sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carnage 26 {10/28/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 28, 2014, 08:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

October 28th, 2003

Smells Like Teen Spirit starts playing and some pyro shoots off as tonights show kicks off from the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville North Carolina. The camera picks up and starts panning around the arena capturing the screaming fans before dropping to Kid Rock and Eminem at ringside.

Kid: Yo people, here we be just two days from our PPV and we got a pretty good show tonight.

Em: Yea we do and a main event to rival that of the PPV. A Six Pack Ladder match fought unde rhardcore rulz for the XCW World Title.

Kid: Fuck yea man, HHH, Velzian, Jericho, Bubba, Blaze, and Matlock all clash to for the title that Matt won at the PPV two days ago.

Em: Crazy, could be the shortest title reign yet, but the match should be a off the chart.

Kid: Definitely, but we also some more matches. Brandon Guthrie and Mickey Dragon make their debuts tonight as does Mia Dream all in seperate matches.

Em: And the woman who became number one contender to the Women's Title two nights ago, the ever hot Desiree Jones battles Torrie Wilson and Lita.

Kid: She is hot too isn't she. But yea, also we got Kim Hardy and Kayleia Manson hooking up and of course our main event, so lets roll on.

Triple Threat Match
Brandon Guthrie vs. Chris Walker vs. Tommy Dreamer
Referee: Uncle Cracker

All three men are in the ring and soon enough, Chris runs to brandon and tackles him, then starts laying in some hard punches on him before Dreamer pulls him off and suplexes him. Brandon gets up and clubs Dreamer in teh back, then tosses him over the top rope. As he showboats, Chris gets up and dropkicks Brandon in the back, then whips him around and nails the Walker Effect on him and pins as Cracker counts, 1..............2.................3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner.........................Chris Walker!

Hell Song hits as Chris gets his hand raises and celebrates.

Kid: Nice win for Chris man, way to show the rookies.

Em: Yea, he ain't much more, but has been around a lil longer.

Singles Match
Mickey Dragon vs. Angelus
Referee: Dr. Dre

Both men are in teh ring and Angelus goes flying at Mickey for a forearm smash, but Mickey ducks and comes charging back with a spear on Angelus. Mickey then picks him up and nails a hard ddt on Angelus before whipping him into the corner and nailing some chops on him. Soon enough, Mickey drops Angelus with a suplex, then goes up top and nails a 45o Splash on him, but rather than pin him, Mickey picks up Angelus and nails the Dragonizer then pins him as Dre counts, 1...............2..............3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner..........................Mickey Dragon!

Born Of A Broken Man hits as Mickey stand up and raises his arms in victory.

Kid: Damn, what a nice way to debut, destroy your opponent and beat him senseless.

Em: Yea, after Angelus missed the forearm, he never had a chance, it was all Mickey.

Backstage

Bubba Ray is seen in his locker room alone preparing for his match, taping up his wrists and that when he stands up and walks out of the room in search of something. He walks down the hall and as he gets to a corner, none other than Xanthus comes around it swinging a chair and taking Bubba's head damn near off and lays him out. Xanthus nails him with one more shot, then leans Bubba against the wall and runs back about fifteen feet. He then raises up teh chair in one hand, rusn to Bubba, leaps up and kicks the chair into Bubba's head busting him open and knocking him cold. Xanthus stands up and says.

X: Bubba Ray, have a nice match, if ya can make it.

Xanthus just walks off laughing at what he did.

Kid: Holy shit, Xanthus just took Bubba out backstage and from what we just saw, I don't know if Bubba can wrestle now.

Em: I doubt it man, not after that attack, Xanthus destroyed him, but why is the question?

Singles Match
Mia Dream w/Scott Blaze vs. Nykki Walker
Referee: Johnny Depp

The two women are in the ring and soon Nykki flies across the ring only to get clotheslined by Mia, then lifted up and given a ddt. Mia picks up Nykki and whips her across the ring, then nails a dropkick on her and soon goes up top nailing an elbow drop. Mia picks up Nykki and hits her with Sweet Dreams, then pins as Johnny counts, 1.................2..................3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner.........................Mia Dream!

I Wanna Be Bad hits as Mia gets her ahnd raised and looks on with a smile.

Kid: Nice return for Mia, damn she looked good out there.

Em: Yea she did, pretty impressive comeback.

Triple Threat Match
Desiree Jones w/Viper vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Lita
Referee: Johnny Depp

All three women are in teh ring and Desiree lets loose, charges Torrie and Lita nailing them with a double clothesline. She then lifts up Torrie and powerbombs her, then grabs Lita by the hair and tosses her into a corner, kicks her some, then hip tosses her to the canvas. Desiree goes up top and nails a moonsault on Lita, then Torrie gets up and tries punching Desiree. She nails a few, but Desiree shrugs them off and punches her back, then kicks her in the stomach and gives her The Flasher and pins as Johnny counts, 1...............2..............3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner........................Desiree Jones!

If hits as Desiree gets her hand raised, then Viper comes in and a lays a kiss on her.

Kid: Fuck me man, Desiree is one hell of an ass kicker.

Em: She sure is, hot and tough, man is Viper lucky.

Singles Match
Kim Hardy w/Strife vs. Kayleia Manson
Referee: Uncle Cracker

This match is cancelled due to Kim going with Strife and Kayleia having family problems.

Backstage

Velzian is shown walking along the hall finishing his beer and cigarette with a singapre cane in hand while he thinks about Mack's words earlier and tries to prepare for what will happen tonight.

Kid: Well fuck man, there be Velzian and the main event is next.

Em: He looks ready I would say, better be for this thing.

Free For All Hardcore Rulz Ladder Match
XCW World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H vs. Velzian vs. Chris Jericho vs. Scott Blaze w/Mia Dream vs. Matt Matlock[c]
Special Referee: Daddy Mack

Due to Bubba Ray being injured earlier by Xanthus, he was taken out of the match. The five men who ae in the match though eventually make their way to the ring and wait there, wanting to fight, but wait for the ref. Then, Cowboy hits and Daddy Mack comes strutting to boos wearing his jeans and leather. Mack soon gets on down at ringside near the announce table, grabs a mic and says.

Mack: So boys, look like ya need a ref, well I guess I should get one out here soon. So without further ado, your special referee is.................

Everyone in the ring as well as the crowd looks to the entrance. Mack undoes his jacket revealing a ref shirt and says.

Mack: Me! I am your ref, now fight boys, fight it out.

They turn to see Mack in a ref shirt who is taking a seat at the announce table, then without hesitation, Velzian swings his cane at Jericho and starts beating on him. Blaze and Matlock start going back and forth with punches and Triple H runs at Velzian, knocking him down with a clothesline. He grabs Jericho and tosses him outside, then picks up Velzian and tries for a ddt, but gets backdropped to the mat. Velzian grabs a stop sign and slams it over Triple H's head, then throws outside the ring, knocking Jericho for a loop with it. Blaze has Matlock down now and is stomping in the corner when Velzian goes outside and grabs the twenty foot ladder and brings it in the ring, setting it up. He sees Blaze with his back turned and grabs his cane, then cracks Blaze right in the back of the head. Blaze goes down holding his head, then Velzian drops down to Matt and starts choking him with it. He then gets up and kicks a charging Triple H in the gut, then drops him with a hard ddt on to a trash can. Blaze somehow gets up staggering, grabs a chair and slams it across Velzian's back, then knocks him over the head. Matt jumps up and tackles Blaze, then starts laying into him with punches. Matt then picks up Blaze and beats him into a corner, props him on the top rope and starts punching him more. Velzian and Triple H get up and out of nowhere, Velzian nails Lights Out on Triple H. Matt soon hits the Matlock Drop on Blaze, then gets up and walks into a cane shot from Velzian who then picks up Matt and gives him a pieldriver. Velzian gets up on the second rope and nails a leg drop to Matt, the starts climbing the ladder. Mack who has been drinking beer and smoking weed sees this and jumps in the ring with a cooler of beer as Velzian gets to the top and grabs the title winning the match.

J-Lo: Here is your winner and new XCW World Heavyweight Champion.................................Velzian.

St. Anger hits as Velzian raises up the title in victory for the cheering fans. He then climbs down the ladder where Mack raises his hand, then presents him with a beer. He takes it and the two toast, then slam beer after beer. The crowd is loving it and actually are cheering Mack when out of nowhere, Mack nails Velzian with Da Shows Ova and lays him out cold in the ring. Mack picks up the XCW Title and grins at it, then lays it across Velzian's chest, slams a beer, grabs a mic, and says.

Mack: Yes, Velzian won the title tonight and I am happy for him. I turned this match into what it was for him because I wanted him as the champ, but Velzian, there is one problem between me and you. You are a wannabe hardcore wrestler and I am the real deal, the original hardcore icon, so pal, deal with it and stop preaching stuff that ain't true. You don't know me and never will, so fuck you, I made hardcore back in the mid eighties, not you.

With that, Mack throws the mic down, flips off the crowd and spits on Velzian, then he leaves the ring.

Kid: Wow man, two big deals wnet down tonight, first Velzian wins the XCW Title, then Mack knocks him out.

Em: Fuck man, both our huge happenings tonight and in SEF, no telling what may come of it.

Kid: Yea, but it should be good for ratings, so stay tuned people, later.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF