sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 173 {5/27/10}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 12:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

May 27th, 2010

Back on Thursday for a special Extreme and we open up inside the OnCenter in Syracuse New York wher ethe crowd ha sthe place packed to the rafters as usual for an SEF event and then the place gets lit up by the pyro blasting off over the ring. Following that A NEW LEVEL blasts out over the pa and the fans go crazy cheering loud as they can and begin to chant.

WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK....WE WANT MACK....WE WANT MACK....WE WANT MACK

Obviously we know who carries the show and these fans letting us know that, but first things first, on to the opening match, no, instead BACK IN BLACK by AC/DC comes over the pa and the crowd confused starts to boo upon seeing an old familiar face, that of Sly, real name Bill McLane, a former Commissioner of SEF, a real asshole too. He struts out in a causual black suit, his hair short and black and that sly smirk on his face that lets ya know you can't trust this guy as far as ya could throw a sumo wrestler. problem is, Sly was supposed to have never existed, Ric E Dangerously admitted he was Sly all along once, so what gives? Sly enters the ring and looks over at Ric who shows no emotion. SLy gets a mic from Samantha and raises it up, then says.

First of all, as far as your favorite goes, as far as Mack goes, next week he is gonna be in a handicapped match and depending on who wins tonight will depend on who he faces next week!

Loud boos from the crowd and Sly just smirks and says.

Now then, as to why I am out here, why I am back, how I am able to be when that man over there, Ric E was supposed to have been me? Truth is, its just another write off by him to try and discredit yet another guy who helped SEF, but now that his ass is out of power I am back and SEF is going to get shaken up ike never before and if that fat ass Frankie wants to get in my I just may have a surprise or two in store for him!

And he tosses the mic back to Samantha, then BACK IN BLACK plays as Sly exits the ring and heads up the aisle to boos. Once he gets to the back we then hear POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME and the crowd boos more now as Lacey comes walking out arroganty and snobbish, some male fans whistle at her, and she flaunts her TV Title as Samantha makes the announcement.

The following is a fatal four way match scheduled for one fall and if Lacey Daniels is pinned, the winner will receive a TV Title shot! Introducing first from Calgary Alberta Canada, weighing in at one hundred twenty five pounds, she is the SEF Television Champion..........Lacey Daniels!

She sways down the aisle shaking her ass some and carries her title on her shoulder polishing it and ignoring the booing crowd. Lacey then hops into the ring and raises the title up with an arrogant smile on her face. I AM plays now and out walks Megan to very few cheers that she gets from slapping som fans hands and Samantha now introduces her.

Making her way to the ring from Louisville Kentucky, weighing in at one hundred fifty pounds.........Megan Sorrow!

Megan speeds up and slides into the ring, then pops up and Lacey rushes her with the title bashing Megan in the face and knocking her out of the ring to the floor. The crowd just boos loud and the ref yells at Lacey when FREAKY GIRL hits the pa and out comes Amy to boos and Samantha introduces her now.

Now making her way to the ring from Las Vegas Nevada, weighing in at one hundred seventeen pounds......Amy Summers!

Amy comes down the aisle and sees Megan down, moves past her and cautiously gets in the ring not letting Lacey get the jump on her. DIVA then plays and out walks Hayden to some boos and Samantha now introduces her.

And making her way to the ring from Dallas Texas, weighing in at one hundred thirty five pounds........Hayden Smith!

Hayden comes skipping down the aisle and punts Megan in her ribs, then slides into the ring and gets a leg drop to the back of her neck from Amy who quickly rolls up and meets Lacey with elbows. Lacey fires off elbows as well and the two go back and forth until Lacey brings a knee into Amy's ribs and whips her into a corner. Lacey charges for a clothesline and nails it, then tries to drag Amy out with a bulldog, but gets shoved away. Lacey turns and Amy tackles her to the mat, then brings her legs up wrapping them around Lacey's head for The Pussy Eater. Hayden gets up and comes over kicking Amy in her head, then yanks her up and tries for a snap suplex. Amy slips down behind Hayden and shoves her some, then nails The Ice Breaker sending Hayden down. Lacey is up and Amy almost into the Sugar Kiss, but ducks it and Lacey comes back around dropping her with a chick kick. Megan has rolled into the ring now and Lacey pulls up Amy hammering her with elbows into a corner, then chokes her a bit and screams.

YOUR NOTHING, BITCH!

She slaps Amy hard and then lifts her to the top rope and climbs up looking for a superplex. Megan gets up and comes over slamming a forearm to Lacey's back and yanks her down by her hair to the mat. Amy then dives off the turnbuckles with a clothesline to Megan and rolls up to her feet. She picks up Megan and drops her with a ddt, then goes for the pin, ONE.....................TWO.........Lacey grabs Amy's legs yanking her off Megan, then drops an elbow to her chest and applies an armbar on her. Amy fights up to her knees and punches Lacey in the stomach, then gets to her feet and backs her into a corner. She lets off of Lacey and backs up, then Lacey flies out at her and Amy ducks some and lifts her up hitting a flapjack on Lacey. Amy gets up and stomps on Lacey's back, then drops down and applies The Pussy Eater on her once again. Hayden is starting to pull herself up and sees Lacey in trouble, so she springs off the ropes and drops an elbow to Amy. She then pulls up Amy and nails the Bulldog Slam and pins, ONE..................TWO.........Amy kicks out as Lacey gets up and pulls Hayden up questioning what she was doing there. Hayden just smirks and shrugs playing off like she forgot when Amy gets up and runs at both, leaps up and nails a dropkick sending them out of the ring. Amy gets up and pulls Megan up whipping her to the ropes, but nails The Ice Breaker putting her down and quickly goes for the pin, ONE...............TWO.................THREE! The bell rings as Lacey and Hayden dive in and Amy rolls out smiling getting a few cheers, but still booed and Samantha announces the winner.

Here is your winner of the match...........Amy Summers!

We hear FREAKY GIRL play over the pa now and Amy backs up the aisle still smiling as Lacey and Hayden look pissed, but Lacey gets her TV Title and flaunts it proudly motioning its all hers. Amy disppears to the back and soon Lacey and Hayden leave the ring and we get set for the next match, so here we go. Two blue lights are flashing as they come together into one spotlight atop the walkway while the name " Boston's Best " Bobby James appears in blue English style lettering on the large screen with short vids of Bobby smiling cockily and in different poses with him in and out of the ring as one final shot of him smirking with his Red Sox hat on. While this is happening UNDERNEATH THE SURFACE has started to blast forth from the speaker system.  Just as Boston's Best is making it to the top of the ramp wearing a black shirt , blue Ray Bans , a Red Sox cap and a pair of wrestling shorts while arrogantly smiling to a chorus of boos all around him.  Sneering a bit he puts both hands on his hips and nods for a moment to the crowd in acknowledgment of their hatred for him.  Walking down the ramp he waves on the boos of the fans incensing the crowd even more as Samantha makes the announcement.

The following match is scheduled for one fall and if Bobby James wins he receives a World Title shot where as if Steve Weigel wins he receives an International Title shot! Hailing from Boston Massachusetts and weighing in at two hundred sixty three pounds, he is the SEF International Champion....."Boston's Best" Bobby James!

The fans boo even louder while he climbs the ring steps and moves under the top rope.  Turning back towards the fans he climbs the turnbuckles and pats himself on the back smugly smiling while he jumps back around and waits for the match to start. The arena goes black and across the tron reads The Real One is back as AMERICAN SOLDIER starts to play. Two green neon lights circle the arena and stop on the steel ramp where Weigel is standing with his arms out to his sides. His head facing the ground as the pryos goes off. Weigel looks up and smirks as he starts to make his way to the ring and Samantha Winters introduces him.

Making his way to the ring weighing in at two hundred and fifty five pounds and standing in at six foot four. Coming from St. Louis Missouri.....Steve Weigel!

Weigel makes his way down the rampway slapping the hands of a few fans who boo him. Weigel walks up the steel steps and walks over to the ropes and under the second rope. Weigel goes to the corner and gets on the ropes and climbs up. He puts his arms out and smirks. Bobby lays his title down in a corner and steps out as does Steve and the two stand of fin the middle of the ring, do a bit of jaw jacking before Steve nails punch to Bobby's jaw and Bobby responds with his own. They go back and forth and Steve backs Bobby in a corner, the ref forcing a break and Bobby gets a thumb to Steve's eye. He charges out with a spear taking Steve to the mat and lays in some punches on him, then gets up and sits Steve up trying to apply The Silencer on him. Steve slips free and rolls around getting to his feet. Bobby moves in quickly with a kick to his gut and lifts Steve for a suplex. Steve flips over to his feet and looks for My Suicide, but Bobby barely ducks it and down goes the ref now. Bobby kicks Steve right dead on in the buts, blatantly and bluntly and Steve drops to his knees in pain. Bobby then kicks him in the head and kicks Steve out of the ring now, then dives out to the floor and heads over grabbing a metal chair. He comes back over to Steve who is kneeling up near the guard rail and swing from the side looking to smash his head against it. Steve ducks and Bobby nails the guard rail dropping the chair. Steve bolts up tackling Bobby backwards all the way to the guard rail and over it. Both tumble to the foor at the feet of the fans who are cheering for the fight spilling out here, but not caring if they kill each other. Steve picks up Bobby and smashes his face into a chair, then rips him up and tries for Your Suicide, but Bobby instead gets him locked in The Silencer. Steve manages to slip free and drop down, then moves around and comes up swinging punches as Bobby does the same. A new ref is out in the ring now and guards help the other ref to the back, then a count begins. Steve and Bobby pay no attention and keep punching each other. Steve getting the upperhand and shoves Bobby down on a chair, then kicks him in the head sending him over the back of the chair. He pulls Bobby up and tosses him over the guard rail as the ref gets to a count of seven. Steve hears it and he jumps the rail and looks to dive in, but Bobby grabs hold of his right foot keeping him out long enough for the ref to reach ten. Steve stomps on Bobby and gets free diving in, but the bell has rung and Samantha now announces the outcome.

This match has ended in a draw due to both men being counted out!

Loud boos from the crowd and Steve begs and pleads the ref as Bobby just smirks and grabs his title clutching it to his chest when MOUTH FOR WAR hits and out swaggers Frankie down the aisle some with a mic and he says.

Alright, alright, so you two can't be contained I take it, well fine, then per the request of the World Champ himself its gonna be a three way dance for the World Title and your both getting a shot, though it is gonna wait until our next pay per view held on July fourth and also, I am adding the International Title to the match if and only if Bobby can retain it next week or Steve can win it because that title will be defended in a battle royal where any elimination counts, but both feet must still touch the floor to be counted out. Count your stars lucky Bobby that your not stripped of that title for letting it lose its value and only one person caused that and it is you, so don't bother trying to pu toff blame, accept it and do something about it!

Loud cheers from the crowd from that shoot by Frankie who continues.

Should one of you have that title after next week, then at the pay per view in the three way dance which is two falls as you all know. The first fall will be for the International Title and the second fall for the World Title. As far as next weeks battle royal, there will be ten people total involved, no advantage to the champ what so ever and that's your fault Bobby.

Frankie lowers the mic and leaves now, the crowdc heering him on and Steve smirks at Bobby and motions a title around his waist. Bobby just clutches his title close and backs up the aisle, Steve making his exit now. So now its time for another match when we go to the back where Sly is standing talking to some guy in a headset and Shane Mack walks by bumping into him, shoulder to shoulder. He smirks at Sly and says.

Oops, guess I didn't see ya there!

The crowd can be heard cheering and Sly just says.

Yea, figures as much knowing you!

Mack just shrugs and says.

Yea, yea, so what's up with the handicapped match next week? Seems kinda odd you would be doing this to me.

Sly just  says.

Nah, I just don't like you Mack.

Mack rolling his eyes and laughing says.

Why not?

Sly smirks and says.

No real reason, just I don't like you and SEF does and I know Ric isn't in charge anymore, so maybe I should side with SEF since thier against Ric too, but no. Fuck you Ric, fuck SEF, and fuck you too Mack!

Boos are heard exhoing from the arena and Mack just shakes his head and says.

Alright, well you better have the whole roster booked to face me or if any less people than that ya better go outside SEF and find someone to take my ass out cause Sly, you know me enough to know that it takes a lot to challenge me!

Sly just nods in agreement and then smirks saying.

Oh yea, I know and I have my resources, so prepare to be challenged and beaten!

Mack just smirks and motions he's ready, then slaps Sly on the cheek not real hard, more to taunt him and turns walking away now. Sy just looks dosgusted and the view cuts to ringside now. PRAYER begins to play. When the bassline kicks in pyro goes off in a row across the entry ramp with one dropping from the ceiling like a bomb.  Justin comes running out, pauses, then rips off his Oilers jersey and hat showing their autographed, then tosses them to the crowd.  He then turns slightly and points to the back where a beautiful woman with curly brown hair comes out in True Religion jeans, Christian Leboutin boots, and a black midriff baring top with silver rhinestones that say Prodigy.  She spins on his arm and then curls into him giving a satisfied smirk that reaches all the way up to her brillant blue eyes to the camera before taking his arm as they walk down to the ring and Samantha makes the introduction.

The following match is scheduled for one fal! Now making his way to the ring, from Dallas Texas, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds and accompanied by Katana, here is..........Justin Rodgers!

Justin climbs the steps and his wife Katana steps over the middle rope, pausing momentarily before slipping through, and holding the ropes open for Justin.  He goes to the top rope and Katana stands in the middle of the ring pointing to him and then applauding.  Justin turns kinda old school Bret Hart except he's pointing.  He finally slips from the ring, Katana following. He finds a little kid who is cheering for him and pulls off his wrist band that is half Canadian Maple Leaf and half Old Glory.  He slips it onto the kid's arm as Katana leans down to give the kid a hug.  Justin then turns and slides under the bottom rope.  He's fired up and he raises his arm in the middle of the ring yelling "Come On."  He removes his shirt and he has a black arm band that says "Forever Fox"  He touches it before slapping his chest three times before pointing up to the sky.  Katana is pointing to him in a cheerleader one legged pose.  Justin then bounces back and forth on the balls of his feet before dropping into a crouch waiting for his opponent. The sound of LIKE THE ANGELS hits the pa. The lights, which have dimmed, begin to light silver and slowly fade out along with the beat, as smoke comes out over the entrance. Once the chorus begins, about 25 seconds into the song, Johnny walks through the curtain, his swagger slow and cocky, the crowd booing him insanely loud. He stands within the smoke, loosening himself up, before walking down the ramp and Samantha Winters introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring, from Newport Beach California, weighing in at two hundred twenty eight pounds.........Johnny Camaro!

He stops about mid-way down the ramp, and spreads his legs apart, and throws his arms in the air, forming a diamond, as pyro flies up behind him. the pyro finishes, he smirks, and walks down the ramp, hops up on the apron and steps into the ring. The crowd is really letting him have the boos and some even throw trash at him and now a chant breaks out for Johnny.

YOU SUCK DICK...YOU SUCK DICK...YOU SUCK DICK...YOU SUCK DICK...YOU SUCK DICK...

Johnny looking around is beside himself and yelling for them to shut up and they continue booing and now chant.

YOU DON'T GET IT...YOU DON'T GET IT...YOU DON'T GET IT...YOU DON'T GET IT...YOU DON'T GET IT...

Johnny now looks like he may cry, the bell has rung and Justin motions for him to get over it and fight when Johnny suddenly yells.

I DON'T GET IT!!!!

And then he climbs out of the ring and runs up the aisle, almost looks like tears can be seen coming from his eyes before he disappears to the back. Justin looks in disbelief, the crowd cheering for Johnny leaving and the ref just issues a count now. The ref soon reaches ten and the bell rings and Samantha announces the winner.

Here is your winner of the match by count out..........Justin Rodgers!

The crowd cheers a little as Justin raises a hand in the air and shrugs as PRAYER hits and he makes his exit still in disbelief over what happened. He and Katana head to the back and so we move along now to the next match, Jade versus Jade, hmmmmm, what the fuck, who is Jade Hart anyways, who cares? SWEET INNOCENCE begins to play.  The tron starts out with an anime style open, think wide eyed school girl with dark hair. She walks across the screen slow motion before she opens her mouth in a silent scream a crowd of guys get nose bleeds. There is a blinding flash and Jade pops up from the floor like she's shot from a cannon, except she's not facing the ring.  She does a jumping spin kick before pumping her fist in the air yelling.

Come On!

Samantha now makes the introduction.

The following match is scheduled for one fall and the loser must change their name. Now making her way to the ring from Edmonton Alberta Canada, weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.........Jade Hart!

She runs down and slides under the bottom rope, does a kip up, and runs up the turnbuckles to the top rope. She points to a black arm band before posing with both arms in the air.  She does a moonsault off the top landing on her feet before spinning to wait for her opponent. The crowd cheer her on and then start booing when DIVA hits the pa and the other Jade walks out arrogantly and acting smug to the crowd as Samantha introduces her.

And now making her way to the ring from Calgary Alberta Canada, weighing in at one hundred ten pounds.........Jade Hart!

More boos from the crowd and the other Jade ignores them as she makes her way down to the ring and steps in. The first Jade flies at her and unloads with elbows, whips the second Jade to the ropes and charges her for a clothesline. The second Jade ducks her attempt and spins around dropping the first Jade with a chick kick getting booed for it. The second Jade pulls the first Jade up and grabs her in a side headlock, then leaps up and springs off the ropes looking for the Real Deal. The first Jade shoves the second Jade flying through air and landing on the mat, then runs up behind her with a kick to the back, but stumbles some and grabs the ropes leaning on them. The second Jade arches back in pain and the crowd doesn't really care much and starts chanting.

BORING...BORING...BORING...BORING...BORING...

The first Jade runs up on the second Jade looking for a kick to the head. The second Jade dodges it and jumps up grabbing the first jade in a waistlock and looks for a german suplex. The first Jade elbows her in the head and turns around looking for a ddt. The second Jade counters with a northern lights suplex bridging for a pin, ONE.....the first Jade kicks out. Both women get up to their feet and the second Jade thumbs the first jade in her eye, then rakes her eyes and the ref pulls her back admonishing her when the secod Jade plants a kiss on him, then burries his face in her bust. She lets him go and kicks the first Jade in the ribs, then rips her up and nails the Hartbreaker and pins, ONE........TWO........THREE! The crowd boos as the bell rings and the ref helps the second Jade up raising her arm in the air as Samantha announces the winner.

Here is your winner of the match............Jade Hart!

And DIVA now plays as Jade teases to kiss the ref again, but slaps him leaves the ring smirking as the first Jade now rolls from the ring holding her head. Greg Boone comes down the aisle with a mic and approaches the first Jade asking.

So Jade, now that you lost what are you gonna do, what name will compete under?

And she just looks kinda mad, but smirks and says.

The name is Jayden Hartley and I'm not finished with Jade or any of those skanks she hangs out with, I am not done with SEF, so lets have some real fun now!

And she heads up the aisle now to the back, Greg following and well, its about that time for the headliner, the main event and Samantha makes the announcement.

The following is the main event and it is a hardcore free for all scheduled for one fall and if Shane Mack is pinned, the winner will receive a World Title shot!

We now hear BROKEN DREAMS  hit the pa and out walks Lucas, Knox, and Riot to boos and Samantha introduces the first three participants together.

Now making their way to the ring, representing Shattered Reality, they are.......Lucas Rodgers, Knox O'Bannon, and Riot O'Bannon!

They head down the aisle all smug and cocky and soon get to the ring. Riot slides in and jumps up acting all crazy, same old, same old, Knox and Lucas step in and then NOTORIOUS THUGS hits the pa and out walks Justin Cage to boos and Samantha introduces him now.

Making his way to the ring from Miami Florida, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds.......Justin Cage!

He shoot shis arms in the air like he's the shit and just gets booed and soon makes it to the ring and climbs in. Riot is tossing in weapons from under the ring and a video plays over the screen showing various clips of Nikky just rocking the shit as usual, and as KICK START MY HEART plays, lights flash purple, silver and orange through a mainly dark arena. After about ten seconds, Nikky walks through the curtain to a lot of boos. He looks up at the fans confused and not getting it either. He has a black bandana tied around his head, and a black jacket covering his heavily tattoed arms, and pops the color with a smirk, before continuing down the ramp. Samantha finally introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred fifty nine pounds, he is The Devils Saint........Nikky Venom!

He walks down the ramp, not really paying attention to the fans, instead, he walks towards a camera and starts talking into it, conveying a message of his awesomeness to the people at home. Once he reaches the padded area around the ring, he stops walking and stands, looking at his opponent in the ring, and then at the people all about him. He then jumps where he's standing, before running and sliding into the ring. Once inside he waits for a moment before getting up, and rips off his jacket and bandana, before going to the nearest turnbuckle and climbing it, throwing his arms in the air, palms pressed together above his head. He has a cocky smirk on his face, before getting down, and leaning against the turnbuckle, observing his opponents. The lights dim down to the equivilant of a full moon over a field of snow as SLAVE TO THE GRIND blasts over the pa and the crowd roars with cheers. Mack steps out grinning, looking cocky as usual and slaps the World Title around his waist while Samantha Winters introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs in at two hundred twenty nine pounds and is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, he is...........Shane Mack!

More cheers are heard, the fans showing the utmost respect for Mack who simply shows no care to any of it as he swaggers down the aisle with his arms out motioning for all to embrace who is good to be. Nikky comes flying over the top rope now and Mack just sturns and pops his leg up nailing him with Da Shows Ova knocking him out pretty much. We see Johnny Camaro run from the back and Mack just meets him with Da Shows Ova and smirks. He gets up into the ring and circles around smirking, then drops down into an HBK pose and leaps up doing a crotch chop. Mack then removes his vest and title handing them out of the ring, then the bell sounds. Justin gets all cocky waving off Knox and Lucas while Riot is pulling tables out now. Justin heads over to Mack throwing a punch, but Mack easily ducks and drops him with Da Shows Ova sending Justin out to the floor. ucas and Knox charges over a double shoulderblock, but Mack leaps up at Lucas hitting him with a thesz press, then pops up and stomps on his forehead, turns and meets Knox with punches. Riot slides in the ring with a cookie sheet and Knox gets shoved away, then Mack pops back with Da Shows Ova sending Riot's cookie sheet into his head and knocks him to the mat. Knox charges for a clothesline, but Mack ducks him and again Da Shows Ova puts down the fifth person in the past couple minutes. Lucas is up and looks around and then at mack who shrugs and motions to come on. So he and Lucas lock up and and Mack gets backed up to a corner, but turns Lucas into it and lays in a few chops to his chest lighting him up and causing the crowd to yell.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mack backs up and does a crotch chop, then sees Camaro and Venom getting up and he runs across the ring to get some momentum built and goes flying over the top rope with a somersault plancha crashing down on both men and the crowd just goes fucking nuts. Lucas recovers in the corner and hops out of the ring and kicks Mack in the ribs, then yanks him up and throws him into the steel steps. Mack hits his right knee hard on them and gets up kicking Lucas in the ribs, then goes for a suplex. Lucas blocks it and pushes Mack against the ringpost, then charges for a clothesline. Mack ducks and Lucas slams against the post, then Mack rolls in the ring gets up shaking his leg out some, his knee still hurts. Lucas rolls in the ring and Justin comes in the ring now and has a singapore cane. He gets behind Mack and swings the cane to the back of his right knee, then Lucas gets up and charges over dropping Mack with a clothesline. Justin slams the cane over Lucas' head and kicks him in the gut, then tries for the Crucial Convict. Lucas spins out of it and knees Justin in the gut, then nails him with the Total Meltdown. Knox and Riot are starting to get back up as Mack gets to his feet now. Lucas charges him looking for a big boot, but Mack ducks and Knox who gets up ends up getting nailed from the boot. Lucas turns and Mack rips him up and spins nailinga spinebuster. Riot comes running over as Mack kneels up and dropkicks him in the back, then pulls Mack up and tries for the Reversal of Fortune. Mack spins out of it and nails a swinging neckbreaker on Riot, then picks up a vcr and leaps up bringing down smashing into Riot's head. He gets up and the crowd is cheering, Mack sees Justin getting up and grabs a cookie sheet running over and smacking him over his head. Mack then knees him in the gut and delivers the Mack Attack. He gets up and Nikky and Johnny come in the ring now. Mack runs to Johnny leaping up and dropkicks him to the floor. he pops up and meets Nikky with punches, rocks him into the ropes, then whips him across the ring and delivers Da Shows Ova to him. Mack hops out of the ring and slides in two tables and a ladder, then sets one up near a corner and lays the other on top of it when he sees Lucas getting up. Mack runs over and kicks him in the head, then rips up Lucas and nails a snap suplex on him laying him on top of Riot. Mack gets up and runs across the ring, bounces off the ropes and comes back with a baseball slide dropkicking Knox to the floor. Mack gets up and unfolds the other table setting it up on top of one already set up. He picks up Lucas and lays him on the bottom table, then rips Riot up in a firemans carry rolling him on the top table. Mack sets the ladder up in the middle of the ring and scales it getting to the top and perched up there. He does a crotch chop, then flie soff with a frog splash smashing Riot down through the table on to Lucas through the second table and roll soff holding his ribs as the crowd screams loud and chants.

HOLY SHIT....HOLY SHIT....HOLY SHIT....HOLY SHIT....HOLY SHIT....

Mack pulls himself up and Knox is getting in the ring and runs over for a big boot now. Mack ducks and Knox hangs up on the top rope, then Mack nails him with Da Shows Ova and out he goes to the floor. Nikky is coming to and Mack slides over wrapping him up in the Show Strangla and Nikky gets wide eyed and starts tapping like a drunk man and the bell is rung. The crowd cheers loud and Samantha announces the winner.

Here is your winner of the match..........Shane Mack!

He lets Nikky go and gets up kicking him out of the ring, then gets his title raising it high in the air as SLAVE TO THE GRIND plays and the crowd gives him an ovation like no other. He soon exits the ring and walks up to the rail slapping hands with some fans, then hold sthe belt to his waist and turns around letting his fans snap it up for him which they do gladly. Mack then hops the guard rail and sits in one of the chair throwing his up on th ebacks and the fans just engulf him when BACK IN BLACK now hits the pa and out walks recently returned Sly holding a mic. The crowd boos him and Mack rolls his eyes as Sly begins to speak.

Alright, Mack, you and everyone want to know who your facing next week in a handicapped match, then fine. Your facing Lucas Rodgers, Riot O'Banonn, and Hayden Smith and if either one of them pin you just like what the stip was tonight, they get a title shot!

He smirks and the crowd boos and starts chanting something to Sly.

FUCK YOU...FUCK YOU...FUCK YOU...FUCK YOU...FUCK YOU...

Sly just rolls his eyes and backs off behind the curtain and we now hear A NEW LEVEL play as Mack starts to sign a few autographs now, stands up and walks around to as many as he can signing autographs, posing for pictures, whatever. The rest of the main event participants make their way to the back and the crowd is cheering loud and chanting.

D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...

The cameras roam around the arena a bit, focus on Mack still out there and soon the show ends and fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF