sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 32 {11/28/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 29, 2014, 01:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

November 28th, 2003

The shot comes alive with Paranoid playing and pyro shooting off inside the The Pavilion at Boise State University in Boise, Idaho. The camera moves about the arena capturing the fans waving their hands and signs in the air. After a few minutes it drops down to Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at ringside who are sitting at the commentators table, fans jumping around behind them.

Styles: Hey there people. This is SEF Evolution, and we got a card tonight that will blow the top of this fucking arena. I am Joey Styles.

Gertner: And I'm Joel Gertner. This place is cooking tonight, only two days away from Survivor Series. We got some hot shit tonight. Hell, to start off with, we have Spike taking on Kayleia. That is fucked man.

Styles: And Emily the special guest ref! Hey..Matt hasn't been around lately? Think she could use some company? 

Gertner: Matt would probably take it out of your ass. Anyway, we got some other shit going on. Two sisters, Patricia and Chae go at it for the woman's title.

Styles: And we gonna see Angelus in action tonight for the first time in a long while. And we may never see him again after tonight. If he loses his match against Cassie, then he is fired. But if he wins, he gets any title shot he wants.

Gertner: We have a couple of people making debuts tonight. The little jobber Max Meathead...I mean Muscle...goes against Ace Hart, who is supposed to be some big name guy. Never seen what he can do though.

Styles: And Jorge Garcia and Christopher Slone both make their debuts tonight. And for the IC title, Mickey Dragon, Strife, Red Static and Xanthus all go at it.

Gertner: Kick ass night if you ask me. Let's get this shit star---

HOWLLLL!!

Styles & Gertner: What the fuck?!

The fans in the arena jump to their feet, as Born With Nothing, Die With Everything plays on the speakers. After the pyro explodes, the SEF Chief Matt Matlock appears at the top of the ramp. 

Styles: It's Matlock! What the hell is he doing here?

Gertner: I think we're gonna find out in a moment.

Matt makes his way down the ramp and to the ring. He asks for a mic, and J-Lo throws one to him.

Matlock: Where the fuck are my wolves at here in I--da---ho?!!!

The fans go crazy.

Gertner: Listen to these people! It's insane!

Matlock: I'm sure all of you are glad to see me back right? Now, I'm not back to compete..yet. I did take a little break, since I've been doing shit here for about 4 or 5 straight months now. But hey...I can't leave the place totally. Hell, I'm the fucking chief! Now, if you're expecting to see Jackal tonight..sorry to let you down. He's gonna spend at least another week at home with Christine before he comes back. Now me on the other hand. I'm not going to compete until around that time, but that doesn't mean I can't stir up some shit. At Survivor Series, Xanthus will defend his XCW title against Mickey Dragon. Now, I've noticed lately Xanthy seems to like getting himself DQ'ed. Well..I'm going to fix that. I am making the match No DQ. And if anyone...I mean ANYONE interferes, they will have their ass handed to them on the spot by yours truly, and then they will be fired. Oh...and I will be the special guest referee!

Styles: Whoa!

Gertner: Damn...that match is better now then it was before.

Matlock: I will do my damndest, and I'm hoping that Cassie will as well..so that Mack will keep this place open! I love this place. And I won't let a bunch of lazy ass bastards spoil that! I I think someone isn't pulling their weight, they will be humiliated, and then fired. I shit you not. So everyone had better get off their asses. Before I throw them out of the company. The chief....has spoken!

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits again, and Matt exits the ring with the fans cheering.

Singles Match
Kayleia Manson vs. Spike Dudley w/Patricia Stratigias
Special Guest Referee: Emily

Kayleia and Spike are in teh ring as is Emily with her revealing ref shirt. Kayleia charges Spike who ducks and ends up dropping her with a clothesline. Spike then lifts up Kayleia by her hair and back sher into a corner, but Emily pulls him back and tells him to get out of the ropes. Kayleia takes advantage and tackles Spike laying some elbows on him. Spike soon pushes her away and jumps up ready to put her down, but Emily holds him back, so Patricia jumps in the ring and tackles Emily. Spike tries to stop them, but Kayleia shoves from behind causing Patricia to jump up and lay into Kayleia. Emily gets up and sees it calling for the bell.

J-Lo: Here is your winner by disqualfication....................................Kayleia Manson!

Just A Girl hits, but no celebration happens because Patricia lays out Kayleia with a bulldog, then Spike holds Emily while Patricia nails her with a chick kick.

Styles: Well, Kayleia got the technical victory, but Spike and Patricia walked out happy.

Gertner: Sure did, wonder if Emily is ok? Maybe the studmuffin that I am should go help her.

SEF Women's World Championship
Patricia Stratigias w/Spike Dudley vs. Chae Stratigias[c]

Patricia and Chae are both in the ring and soon lock up. Patricia overpowers her sister and backs her into a corner, lays in some chops, then whips her into the ropes. Chae reverses, then charges and clotheslines her to outside and goes with her as well. Chae picks up Patricia and looks for a ddt, but Patricia shoves Chae into the ringpost, then slams her into the guard rail. Patricia then charges her, but Chae ducks and flips Patricia into the crowd, then goes out as well fighting with her amongst all the people. Patricia and Chae not caring about anything fight off into the crowd and soon get counted out.

J-Lo: This match has ended in a double count out!

They continue on fighting and Spike goes after them.

Styles: Man, them two broads sure tore into each other.

Gertner: Yea, nothing like a good ol' catfight between sisters and their both blondes.

Singles Match
Cassie Michaels w/Strife vs. Angelus
Stipulation: If Cassie wins Angelus gets fired, if Angelus wins he gets whatever title shot he wants

She Loves Me Not by Papa Roach hits the speakers as Angelus makes his way to the ring for the first time in a while. The fans boo. Pink's Don't Let Me Get Me then hits as the SEF commish makes her entrance followed close behind by Strife. Cassie wastes no time and slides into the ring and lays into Angelus with punches. The bell rings as Cassie goes for an irish whip. She clotheslines Angelus down to the mat hard. Cover! 1...2...kickout! She picks Angelus up, but he starts to fight back. He picks her up and slams her to the mat. He drops an elbow, and then stomps her a few times. He picks her up and hits a suplex, then goes for a cover. 1..2..kickout! Strife gets up on the apron, and the ref tries to get him down. Angelus turns and starts shouting at Strife. Cassie comes from behind and gives Angelus a low blow, followed by a german suplex. She goes up top and hits Angelus with the Shooting Star Press. Cover! 1...2..3!!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall....................................Cassie Michaels!

The ref raises Cassie's hand in the air as Don't Let Me Get Me hits, and Strife comes inside to celebrate with her. Matt then appears and walks down the ramp and enters the ring. He asks for a mic and Angelus gets to his feet.

Matlock: Angelus man...what happened? I saw you come into the SEF, and you were a good competitor. I saw big things in your future. You could've became a big name star. But look at you now. You're pathetic. And you know what else?! YOU'RE FIRED!

Matt then kicks Angelus in the gut, picks him up, and hits the Matlock-Go-Round. Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits as Matt exits the ring leaving Angelus in a heap.

Styles: Well, looks like there is no more Angelus.

Gertner: Yea, good riddance to that guy, what a bum.

Singles Match
Ace Hart vs. Max Muscle

My Time hits and out walks Ace Hart, making his wrestling debut in SEF. The fans cheer loudly. Demon Speeding hits and Max comes to the ring. The bell rings and Ace takes control right away. He nails Max with some stiff right hands, and then grabs him and looks for a scoop slam but Max gets out of it. Max tries to fight back and nails a ddt, but Ace gets up and as Max runs off the ropes looking for the Hat Trick. Ace manages to catch him though and drop him to the mat. Ace picks him and nails the Dark Drop. He then covers for the 1...2....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall......................................Ace Hart!

My Time hits as Ace raises his hands in victory before leaving the ring.

Styles: Nice win by Ace, hopefully he can keep that up.

Gertner: Yea, it was a good win, winning your debut always is, but Max wasn't too great of a challenge.

Backstage

The cameras cut backstage where we see Matt watching on a monitor.

Matlock: Pathetic. Extremely pathetic.

The camera then switches to the parking lot where we see Angelus with all of his gear. He puts in in his car, takes a look back at the arena, and then climbs in. Leaving the parking lot, and SEF.

Singles Match
Christopher Stone vs. Jorge Garcia

Both men are in the ring and soon, Jorge quickly charges nailing a clothesline, then lifts up Chris and looks for a suplex. Chris though slips down and clubs Jorge in the back, then gives him a reverse ddt. Chris goes up top, but Jorge climbs up to stop only to get some punches and slammed down to the mat. Chris stands upa nd flies off with the Undead Effect and pins.........1...........2.........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall................................Christopher Stone!

I Hate Today hits and Chris jumps up celebrating his win.

Styles: Well, both new guys won their debuts, good way to start off in SEF.

Gertner: No doubt there, but still, wonder how it will go with a real challenge?

Fatal Four Way
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Red Static vs. Mickey Dragon vs. Strife w/Cassie Michaels vs. Xanthus[c]

All four men are in the ring and staring holes through each other, but most loking with respect as well. Mixkey looks to Strife and Xanthus looks to them both, then they all three turn on Red Static and pound him into a corner beating on him to no end. Red fights them off at one point, but they get the better of him and soon clothesline him to the outside. Strife then grabs the tope rope and leapds out with a splash to Red and pounds on him. Xanthus backs up some and as Mickey turns around, Xanthus nails him with a dropkick. They both get up and Xanthus is on Mickey quick. He whips Mickey into the ropes and looks for a spinning kick, but Mickey ducks and comes back with a spear to Xanthus, then pins.......1...........2............kickout! Mickey pulls up Xanthus and sends him into a corner, charges him, but Xanthus flips out and over him. Xanthus then turns around Mickey, shoulder thrusts his gut a couple times, then flips backwards and does a small spear. Xanthus then lifts up Mickey to the top rope and looks for a superplex, but gets punched down, then Mickey hits a splash on Xanthus and pins....1..........2...........kickout! Mickey looks at Xanthus, but just gets up and stomps on him, then lifts him up for a suplex only to have Xanthus slip down and roll him up in a pin......1..........2..........kickout! Both men jump up and Mikey goes for a punch, but Xanthus ducks and sweep his legs, then nails a standing moonsault. He then picks up Mickey and scoop slams him. Xanthus jumps up top and looks for the Gangsta Splash, but Red comes after him from the floor, so Xanthus leaps off with a cross body block to him. Strife then recovers from an assault by red and slides in the ring, picks up Mickey and gives him a piledriver, then pins.........1............2...........kickout when Xanthus flies in off the top rope with a leg drop to Strife's head. Xanthus lifts up Mickey and whips him into the ropes, then nails a spinning kick and turns to go up top, but red is in the ring and grabs him nailing a chokeslam on Xanthus. Strife gets up and gives Red a neckbreaker, then Mickey jumps up hits a russian leg sweep on Strife. red gets up, but gets nailed with the Dragonizer and pinned............1.............2...........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and new SEF Intercontinental Champion............................Mickey Dragon!

Man Without Fear hits as Mickey stands up and his handed his Xtreme Title, plus his newly won IC Title. He raises them both up proudly and poses for the crowd.

Styles: That was a very big win for Mickey tonight. He just captured the Intercontinental Title from his opponent this Sunday.

Gertner: Mickey now has momentum in his corner, so no telling what may happen Sunday.

Styles: True, these two are going to give their all for a classic match and thats it for tonight, so see you Sunday.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF