sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 177 {1/12/15}

Started by sopshowtime69, January 10, 2015, 12:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on January 12th, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEF:WUN OFFICE
All inquiries about WAR need to be directed to any member of the Board of Directors in the SEF Office which can be found by clicking the above link.

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI

Theme Music
"Another Way To Die" by Disturbed

Opening Contest
Hardcore Singles Match

SEF Total Hardcore Chaos Championship
Bill Roberts v. Ruemash(c)

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match

Winner Receives A Shot @ The Sacrifice Title on Sacrifice 56
Velzian v. Jake Voss v. Strife

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Match

The Mack w/Elizabeth Marret v. Rapid v. Johnny X v. Rick Reynolds w/Frank Hussar

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

"WELCOME TO WAR!!!"

Shouts the COO and Director of SEF as he stands on the stage in a grey suit with a black tie and white undershirt and of course the Detroit ballcap covering the blading scalp. Frankie clutching his cellphone and a microphone and just looks out over the sold out crowd in Grand Rapids with a satisfied smirk.

"Thank you all for coming and enjoy the fucking show."

And with that he turns to leave the stage exiting through the black curtain to the back, then Another Way To Die by Disturbed jams over the pa pumping these fans up even more. At ringside the voice of SEF is picked up thanks to our tech staff in the back.

"Yes indeed folks, welcome to WAR and it is I, Nick Miller, here to enjoy what is looking to be a big moment for us all, hell, even Michael Mazzarone next to me could benefit from this, maybe!?"

Mazz says.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up Miller and stick to the show cause SEF is going to do one thing, fail, watch and see!"

Nick laughs a little and says.

"Failure is for those who give up and from the looks of this place, of SEFWUN, things are picking up and tonight its a fatal four way with four of the top names in this business clashing for one thing, bragging rights. Who is the better man will be asked tonight when The Mack meets rival Rapid, old friend Johnny X, and former student Rick Reynolds."

Mazz chimes in.

"Best ever? Not a chance, so these three boys better get rid of Mack first, then settle it out to see who moves up. Rick Reynolds all the way!"

Nick says.

"The Scorpion, he has it out for Mack, always has ever since Mack came back in in two thousand twelve to end that ruse Viper ran as Marijuana Mack. I think Rick feels conned the hardest by Viper and is taking it out on Mack for not being here. Rick has had other reasons to feel bitter about damn near everyone over the years because he feels he is better and no doubt he is good. But tonight he faces The Mack and worse, Rapid and Johnny X, three men who were founding members in creating the backbone of SEF you may say cause I am saying it!!!"

Mazz says.

"So what?"

Nick says.

"Yea Michael, so what else are we gonna see from these top level performers in one of the biggest matches in the making? More than we ever saw in that fan club you ran, oh see something or other!? So what about the rest of this card tonight cause Jake Voss and Strife keep their bit of a rivalry going from the last two Sacrifice shows and Velzian is dancing with them here on WAR making it a triple threat match. Velzian and Strife with a rivalry dating back before SEF in a place called XCW, a company that merged with us actually, so it'll be interesting to see how this one plays out."

Mazz says.

"Could be-"

Nick cuts him off after catching his breath to say.

"But coming up first we got the THC Title on the line and new found respect between longtime enemies Bill Roberts and Ruemash. Both want to win as always, but something special is in the air tonight and we may see a match for the ages between these veterans of SEF!?!"

Opening Contest
Hardcore Singles Match
SEF Total Hardcore Chaos Championship
Bill Roberts v. Ruemash(c)

Bill circling around his bigger adversary with caution and decides to try a lock up letting Ruemash take him to a corner. The smaller Roberts ducking out to trip Ruemash facefirst into the turnbuckles, then leaps up with a dropkick to his back and school boys him into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Bill up on his feet as Ruemash rolls up to a charge looking for an axe handle smash, but gets a jumping calf kick to the jaw. The Roberts springing off the ropes into a low dropkick to the head of Ruemash, then moves into an armbar trying to wear down the big man. Bill moving to the legs trying to keep the big man down with elbow drops and grapevines, but Ruemash fighting through to stay in the match. He drags himself out of the ring and Bill gets up to run the ropes flying over with a senton bomb over the top rope to crash on Ruemash to the floor. Bill getting up first and climbs to the ring apron backing up against the ringpost leaning there until Ruemash gets up, then the Roberts runs off into a dropkick planting both feet to his opponents chest. Ruemash tumbling over to his stomach as Bill rolls up on his knees a bit winded, but forces himself up to slide in the ring. Bill wasting no time to head up to the top rope and watch Ruemash stand calculating with precision before flying off with a corkscrew shooting star press crashing the steel city warrior to the floor again. Both men laying on the floor a few seconds before Bill climbs to his feet on the ring apron, then pushes himself off with a kick to Ruemash's head before yanking the bigger man up to throw him in the ring. Bill pulling a table out from under the ring to slide it in under the bottom rope, then grabs a Singapore cane and steel chain sliding in with both in hand. Ruemash getting up and Bill keeps the cane in his hand and he stands to swing it cracking the steel city warrior in his head, then pulls him down in a facelock for a ddt spiking the big man on his head. Bill into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! He slaps the mat and gets up kicking Ruemash in his head, then picks up the table setting it up near a corner. Bill kicking Ruemash in his head again before picking him up for a scoop slam tossing him on the table, then drives elbows to his head. The challenger heading around the table to go up the ropes to the top turnbuckle standing up, but Ruemash rolling off the table to shake the ropes. Bill falling and catches himself with his hands a little, but Ruemash with hammer like punches to his head and then he climbs up the turnbuckles dragging Roberts up and over with a superplex, however, Bill is able to flip through, so he lands on his feet stumbling away. Ruemash crashes through the table meanwhile and lays out of it for a few seconds on his back, so Bill dives over making the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Bill jumps up kicking the broken table away clearing a spot to kick Ruemash around into a better position allowing Roberts to head up to the top rope and soar off for the Heartbreak Heaven. Ruemash with knees up into Bill's midsection sends the challenger springing up and rolling away clutching his body in pain. Bill trying to stay up in a stagger while Ruemash pulls himself up a bit dazed, but looks for the Roque Kick when Hardcore Haz comes running down with his own Singapore cane prompting Nick Miller to say.

"Looks like Hardcore Haz wants to win the THC Title and legally he can."

Haz coming in the ring swinging at Ruemash who ducks under to spring off the ropes into the Rogue Kick flooring the Hardcore one to the mat. Bill catching Ruemash with the Whack Off and a standing shooting star press, then he goes to the top rope, but Josh Diabolical comes running out. Just as Josh gets to ringside we see Bill leap off with a flying headscissors twisting the Diabolical one around to the floor against a guard rail. Bill gets up to run into a leap diving down into a dropkick to Josh's head, then the Roberts gets up rolling in the ring to hop up flying at Ruemash for a forearm smash. Ruemash ducking to turn around with hard forearms to the back of Bill, then grabs him in a full nelson lifting the challenger up into a dragon suplex releasing Roberts to bounce over on to his stomach. Ruemash getting up to lift Bill up into a powerbomb running to a corner where he sends the challenger for a taste of R & R, then the champ into the pin to end this match.

Winner and still SEF Total Hardcore Chaos Champ: Ruemash @ 16 Minutes 51 Seconds

On Through The Night by Def Leppard plays over the pa as Ruemash gets to his feet and is awarded his THC Title while Nick Miller says.

"Ruemash escaped with the gold even after Hardcore Haz and Josh Diabolical tried to take the title since the rules of all THC Title matches state that anyone may get involved anytime they want to try and win the title. Crazy times ahead folks and Ruemash appears ready for all comers, but he isn't the only one. Tonight's main event has four men who have always been ready which is why when they all four clash like this, its a huge deal. But coming up next we are going to see the return of a rivalry between Velzian and Strife perhaps when they clash with Jake Voss, a man who has developed a rivalry with the nomad warrior as of late on Sacrifice. All three of these men tonight have a chance to earn a shot at the Sacrifice Title in eight nights on the next edition of Sacrifice, so stakes are high for them."

Mazz chiming in.

"And now we see who wants it more and maybe one day they will measure up to my superior talent forcing me into the ring, so everyone can bear witness to a real superstar!"

Nick says.

"Ok....so anyways, we have Strife standing by now with Greg Boone backstage and since the shit is getting deep out here with Michael spewing a mountain of it, let's hear from the nomad warrior."

And in the back we do indeed see Strife dressed for battle with Greg Boone next to him eager for a story, so he gets things started.

"Well Strife, this is a big match for you in more than one way cause not only can it lead to a title shot, but you get to face two men you have had problems with, one more recent and one long ago in a place far away. This seems like your kind of match, so you got to be stoked I can only imagine, a big opportunity for you, so basically, your thoughts are all we need!?!"

Strife with a slight smile knowing full well what lies ahead of him.

"Velzian and I go a long way back indeed, we battled in XCW, we battled right here in SEF, we waged war, and tonight we do it again. Now Jake Voss and I, were just getting to know each other and well I know I don't really like the guy, I may have to respect him for he is a man who can win at any cost to his physical being, or mental. He'll do anything, and I know Velzian will do just the same, so I suppose we will have to employ the unspoken rules of a triple threat match which allow for a more hardcore environment. I suppose Velzian and Jake Voss will..."

Strife trails off when Velzian steps into view standing mere inches from the nomad warrior's face and they stare down for a few seconds. Greg Boone tries to get between them and asks.

"Velzian, you got something to say about this man, Strife, you are facing next in a triple threat match also involving Jake Voss?"

Velzian backs off a bit when Strife stays grounded and decides to answer Greg with a bit of a playful smirk.

"Truth be told, I could care less about either one of these cheap thrills cause in the end, the leader of the V-5 is all that matters when I am raising the Sacrifice Championship above my head."

Then suddenly Velzian slams Strife in the chest with both hands sending him backwards to the floor and the man from the fifth dimension walks away leaving the nomad warrior to just sit up laughing to himself like he knows something we don't about Velzian.

Before we take you back to ringside we find Rick Reynolds elsewhere in the backstage area, somewhere around the dressing rooms and from a room emerges a figure cloaked in a black hoody so large their face is completely masked. Rick nodding to the figure like they have a understanding and pass by each other going about their business like nothing happened, Rick slightly taller than whoever was under the hood.

So we go back to ringside cause we know the triple threat is up now.

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match
Winner Receives A Shot @ The Sacrifice Title on Sacrifice 56
Velzian v. Jake Voss v. Strife

Strife enters the ring last and makes a beeline for Velzian who jumps from the ring giving a bit of a chase around it, so Jake just rolls out to cut Velzian off with a clothesline. Jake keeps it going to try and drop Strife, but the nomad warrior ducking to leap up with a stomp on Velzian's back. Strife turns to dive at Jake with a spear taking him down and hammers away with punches on the defiant god. Velzian crawling away from the action and reaches under the ring searching for something to use, to aid him. Strife up to kick Velzian in his back, then drops a elbow to his spine and tries locking on the Warrior's Requiem. Velzian getting his hand out from under the ring pulling a cheese grater he slams to Strife's head a few times before the nomad warrior rolls away. Jake crawling around the ring to get up and go for a steel chair it seems while Velzian stumbles up to drop over Strife slamming the cheese grater to his head and begins to grate the nomad warrior's forehead trickling blood out. Velzian gets up yanking Strife into the ring, but holds on to him in a facelock while keeping the nomad warrior's legs in the ring and falls back with a ddt to the floor. Jake comes around the ring with a chair he bounces off Velzian's head, then drives it into Strife's midsection a few times before slamming it over the nomad warrior's head keeping him out. The defiant god yanking Velzian up and into the ring, then slides in to drop a knee into the leader of the V-5's head. Jake pulling Velzian up into a suplex and floats over into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jake clamping a sleeper hold on Velzian and tries to get a leg scissors around the man from the fifth dimension, but Velzian rolling around and fighting up to his feet instead. Velzian with elbows to Jake's ribs and shoves him to the ropes readying to meet the defiant god with a shoulderblock. Jake with the same idea staggering Velzian backwards, but neither man goes down and they begin swinging with wild rights and lefts. Velzian with a knee to Jake's midsection and takes him to a corner to bury a shoulder to his gut, then lifts the defiant god to the top turnbuckle. Jake kicking Velzian away and dives off to drop a hammer on his opponent, but gets caught in a bearhug. Strife comes in the ring with the steel chair and slams Velzian across his back letting Jake drop to his feet and the nomad warrior cracks the defiant god over his head. Jake drops to the mat as Strife swings for Velzian's head rocking him into the ropes and springing back, so the nomad warrior spins him up into the Agony Crush and makes the pin to end the match.

Winner: Strife @ 13 Minutes 49 Seconds

Minerva by the Deftones plays over the pa while Strife rolls from the ring with his arm raised and stares in the ring at Jake Voss who sits up seething over the loss. Strife backing up the ramp as Nick Miller says.

"Strife with a shot at the Sacrifice Title and what a cutthroat match that appeared to be. Jake Voss and Velzian doing some damage with almost some other agenda to destroying Strife, but the nomad warrior pulled out a win."

Mazzarone chiming in.

"He used a freaking chair, what a lowdown, dirty, piece of trash cheater! Jake or Velzian should have won this, maybe Velzian, Jake was about to tap to the bearhug!!!"

Nick says.

"Everything was legal, it was triple threat rules, but more important, we got Johnny X standing by with a few words before the big main event next involving him, Rapid, Rick Reynolds, and The Mack in a fatal four way which has similar rules."

And into the back we go with Johnny X in front of a WAR backdrop with his ring gear on and a face of determination.

"When I returned here last year it was a strange feeling cause I felt needed by SEF as they asked for me and without hesitation, I said yes. I agreed to return here to the place that literally made me a star. I went from some jobber, no name, hell, I think switched names a couple times before settling on Triple X!?! But a month or two later Johnny X was born and the rest as they say is history. I rose up to the top capturing title after title and soon captured the World Title, but then my ego got the best of me and I threw it all away. However, SEF took me back mere months later, but my drive had been lost and I faded away, drifted around, lost interest in wrestling to be honest. But I answered the call and came back to get my payback because Johnny X deserves to go out on a high. We got The Mack, my god man, I hate to say it, but you are a legend, you never stop. Don't get me wrong, Mack, you are an asshole and so much more and I would tell you, hell, I'll do it during our match, to your face. But as big a dick as you are to the world, you and I got a special respect I think, you are like a mentor to me and that makes tonight a must win for me. I blew it twelve years ago in the Triple Threat DOGG Fight, so time to avenge my own mistake. Rapid and I, we both know what this is about and neither have to say a word about it to each other when run together in the Impact Facta. Now this Rick Reynolds, he's a cat of a different color and maybe a little like his teacher Mack, except he doesn't quite fit his ego as well. Its gonna be wild and crazy with all four of us cause you all know we all want be the best, the number one stunna, or is it star, whatever man, I got a main event of epic proportions to go survive and maybe, just maybe Johnny X will be on top again!?!"

And a quick fade to black before we head into the headliner of the night and Nick Miller says.

"Johnny X a bit emotional and looking forward to this huge match, so fuck it, let's get to the action boys and girls."

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Match
The Mack w/Elizabeth Marret v. Rapid v. Johnny X v. Rick Reynolds w/Frank Hussar

Mack hopping off the turnbuckles as the bell sounds and skips under a clothesline from Rapid to leapfrog Johnny X who tackles Rick to the mat. Johnny throwing haymakers, elbows, whatever he can to take the wind out of The Scorpion. Mack stinging Rapid with knife edge chops to his chest backing the assassin into a corner. The Mack nailing a few kicks to the midsection and leaps into a spinning back kick, but Rapid countering with a slam to the mat in almost a twisted powerbomb. Johnny with Rick up on the ropes and whips him across to look for the X-cution already, but eats a kick to the head snapping him backwards in a stagger. Rapid with an armbar clamped on Mack and kneeling over The Showsteala while Rick runs into Johnny with a kick to the midsection and hooks him up and over with a suplex. Rick sitting up to nail a few punches into the side of his head, then drags Johnny up in a side headlock running for a bulldog. Johnny shoves Rick to a corner and charges, but gets elbowed in his jaw. Rick pulling Johnny in to smash his face on the turnbuckle, then beats him into the corner as Mack fights out of the armbar to back Rapid into the ropes, then shoves him off and across the ring. Mack springing off for a flying roundhouse kick, but Rapid ducks and springs off the ropes with a knee to Mack's head. Rick has Johnny sitting in a corner and keeps punching him down, then drives a knee to his head. Rapid pulling Mack up for the RX Explosion, but gets a superkick to the back of his head and Rick into a german suplex to deliver SIN into the pin,

ONE

TWO

Mack dives on Rick with punches breaking up the fall. Rapid rolls over a bit limp as Mack gets up to stomp on Rick with snapping kicks, then pulls up The Scorpion nailing him with knife edge chops to the chest. Johnny X comes charging and Mack dodging to let Rick get hit with the X-cution, then The Showsteala runs into Johnny with a low dropkick to his midsection rolling him across the ring. Mack getting up to move in on Johnny with kicks to his midsection, then stomps arrogantly on his forehead spinning off to let out a loud.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO"

And the crowd shouting out the same as Mack heads up top to fly off with X to Johnny's chest, then The Showsteala hops up stomping around to look for Da Shows Ova it may seem, but eyes everyone down like anyone could be it as Rapid is stirring, but so is Rick. Johnny getting to his feet first, but Rapid shoots up to cut him in half with the Exterminator which brings Mack over with a knee driving into the assassin's head. Mack pulling Rapid up for the Mack Attack and nails it, but Rick diving into Mack's back with a knee and pulls up The Showsteala into a reverse ddt and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Johnny getting up as Rick gets up to stomp on Mack, but turns to the X with a kick to his head trying to stop him. Rick helping Johnny up to kick him into a corner and whips him out to the opposite corner facefirst looking for a superkick. Johnny ducks out to kick Rick in his midsection, hook him in a facelock and nail a ddt. Mack coming off the top rope in a springboard rolling senton bomb hitting both Johnny and Rick and rolls through to his feet. Johnny getting up holding his head and charges Mack ducking Da Shows Ova and bringing The Showsteala into position for Rapid who grabs Mack in a waistlock to execute a german suplex. Mack flipping through to land where he can leap backwards to the turnbuckles and quickly hops to the top leaping off into a missile like dropkick landing on his own back while putting Rapid on his. The Mack kipping up and gets hit with X-cution from Johnny who goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

Rick with an axe handle smash to Johnny's head breaks up the fall. The Scorpion pulling Johnny up looking for The Plunge, but gets countered into a lifting ddt driving Rick into the mat hard and goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

Rapid tackles Johnny breaking up the fall. At ringside appears a figure cloaked in a black hoody as we saw earlier with Rick Reynolds and this time we see a pair of tight blue jeans and white sneakers of the person who nods to Frank Hussar and leads him into the ring. The figure dropping their hood to reveal that familiar golden hair of Taylor Andrews otherwise known as Tina and the Golden Gal getting a huge gasp at her presence. Taylor wasting no time in running into a dropkick that rocks Rapid to the mat, then she gets up into a roundhouse kick to the side of Johnny's head as Frank cuts Mack off into a corner with the Prime Cut. Elizabeth Marret into the ring to spear Taylor and throw some punches while Frank hoists up Rapid in a press tossing the assassin out of the ring. Rick with a superkick to Johnny's head and follows up with a german suplex for SIN into the pin, but Taylor fighting free of Elizabeth to break that up with a baseball slide dropkick. Taylor pops up to duck past Elizabeth and fly into a roundhouse kick taking Frank down. Rick shoving Elizabeth out of his way to go for Taylor and gets yanked around to get hit with Fall of a Kingdom. Taylor catching Elizabeth with a superkick after she disposes of Rick, then the Golden Gal running into Frank with a knee to his head and gets up looking around at everyone down. Rapid getting up on the outside, but Taylor flies out in a suicide dive knocking him down, then she grabs the SEF and SEFWUN World Titles that Mack and Marret brought out since they are the champs. Taylor getting in the ring and Smokey tries taking them and she shoves the referee clocking him to the mat with the SEF Title belt. She picks up the SEFWUN Title belt and holds both high for all to see who is back and what the Golden Gal is targeting and that wraps up the return of WAR for one night only, goodnight.

Draw @ 23 Minutes 19 Seconds

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF