: Now making his way to the ring from San Diego California, weighing in at 245 pounds......Chris Orton!

He walks up the steel stairs enters the ring stares at the challenger again, makes his way to the corner of the ring, climbs the second turnbuckle, just stares at the fans with an arrogant smile and comes down moving his arms like a circle. He jumps few times to loosen his legs to get ready for his match. "LUCK IS THE KEY" is heard now and here comes SVD running out to cheers.

Nick Miller: Making his way out here from Multan Pakistan weighing in at 235 pounds.........Salman Van Dam!

He heads down the aisle high fiving fans and rolls into the ring. SVD hops up running to a corner and leaping up on the ropes doing a pose with arms spread wide. He hops down and the lights go out and red and gold lights circle the arena as "SCREAM" hits the PA.

Nick Miller: On his way to the ring from New York City, he weighs in at 250lbs, he is The Ultimate Protector..........Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he slowly walks down to the ring. Once inside the ring, he goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. They boo him and Brooks just grins, then hops down eyeing the other men in the ring, his eyes meeting everyone else's as the bell is rung. All seven of the wrestlers are sporting a black tribute band on their arms with the letters R.I.P in white on them and BROTHERS with that in white. Realizing what this night is about they all step back still eyeing each other and slap the bands on their arms and point to the sky. They all nod in respect, but now hesitate to make the first strike, though not for long. Jordan Brooks takes the lead rushing Chris Orton with an attack of elbows rocking him into a corner. Tyler Orton rushes over to help the beatdown on his brother and Jordan Helmsley looks to as well, but SVD puts him down with a dropkick. Athreiu and Bethany look to lock up, but Beth slips around behind Athreiu for a low kick. He spins around backing up waving a finger no, then rushes Beth with kicks. She backs up to the ropes and grins as the two begin to circle each other. SVD has Helmsley in a corner now choking him as Brooks holds Chris' arms behind his back while Tyler nails some punches to his brother. Athreiu and Beth now lock up and its a bit of a struggle, but Athreiu wins the power end shoving Beth to the ropes. She bounces off them and slides down for a low dropkick. Athreiu leaps up some and Beth keeps sliding under him, then pops up as Athreiu turns. Beth hits him with a spear into the ropes and tries ripping him up and over, but he's still too strong to go out now. Brooks and Tyler try to hurl Chris over the top rope, but he holds on for his life as the two men now try to push him over with all they got. SVD sends Helmsley across the ring with an irish whip into a corner, then charges at him leaping up for a splash. Helmsley ducks out letting SVD fall into the turnbuckles, then drops him with a neckbreaker. Helmsley gets up and charges over helping Brooks and Tyler try and dump out Chris. Athreiu kicks Beth backwards and springs off the ropes for a clothesline. She ducks and nails a kick to his back, then rushes forward dropping Athreiu with a bulldog. Beth heads over to help the group effort now and Chris on the other side of the ropes barely hanging on. Beth comes sliding in baseball style nailing Chris in the ribs. One of his legs swings out, but he keeps the other on the bottom rope. SVD drops an elbow to Beth's chest now, then pulls her up and whips her into a corner. He turns back kicks at Brooks, then hammers him with punches away from the others into the ropes. Athreiu is up and runs at Beth leaping to the middle turnbuckle standing over. He rains down a few punches, then delivers a monkey flip to her. Chris is pulling himself up and fighting Helmsley and Tyler now when Athreiu comes flying over leaping into the air smashing into the backs of Tyler and Helmsley knocking them into Chris who damn near falls to the floor. Brooks drops SVD in a corner with a flapjack, then rushes over knocking Athreiu and Helmsley down and drives a knee through the ropes to Chris. He pulls his head down slingshotting him off the top rope and Chris goes to the floor eliminated, the crowd booing after being on the edge of their seats. Tyler comes to blows with Brooks now and Beth pulls Athreiu running him to the ropes trying to toss him over. Athreiu lands on the apron and drops down slingshotting Beth backwards, then leaps to the top rope and flies off with a hurricanrana taking her down. SVD runs at Athreiu hitting a shining wizard on him, then rips him delivering a side effect. Helmsley is up and helping Tyler beat Brooks against the ropes. SVD comes running over for a clothesline on Brooks who manages to duck. Helmsley takes the move going over and Brooks pops up lifting SVD up more dumping him to the floor, then turns and tries pushing Helmsley out. Tyler pounds on his back and pulls Brooks backwards, but Beth comes running over hitting a front dropkick to Helmsley knocking him off the apron to the floor. She gets up and clubs Tyler across the back and helps Brooks with him. They nail a double suplex on him, then Berth drops a leg across his throat. Brooks follows with a knee to his head and they lift up Tyler. Athreiu is up and runs at Beth for a spear, but her and Brooks shove Tyler in his path and he takes the move into the ropes. Beth and Brooks nail a double clothesline on Tyler eliminating him, then come to blows with Athreiu. He holds his own and kicks Beth in the ribs, then rocks Brooks with punches and suddenly drops him with a ddt. Beth tackles him backwards across the ring, but Athreiu turns her around shoving Beth to a corner. Brooks pulls himself up as Athreiu charges Beth hitting a clothesline, then walks her out ripping her up and delivers the 9 Millimeter Baby Killer. He stands and Brooks is waiting like a snake and BAM, he hits BAD on him, then drags up Athreiu and dumps him out to the floor. Brooks pulls up Beth who is out of it and hits BAD for good measure, then lifts her back up and sends her flying over the top rope to win the match.

Nick Miller: Ladies and gentlement, hers is your winner of the battle royal...........Jordan Brooks!

"SCREAM" blasts over the pa now and the crowd boos as Brooks steps up on the turnbuckles posing arrogantly and motions to a title around his waist indicating he'll get it next week when he faces Chris Orton for the vacant World Title. He soon makes his exit and it seems the show is over, but then the SEFTRON lights up showing the face of MACK and all of the arena cheer loud, a deafening ovation like no one else in SEF can get. His face half hidden from his hair, his eyes full of darkness, intenisty, anger, sadness, so many emotions he looks almost blank and the fans quite some to listen for what he has to say.

MACK: LIFE...its not sacred, its not precisious, its just that, its life, its your fucking life, so you live it the way want to and if anyone tells you to do it differently, to do it their way, if they try to control you...ya say fuck off asshole and suck my dick!

Heavy breathing from Mack now and his eyes light up in a lot of anger, the crowd cheering the sound of this rant.

MACK: Ya all think ya seen what Mack can do in that ring and in SEF, ya think Mack has reached his limit in this business? Nah, Mack is just getting warmed up, fourteen years is a while to some, but in my life its just been my learning years. When I return in that ring in a few weeks your all gonna see the real Mack and honestly, their ain't a soul who can handle the real fucking deal of who Mack is, none of you sumbitches in SEF can hold a fucking candle to me and don't worry, I'll prove that every fucking night, so until then, simply do this...

He glares hard, anger pouring from his eyes.

MACK: GET READY!!!!!

And then the tron fades to black and the crowd is buzzing over the promo, cheers are heard through the arena and now "A NEW LEVEL" plays over the pa as we do get ready to end of fthe show.

Nick Miller: Wow, I didn't think we'd hear from Mack tonight, but we did, we sure as hell did and what a shoot that was by him. I believe him too, but then I know Mack pretty well, least I think I do. What he said has me in awe, but maybe I'll just have to wait and see his return. Next week though we have a World Title match for the vacant title and if the two contenders had it their way this match would still be a three way dance at Violent Conduct, damn it!

And now the cameras float around the arena before the show ends and we now see collage of all the wrestlers and staff who lost their lives early this morning, R.I.P is in big, bold letters in front of them and then the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF