sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carnage 19 {8/26/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 28, 2014, 07:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 26th, 2003

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana begins playing over the pa as pyro shoots off in Tucson Conevention Center in Tucson Arizona. The camera pans around the arena showing all the screaming fans and soon stops on Kid Rock and Eminem at ringside.

Kid: Yo, yea, what up Arizona baby?

Em: Haha, man this fucking place be off the hook tonight, just five days before SummerSlam.

Kid: Uh huh dogg. We got five fucking titles on the line tonight, one being the XCW World Title, but it appears that neither man in that match will show up.

Em: Yea, fucking lil ingrates, they don't deserve to be in SEF let alone in this match or holding that title. But hey, we got some people who do show up like the women in the two different Women's Title matches.

Kid: Oh yea man. First up is Caprice going against Courtney for the XCW Women's belt, then later on Ashanti will challenge Cassie for the SEF Women's Title. Some serious women's action tonight.

Em: True dogg. Also tonight, the XCW TV Title is on the line when Jackal defends against three men, Angelus, Kevin Credible, and D-Von Dudley. Plus we got Spike Dudley putting up his IC Title against Johnny rebel.

Kid: A lot of great athletes mixing it up tonight in the last show before SummerSlam, should be great, so let's move on with it.

No Holds Barred
XCW Women's World Championship
Caprice vs. Courtney Michaels[c]
Referee: Dr. Dre

Caprice is already in the ring when Tourniquet hits and out comes Courtney with her title around her waits and Cyclus by her side. The two walk to ringside and Courtney drops the title then slides in has Cyclus begins throwing a bunch of weapons. Caprice runs at Courtney who ducks a clothesline and kicks Caprice in the stomach, then powerbombs her. She picks up a singapore cane and starts wailing on Caprice with it. Courtney then grabs a chair and bashes Caprice in the head, then goes up top and nails a moonsault and pins as Dre counts, 1.........2...........3!

Carson: Here is your winner and still XCW Women's Champion................Courtney Michaels!

Tourniquet hits as Courtney poses with her title and Cyclus who stands with her before both head to the back.

Kid: Damn, Courtney destroyed Caprice. Fuck me is she ever dominant.

Em: No shit dogg. That bitch may be crazy, but she is good.

Backstage

Ashanti is seen standing around talking with a member of the staff about something when suddenly, from behind, Cassie Michaels nails her in the head with the SEF Women's Title. Cassie then jumps on Ashanti and starts pounding her head into the floor, while punching her with hard fists in the head. She then gets up, grabs a lead pipe and cracks Ashanti right in the ribs, then kicks her in the head, picks up her title and walks away.

Kid: Holy shit man. Cassie just destroyed Ashanti before their match.

Em: Damn, I guess she don't want to face her.

Fatal Four Way
XCW Television Championship
Angelus vs. Kevin Credible vs. D-Von Dudley vs. The Jackal[c]
Referee: Dr. Dre

All four men are already in the ring when the bell rings and the action begins immediately. Angelus flies at D-Von who ducks and comes off the ropes hitting a reverse elbow. Meanwhile, Jackal and Kevin lock up, both struggle for power when Jackal knees Kevin in the gut and drops him with a huge forearm. Kevin pops back up, but gets lifted up into a press slam and thrown to the outside. D-Von sends Angelus into a corner, then runs and clothesline Jackal from behind. D-Von picks up Jackal and whips him into the ropes, but gets reversed and met with a kick to the gut followed by a gutwrench powerbomb from Jackal. Angelus then comes charging at Jackal who catches him and powerslams Angelus hard. Jackal picks him up and tosses Angelus to the outside, but at the same time Kevin comes back in and dropkicks Jackal in the back. D-Von gets up and grabs Kevin, hitting him with a Reverse DDT, then looks to pin, but Jackal breaks it up and soon hits D-Von with The Jackal Effect and pins Kevin as Dre counts, 1.........2..........3!

Carson: Here is your winner and still XCW Television Champion...............The Jackal!

Don't Tread On Me hits as Jackal is given his title and raises it up, looking happy to keep it.

Kid: Man, that was a hell of a match, those guys did great tonight.

Em: Yea they did. D-Von and Jackal really brought their games tonight, but Jackal pulled out the win.

SEF Women's World Championship
Ashanti vs. Cassie Michaels[c]
Referee: Uncle Cracker

Don't Let Me Get Me hits and out comes Cassie with her title around her waist. She runs to the ring and waits there, but no sign of Ashanti due to the earlier attack. Cracker just shrugs, tells Carson something and raises Cassie's hand.

Carson: Here is your winner by forfiet and still SEF Women's Champion............Cassie Michaels!

Don't Let Me Get Me hits as Cassie celebrates with her title.

Kid: Well, she did win, but there was no match.

Em: I know, guess she didn't want to let Ashanti come out here.

Backstage

Bubba Ray Dudley is seen walking down the hall towards his locker room when Daddy Mack comes behind him and yells to him causing Bubba to turn around. The two slap hands together and Mack says.

Mack: Hey Bubba, got a sec?

Bubba: Yea man, anything for you Mack.

Mack: Thanks man. So hey, I was wondering if ya wanted a World Title shot sometime?

Bubba: Me, really?!

Mack: Yea dogg, you've been doing great and earned it.

Bubba: Ok then, when?

Mack: In a lil while, as ya know SummerSlam is full and are next weekly show will be Evolution after SummerSlam, so sometime in a couple weeks, maybe sooner if I can work it out.

Bubba: Thanks Mack and I promise you I will not let you down like some people in SEF are doing.

Mack: I know that Bubba. Your a great guy and very loyal, well that will be rewarded, so good luck and tell your brother hi for me.

Bubba: Ok, later and thanks again.

Mack: No prob man, later.

The two men part ways as the shot goes back to ringside.

SEF Intercontinental Championship
Johnny Rebel vs. Spike Dudley[c] w/Patricia Stratigias
Referee: Uncle Cracker

Johnny and Spike are in the ring and the bell soon rings. Spike goes charging at Johnny and headbutts him in the gut, then dropkicks him and looks for a crossbody off the top, but Johnny catches him and nails a huge powerslam. Johnny then picks up Spike and looks for a chokeslam when suddenly, Cyclus comes running down with a chair in hand and nails Johnny in the back. He then bashes Spike in the head and starts laying waste to both men. Then, Bubba and D-Von both come running out and Cyclus exits the ring and leaves through the crowd. Bubba and D-Von help up Spike and get him to the back.

Kid: What the fuck is up with Cyclus? Ruining what could have been a great match.

Em: That guy is a fucking dick man. I hope he gets his ass beat soon.

Fatal Four Way Elimination Tables Match
XCW World Heavyweight Championship
Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Andrew Velzian vs. DeeJay George vs. Strife[c]
Referee: Shawn Michaels

The match looks to start, but no one comes out and HBK isn't sure what to do. Then from the curtain, Velzian is thrown out of it to the aisle and following him is DeeJay and Strife. Skull and Cobra, the SEF Janitors come out, Cobra with the XCW World Title in hand. They get the three men in the ring and soon, Cowboy hits and out walks Daddy Mack with a mic and gets at ringside.

Mack: Alright people, listen up. Since these three ingrateful bastards do not want to do shit in SEF, the I will make them. Tonight's main event is now a fatal four way elimination tables match. And the fourth man in this match is one who knows tables all to well. People, give it up for Bubba Ray Dudley.

Just then, a missile drops and Bombshell blasts over the pas as Bubba comes out looking pumped up and runs to the ring tackling Velzian, laying in some huge punches. DeeJay jumps on him and starts stomping Bubba. Strife helps him a lil bit, but then Skull and Cobra re enter the ring. Skull boots Strife in the head as Cobra clotheslines DeeJay to hell. Velzian gets up, but kicked in the gut and given a Jacknife Powerbomb by Skull. Cobra brings in a few tables and sets them up as Bubba lays out DeeJay on one, then lays lifts up Strife and powerbombs him through DeeJay and the table, eliminating both men. Skull and Cobra head to the back as Bubba begins beating down Velzian in a corner, then sets up a table near a corner. He nails Velzian with the Bubba Bomb, then lays him on the table and goes to the top rope. Bubba does the Dudley sign, then comes crashing down on Velzian with a senton drop and puts him through a table winning the match.

Mack: Yo Carson, I got this one man.

Carson grins and takes a seat as Mack grabs the title and hops in the ring.

Mack: People of Arizona, check this, here is your brand fucking new and great, well deserving XCW World Heavyweight Champion...............Bubba Ray Dudley!

Bombshell hits as the crowd explodes in approval while Mack hands the title to Bubba and raises his hand. Bubba gives Mack a hug, lifting him up a lil in excitement. Mack just laughs and pats him on the back, points to him, acknowledging the new champion.

Kid: My god man, a Dudley as World Champ. I say fucking a right, this night turned out to be incredible.

Em: Damn straight dogg. Bubba does deserve this and Mack sure did work things out for his shot huh.

Kid: You know it, shoulda figured knowing Mack. But hey, as great as this was, SummerSlam is looking way better, so see ya then people, peace.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF