sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 38 {9/8/11}

Started by founder, November 29, 2014, 05:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Liz

September 8th, 2011

After the opening SEF montage plays, the view opens up to a view of the Joe Louis Arena with lights swirling around, "Welcome To The Family" blasting through the PA system, and the crowd is pumped up as the camera view switches to the commentators table where Nick Miller is sitting ready to call tonight's matches.

Alrighty everyone! Welcome to Evolution! Tonight we've got a great card for you all. To start us off, we've got the Queen Bitch, Stacy, going against the newest woman to our roster, Nykki Delight. Then the Sandman fan, Hardcore Haz, going against the Sinful Warrior, Matt Ward. Then for our main event, Chris Rogers squaring off against Viktor Cash. Let's get tonight rolling with some hot women in action!

"Sweet Dreams" comes over the pa bringing some boos among whistles for Stacy who struts out sexually. Swiveling her hips and running her arms up while smirking, then Stacy continues to strut down the aisle while Sara makes the announcement.

The following match is set for one fall! Introducing first from Tucson Arizona, weighing in at one hundred thirty five pounds.........Stacy!

Stacy smirking slides into the ring as she does the splits quickly and pops up to her feet. She rests her arms on the top rope smirking out at the crowd, then backs into a corner waiting. Then "New Model No. 5" plays over the speakers as cheers erupt as Nykki Delight comes out calm and cool as ever while Sara introduces her.

Making her way to the ring from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at one hundred and forty pounds....Nykki Delight!

At ringside Nykki heads for the steps to enter the ring, squats to get in the ring, and throws her arms in a X. She then looks to Stacy as Stacy is rolling her eyes and the bell is sounded as Nykki and Stacy lock up in the middle of the ring. Stacy looks for a suplex but Nykki counters into a suplex of her own and turns Stacy over for a camel clutch. Stacy soon screams in pain tries to get Nykki off her back by rolling to her sides, breaking the hold of Nykki's. Stacy gets her feet as Nykki looks for a clothesline but Stacy bend backwards and comes back with a chick kick. Nykki gets knocked down and Stacy goes for the pin 1........2.........kick out. Stacy raises up on her knees looking down at Nykki with a grin and picks Nykki up by the hair, tucking it in her arm. Stacy then runs at the ropes and nailing a springboard DDT but Nykki slides out of and pushes Stacy into the ropes and clips her with a scissors kick to the back of the head. She then climbs to the top rope and nails a flying elbow drop. Nykki celebrates a little by trying to get the crowd behind her. The next thing that is know is that Nick Torres comes sauntering down the ramp to the ring. Nykki bounces off the ropes and looks to go after Stacy more but Nick reaches in and trips Nykki by hooking her foot. Stacy gets up and starts to limp as the ref takes a look at her, Nykki turns around and looks at Nick with a confused look then turns back around to Stacy. Nick reaches back grabs something and it's a ball bat, slides in the ring, and then cracks Nykki in the back and slides out of the ring, backing away from the ring. From the back, Tina runs down to ringside and clubs Nick in the back with a double axe chop and starts beating on his back some. Nick turns around a little dazed and clotheslines Tina, causing her to do a 360 before hitting the ground and stands over her laughing. In the ring, Stacy has climbed the turnbuckle and points to the heavens and leaps off hitting Dream On. After holding her ribs and scooting to Nykki, Stacy makes the pin 1.......2........3!

Here is you winner by pinfall.........Stacy!

Stacy gets up when "Sweet Dreams" plays as Nick slides to grab her hand and raises it in the air. As the couple pose and look away from the ramp way, out of the blue, Mack slides in the ring and gets posed for something. As Nick turns around, Shane goes for Da Show's Ova but Nick ducks and grabs Stacy, rolls from the ring with her in his arms and back up the ramp, shaking his head no. Tina is in the ring checking on Nykki, helping her to her feet as she is okay now. Mack turns around and does the same. The ring apron moves a little and out comes Shady Smack, climbing the ring, doing multiple crotch chops as Tina and Nykki take to the turnbuckles and Mack stands in the middle behind Shady. As the four do crotch chops, a bright neon green X goes off as "Renegades of Funk" plays as Nick is heard.

Damn. That was a good match until Nick came out and stuck his nose into this match. I wonder why. Thank God Tina came and even the odds a little bit. Nick had no business to attack Nykki like that. Makes me wonder.........

After the ring is cleared and as Nick is about to say something, "Money, Power, Respect" comes blaring and the Joe is a shaking with an ovation. From the back, Whitney Marret, dressed in a pair of black polyester business pants, a red leather halter top with a black business jacket and clear strappy heels with her trademark jewelry on, is seen coming out, sporting what appears to be a championship title on her shoulder

and stands at the top of the ramp.

Please welcome at this time......the Co-Owner of SEF......Whitney Marret!

Whitney makes her way to the ring, stopping to slap some lucky fans hands, and climb the steel steps. Once inside the ring Whitney goes to the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air. She lowers her arms and Sara hands her the mic as the crowd goes wild to see Whitney again. She smiles and blushes and tries to get the crowd to settle as she tries to speak but can't because of the ovation that she gets. She finally gets the crowd calm and speaks to the masses.

Once again Detroit, thank you for that ovation. I appreciate it a lot. Now on to reason I am out here and have this championship title on my shoulder. You see, I've been thinking for a while and let me tell you, with the great roster that we, SEF, have.....I think that on this show we should display more of that great talent we have. So I am announcing that in two week, SEF is having a sixteen person tournament to decide the NEW SEF International Champion at a pay-per-view called Christmas Carnage. And how fitting too because for me, Christmas is a wonderful holiday and personal favorite holiday of mine and for the winner, it's my gift to them for out lasting fifteen others to be the best. So stay tuned to see who will wind up with this great title. It's one that greats like Troy Storms, Michael McMoney, Shane Mack, JG Brooks, my venomous one...Viper, and yours truly have held. To the one that holds this, you've got huge shitkickers to fill. So, in two weeks here on Evolution, the tournament starts. Good luck to those that are chose to be in it. Thank you and have a great evening SEF!

"Money, Power, Respect" plays over the PA as Whitney puts the mic down and raises the SEF International Championship in the air. She parades around the ring with it and soon gets out of the ring, waves to the crowd and blows a couple of kisses to the little boys at ringside as the audience gives a mind numbing loud ovation to Whitney. She walks up the ramp with a smile on her face, carrying the IN title on her shoulder as Nick at the commentary's table says.

What a huge bombshell there! Whitney has brought back the International title and starting two weeks, there's going to be a tournament. Man, one happy person who wins is going have trouble filling those shoes but can be done and an awesome Christmas bonus it would be. Back to some action in the ring.

"Enter Sandman" begins to rumble over the pa and Haz can be seen up in the balcony drinking beer with the fans, smashing the cans to his head busting himself open already. He makes his way down to ground level through the crowd drinking more beer and carrying his cane while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds, he is the Ultimate Sandman Fan......Hardcore Haz!

Once at ringside he stands on a chair putting one foot on the rail and drinks a beer, then hops over the rail and finds a hot chick in a low cut top, pours beer down her chest and slurps it up. Haz then rolls into the ring and gets swinging the cane around drinking another beer. The lights start to flicker as a cryptic message begins to decode and it reads Sinful Warrior at the end of the decoding. Pyros go off as Red and Black start to spin while "My Life" begins to play and Matt Ward makes his way out. The crowd mixed a little mostly boo while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at two hundred forty nine pounds, he is The Diabolical Mastermind,..........Matt Ward!

Matt taunts the fans bringing on more boos while he walks down the ramp and makes his way into the ring. He taunts the fans more, then gets in the ring cautiously as Haz is swinging the cane around, then the ref makes Haz put the cane in the corner. The bell is rung and the match starts. Haz and Matt circles around with Matt getting Haz in a headlock and looks for a bulldog but Haz shoves him off and nails an elbow to the back. Matt goes to his knees and Haz back up and runs for a kick to the ribs but Matt trips him up and sits on Haz, punching at Haz's head. The ref pulls him off and tells him to back off. Haz has gotten to his feet and soon tackles Matt down to the mat with a spear like move and starts to pounds away at Matt's head. Haz then pick up Matt and looks for a piledriver but Matt flips back to his feet and back body drops Haz. Matt turns around and punts Haz in the ribs then picks him and slingshots him around the ropes and dropkicks him in the head. Matt climbs the turnbuckle and leaps off, doing a 540 before hitting a leg drop. He gets up and then picks up Haz by his head. Matt then hoists Haz on his shoulders and attempts to go for the Rukus Driver but Haz elbows him in the head, then chop blocks Matt's knee. Haz goes for Matt's legs and grabs Matt's ankle and goes for a leg grapevine. Matt rolls around and breaks the hold eventually after kicking Haz in the head with his free leg. Matt and Haz both make it to their feet and start slugging it out with one another. Haz gets the upper hand by punching Matt hard in the stomach, causing Matt to double over in pain while Haz grabs his head and executes a swinging neck breaker and looks for the pin 1.........2..........Kickout! Haz looks down at Matt and grabs him up, and suplexes Matt. Once on Matt's back, Haz flips him over and locks in a Boston crab. Matt starts to scratch and claw his way to the bottom rope, makes it, and grabs a hold onto it. The ref starts to make the count...1......2....3....Haz breaks the hold. As Haz tries to get back to Matt's legs but Matt kicks at him and soon fights his way up, punching at Haz's mid-section. He then does a spinning kick to the mid-section and flies across the ring, bouncing off the ropes, and nails a clothesline. Matt soon climbs the ropes to the top and looks posed to fly as Haz gets to his feet but when he takes off and tries for a diving cross body, Haz ducks and Matt makes a painful contact with the mat. Haz, himself, climbs the ropes to the top and then dives off with the Bitchin' Legdrop on the back of Matt's neck. Haz then again goes for the pin....1..........2.....Kickout! He grabs Matt's head and starts to weld punches to the face. Haz, again, goes to the top and as Matt is up on his feet, nails the Heineken-Rana. He goes for the pin...1........2.....Kickout! Haz yells out, "SHIT!" and then rolls his eyes then picks Matt looking for a DDT but Matt yanks back, but Haz hangs on for a sleeper. Matt drops to his knees as Haz just wrenches the sleeper on tighter. Matt looks like he is fading but starts hammering rights and lefts to Haz's sides. Haz breaks the hold and Matt lets the fists fly on Haz's face. The ref has to pull Matt off of Haz and Haz gets up facing the turnbuckle, quickly unties the covering, and tosses it down at ringside. He turns around goes over to Matt, who is now going after Haz himself. Haz hits Matt with a couple of lefts and right before whipping him to the uncovered turnbuckle, head first, causing Matt's head to make contact with the ring. As he backs out of the corner, his head is now bleeding from a cut on his forehead. But as Haz looks for another DDT, Matt stomps on Haz's foot and then hip tosses him. Matt then starts to stomp on Haz's chest and then climbs to the top and flies off with an elbow drop. Matt looking winded, picks up Haz and puts him on his shoulders. Once Matt gets a little stable on his feet, he nails the Rukus Driver. He crawls over to Haz and makes the pin.....1..........2........3!

Here is your winner by pinfall.............Matt Ward!

"My Life" plays over the speakers as the ref helps Matt to his feet and raises his hand in the air after Sara makes the announcement. Haz is seen stirring and gets up shaking his head. He sets his sights on Matt, whose back is to him, and flubs him in the back. Haz slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside. He gets back in the ring, gets to his feet, and raises the chair in the air. When Matt gets to his feet and turns around, Haz cracks him in the head. Haz stands over Matt and yells down him.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE GONNA GET HURT! NEXT TIME, TAKE HEED TO WHAT'S TOLD TO YA, BOY!

Haz tosses the chair down onto Matt and soon exit's the ring as the ref checks on Matt.

Unholy shit, guys! I give Matt credit for getting the win but the impact was Haz after the match was done. Cut Matt's celebration early. Hopefully Matt isn't too hurt. 

The scene switches from ringside to the backstage area where there is a monitor set up and sitting in a steel chair is Ares, drinking a brew and he looks at the camera.

I told ya stupid bastards I was gonna be here on Evolution. You see, I'm seeing if Brooks has a set to actually be here But I've yet to find that boy anywhere.......

Ares is cut off by the sound of a voice coming through the monitor.

Hey! Right here, you redneck asshole! If you want me, come and find me. I ain't too hard to find.

Ares looks at the monitor, with a pissed look, and it's JG Brooks. JG has a smile on his face and Ares soon takes off looking for JG. The focus goes back to JG and he laughs a little, before speaking.

You see, it's not going to be my fucking nightmare that come to life, Ares. I am not the one that failed us as a team........if I am not mistaken, it became a three on two assault. So to say that I failed means that you failed as well. As a team, we both failed to win. But if you think it was me that did, whatever my man. You thinking that you are going to end my singles career is prime example on how we failed. I am going to be back on top again. I am going to be the next SEF World Heavyweight Champion. I don't care what I have go through to get to that point but it will be well worth it. I once said that I would be the one that takes the title from Shane Mack but I know I fucked up. Now, Ares, it's my time. I will put you down like they did to Old Yeller. If you so much as get in my way of getting the gold that my mentor and one of the Co-Owners, and like the other Co-Owner, so proudly held and made it a title worth holding. With Viper being the very first SEF World Heavyweight Champ to Whitney being the first ever woman to hold it, I've got a lot of room to fill. Both you and Rick are wrong. I am going to flourish and be a champion that this company needs. It's you, Ares, that will get ran over. You are not the first person and most certainly are not the last person to threaten to end me. But for you, Monday night, it's a night that you will not make it past me and well, to quote Avenged Sevenfold, his tragic fate is looking so clear. So get your place in New Mexico ready..........

JG gets interrupted by a person tackling him to the ground and beating on his head. The person is Ares and he picks up JG up by the head and sends him back first in the wall. JG yells out in pain as Ares looks to clothesline but JG ducks and kidney punches Ares. JG turns Ares around sends him careening into a crate and JG comes up but Ares elbows him in the head and looks for the Ares Atom Bomb but JG shoves him off and shoves Ares hard into a door. Ares bounces back and turns around to JG, who kicks Ares in the gut and punches him hard in the head. Ares spins around and as the sound of the door is heard, Ares grabs the female, who by surprise is Sammy, comes out. Ares looks at her even more pissed off and starts to shake the fuck out of her. As JG comes over, Ares then tosses Sammy into JG roughly. JG and Sammy land on the floor, causing them to look at one another, as Ares smiles and flips both of the off.

Your little girlfriend saved your ass this time Brooks but come Monday night, your ass is mine, boy!

Ares then walks off as JG checks on Sammy to make sure Ares didn't rough her up to bad then looking in the direction that Ares walked off in a livid look as the focus goes back to ringside.

Ares has problems on how things went down during the tag team tourny. JG was right, in their final match, it was more of a three on two occasion but for Ares to put his hands on Sammy, that was taking it to far. Just hope that Sammy wasn't shaking up too badly. Now on to our main event, should be a good one. 

Viktor is in the ring already waiting for his opponent to come as Chris Rogers comes jumping through the curtain as "Written In The Stars" plays and he jumps around loosening his legs. He walks down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara makes the introduction.

Making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred fourteen pounds........Chris Rogers!

Chris comes sliding into the ring now and jumps up to the second turnbuckle lifting both arms up high clenching his fists and smiling. He hops down ready for action and looks across the ring to Viktor. The bell sounds as the match begins with Chris and Vik trashing talking one another then Vik steps back laughing but swings for a clothesline but Chris ducks and sweeps Vik's legs out from him with his own legs. Chris runs the ropes trying for a flying knee but Vik lays flat and Chris misses Vik's head. Vik gets up and grabs Chris up and whips for a spine buster at the same time as Chris nails a DDT. The two of the them lay on the mat and they try to make it to their feet as the ref starts the count......1........2........3........4.....all of a sudden from the back, Mesa comes out and attacks Chris with some punches to his head rolling from the ring as Corez, from the crowd, bashes Viktor in the head with his title. Mesa and Chris fight to the back, trading rights and left up the ramp. Corez stands and as Vik turns around, grabs him up and nails the Corez Effect and then stand over Vik body laughing and raises the SEF World Heavyweight Championship in the air as "Floods" plays over the arena when Nick chimes in.

Man, that was to be great main event but Mesa and Corez had to make an impact tonight. With Mesa fighting Chris and Viktor getting dropped by our world champ.....tonight has been a great one and hope you've enjoyed Evolution and see you all on WAR!

Corez is still standing over Vik laughing as the scene fades to black and the SEF Logo flashes across the screen.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF