sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 36 {12/26/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 29, 2014, 01:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

December 26th, 2003

The shot comes alive with Paranoid playing and pyro shooting off inside the Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky. The camera moves about the arena capturing the fans waving their hands and signs in the air. After a few minutes it drops down to Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at ringside who are sitting at the commentators table, fans jumping around behind them.

Styles: What up SEF fans? Welcome to the last SEF Evolution of 2003! As always, this is Joey Styles.

Gertner: And this is Joel Gertner. The road to Deadly Destruction is coming to an end. In two days, we will have the pay per view. It's a big-ass card. Some say it's the best SEF has ever had.

Styles: Yeah, but this is a hot night tonight. John Cena is taking on Strife in a non-title match. The sisters Patricia & Chae go one on one.

Gertner: Chris Stone & Stephen Masterson are supposed to face each other, but I haven't seen either one around. Plus, we got Mack on A Mission tonight.

Styles: Yeah. Hope Mack can do better then Matt did.

Gertner: We have a re-match from a few weeks back with Emily facing Cassie Micheals. And Viper & Jackal are gonna team up to take on Team Halifax.

Styles: Dude, didn't you see Matt come out here and spas out before? Fortune ain't here. He's taking time off.

Gertner: Matt's gonna have to find a new partner awfully quickly then. 

Styles: And of course, we have the main event. The Dudleyz will take on Velzian, Circuit & Tiger from XCW. This should be a good night. But let's get the shit underway.

Non Title Singles Match
John Cena vs. Strife w/Cassie Michaels

Cena is in the ring and Strife gets on the apron and steps through the ropes. Cena is on him immediately, landing stinging rights and lefts. He whips him to the ropes, and back body drops him to the mat. He goes for a cover, but only gets a one count. Cena picks up Strife and puts him in a headlock. Strife pushes him off, and into the ropes. Strife hits a dropkick, on the way back, taking down Cena. He gets on top of him, and punches him repeatedly in the face. The ref shouts telling him to stop. Strife gets up and shouts at the ref, while Cena climbs for the ropes so he can pull himself up. Cassie comes over and chokes Cena on the ropes.

Gertner: Hey now! That's not right!

Styles: The ref never saw it, so it didn't happen.

Cena steps back, trying to catch his breath. Strife comes over and goes for the Agony Crush, but Cena pushes him away and hits a Samoan Drop on the way back. He goes down on the mat and locks in an armbar. Strife shouts in pain, but quickly gets to the ropes.

Styles: Man, Cena is taking it to the champ right now.

Gertner: Yeah, Strife isn't faring too well.

Strife jumps up and lays in some hard punches to Cena, then whips him into the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but Cena ducks and comes with a back elbow. He then picks up Strife and backs him in a corner, looks for an irish whip, but gets reversed and sent across the ring, then is met with a clothesline and bulldogged out. Strife goes for the pin, but Cena kicks out after two. Both men get up and start exchanging punches when Viper comes running out with a sledgehamer. H jumps in the ring and drops the hammer, then clotheslines both men and starts stomping them. He picks up the hammer and nails Strife in the face, then Cena before leaving the ring.

J-Lo: This match has ended in a double disqualification.

The crowd looks a lil stunned as the ref checks on both men.

Gertner: Man, Viper laid out Strife and Cena good.

Styles: Yea, wonder why he did though?

Backstage

Chief Matt is in his office pacing around, a look of concern.

Matt: Goddamn Anthony! Why'd you have to do this to me?! Fuck!

Matt in a fit of rage pushes his desk over.

Matt: I need to find a partner. And find one soon.

Styles: Poor Matt. His world is crashing down.

Gertner: Yeah. Mack is on Cassie's team this Sunday.

Styles: Yeah, but Matt has Viper. It could go either way.

Non Title Singles Match
Patricia Stratigias w/Spike Dudley vs. Chae Stratigias

The match starts and Patricia runs at Chae, tackling her and smacking the hel out of her. Patrica then lifts up Chae for a suplex, but gets blocked and taken down in by Chae. Chae grabs Patricia by the hair and forces her into a corner, then lays in some kicks and looks for a bulldog, but gets shoved facefirst into the mat. Chae gets up and whips around, but is caught with a hard chick kick, then placed on the turnbuckle and put down with a headscissors by Patricia who pins.....1.........2..........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.......................Patricia Stratigias!

Fighter hits as Patricia stands in victory looking happy with Spike.

Styles: Wow, Patricia pinned her sister and at that, she pinned the Women's Champ.

Gertner: Big win for her, hanging with a Dudley must have rubbed off on her.

Singles Match
Christopher Stone vs. Stephen Masterson

The bell rings and the two hook up. Chris puts on a headlock, and then shoves Stephen to the ropes. Chris goes for a clothesline but misses. Stephen starts to throw some random punches, flailing wildy. The two then proceed to put on a bad bad match. The camera shows a scene in the back where Chief Matt is watching in disgust.

Matt: (sigh) I told them not to come here drunk! I gotta put an end to this! Hey! Shane!

Shane Cobain then steps into view.

Matt: You're the damn janitor! Go and do your job!

Shane walks off, as the camera returns to ringside. Chris goes for what looks like a suplex, and nails it. He then starts to stumble around and point at the crowd. Then Nirvana's "Come As You Are" hits, and out runs Shane Cobain with a chair. He gets in the ring and nails Stephen with it. He then swings at Chris and decks him to. He hits the Burnout on Chris, and then hits it on Stephen!

J-Lo: Ladies and gentleman this match is a no-contest!

Shane poses for the crowd, and heads to the back as Masterson & Stone lay in the ring.

Styles: Ouch...I'd hate to be them boys.

Gertner: Yeah, well I'm glad someone put a stop to that.

Styles: We need to take a break folks, but we'll be right back.

Mack On A Mission
Host With Da Most: Daddy Mack
Topic: Everyones thoughts on Mack's big announcement at Deadly Destruction, plus everyones predictions on Deadly Destruction matches.

Cowboy is playing as Daddy Mack has made his way to the ring. He has a mic in hand soon speaks.

Mack: Yo yo yo people, check it out. Here I be up on my show one more time, the show I originally made. I had to show Matt how its done, so hey, lets get to the footage and see what some of SEF's superstars think of Deadly Destruction.

The tron comes up and shows Mack standing with Spike Dudley and Patricia Stratigias.

Mack: Ok, well my topic of this week is really two things. First, what do ya both think of Mack's huge announcemnt at Deadly Destruction, well my announcement, what ya think it will be? And also, what are your predictions on who will ther matches at Deadly Destruction?

Mack holds out the mic to Spike and Patricia, waiting for their answers. Patricia stares at Daddy Mack and then glances to Spike, looking back to Daddy Mack.

Patricia: What do we think? Well, I think that your annoucement on Deadly Destruction will be, well hopefully will be addressing the XCW situation.

Spike looks slightly pissed of, knowing that Tiger is a member of XCW, Tiger the guy who kissed Patricia just the other day.

Spike: Yeh. Something that could get rid of them!

Patricia: And as for who will win the matches on Deadly Destruction, well, I think, firstly the match betweeb Matt Matlock and The Jackal, the downtown detroit street fight, interesting. Seems like a even match, I don't really know wheter it could be one or the other that wins, there both very talented. To add to this match you, Mack, are the special guest referree! But I think that it will be....The Jackal!

Spike: The Jackal?

Patricia: Yeh!

Spike: Really? I thought it could be Matt.

Patricia: As for the second match between Circuit and the Joker..my moneys on Circuit as I haven't even heard anything on this Joker guy?!

Spike: Yeh, me neither!?

Patricia: After that it's the tag team cage match, where myself and Cassie face Trash and Gorbie! Of course Spike and Strife will be ringside. To be honest it's a close call as to how could win this match, but obviously it's going to be me and Cassie that kick the living crap outta Trash and Gorbie!

Patricia smiles.

Spike: Naturally!

Patricia: Then it's the six person hardcore tag team elimination match where the stipulation is if Matt's team wins, Cassie is out of SEF management or if Cassie wins then Matt is out of SEF management! Seeing as the teams aren't made up yet I am not that sure! I am hoping that Cassie's team win as she is my bestfriend and I don't really get on with Matt!

Patricia pauses.

Patricia: What's after that?

Daddy Mack: The hardcore match between Tiger and Stephen Masterson.

Spike: Tiger!

Spike looks pissed off.

Daddy Mack: Yeh!

Patricia: Well, then it's clear who's going to win, right Spike?

Spike: Yeh, Stephen Masterson!

Patricia: Right!

Patricia smiles.

Daddy Mack: Then it's Lita against Cassidy Michaels in a...

Patricia: Hardcore match...what I don't get is why Lita, or Cassidy for that matter are not involved in the 10 Women Hardcore Battle royal for the SEF Women's Championship! I mean they are both talented women!"

Spike: I think Lita'll win!

Patricia: Yeh, me too!

Daddy Mack: Then it's the Women Hardcore Battle Royal.

Patricia: Well, it's that obvious who is going to win...me!

Patricia smiles.

Patricia: I mean can you really see me getting beat? I want that title and losing it to my own sister was just a slap in the face!

Spike: I hope you win too but what about Cassie?

Patricia: What about her?

Spike: Do you think she has a chance of winning?

Patricia: Maybe?

Patricia changes the subject.

Patricia: Anyway after that we have the main event, the X-Cage Unification match! Where the SEF Xtreme Championship, the XCW World Heavyweight Championship and the SEF World Heavyweight title are put together the winner of Matlock/Jackal match will be involved and it will be against Andrew Velzian, D-Von Dudley, Bubba Ray Dudley, Viper, Spike Dudley and Strife.

Spike: Um...it's a tough one?!

Patricia: I think you'll win, Spike!

Patricia smiles. Mack is then shown with three people who are Bubba Ray Dudley, Cassie Michaels, and Strife.

Mack: What ya all thinking about my big announcement at Deadly Destruction, what might it be and also, who ya think will win their matches at Deadly Destruction?

Mack just extends the mic and waits for their answers.

Cassie smiles and takes the mic, bring it to her lips as Bubba, Strife and Daddy Mack wait to see what she has to say.

Cassie: You know what Mack, I'd like to answer the question of yours!

Daddy Mack: Go ahead!

Cassie: Ok, cool! Right, well firstly as far as your annoucement goes, Mack, I hope that it's got something to do with the little plan Andrew Velzian has to ruin this business, and I'll be the first to admit that I did have something to do with it, but I know that SEF can and will be this XCW alliance out of this business!

Cassie smiles as the crowd in the arena pop.

Cassie: Now, as for the matches, some are more interesting than others, for starters having the Jackal vs. Matt Matlock as the first event is a good idea, not because it's a street fight but because The Jackal and Matt Matlock really hate each other and are going to tear each other apart, it won't suprise me if the match out come is that it's a draw.

Cassie pauses.

Daddy Mack: What about the match that your in, the tag match?

Cassie: Against Trash and Gorbie, believe me that'll be just as interesting as the first match. I have no idea what possessed Trash and Gorbie to attack me, from behind, but come Deadly Destruction, face to face, we'll see just what they have to give that I haven't taken. Trash and Gorbie are about to have the ride of there life and there not going to feel to good when it's over! The Cassidy/Lita match should be good, Lita's a good competetor and has given alot in her few matches she's had here, although lately she has been slacking but, hey, everyones got to have a break sometime, after all we are only human! Lita should get the match won, she's worked hard enough in the past. As for the 10 Women Battle Royal for the title, um...I don't want to seem big headed but I think I got that match pretty much won! I've been waiting a while now for my shot and now that I've got it I'm not going to let it slip through my fingers!

Cassie crosses her arms.

Cassie: But I think the biggest match will be the main event. It looks great! Either Matt Matlock/The Jackal against Velzian, Strife, Spike, Viper, Bubba, D-Von in a X-Cage Unification match. It's hard to say who will win...

Strife coughs and Cassie looks over to him, smiling.

Cassie: But I hope it's Strife.

Strife smiles happily. Mack is then shown in the office of Chief Matt.

Mack: Yea well so am I. Since I took my show over I be doing well and thought I would get your comments and your girls as well. So kids, what do ya think about my big announcement at Deadly Destruction and who do you think will win their matches at Deadly Destruction?

Mack just sits their smirking with the mic extended out waiting for an answer. Matt just sits there next to Emily, a little pissed off his fun was interrupted. But nonetheless, he decides to answer.

Matt: Hmm....well, as for the announcement. I hope, I really really hope, that it's going to be that your gonna keep SEF open. And if I know you Mack, and I do know you pretty well, you got some major shit planned.

Mack: Of course. What about the matches?

Matt: Well, obviously I am going to be victorious against Jackal. Sure, you are the referree, but that doesn't make a rat's ass of a difference. Jackal will fall, as he doesn't have the ability to match up to me.

Emily: Yeah..he's not big and strong like Matt.

Matt just cracks a smile before continuing.

Matt: Then you have this Joker dude, who hasn't done shit, and one of those XCW bastards Circuit. I'd have to say Circuit on that one, but it wouldn't surprise me if neither showed up. And then, there's Trash & Gorbie against Cassie & Patricia. Well, I'd have to say Cassie & Patricia on that one. I don't like Cassie or Patricia that much, but you can't deny their talent.

Mack: You have to admit, they ain't bad looking either.

Matt: True.

Emily gets an upset look on her face.

Matt: Not as good looking as you babe. Not even close. 

Mack: You're pussy-wiped aren't ya?

Matt: So what if I am? Um...anyway. Then, there's the six man tag match. Well, right now, I could win that, cause I have two men and Cassie has one. But I'm gonna name my last person all the same. But later. But hey, I am gonna win. Cassie can't do a damn thing about it. Then, we have this new guy Stephen Masterson going one on one with Tiger. I'm going with Masterson on this. He showed his talent in that battle royal on Evolution, and Tiger..well, he doesn't seem that much of a talent. Of course, I could be wrong. 

Mack: What do you think about the divas matches Emily?

Emily: Well, Cassidy & Lita, I'd hav---

Matt: Lita? Why is she in a match? She's on leave Mack. 

Mack: She is? Oh...shit.

Matt: And I though I got rid of that lazy cunt Cassidy Micheals.

Mack: Yeah, well I hired her back on.

Matt: Yeah...anyway babe, what about the battle royal?

Emily: Well, I don't know why I'm not in there. There's a free spot. Anyway, I can't see Chae keeping her title, cause she's been away for so long. Trash & Gorbie are already fighting, so they'll be tired out. 

Matt: So are Cassie & Patricia.

Emily: Yeah...I'd have to say Ashley Pearson: She's been on a roll since she came back.

Mack: Alright. Last and not least, we have the X-Cage.

Matt: Well, I'm gonna be in it, so it's obvious.

Mack: But say that you aren't. Say that Jackal beats you, and he's in the match instead.

Matt: Well...Velzian and Strife are both lazy shits. D-Von may pull something out. If Jackal is able to beat me, then he may stand a chance. But I would say it is gonna come down to either Bubba Ray or Viper. 

Mack: Alright man. Thanks.

Mack walks on down the hall and soon pulls out his mic, starts looking around and soon comes upon none other than big ol' Bubba tough, Bubba Ray Dudley.

Mack: Ok, well what do ya think about my big ol' announcement at I am to make at Deadly Destruction and in your honest opinion which I can trust of you, who ya think will win their matches at Deadly Destruction?

Mack holds out his mic and waits for Bubba to answer. Bubba Ray stands there thinking a minute with his hand on his beard.

Bubba Ray: Well...first off Mack I'd like to apologise for not hanging round to answer on Carnage, I was kinda busy and also no hard feelings about the Tag Titles man good job.

Mack: Thanks it's cool, so about Deadly Destruction?

Bubba Ray: Where do you want me to start there's a lot of matches, it'll make for a good show that's for sure.

Mack: It's what I'm hoping for, I'd start from the bottom of the Card.

Bubba Ray: Ok what's first the Detriot Streetfight um...if I based my answer on achievements alone between Matt and Jackal then I'd have to go with Matt because he's a former XCW World Champion. But this is a Streetfight and Jackal appears to be the more Extreme of the two in winning the Xtreme Title. To me he is also the hungrier guy wanting to outdo his older former Tag Partner and show Matt why he shouldn't have dropped him. Matt just seems way too overconfident so I think Jackal will walk away with the upset victory. The match after that one I'm not too interested in, I haven't seen Chris Walker around in a couple of weeks and absolutly no sign of The Joker, I'm sorry to say I'm thinkin' a No Show.

Mack pulls a face.

Mack: Yeah, no good lazy bastards do my head in.

Bubba nods.

Bubba Ray: I reckon all the other matches will be off the charts though which should make up for it, I know that Spike and I will be fighting 'till we drop. As for Stephen Masterson and Tiger, I would have to say Stephen. He hung in there with Viper and looks pretty good.

Mack: What about the Cage Match then I think it's the first in SEF history.

Bubba Ray: Really? Should be a good one and there's no doubt all the women will be able to hold their own in there as you've thrown them into quite a few Hardcore Battles.

Mack: True Bubba you know my policy, no guy or girl gets an easy ride in SEF but who do you think will win.

Bubba Ray: I haven't really seen Trash and Gorbie team but Cassie and Patricia have been for awhile, they have great chemistry and are very impressive. As a Tag Team veteran I say the Dominant Divas really will be dominant in this one.

Mack: Then it'll be the Elimination Match for the Commishnership involving both your Half-Brothers on opposite sides. With myself and Shane with Spike on Cassie's team, and D-Von, Viper and Fortune on Matt's team. Who do you pick?

The Dudley frowns.

Bubba Ray: That is a real tough one because you have strong guys on both teams but I'm pulling for Cassie's side.

Mack: Why?

Bubba Ray: Cos I want to see D-Von get the crap beaten out of him and then when we get in the X-Cage I'll finish the son of a bitch off.

He clenches his fist and looks agressive for a second, Mack puts up a hand to calm him down.

Mack: Easy big fella you wanna save that for Sunday.

Mack laughs.

Bubba Ray: Oh don't worry I will(!) And even if Matt loses his job I still want our Stairway To Hell Match.

Mack: Cool I'll see what I can do...next is the Number One Contender to the Women's Title.

Bubba Ray: Haven't seen these two in a long time either and at the moment only Cassidy has returned but if Lita returned too...it would be close. I'd say Lita because not only is she Extreme, she has perserverence which she needed with her injury. The winner of that match probably won't face the same Women's Champion and if it really is Kayleia's last match I don't see her wanting to win and just give it up.

Mack: Maybe if she did she'd stay.

Bubba Ray: Yeah maybe, Chae, Courtney and Ashley will have slight advantages over the Cage Match participants though I look for either Cassie or Patricia to win depending on who the final entrant is.

Mack: Lastly the X-Cage.

Bubba Ray: Me of course!

He grins.

Bubba Ray: No seriously it'll either be me or I'll come pretty close, if I didn't believe in myself there'd be no point being there would there?

Mack: Guess not thanks a lot Bubba.

Bubba Ray: No problem.

Bubba heads off to his lockeroom. The tron the fades to black and the camera focuses back in on Mack who speaks again.

Mack: Well, quite a few different opinions from people conserning the X-Cage and most want Cassie to win her match except for Matt, but hey. Mainly people think Jackal will win his match and hey, who knows. As for my announcement, no I ain't telling, but most of ya all figure it will concern XCW and all I have to say about them is, XCW who?

With that, Mack drops the mic and Cowboy hits. He rolls out of the ring and heads to the back.

Singles Match
Cassie Michaels w/Strife vs. Emily w/Matt Matlock

Cassie makes her way to the ring, but just like she used to, Emily fails to show, so the ref issues a ten count and awards the match to Cassie.

J-Lo: Here is your winner by count out.................Cassie Michaels!

Never Gonna Get Me hits as Cassie shrugs and poses with Strife.

Styles: Well, guess Emily was up to her old tricks.

Gertner: Yea, wish she would play hooky with me sometime.

Tag Team Match
Viper & The Jackal vs. Team Halifax w/Emily

Viper and Jackal have both made their way out and soon,s o does Matt. The fans continue to boo as Matt steps into the ring and takes the mic from J-Lo. He tells her to exit the ring, as Matt takes the mic.

Matt: Well, I'm sure you all saw me earlier, having a bit of a temper tantrum. But..

The crowd starts an "Asshole" chant.

Matt: Shuddap! As I was saying, my partner is gone, give me no fucking notice whatsoever. I need to find someone else on my team. Although I'm sure Viper could do fine with D-Von. Hell, he could do fine without him. Heh heh...

Styles: Matt's kissing up.

Gertner: He just doesn't want his ass to be kicked.

Matt: Anyway..I found a partner. He isn't exactly what I was looking for. But I couldn't get anyone else. So ladies and gentleman...my partner..from Baltimore, Maryland weighing in at 275 pounds...Johnny Rebel!

Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell" hits the speakers, as Viper looks down the ramp. But Jackal rushes forward and tackles Matt to the ground, laying into him with punches.

Styles: Johnny Rebel? Oh boy..Matt is screwed.

Gertner: Yep. Big time. May as well enjoy it.

Up on the ramp, Viper hits a suplex on Johnny, while Matt is in the ring and has Jackal in a corner. Showing amazing balance, he takes Jackal by the arm, and walks on the ropes like the Undertaker does. But Jackal kicks the ropes, and Matt falls off, cracking his head off the guardrail.

Gertner & Styles: Ooo....

Jackal steps out of the ring, as Matt somehow is getting up. Jackal faces into the ring, and then hits an Asai Moonsault on Matt.

Styles: What the fuck? Jackal doing a moonsault?

Back up on the ramp, Viper hits a DDT on Johnny on the steel ramp. He picks him up and hits a Russian Leg Sweep. He throws him down to the ring, as Jackal rolls Matt inside. He covers.1...2...KICKOUT! Jackal picks Matt up, as Viper sends Johnny into the steel steps. Viper gets up on the rope, and looks for a tag. Jackal comes over and tags him in. Viper runs to Mattand clotheslines him, then nails a hard powerbomb and pins........1...........2...............kickout! Viper picks up Matt. Matt throws a punch or two, but Viper nails an uppercut and knocks Matt back down. Johnny is still out on the outside, as Matt gets thrown to the ropes. Jackal kicks him in the back, as Viper picks him up and slams him to the mat. He goes for a cover.1...2...KICKOUT! Viper picks up Matt, but Matt fires back with right hands. He whips Viper to the ropes, and puts a sleeper hold on him. He keeps it on, and Viper starts to fade. He drops to his knees, but the fans start to cheer and stamp their feet. Viper gets up, slowly, as Matt tries to keep him down. Viper elbows him in the head, and picks him up for a piledriver. He drops Matt on his head. 1...2....broken up by Johnny!

Gertner: Matt's head must hurt after that.

Styles: It would've been over there if it weren't for Johny.

Johnny who is obviously recovered gets in the ring and breaks up the count. Jackal runs at him, but Johnny clotheslines him down. Viper gets up, and spins him around. The Sinful! He covers. 1...2...broken up by Matt! Matt drops an elbow to the head of Viper and starts laying into him as Johnny rolls out of the ring. Then Jackal runs at Matt, and BHAM!..a Yakuza Kick to Matt's skull! Viper grabs him, and hits The Unforgiven! He then motions to Jackal. Jackal goes up to the top rope, and hits Matt with the Pounce Of The Jackal. He covers.1....2...3!

J-Lo: Here are your winners by pinfall....................Viper & The Jackal!

Jackal looks down at the prone Matt, as the ref raises his & Viper's arms. "Don't Tread On Me" plays as Viper exits the ring. Jackal picks up Matt, and then hits the Jackal Effect much to the fans delight. He then makes his way backstage.

Styles: Nice match. Too bad Johnny wasn't much of a help to Matt.

Gertner: Heh heh. Yeah, that's too bad ain't it? Ha ha!

Styles: This doesn't look good for Matt leading into the pay per view.

Six Man Tag Team Match
Velzian, Circuit, Tiger vs. The Dudley Boyz w/Patricia Stratigias

The brothers show a rare sign of unity as they rush the ring. They slide in, immediately taking down their three opponents with rights and lefts. Circuit and Tiger are clotheslined out of the ring, as Velzian takes a Bubba Bomb. Then, Chief Matt appears on the stage.

Matt: Hold it! Hold it! We need something better to punish these XCW bastards. So therefore...I say this match...is now....A TABLES MATCH!

Grins can be seen on the faces of Bubba, Spike, and even D-Von.

Matt: Boyz...GET THE TABLES!

Bubba and D-Von slide out of the ring, and throw in a table. Spike takes Velzian and Circuit, and throws them into the ring. The table is set up, and Tiger turns around. 3D through the table!! D-Von slides out of the ring to get another table. He slides it in, and sets it up. Spike grabs Circuit..and a Dudley Dog through the table! Bubba goes out and gets yet another table. He puts it in, but is interrupted by Chief Matt, who is still on stage.

Matt: Whoa whoa! Hold on now!

Matt runs down to the ring, and gets inside.

Matt: May I?

Bubba: He's all yours.

Matt takes Velzian, and hits the Matlock-Go-Round. He takes the table over near the turnbuckle, and sets Velzian up on the top rope. And he comes off with the Matlock Drop, driving Velzian through the table. Matt takes the mic.

Matt: Ladies and gentleman..your winners are the motherfucking Dudley Boyz!!

"Bombshell" hits as the Dudleyz pose. Matt slides out of the ring, and gets a chair. He comes in and hits Spike in the back. Then he drives it into D-Von's gut. He throws it at Bubba, and superkicks it into his face. Matt takes the mic.

Matt: You little bastards think you actually stand a chance this Sunday? I will be in the X-Cage, and I will be the fucking champion! Not any of you!

Then, John Cena comes out.

Cena: I don't think so Matt. You so ugly you scare your own cat. I'll be holding the title not you, after I get the three count with the FU.

Matt: Come down and try your luck bitch!

Cena comes running down, and he and Matt exchange blows. Strife then comes running down the ramp, and he spears Cena. By this time, Velzian has recovered and stands behind Matt. He kicks him in the gut and sets him up for the V-Bomb, but Matt counters. Jackal then come running out and turns Matt around. Jackal's Claw! Viper then comes running out and clotheslines Cena and Velzian down. The Dudleyz have gotten up now, so has Strife. Viper is standing over John Cena, and it seems as if all the X-Cage participants are in the ring at once. It feels like its going to explode any second.

Gertner: Man, what an intense moment. Sunday is gonna be a day no one ever foregts, especially these men here.

Styles: No doubt, but thats all the time we have, so we'll see you Sunday.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF