sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Demonica cuts ties with her mother

Started by Demonica, October 22, 2011, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonica

After Midnight went to rehab, Demonica has been silent regarding her mother and Soulless Empire. Now Demonica has cut ties from her mother and sided in with the Soulless Empire and has made the following statement with an english translator.

"My mother has not always been the best mother. She and I are estranged as it is. My family on her side has grown tired of defending her and have cut ties with her as well. She has alienated herself on her own. I didn't want to do this, but my cousin is right, my mother has lost her mind and she can't blame anyone for it. She made her bed..now she lies in it. I am sorry. My place is with Soulless Empire. My cousin Alexandra is a better leader then my mother will ever be. SEF offer me great things, and I will not be like her and screw it up."

Demonica walks out of the room, a tear feel from her eye and she closes the door behind her.

DanteKing

Dante Brooks got word of the news as he shared this with the interviewer

Dante King Demonica is on the path to show her true colors and i am here to show her that she needs to unleash her inner demons. You see she came to the the Dark Messiah of Terror and asked for my help and i am advising her to her own path of Solidarity as she ascend the ranks in SEF.

So what to make of this new alliance between Dante King and Demonica

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF