sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 53 {2/24/12}

Started by sopshowtime69, December 01, 2014, 12:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

February 24th, 2012

Back in Kentucky for Evolution and the Sports Center in Owensboro is old out with a jam packed rowdy crowd going insane. Pyro shoots off over the ring bringing them into a bigger frenzy and "Welcome To The Family" plays over the pa.

WELCOME TO FRIDAY NIGHT EVOLUTION!!!

Says Nick Miller from ringside across from the ramp at the announce table where Sara sits next to ready to do her job, but first a few more words from Nick!

Were coming off the ten year supershow celebrating SEF's tenth year and running with the usual awards ceremony, Whitney Marret going into labor and Viper putting Shady Smack in charge. Shady bringing back the Icon Title which The Resurrector won after defending the Tag Title all by himself! Corez put away Rick Reynolds to keep his World Title after Rick screwed Mack in the Hardcore Hell bringing Fate back to SEF from under the ring to knock out Mack. A huge night that ended with a hell of a rumble and a message from the Informer who used to drop messages on SEF dot com and in our magazines and way back from the Wrestling Underground days in the late nineties. He revealed to be the owner, but never revealed who he was, though left Shady in charge until further notice. So I guess Viper and Whitney are out and they confirmed it earlier when I congratulated them on the birth of their son. So it's a whole new night as we kick off our second decade in the making and with a huge six person tag match between IX and the Franchise!

"Walk" plays over the pa and out walks Nick Torres to a huge reaction of cheers and some boos. The rumble winner is wearing his ring gear and just steps casually down the ramp showing that arrogance of his with a cocky smirk. He heads around the ring grabbing a mic, then up the steps and into the ring. Torres looks around and spreads his arms out arrogantly, then swishes his toothpick around his mouth as he brings the mic up to say.

Wrestle X is my future as last week I tore my body apart to push myself to the one place I said I would be at and now Corez, its my turn. But to Derek Helms, my hats off to ya son, I got to watch you a bit as I was so good I put away opponents quicker than anyone else. You and Xanthus tore each apart and X, well, I don't have to say it to you, but you still got it!

Some cheering as Torres pauses, looks down and says.

Thing is, I got it too and I am going to Wrestle X, so Corez, keep the belt shined up for me as I will be taking it back around my waist one more time!

A mixed reaction and then "Floods" plays bringing Corez out in his ring gear with the World Title over his left shoulder hanging there. He walks on down the ramp with the crowd cheering and slaps some hands while Torres just watches on. Corez rolling in the ring stands up raising the title high in his left hand extends his right for a handshake. Torres accepting and they shake hands, then let go and Corez motions for the mic. Torres handing it over and Corez lifting it up, but then "I Made It" plays over the pa and the crowd boos as The Franchise make their way out on stage. All three in their ring gear and Tina with the International Title strapped around her waist. Fate follows them out with Rick leading the way down the ramp and Nykki next to Tina heading to the ring. Rick hopping to the apron as the girls head up the steps and they all step in now while Torres and Corez stand side by side looking on. Rick getting a his own mic steps over in front of both men as Tina and Nykki watch his back. Fate staying at ringside and the crowd really booing him loud settle down as Rick lifts the mic to say.

Yes, sit down and shut up you pathetic parasites for that man at ringside deserves your utmost respect and silence as do I, the real World Heavyweight Champion!

Even louder boos pour out now and Rick just smirks as Fate remains emotionless with his arms over his chest watching on. Corez and Torres just listen as Rick says.

Had I had a fair opportunity to take that World Title off your shoulder I could have wiped this ring with any V wonder boy any night of the week!

A loud ooh from the crowd at that shot referencing Corez's history and Corez just shrugging at that lifts his mic saying.

But you didn't wipe the floor with me last week, it was I who made you bleed and have to be forced to lose your World Title shot you worked so hard, oh wait, you screwed Mack to get it, so you got what you deserve!

Rick sneering shouts.

FUCK YOU!

Then he calms down and says.

I can beat you right here tonight and I will in that six man tag, but next week if you got the balls, put the belt on the line against me and I'll make sure your ass won't be making it to Wrestle X?!

Corez firing back says.

If The Franchise beats IX tonight, then you got a World Title shot next week, but if we beat you girls, then you disband!?!

Loud cheers from the crowd and Rick stepping back to go over this with Tina and Nykki. He steps forward now and says.

Your on Corez and your soon to be looking at the new World Champ and here's a little bit of a preview for ya!

Rick lunges at Corez slamming the mic to his head, but gets caught with right hands from Torres who rocks the Natural Sinner to the ropes. Tina and Nykki club Torres across his back but here comes Xanthus and Mack bolting down. They slide in the ring to huge cheers and Fate gets Rick out of the ring as Nykki run over the top rope from Mack while Xanthus clotheslines Tina out to the floor. Corez is up on the ropes pointing to Rick who is up on the stage with Fate, then "Renegades of Funk" plays as the crowd cheers. Corez drops back doing crotch chops with Mack and X and even Torres. Tina and Nykki get outta there and IX makes their exit and we go to the back via the tron to find Shady Smack laid back on a sofa with two blondes wearing black mini skirts and pink bras. The new Manager of SEF sports his black sweats and sneakers with a new SEF rebel yell shirt and looks up, then pops up to his feet saying.

Alright folks, so last week we ended up with a dilemma and The Resurrector said he would just face the Army himself even though Sammy actually believed she could work the match. Anyways, he didn't need her and won the match meaning they have thirty days to defend them, so I'm a go get laid and deal with this problem by booking a match for the March sixteenth Evolution show in Memphis where they defend against the winners of a fatal four way tag match next week in Memphis, but next up tonight in Owensboro is a fatal four involving four of these people!

Shady then drops back to the girls and Nick Miller says.

The winner of the SEF Rumble opens the show luring out the World Champ and then The Franchise and IX for a little brawl leading to their six person tag match tonight. But coming up first we got that fatal four way with Torres in the ring and his partner next week as an opponent along with both Jerichos, interesting!

Torres stretching his arms in the ring as Sara makes the announcement.

The following is a fatal four way set for one fall and in the ring now from Seattle Washington, he weighs in at two hundred eighty pounds, the Westsiders Edge..........Nick Torres!

He shoots his arms up arrogantly, then drops them and "Blow Me Away" plays on the pa system and the pyro falls from the ceiling as Jason struts out waving his arms arrogantly while Sara makes the announcement.

Making his way to the ring from Charlotte North Carolina weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds.........Jason Stratus!

He slowly walks out of the pryo and walks down the ramp. He goes up the steps and steps into the ring and goes to a corner and poses arrogantly. "Voices" plays now and out walks Shane with Brandy on his arm and the crowd showing little interest as Sara introduces them

And making his way to the ring accompanied by Brandy Jericho, from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, weighing in at two hundred twenty pounds........Shane Jericho!

They get to ringside and kiss, then Shane heads up the steps into the ring and "Monster" plays bringing Cody out with Billy in his corner. The crowd not caring much as Cody walks down and Sara introduces him.

And now making his way to the ring, accompanied by Billy Gibson, from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, weighing in at two hundred twenty six pounds.........Cody Jericho!

Cody walks on down looking at Brandy, then hops to the apron and steps getting nose to nose with Shane. Torres leans back in a corner while Jason springs off the ropes into a dropkick knocking both men down. He jump sup and spreads his arms arrogantly, then turns into a clothesline from Torres and Jason pops back up getting a kick to the midsection and ripped up in a scoop slam. Torres turns kicking Cody in his head, then yanks Shane up whipping him to the ropes looking for a boot to the face. Shane ducks him and runs to the other side springing off into a cross body block, but Torres catches him and looks for The Westside. Cody is up and dropkicks Shane knocking him and Torres to the mat, but Jason clubs Cody across his back and nails a jumping reverse bulldog. Shane gets up and Jason looks for a super kick, but misses and gets a ddt to the mat. Shane pulls up Torres and looks for a double arm backbreaker, but gets ripped up and over to the mat with a backdrop. Torres pulls Shane up into a power slam, then waits for Cody to get up and whips him to the ropes nailing a boot to his face, but limps a bit afterwards shaking his right leg out. He pulls Jason up and looks for a piledriver, but gets a forearm to the back of his right knee dropping to the mat. Jason backing off runs forward with a shining wizard taking Torres down, then leaps up dropping an elbow across chest. Jason runs to Shane dropping him with a rocker dropper, then waits for Cody to get up and nails a super kick on him. Torres is up and Jason runs over for a clothesline, but ducks and sends Jason over the top rope. He holds on to the top rope landing on the apron and hammers Torres with punches, then looks for a suplex to the floor. Torres fights it and Jason end sup dropping him throat first over the top rope sending Torres to the mat. Jason pulls him out to the floor and Shane runs over with a baseball slide dropkick sending Torres to the floor. Jason with a kick to the midsection rips Shane up nailing a power bomb on the floor. He dives in the ring catching Cody from behind with a sleeper slam and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE..........................TWO............................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd booing a bit throw some cheers Jason's way as he slides out backing up the ramp arrogantly wipe his hands over his hair while Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by pinfall..........Jason Stratus!

"Blow Me Away" plays and Jason heads to the back as Torres is on his feet nodding, then limps to the back slapping a few hands while Nick Miller says.

Jason with a huge win over the Jericho Army and Nick Torres who will be his partner next week in the fatal four way tag team match. The Jericho Army losing again, but they keep trying and their in the match next week to earn a shot at the Tag Titles. Next up though we got Derek Helms facing perhaps his literally biggest challenger yet, the Icon Champ in a non title match.

"I'm Not A Human Being" hits the speakers and the crowd comes to their feet cheering on the Hardcore Daredevil as he makes his way down the ring slapping hands with a few fans at ringside while Sara makes the introduction.

The following match I set for one fall! Making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing two hundred two pounds, The Hardcore Daredevil.......Derek Helms!

He slides under the bottom rope and stands in the middle of the ring soaking in the applause. We hear "Rest In Pieces" hit the pa and The Resurrector comes calmly walking to the ring. He just stands on the stage staring at the cheering crowd for a few seconds, then walks down the ramp as Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at three hundred thirty five pounds., he is the SEF Icon Champion and one half of the SEF World Tag Team Champions........The Resurrector!

He flashes the wolfpac sign, then he gets on the apron and steps in the ring, moves to the ropes and thrusts his fist in the air. The Resurrector looks around the arena at the crowd going nuts for him and just sort of sneers and smirks while leaning in a corner. He removes his coat tossing it to ringside, then unsnaps the belt raising it high and hands it to Sara. The bell rings and The Resurrector just eyes Derek who cautiously moves in for a lock up. They engage in an old collar and elbow tie up with Derek quickly trying to back the big man up, but gets tosses on to his ass and The Resurrector just smirks. Derek hopping up moves in again, but switches behind the big man in a waistlock trying to take him back with a german suplex, but eats an elbow to the side of his head. The Resurrector turning fires off a couple hard lefts, then a right uppercut to the jaw. Derek staggers around and The Resurrector runs with a clothesline to the back of his head sending the hardcore Daredevil to the mat. The Resurrector running to the ropes springs off into a leg drop across the back of his neck, then locks in a triangle choke on him and Derek goes nuts. He thrashes alla round trying to fold the big man up into a pin, ONE.......kickout and Derek is slammed to the mat still locked in the hold. He keeps fighting and kicking his legs getting on his feet and tries rolling over The Resurrector getting close to the ropes at least. The big man holding on tight with his legs and Derek pulling himself over enough to hook the bottom rope with his left foot. The ref to a four count and the big man let's go rolling away. He gets to his feet as Derek kneels up holding his throat, but suddenly leaps up into a desperation spinning kick catching The Resurrector in the chest. The big man staggers and Derek leaps up with another catching him in the head and sending The Resurrector to the match. Derek rolls out to the apron and leaps up to the top rope springing off into Downfall on top of the big man, then hooks a leg for the pin, ONE..............................TWO..........kickout! Derek pulls up him up turning The Resurrector into a neck breaker and drops him with it. Derek gets back to his feet and heads up the turnbuckles flipping off into a moonsault, but The Resurrector driving his knees into Derek's ribs sends the Hardcore Daredevil rolling away clutching his ribs. The Resurrector getting to his feet charges over as Derek stands and nails Impaled to his chest stumbles to the ropes and looks up with a sneer as the crowd cheers. The big man pulls Derek up in a wristlock to Walk The Line and crashes down across his back with a clubbing blow sending the Daredevil to the mat again. The Resurrector motioning a cut throat pulls Derek up over his shoulder, but he slips down and latching on with a waistlock and with all he has executes a german suplex and tries bridging for a pin, but his shoulders are down too, ONE.................................TWO......................kickout and the big man rolls to his stomach. Derek rolling up to his knees and The Resurrector gets up in a corner, then Derek bolts up leaping into a splash. The Resurrector ducking out lets the Daredevil smash into the turnbuckles, then lifts him up to drop Derek in Snake Eyes on the turnbuckles and bounces around for the Gangsta Kick. The Resurrector pulling Derek up for the Resurrection again, but he slips out again and tries for a Russian leg sweep. The Resurrector stopping with an elbow to the head and whips Derek to the ropes looking for Impaled again. Derek ducks and spins up and around knocking the big man down with a hard spinning heel kick to the head. Derek falling down and Ashley Pearson running out now slides in the ring redy to leap at Derek who gets up stopping her. They lock eyes and Derek looks at her strangely asking.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?

She backs off acting afraid luring Derek over while The Resurrector rises to his feet. Derek turns and kicks The Resurrector in the midsection, then tries for the Concussion. The ref keeping Ashley back misses a low blow from The Resurrector who then back drops Derek over to the mat. Ashley shoves Smokey away running at The Resurrector with a kick to his head, then tries to nail him with a ddt. The big man just lifts her up and tosses Ashley to her feet, then runs nailing Impaled putting her down as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by disqualification............The Resurrector!

"Rest In Pieces" plays and the big man turns into a spear from Derek who heads up the turnbuckles nailing a moonsault on him, then pulls The Resurrector up hitting the Concussion on him. Derek rolls out hurting as the crowd is booing him a bit over that, but still some cheers and "I'm Not A Human Being" plays. Derek slaps a few hands heading to the back as Ashley rolls out and Nick Miller says.

Hell of a match up until Ashley ruined it and Derek held his own and even left The Resurrector laying after nailing Concussion on him. Could be another match brewing between them after this altercation, but coming up next is the return of Matt Matlock to an SEF ring when he faces Chris Rogers!

But to the back we go via the tron where Nick Torres sits on a bench in his locker room with a medic checking out his right knee. Greg Boone comes in asking.

Excuse me Nick, ya ok to ask a few questions?

Torres shrugging just motions him to ask, so he does.

Ya lost tonight, but it is your partner for next weeks fatal four way tag match where ya guys have a chance to earn a Tag Title shot, so ya think Jason is good enough that you two can pull this off?

Torres just calmly says.

The kid is pretty good and obviously he's a winner tonight and I'm all for being a Tag Champ again, but I may not be there next week!

A bit of a sneer as he says that and Greg asking.

We all saw you limping after hitting that big boot, any ideas what it is yet?

Torres smirking just says.

Nah man, just kinks from the rumble, after all, I outlasted seven men in that hell and whether or not I am there next week to go for the Tag Titles or I gotta sit out a bit to make it to Wrestle X, it don't matter cause come April eighth your looking at the new World Champion of SEF, bank on it bitch!

A smug smirk now and Greg asking.

Well no doubt you and Jason would make a great team, the arrogant assholes for sure, but IX and The Franchise will most likely be gunning for that gold, how ya feel about facing Mack and Xanthus or Reynolds and Nykky Delight?

Torres still smirking just says.

I'll whip Mack's ass again just like Xanthus or Ricky. And Nykki better be ready for a nice spanking, but take a hike now Greg, I gotta get this wrapped up and go speak to Shady!

Greg nodding backs out of the room and back to ringside we go where Chris comes jumping through the curtain as "Written In The Stars" plays and he jumps around loosening his legs. He walks down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred fourteen pounds........Chris Rogers!

Chris comes sliding into the ring now and jumps up to the second turnbuckle lifting both arms up high clenching his fists and smiling. He hops down ready for action, leaning in the corner. "You Know My Name" is heard over the P.A. as Matt Matlock steps out from the curtain, getting booed. He stops midway down the ramp as pyro goes off down the sides of the ramp and Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring, from Cape Breton Island, Canada and weighing two hundred seventy pounds, he is the SEF Franchise Champion....Matt Matlock!

Matt then makes his way into the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and heading for the far turnbuckle. He stands on the turnbuckle and extends his arms as pyro shoots off HBK style in the ring. He lowers his arms as the pyro stops, and then gets off the turnbuckle, now preparing for the match. The bell rings and the two men move into a lock up struggling for position. Matt forcing Chris to a corner steps back for a clean break, oddly enough, then Chris steps out slapping Matt and gets brought down in an armbar Fujiwara style. Chris punche sthe mat and crawls for the ropes grabbing a hold. Matt breaking on four just stand smirking arrogantly as Chris gets to his feet. The two come together and Matt slapping Chris now, then kicks him in the midsection and looks for the orange Crush Bomb. Chris dropping a knee to Matt's head slips down behind him and leaps up with a dropkick sending Matt down. Chris gets up running top the ropes and springs back into a baseball style dropkick to his head. Chris gets up yanking Matt up and whips him to the ropes nailing a roundhouse kick to the head, then heads out to the apron. Chris leaps to the top rope springing off for Air Splash, but gets knees to his ribs rolling away in pain. Matt gets up in a corner and runs out with a hard kick to Chris' head take a page from his playbook, then yanks him up delivering the original Matlock Go Round. Matt heads to the top rope flying off with a head butt to Chris and hurts himself a bit. Matt getting up stomps at Chris, then grabs his legs kicking at Chris' knees before tying him up in the Matt-Lock. Chris screams in pain and the crowd into this quite a bit while Matt keeps holding out for a submission. Chris crawling for the ropes gets close enough to break the hold and Matt letting go drops an elbow to Chris' back. He pops up dropping another, then pulls Chris up lifting him for Animal Instincts. Chris slips down nailing a neck breaker, rolls out to the apron and gets to his feet. He catches his breath and leaps up for the Air Splash again and this time eats the canvas after Matt rolls out of the way. Chris on his knees holding his ribs and Matt gets up kicking him in the head, then yanks Chris up deliver Animal Instincts and drops down hooking a leg for the pin, ONE..............................TWO.............................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd mostly booing as Matt stands up smirking and Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by pinfall............Matt Matlock!

"You Know My Name" plays and he gets the Franchise Title heading to the back as Nick Miller says.

Matlock returns to SEF with a victory and Chris Rogers taking yet another loss. The kid keeps trying though and Matlock still carrying the Franchise Title and was even announced as the champion. Wonder if he'll defend it-, whoa, I got word we got a brawl going in the back!

And via the tron we see The Resurrector down on his knees getting a chair to the back from Shane Jericho as Cody kicks him in the ribs, then yanks him with Billy Gibson. The Resurrector grips them both around the throat, but Shane with the chair to the back again and again and again and now Billy and Cody nail a double sto to the floor. They all stand up around grinning, then take over when security comes down the hall bringing us back to ringside where Nick Miller says.

The Jericho Army finally getting a shot in on The Resurrector who may face them again and may need a partner, but will he have one is the question!? Up next though we got the main event, a big six person tag match pitting The Franchise against IX!

"I Made It" plays over the pa and here comes the Franchise to the ring with Reynolds between Tina and Nykki. The crowd booing as the trio heads down the ramp arrogantly primping themselves while Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is a six person tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first at a combined weight of four hundred eighty nine pounds, they are The Franchise.........Rick Reynolds, Nykki Delight, and the SEF International Champion....Tina!

Rick hopping to the apron as Nykki heads up the steps and Tina follows her into the ring. They head up opposite turnbuckles with Tina raising the title high while Rick just dances around the ring arrogantly doing some mockery crotch chops. "Soldiers" by Otherwise come over the pa now and on the tron a video of old riots in the streets of america is shown from over the years, images of the dirt poor oppressed by the rich, the poor working hard to make their own way cause no one cares about them and then an I and a X are sprayed over as the images turn to moments and matches involving various IX members. The crowd cheering louder now that Xanthus comes out jumping around grabbing his nuts followed by the World Champ Corez with the title held high in his right hand. Mack strutting out with Julie on his arm in jeans an IX baby tee, stiletto heels on her feet. The four head down the ramp to a huge reaction as Sara tries to make the announcement.

And now making their way to the ring accompanied by Julie, they weigh in together at six hundred forty nine pounds and they are Impact X...........Mack, Xanthus, and the SEF World Heavyweight Champion......Corez!

Xanthus come sliding into the ring first and pop sup running to the turnbuckles while Corez rolls in and Mack hops to the apron now dancing around. Julie staying at ringside and Mack steps in circling around into his muscle pose, then pops up in a crotch chop doing a few more with his comrades. The crowd going insane for IX and The Franchise all on the floor watching on with Fate patting Rick on his back. IX soon backs off to their corner, Mack letting X and Corez choose who starts. Xanthus is up and Tina comes in to start things off and the bell sounds. The two move into a lock up struggling, but Xanthus with a side headlock gets shoved to the ropes and springs back leaping over Tina who drops to the mat. Xanthus springs off the other side ducking Tina who leapfrogs and drops ready for roundhouse, but Xanthus turning after ducking her catches Tina with an sto and looks for T & A move. Tina scrambling to the ropes and the crowd cheering loud as Xanthus hops up smirking. Tina pulling herself up moves in for another lock up, but quickly kicks X in the midsection and delivers a few elbows to the jaw. She whips him to the ropes and leaps up for a thesz press and gets dropped back on the top rope. Tina staggering off and Xanthus drops her with a clothesline. He runs to the ropes springing back into a quick leg drop, leaps up stomping on her forehead. X lifts Tina up into a snap suplex, then head sup the turnbuckles flying back quick with a moonsault, but not quick enough as Tina drives her knees into his ribs. X rolls away in pain as Tina rolls to her corner making a tag. Rick coming in with a kick to X's ribs, then yanks him up for The Plunge, but Xanthus dropping down behind him drops Rick with a reverse ddt. Xanthus leaps to his corner making the tag and Corez runs in slamming a knee into Rick's head, then drives his elbow to his a couple times. Corez pulls Rick up whipping him to a corner and runs in smashing him with a clothesline, then pulls him out into a side belly to belly suplex. Corez applying an armbar on Rick kneels over him, but Rick getting to his feet backs Corez to the ropes causing them to break on the refs four count. Rick with a cheap kick to Corez's knee, then whips him across the ring and looks to meet him with a spear. Corez stopping kicks Rick in the head snapping him up, then kicks him in the midsection and nails the Insanity Driver and turns him over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.............................TWO.............Nykki with a kick to Corez's head breaking the fall and Xanthus leaps to the top rope springing off with a clothesline taking her down. Tina coming in and drops Corez with roundhouse kick to the head, but Mack flying in nails Tina with Smoked, gets up and Rick hits him with the super kick to the back of Mack's head sending him down. Xanthus grabs Rick for the Ghetto Busta, but gets pulled around and down for the Delightful Dark Drop. Xanthus dodging it rips Nykki up hitting the Asshole Cutta and gets up to take The Plunge from Rick who pulls Corez up looking for a german suplex. Corez with elbows to the head turns grabbing him in a facelock for The Corez Effect, no, Rick twists out and looks for a super kick. Corez ducking it and Rick quickly hit's a super kick to the back of his head, then hits the german suplex for SIN bridging into a pin, ONE......................TWO......................THREE! The bell sounds and the crowd boos as Tina helps Nykki out. Rick diving out and heading to the back with them and Fate while Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match, The Franchise.........Rick Reynolds, Nykki Delight, and Tina!

"I Made It" plays over the pa as Mack is on the ropes holding the back of his head turns helping Xanthus and Corez while Julie comes in and then Mack calls for a mic getting it and looks to Rick on stage saying.

Me and you at Wrestle X in a DOGG Fight and the Loser Leaves SEF forever!

Rick sneering just yells.

YOUR ON!

Mack tossing the mic down and does a crotch chop yelling...

KISS THIS!

Then he throws an arm around Xanthus who does a few crotch chops while Corez raises his World Title high and "Soldiers' plays over the pa while Nick Miller wraps up the show.

A hell of a main event here folks and The Franchise getting the win after some quick action leading to Rick Reynolds pinning the World Champion! But afterwards Mack throwing a huge challenge down and Rick accepts, so at Wrestle X they will face off in a DOGG Fight where we will see a clear cut winner! Anyways, that's all for tonight, so we'll see ya next week. Wait! I just got word that next week we will see Corez defend his World Title in a hardcore match in the main event, but his opponent will be named that night in an earlier match between Rick Reynolds and Matt Matlock! A huge opportunity for both men, but they have to go through each other and Corez in one night. Can it be done or will Corez continue on his road to Wrestle X?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF