sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 154 {12/30/09}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 10:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

December 30th, 2009

The last Extreme of 2009 and like always the venue is sold out. This week were in The Family Arena outta St Louis Missouri and the usual pyro blasts off over the ring, then A NEW LEVEL jams over the pa, the crowd on their feet screamining loud as the cameras float around the arena and Nick Miller welcomes us on the air.

Here we are everyone, back again for another Extreme and tonight we see a main event feeding the war between Nikky Venom and the Dark Shadow Society, plus the debut of some kid wrestling under the iconic name of Spiderman. Interesting, but maybe he's on to something, we'll see. MACK is in action as well when he takes on two men in a handicapped match and that is all for the last show of the year, though with SEF ya never know what kind if an impact will happen to close out the year, so keep tuned in while we present the last Extreme of 2009!

The view cuts backstage to a shot of Whitney Marret in blue jeans and a black leather jacket, arms cross over her chest and black sunglasses lifted on to her head. Her hair flows freely and she doesn't appear too happy, but speaks in a pleaant enough tone.

The day after tomorrow and 2009 will be no more much like me as the proud owner of SEF is of course no more after what I announced to you all before. I am here for one more announcement, being the founder I am still a spokeswoman for SEF. The announcement is that the SEF-Your Vote awards once held yearly and then abolished are coming back and a show to honor not just the top picks of 2009, but also for the years we did not hold an awards show, will be held sometime in the next few weeks. An official date is not set, but watch for it to be sometime during the next month. An official date will be announced in the next couple weeks and this may be my last announcement, but in SEF, you never know!

Whitney uncrosses her arms and turns as she reaches up for her glasses, but comes face to face with MACK. The crowd cheers loud as the couple stare at each other, Mack reaching up pulling the gasses away, then with his other hand brushes Whitney's hair from her face and leans down kissing her passionately. Once they break Whitney just smiles and MACK smiles as well, then says.

What say after I get done with these two morons in a few minutes, we jet outta here and go end off the new year early?!

Whitney smirks at him, reaching a hand up to his chest and says.

I'd like that...a lot, I'll be waiting honey.

MACK leans in kissing her on the forehead, she blushes slighty and MACK steps around heading off camera. Whitney turns to watch him as the view cuts back to ringside where Nick gets set to announce the first match.

The return of the SEF-Your Vote awards, but right now we got our first match and it is a handicapped match scheduled for one fall!

A NEW DAY hits the pa and out walks Jordan to a bunch a boos and he just walks to the ring and rolls in. His music cuts off and we now hear NEXT CONTESTANT and out runs Tyler to boos as well. He slides in the ring and stands up, then Nick announces them as a team.

Introducing first at a combined weight of 475 pounds..........Jordan Helmsley and Tyler Orton!

Major booing from the crowd as both men just look around with smug expressions. The crowd then turns to massive cheers when SLAVE TO THE GRIND blasts over the pa and out walks MACK with usual swagger, a sneer across his face as he eyes the ring. He throws his arms in the air pumping his fists up as Nick announces him.

And their opponents, from Detroit fucking Michigan, weighing in at 269 pounds, he is The Ultimate fucking Rebel.........MACK!

And down the aisle MACK swaggers, fans slap him on the arms and shoulders and back, they go nuts for this guy and MACK, he high fives a few fans, then gets to the ring and steps up on the apron. Tyler charges over, but gets Mack kicks through the ropes to his knee, then yanks him over the top with a hiptoss to the foor. Jordan flies over with an axe handle smash to Mack's back, then tries to drag him in the ring. Mack turns and delivers a knee through the ropes to Jordan's ribs, then rips him up and over with a suplex dropping him on the floor. Mack hops down on his feet and lifts Jordan up slamming his head to the ringpost, then rolles him in the ring. He lifts up Tyler kneeing him in the ribs, then rips him up gutwrench style and delivers Sinned right there on the floor. Mack gets up pulling Tyler up and send shim rolling in the ring, then grabs a table from underneath and slides that in the ring much to the crowds delight. Mack rolls in now and gets up kicking Jordan in his head, rips him up and puts him right back down on his head with a sickening Mack Attack. The crowd is loving this destruction of two jobbers and Mack sets the table up in a corner leaning it against the turnbuckles. He pulls up Tyler and whips him to the ropes nailing Impaled as he bounces back sending Tyler flat on his back. Mack rips up both men and leans Jordan against the table, then Tyler against him and runs to the opposite corner, turns and charges back with a spear to Tyler smashing him into Jordan and into the table breaking into pieces. The crowd pops loud for the impactful move as Nick Miller shouts out.

OH MY GAWD!

Mack pulls up Tyler and sends himt o the ropes catching him with Da Shows Ova and he goes down again. He rips up Jordan now and sends him to the ropes, then upon his return meets him with SMOKED slamming Jordan on top of Tyler. Mack stands up snarling and puts his right boot on Jordan's chest for the pin, 1....................2.....................3! And the crowd goes wild as the ref stands up raising up Mack's arm while Nick announces the winner.

Here is your fucking winner of the goddamn match..........MACK!

SLAVE TO THE GRIND plays as Mack rips up Jordan running him and tossing him out to the floor. He goes back and picks up Tyler doing the same thing, then rolls from the ring and picks up both men, one on each shoulder and carries them to the back. The crowd cheering all the way and the cameras follow Mack through the hall to the loading dock or whatever ya wanna call it, he heads out the back door right outside and dumps both men on the ground. Mack looks down with no sympathy and says.

I'll send someone to get your things inside and you can take it back to your little hote room and change there because as far as SEF goes, your down! I see either one of you around here again and you had better be doing something other than wasting space on the roster, now get lost assholes!

He kicks Tyler in the ribs, then boots Jordan in the head and turns to heading inside, looks at a couple guards and says.

Like I said boys, go gather up their things, keep them out here and don't let them back in.

One the guards looks kinda confused and says.

Well aren't they employed by SEF?

Mack just smiles realizing the guard doesn't know and tells him.

They were, but they haven't jack around here and well I may not be in charge, I do have influence to help weed out the assholes who don't do shit. They were too be fired anyways, so I simply said, let me take care of it MY WAY and who's gonna deny a guy who made SEF what it is?!

The guard nods understanding completely now and he himself takes off to get the things while the other guard stays there. Mack just walks back in towards the locker rooms as we go back inside the arena by the ring where Nick is setting us up for the next match.

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

KISS MY EYES AND LAY ME TO SLEEP hits the pa and the crowd is lively, not sure how to really react yet to the new guy portraying Spiderman, but some cheers are heard as well some boos. He walks out in costume and motioning to shoot his web, then walks down the aisle as Nick introduces him.

Introducing first, from New York City, weighing in at 230 pounds.........Spiderman!

He high fives some fans, mostly kids and then hops up on the apron and leaps into the ring raising his arms in the air. We then hear FLIRT come over the pa and boos from the fans as Eden walks out strutting around like she's miss thang, untouchable and all that. She walks down the aisle being a snob to the fans as Nick introduces her.

And now making her way out, from East Hampton New York, weighing in at 122 pounds.......Eden St Claire!

She makes her way up the steps and gets into the ring, stays in the corner looking at Spiderman and rolls her eyes. The ref singals the start and the bell rings as Spiderman stands ready to go. Eden acting all snobbish puts a hand up at Spiderman like she's wasting her time, then suddenly rushes him with elbows to the face. Spiderman is rocked back to the ropes and he ends up dropping down pulling Eden by her waist sending her through the ropes to the floor. She gets up and Spiderman leaps over the top dropping on her with a splash. He yanks up Eden, but gets a knee to the ribs, nails raked up his back and sent into the guard rail. Eden pulls Spiderman backwards for a reverse ddt, but he twists around and lifts her off the ground. Eden holds on to him and slips down behind him looking for a roll up. Spiderman rolls through it to his feet and nails a low dropkick to Eden's face. He scrambles up realizing the ref is on a count of nine and tries sliding in the ring, but Eden manages to clamp on to his foot and the ref reaches ten counting them both out. The bell is rung as the crowd boos and Nick makes the announcement.

This match is a draw as a result of both competitors being counted out!

Spiderman hangs his head down as he heads up the aisle and Eden gets herself up and composed looking very mad at what just happened, very snobbish still and she heads to the back. The crowd still let down over that ending settles down some as Nick announces the main event.

The following is the main event and it is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!

The loud and distorted openning riff of SAVE ME hits the pa. The lights, which have dimmed, begin to light silver and slowly fade out along with the beat, as smoke comes out over the entrance. Once the chorus begins, about 25 seconds into the song, Johnny Nikky come walking through the curtain to cheers, Nikky carrying his International Title, both men playing up themselves as Nick introduces them.

Making their way out at a combined weight of 487 pounds, they are The Infection...........Johnny Camaro and Nikky Venom!

The two men get down to the ring and each goes to an opposite side of the ring posing for the crowd before stepping inside and getting ready for the match. DEMENTIA 13 now hits and the crowd boos as Midnight and her daughter Ravenna come walking out looking evil, but can't help be hot as well. Nick introduces them now.

And the opponents at a combined weight of 350 pounds, they are the Dark Shadow Society........Midnight and Ravenna Crow!

As they head down the aisle the crowd begins to cheer loud and we see why as MACK hops the guard rail cutting the girls off from the ring. Midnight stands still as does Ravenna and MACK charges for them eyeing Midnight mostly. She turns and runs quick, Ravenna dodging out of the way and MACK chases Midnight to the back. Johnny and Nikky just watch on confused and smirk at Ravenna who looks real confused, but gets to the ring and slowly climbs in staying back in a corner. The bell sounds and Johnny starts for his team. Ravenna steps out now, her head out of the match no, so she rushes in trying to hit hard and fast. Johnny takes some elbows to the jaw and Ravenna then whips her across the ring and leaps up for a cross body. Johnny leaps up with a dropkick to her ribs knocking her to the mat. He pulls Ravenna up and hits a hard european uppercut, then snapmares her to the mat. Johnny backs into the ropes, then springs off with a hard kick to her back. He yanks up Ravenna and whips her into a corner, tags in Nikky and whips him at Ravenna. She ducks out and Johnny runs up on her hitting Love Struck. He backs off and ravenna turns into Bad Time from Nikky and goes down. He pulls up Ravenna and whips her into a corner, then charges burying a knee to her ribs and latches on a side headlock looking for Dante's Inferno. Ravenna shoves him away and and hops up on the second turbuckle, then leaps off for a dropkick nailing Nikky in the back and he flies forward to his face, but makes the tag. Johnny leaps to the top rope and flies off with a clothesline taking Ravenna down. He yanks her up into a corner and hits The Quintessential Elbows, backs up letting her stagger out some and runs to the ropes coming back with The Speed Drop. Johnny gets up and drags her near his corner, then tags Nikky who heads to the top rope and flies off with the Fuckstar Press to Ravenna and pins her, 1..........................2...........................3! The crowd cheers loud as the bell rings and Johnny helps up Nikky and they raise their arms up while Nick Miller declares the winners.

Here are your winners of the match, The Infection.........Nikky Venom and Johnny Camaro!

SAVE ME hits the pa as each man goes to the corners posing for the fans who keep cheering and Nick begins to wrap up the show.

Well we saw yet again MACK all over the show. First he sent two jobbers packing, then cfhased Midnight outta here like he did last week and these two young guys just picked up a main event win and ended off the year nicely. We'll see you all again in 2010, next week on Extreme, so until then...whoa, I got word MACK and Midnight are still in a chase, lets go to the back now!

So the view switches to the backstage area and we see Midnight darting out through the arena door and jump into the back of a limo. Mack barges out behind her and gets to the limo grabbing the handle, but its locked. He gets a kick to the door as it drives off and he runs a few steps behind it, but stops and just stares with a sneer as Nick Miller says.

Oh man, this is not over, not by a longshot. The year may be over, but Mack and Midnight have yet to begun their war!

With that last shot still on Mack the theme of A NEW LEVEL is heard kicking in over the pa and then our cameras go to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF