sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carnage 11 {5/27/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 28, 2014, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

May 27th, 2003

A pyro shoots down from the rafters and is followed by several as Sacramental Carnage by Sinister begins playing and Carnage kicks off live from the sold out Mobile Civic Center In Mobile, Alabama! The camera pans over the screaming crowd, showing many of them who are waving their signs in the air before it cuts over to ringside where Kid Rock and Eminem are sitting at the commentators table! 

Kid: Yo Alabama, whasss up tonight? Ready for a lil action, SEF style? 

Em: Man, its sure sounds like these crazy muthafucka's are ready! 

Kid: Don't surprise me with that bikini contest we got between Cassie Michaels and Taylor Stallone! 

Em: Yea, and that lucky ass Mack gets to be the judge, damn him, he coulda appointed me! 

Kid: Or me! But anyways, we also got a good main event tonight with Matt Matlock, James Tsunami, and Bryan Kanyon all clashing in a triple threat match! 

Em: That one looks good, but man, Velzian may get more than he bargained for tonight when he goes head to head with Bubba Ray Dudley! 

Kid: True, Bubba is fucking tough as nails, but Velzian did come close to beating Bryan Kanyon, the number one contender to the World Title! 

Em: Also man, more women in action when Julie faces off against Victoria! 

Kid: Oh yea, two chicks tearing each other up, me like! But hey, let's get rolling with the show! 

Singles Match 

Blake Darkness makes his way out and there is no sign of Paul The Ripper, so the ref issues a ten count and awards the match to Blake! 

J-Lo: Here is your winner by countout...............Blake Darkness! 

Kid: Man, what a fucking loser Paul is, I hope Mack fires him! 

Em: Me too! At least Blake showed up! 

Singles Match 

Julie makes her way out to the ring and waits for a while, but Victoria doesn't show, so the ref issues a ten count and awards the match to Julie! 

J-Lo: Here is your winner by count out.............Julie! 

Kid: Man, what the fuck is up, two no shows in a row! 

Em: Maybe Vicky and Paul met up before the show and got busy! 

Bikini Contest
Judge: Daddy Mack 

Mack is already in the ring wearing a white casual suit with a mic in hand! Both women soon make their way out with black robes and Mack quickly runs down the instructions and gets on with it having Cassie go first! Her music hits as Cassie begins undoing her robe and reveals a very small, tight, hot bikini! She dances around a bit exciting the crowd and Mack as well who maintains his composure, but smiles! Cassie's music then stops and Mack announces Taylor is up! Her music begins playing as Taylor moves on over to Mack, tugging the top of her robe down, giving him a peek, then going over to Cassie and undoing it all the way, revealing an even smaller bikini, just as tight and hot! She rubs her body next to Cassie's and dances around very seductively exciting the crowd and Mack who still keeps his composure, but smiles! Taylor finishes off with a kiss to Cassie who resists a lil, but let's it go! They then stand on either side of Mack who raises up the mic and says! 

Mack: Alright ladies, first off I will say that you both did very well and I wish I could pick ya both as winners, but I can't, so without further ado, I give you the winner of the bikini contest, the wrestling playmate, Taylor Stallone! 

The male fans cheer for this as Taylor's music hits and Cassie looks a lil mad and exits the ring! Mack then raises Taylor's hand and quickly dips her back in his arms, laying a long kiss on her! He let's her up and heads backstage leaving Taylor to celebrate more! 

Kid: Damn, that was my favorite moment in SEF, god damn was it ever! 

Em: I hear ya man, oh yea I do! Them honeys were hot and fucking Mack, laying a kiss on Taylor, lucky bastard! 

Singles Match 

Bubba Ray and Velzian both make their way down to the ring and look at each other with an intense stare, then lock up! After a struggle, Velzian powers Bubba into the corner and starts pounding on him with some clubbing blows! He whips Bubba across the ring, but gets reversed and Bubba charges him, splashing Velzian in the corner! He then picks him up and hits a samoan drop! Bubba gets up and stomps Velzian before hitting a double axe handle smash to the gut! Bubba picks up Velzian and gives him a ddt, then goes outside the ring and slides in a table setting it up! Velzian is up and kicks Bubba in the gut, then whips him into the ropes and clotheslines him! Velzian then goes outside the ring and grabs a chair and another table sliding both in the ring! He leans the table into the corner and looks to pick up the chair, but Bubba grabs a hold of it too and they engage in a lil tug of war! Velzian ends up letting go, causing Bubba to fly back into the ropes, then Velzian boots him in the face! He grabs the chair and smashes it across Bubba's back, then picks him up and tries for the flatliner, but Bubba gets out of it and shoves Velzian away! Velzian looks for a right hand, but Bubba ducks and garbs him in a full nelson and looks for the bubba bomb when Velzian low blows him! He then looks for a clothesline, but Bubba ducks and Velzian nails the ref, knocking him out! Bubba grabs Velzian from behind and gives him a german suplex through the table he set up! Bubba recovers somewhat and tries reviving the ref, but to no avail! Velzian is down, but moving, so Bubba goes outside and grabs some water looking to wake up the ref when Velzian jumps and nails a huge clothesline on Bubba! He then picks up Bubba and hits the flatliner on him before going outside the ring and getting a sledgehammer! He stands over Bubba and looks to hit him, but out runs Spike Dudley who tackles Velzian and throws some wild punches at him! Velzian eventually pushes Spike away and floors him with a huge boot to the face! He then picks the hammer back up and tries hitting Spike with it, but Bubba grabs from behind and hits the bubba bomb! Bubba is a lil groggy and tries helping Spike out of the ring thus allowing Velzian time to recover and pick up the hammer! This brings out the third Dudley, D-Von who lays into Velzian with right hands and whips him into the ropes hitting him with a back elbow! Bubba is up and they look for a 3D, but Velzian kicks D-Von in the gut and clotheslines him, then trades punches with Bubba before overpowering him and whipping him into the table set up in the corner, putting Bubba through it and winning the match! 

J-Lo: Here is your winner..............Andrew Velzian! 

After the match, Spike gets the sledgehammer and as Velzian turns around, Spike nails him in the gut with it, then grabs his head and gives him the dudley dog! Spike then helps his brothers to the back as Cassie checks on Velzian! 

Kid: Wow, what a crazy fucking match that was! Velzian and Bubba tore each other apart and despite the odds, Velzian won! 

Em: Yea man, he is good, but what a statement by Spike when he laid out Velzian! 

Triple Threat Match 

James fails to show up for the match, but had a reason, so it's down to a one on one match! Matt runs at Bryan looking for a clothesline, but Bryan ducks and gives him a neckbreaker! He then picks up Matt and gives him a backbreaker before giving him a piledriver! He whips Matt into the ropes and tries for a clothesline, but Matt ducks and comes back with a forearm smash, then tries for a ddt, but Bryan counters with a northern lights suplex and pins, 1.............2..........3! 

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall..............Bryan Kanyon! 

Superstar hits and Bryan celebrates his win with Kayleia! 

Kid: Damn, that one was over fairly quick! 

Em: This Kanyon guy is good! He proved that at Starcade and I think he should give Viper a good run if not more! 

Kid: Oh yea, no doubt man! Both them boys are good, so that match will be a must see! But hey people, that's it for tonight, see ya all, peace!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF