sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dominant Champions Forever? HA! More Like The Flavor At The Moment!

Started by founder, October 27, 2011, 05:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

The scene opens up to a view of an empty locker room where there are two people sitting on a black leather sofa and talking as the man has his arm on the back of the couch as the woman has her legs drawn up to her on the sofa. The two people are a man and woman by the names of JG Brooks and Sammy. JG is spotted wearing a pair of dark blue jeans with a white dress shirt and pair of black dress shoes. Sammy is wearing a pink deep v-necked sweater showing a lot of tanned soft and firm cleavage with a black silk skirt that is shorter than mid-thigh and a pair of pink and black strappy heels to accent those gorgeous gams of hers. JG just listens to Sammy then buts in, putting his hand on her thigh and rubbing it gently, and looks into her eyes.

Sammy, this will be the week that the both of us get what we wanted. You, the Internet Championship, and me, the long awaited crowning of me as the SEF World Heavyweight Champion. If it hadn’t been for Nick’s nose being stuck into it, you would be still champion. I’ve got that much faith and trust in you to say that because let’s face, their time as the so called “Dominant Couple” of SEF is about up. Together, you and I will prove to them that yes, there will only be one “Dominant Couple” and that’s my mentor and best friend but we are the future couple that everyone should have their eyes on.

Sammy smiles and looks at JG with a slight blush on her face.

Yes, we are the future. Once I get that title back around my waist, there is no one or anything stopping me from holding onto my title for a very long time. You see, Stacy might think she’s the champion but she is far from being what a true champion is. I am. I’ve busted my ass to get that title she has and by God, I am going to get it back.

JG looks at her with a great adoration and looks in to the camera.

Nicky boy, we’ve danced in the ring a lot of times. Yes, many occasions were for gold. But this time, I am going to come out on top. There is no denying me what I have been busting my ass since I’ve gotten back to the ring. I’m going to do whatever I can to insure that Thursday night, I walk out the new SEF World Heavyweight champion. A champion that this company can be proud of because you might be in tight with Viper and all but you are the most dominant champion in SEF history. You’ll never be. I’ve had echoes of everyone’s voices in my head repeating the same damn words to me over and over and over. On how I dropped the ball. On how Mack got one up on me. How the SEF title was done with him holding it. Makes me sick. Yes, Nick. I realize that I fucked up last year but this one, by years end, I will be the champion. You see, it’s all about threes with me. On your third title reign as the SEF International Champion, I beat you down and took the title from you while Stacy looked on as the better man won that night. Thursday night, she’ll have to be forced to watch again as I am crowned as the SEF World champ after this my third time going after it. This time, boy, I am not dropping the ball if I don’t win. I will keep coming after your ass and make sure that title you carry, come to it’s rightful owner. And buddy, you’re looking at him. The Devil’s Messenger, The Ultimate Protector, and The Devil’s Protector…..I’ve went by different things but they all mean the same thing….One move and its light out for you, my man. I’ve put down many people with it. I respect you, man, for all the things that you have done for SEF but it’s time to move on. It’s not your time, grandpa. It’s mine. I will make every single person that reminds me that I dropped the ball in 2010 eat your motherfucking words because it’s what I’ve got to do. To get that title, I’ve got to shove everything down their throats and yours. I don’t give a damn if you think for second that you deserve that title that you carry around more so than I do. You see, you’ve been here a lot longer than I and it’s a about time for me to be the champion. I’ve battled cancer and came back. Now, I battle you for the greatest prize in wrestling, the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and I like I said, it’s MINE! Not yours! You may say all the shit you want about but doesn’t change the fact that when we get in the ring Thursday night, I’m going to tear you a new asshole so you can have that slut of yours to help you change your diaper. My scarlet sexy gal with her Internet title and me with my World Heavyweight title, we are the next thing to Viper and Whitney. And Stacy, the Queen of all Bitches……HAHAHAHA! I don’t think I am BAD…..Stacy, its homage to where I came from, my hometown. I should explain what BAD means and that is Big Apple Drop. You may call yourself the Queen of Bitches but Sweetcheeks, you ain’t nothing but a low concubine in the world of real deal women that would quickly take your place. Stacy, if you ever want to find out yourself how much of a man I am, come and find out. I’m not to hard to find but if that day ever should come up, you’d best knock on the door first because I might be too busy with Sammy. But then again, that rancid pussy of yours….I don’t want it. Might be wider than the Grand Canyon when the 747 flies over it and I don’t want to get lost and get attacked by anything that you‘ve got stored up in it.. With what I got, it would make your man look like a field mouse next to a whale. Like I said, anytime you ever want to find out what it’s like being with a man with the true stamina of a champ, give me a call. But until, keep that lie infest mouth of yours shut and open your eyes to the rise of the next Dominant Couple of SEF. You see the two of you are fucked. You just don’t realize it just quite yet and when you two do, you’re gonna be the ones without gold…..meanwhile, the sensational Sammy and I stand over both your bodies with our gold….around the waists of the Devil’s Domineers.

Sammy smirks at this and looks to JG with approval then opens her luscious mouth.

…….

Da Gangstas

That’s right honey, you and I are putting the west coast cunts out of business after tonight when were the ones strapping our gorgeous waists with glittering gold!

She licks her lips seductively, then grabs Brooks laying a wild kiss on him. They break and Sammy smirks, then says.

Stacy, what an arrogant, well, asshole you’ve become, so I guess you and Nick are perfect fit, so at least you’ll have each other after I kick your scrawny wide ass and take back that title you never beat be single hardened for. I mean please, who are you trying to fool? Me, well you should know better Stacy, and you should know better than to think I am less than you. I can whip your ass one on one any day of the week and yea, no rules tonight baby and my man here has your man trumped, so its just myself, you, and the new guy Jason Stratus!

She pauses, almost laughs from smirking so much and then says.

So you think after making Chris Rogers tap out last week your ready to just waltz in and take the Internet Title that should be around my waist had some big ape not stuck his fat nose in my business. He’s countered tonight, so the only ape I have to deal with is Stacy and the rookie Jason. You can light all the candles you want and pray to your Soulless Empire all you like or whatever is your doing with that repetitive nonsense spewed from your mouth. So this would be your first title anywhere, then where the fuck have you been? You think your just gonna come in and sweep up, your dead wrong, your never over, your just a green glob of goo ready to be smeared into the canvas along with the real skank Stacy. Then I will take back my Internet Title and Stacy, why don’t you back up your words and leave your boy in the back if you really think you can win without him. I think you can’t and I know you won’t leave him behind, you can’t beat me and Jason, the only one in the wrong place is you honey. I know my place and its in that ring kicking the ass of guys like you thinking their just gonna walk over myself or Stacy. Well, you can walk all over her if ya want, me, I’ll slam your ass to the mat after I open your eyes to the new Internet Champion!

Her eyes light up with intensity, then she grabs Brooks forcing a kiss on him, like he minds, his hands all over her ass as she straddles his lap. Sammy rips his shirt off tossing it over her shoulder sending us to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF