sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 37 {8/25/11}

Started by founder, November 29, 2014, 03:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

August 25th, 2011

After the opening SEF montage plays, the view opens up to a view of the MC Arena with lights swirling around and the crowd is pumped up as the camera view switches to the stage area with a band standing ready to jam out. M. Shadows raises his hand in the air and points.

ARE YOU READY, DETROIT!?

The audience goes nuts but M shakes his head no.

Come on, motherfucking Motor City! ARE YOU READY, DETROIT, MICHIGAN?!

The crowd pops loudly and almost makes the place shake. M smiles and looks to the band and nods as the opening chords play out and M lets loose of the words.

Hey kid, do I have your attention?

I know the way you've been living

(Life's so wreckless, tragedy, endless)

Welcome to the family

Hey, there's something missing

Only time will alter your vision

Never in question, lethal injection

Welcome to the family

Not long ago you'd find the answers we're so crystal clear

Within a day you find yourself living in constant fear

Can you look at yourself NOW? Can you look at yourself?

You can't win this fight!

And in a way it seems there's no-one to call

when our thoughts are so numb

And our feelings unsure

We all have emptiness inside

We all have answers to find

But you can't win this fight!

Hey, I have to question

What's with the violent aggression?

Details blurry, lost him too early

Welcome to the family

Hey, why won't you listen?

Can't help the people you're missing

It's been done, a casualty re-run

Welcome to the family

I try and help you with the things that can't be justified

I need to warn you

There is no way to rationalize

So have you figured it out now?

So have you figured out?

You can't win this fight!

And in a way it seems there's no-one to call

And our feellings aren't sure

Gunning for you

And all mankind

I've lost my mind

Psychotic

Rabid dementia

I won't be fine

I see

You're a king who's been dethroned

Cast out

In a world you've never known

Stand down

Place your weapons by your side

It's our war

in the end we'll surely lose

But that's alright

So have you figured out now?

So have you figured out?

And, in a way it seems there's no-one to call

And our feelings unsure

Deep inside

Where nothings fine

I've lost my mind

You're not invited

So step aside

I've lost my

Deep inside

Where nothings fine

I've lost my mind

You're not invited

So step aside

I've lost my

M. strikes a crucifix pose and smiles as red, blue, and gold pyro goes off from the roof in a WWE Royal Rumble winner fashion as the crowd damn near blows the roof off with the ovation as the camera view spots some signs, sees some fans jumping up and down, and chanting SEF.

SEF.....SEF.....SEF.....SEF!

Nick is soon heard over the fans running down the card.

OH MY GOD! WELCOME TO SEF's EVOLUTION! Tonight we have a HUGE six man tag match scheduled pitting The Triad versus the great team of J.G. Brooks and from the legendary team of Impact X's Viper and Shane Mack. That's not all, we are celebrating the birthday of the Co-Owner herself, Whitney Marret, the one that broke the barrier down for all the women that have came in to this company with her move, Southern Pride. Thanks to the boys of Avenged Sevenfold for opening the show for us and for staying to show why the D is Detroit Rock City with a surprise after the match. 

PERFECT STRANGERS hit's the pa now bringing the crowd to boos. Out walks Rob in his gear and a Triad shirt shooting his arms up pointing to the sky with his index fingers. Rick steps out now in a black robe with bright silver almost shaggy fur along the edges. He struts down the aisle with Rob as Thor follows them in his ring gear with a sleeveless Triad shirt. The crowd booing loud as Sara makes the announcement a little hesitant, but doesn't get interrupted.

Making their way to the ring, they weigh in together at seven hundred and nine pounds, Rick Reynolds, Thor, and Rob Rocco......The Triad!

Rob gets in the ring as Thor is already in the ring from sliding under the bottom rope and Rick gets on the apron waiting for Sara to open the ropes and she does reluctantly. The three get in the middle of the ring and pose. As the Triad are waiting for their opponents, the opening of "Renegades of Funk" done by Avenged Sevenfold blast through out the MC Arena. The crowd goes nuts as at the top of the ramp from the back, out comes J.G. Brooks first then Shane Mack and Viper soon follows. But they start smiling and wave their fingers in saying no. They all three point to the back in Da Gangsta style as a womanly figure soon appears and it's the Co-Owner herself, Whitney Marret wearing a black leather business style jacket, a tight leather keyhole halter top, pair of black flared business pants, and a pair diamond encrusted Christian Louboutin heels, with her trademark jewelry as Sara makes the announcement.

Making their way accompanied to the ring by SEF Co-Owner Whitney Marret.......they weigh in together at seven hundred and nine pounds, J.G. Brooks....The Showsteala Shane Mack....The British Bastard Viper.....Impact X!

Whitney links arms with Mack and Viper as J.G. follows in the rear as they all four walk down the ramp and proceed to get into the ring. Viper and Mack sit on the middle rope as Whitney ducks under the top rope to get into the ring as J.G. gets in the ring on the other side. Mack stands on the right as J.G. takes the left side of Whitney as Viper gets right behind her and they all raise their arms in the air and do a couple of crotch chops as Whitney's stays up with Viper's arms in front of her as a green X goes off in background. J.G. and Mack jump down. Rick is in the ring starting for his team. The three go over to the opposite corner from The Triad and Viper helps Whitney out of the ring. J.G. steps out as Mack and Viper look at each other and then play rock-paper-scissors to see who starts for their team. Rick rolls his eyes in boredom and it seems Mack won the game beating Viper with a scissors to Viper's paper. Rick and Mack stare at each other as Rick starts talking smack to Mack. Mack just grins and lets a fits fly to Rick's jaw sending Rick back into the ropes and Mack Irish whips him to the other side. Mack ducks down as Rick comes back but Rick takes Mack's head and DDT's him on the mat. Rick gets up and does a WOOOO to the crowd as the boo him. Rick then backs up to the ropes and runs kicking Mack in the ribs causing Mack to gasp and wince in pain. Reynolds picks up Mack and looks for a power bomb but Mack in mid air reverses it into a sleeper with a body scissors. Reynolds starts flail around and tries to get to his knees after raising up a little on his hands. Mack hangs on as Rick gets to his feet and runs backwards into the corner, trying to get back off him. After a couple times ramming Mack's back against the turnbuckle, Rick gets free and starts crawling to his corner as Mack does the same. Rick gets to his corner first and tags in Rob. But before Rob can go after Mack, Mack leaps and tags in Viper. Viper gets in and meets Rob with a couple of punches to his head. Rob is reeling and Viper takes Rob's arm and crosses and arches back into a T-bone Suplex as Whitney on the outside claps and cheers for Viper. Viper has Rob up and rips him up for a suplex but just keeps Rob vertical for a couple of seconds then lays back. Viper gets on his knees and does a crotch chop to Rob before going for the pin......1......2......kick out! Rob kicks out and Viper picks up Rob and slingshots him across the ring and nails a spine buster then goes to Rob's legs and puts a figure four leg lock on Rob causing Rob yelling in pain. Rick comes in stomping on Viper's chest as J.G. comes in and nails a Lou Thez Press on Rick and nailing some hits to the head. The ref gets distracted and pulls J.G. off Rick and yells for J.G. to get back outside. While the ref's back is turned, Thor gets in a pulls Rob over to the Triad's corner a little and get back out. Viper gets up a little winded as Rob makes the tag to Thor and Thor charges over to Viper in a gore, taking Viper down. Thor then picks up Viper and gets him on his shoulder s in a torture rack. Viper is now the one screaming in pain but fights out of it by taking Thor's head by the nose and slide down and chop blocks Thor's left leg. As they both lay flat on the mat, the ref counts 1.....2......3......4....5.....Viper stirs and starts crawling over to his corner and then tags in J.G. J.G. comes in and looks at the downed Thor with a sick, demented smile and starts to stomp on Thor's leg and circles around stomping all the limbs and the head of Thor. J.G. looks at the crowd and then to Whitney, who smiles and nods, getting amped up then backs into a corner, holds himself by the ropes as Thor gets up on his knees. JG runs over to Thor looking for a punt to the head but Rick comes in nailing a super kick, looking for SIN but as he was going for a German suplex, JG grabs Rick's head looking for BAD but gets shoved into his corner. Mack comes in charging at Rick with a HUGE Smoked. Rob flies from the top turnbuckle with a flying clothesline to Mack and rolls through to get up and leans against the ropes but gets dropped on the outside by Viper clothes lining him over the top rope. Viper turns notices Mack running at him and ducks as Mack takes out a standing Rob with a suicide dive to the outside.

Holy shit! Mack risking his neck to take out one part of the Triad. That's more awesome than WWE's Miz.

Thor and JG are to their feet as order is restored but Thor has the upper hand by landing some hard rights to JG's head. But as Thor goes for one more right, JG ducks and lands a side Russian leg sweep. JG then gets to his stomach and looks at Thor with a sadistic look in his eyes, pumping himself on his fist. Rick and Rob look to go after JG again when Mack and Viper come in and tackle them down and fight them to the outside as JG kneels up and as Thor gets fully up and turns around.....BAM......BAD gets nailed to him and as Viper and Mack roll back in after taking care of the two of the Triad, JG pins Thor 1....2.......3! Sara makes the annoucement as "Renegades of Funk" by Avenged Sevenfold plays.

Here are your winners..........Shane Mack, Viper, and J.G. Brooks......Impact X!

JG gets up and smiles as the ref raises his hand in the air along as the crowd goes insane with cheers. Viper grabs J.G.'s arm and raises in the air as well as Mack. As JG lowers his arms and goes over to the turnbuckle and making the signal to Rick that one day, he'll be a champion, Viper looks over to Mack and whispers something to him causing Mack to get a devious smile on his face and soon leaves the ring after clapping for JG. Whitney soon hops in the ring looking at Viper and JG with an extremely pleased look on her face after looking at Mack with a slight confused look. She gives JG a hug and after breaking the embrace with JG, Whitney turns around to Viper. Viper looks at Whitney with a smile on his face as she walks up to him and then takes his head in her hands, gives him a hot, passionate kiss in congratulatory fashion. The two part as Whitney blushes, she walks over to the side of the ring and grabs a mic from Sara and then stands in the middle of the ring with a big bright smile on her face as Viper slides his left arm around Whitney's waist with mic in hand.

Oh my God! Thank you for making tonight a great night, SEF fans and talent alike. Because tonight you guys accomplished two things. One, Making my birthday such a great day for me. It has been truly a great day and a wonderful night. You guys have no idea how much this means to me. I find it very moving that you guys shared your night with me and it fills me with such love for you guys. So thank you!

Whitney stops and claps as the crowd claps along with her and cheers. Whitney places her left hand over her heart and sheds a couple of happy tears. She appears to clear up and bring the mic up.

Thank you. Now the second thing that you, the SEF talent and SEF fans have done is help me make a decision on the fate of this show. You see, I was just going to do this one show. But after looking around this place and seeing all you here filled to the rafters, I am announcing that as of tonight, right now matter of fact, that Evolution is now back! You heard that right, SEF, for the first time in five years where we have two shows for our talent to be on. This time, it's not going to be a one month wonder. To all those other promotions out there, SEF is now going to be even more dominant and continue our path of always leaving an impact everywhere we go. 

Viper leans into the mic.

As much as I love hearing you, I've got a couple of surprises for you.

Viper looks to the back and whistles. After a couple of minutes, Corez, Troy Storms, and Nick Torres along with M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold come out guiding a huge cake down the ramp and get to ringside. Da Gangstas and M. get into the ring as Viper looks a confused Whitney.

The first is M. Shadows has a present for you.

M. raises his mic up and looks to Whitney with a smile on his face.

As everyone on planet Earth know that you are a great fan of our, I would like to give you something that will make you an official DeathBat. Happy birthday, Whit!

M. presents Whitney with a gift and Whitney takes as she give him a big hug and thanks him. After the embrace, she opens the gift (wrapper, box, and all.) and reveals that it's a grill with vampire canine in rubies. Whitney puts the grill in and her and smiles as the crowd cheers loudly. She then brings the mic up.

Hopefully, I give this credit for being a DeathBat. Thank you so much, M. Now, V, what's my other surprise that you have for me?

Corez hands Viper a mic and Viper raise it.

Well, my cute dominant lil southern belle, the other is there in that object outside the ring.

As Whitney turns to the side where the cake is, she looks at it with a little hesitation and wonder. Out of no where, a man jumps out wearing a pair of HBK styled tight biker shorts and a pair black sneakers on. Whitney just stands blushing as Mack starts to do a little dance for her and then grinds on her left hip. Mack grabs Viper's mic and looks to Whitney after stepping back some and the crowd.

Ok. We are in the motherfucking D and I want all ya'll to get up and join us, Impact X, in singing "Happy Birthday" to Mrs. Hawty McHotterson.

After Mack and Viper start singing "Happy Birthday", everyone joins in. Viper gets Whitney by the waist while singing to her. Whitney blushes even more and after all is done singing, Viper kisses her on the forehead as she sheds a couple more tears and then brings her mic up.

Thank you! Thank you to all! As promised by me a couple weeks ago, here to sing the old theme song for Evolution, Paranoid, I proudly give to you Avenged Sevenfold.

M. is back up at the stage and points to Whitney, who looks to the stage with a huge smile on her face. The opening chords of "Paranoid" hit and M. starts to sing.

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind

People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy

Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me?

are you for my brain,

Oh yeah

I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find

I can't see the things that make true happiness I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry

Happiness I cannot feel so love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state

I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late

As Avenged Sevenfold continue to finish out the song, pyro goes off and metallic red, blue, silver, and gold confetti comes down and the crowd continues to go nuts and IX giving hugs to Whitney and Mack and Viper gives her a kiss on the either cheek. The show fades out to black then the last thing is seen is the SEF logo flashing across the screen.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF