sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

My time to shine!

Started by midnight, November 09, 2011, 10:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

The sound of someone hitting the bong can be heard as the camera fades in to show Bethany and the Insane Clown Posse, her best friends, on a tour bus smoking some bud through the bong that was in front of them. Bethany was wearing her usual outfit and her dreads were green and black. She leaned down sucked in some smoke and then leaned back into the couch, blowing out smoke from her lips. She looks over and sees a camera on her and smiles. She then tries to offer the cameraman some and he shakes the camera left to right, signalling an answer of no. Bethany speaks as ICP seems to be sorta arguing who's turn is it.

"YO..Wha crackin' homies? This be the Psychopathic Bytch coming to you live from my homies tour bus. Seems I got thrown into the mix of the over the top battle royale for to go after Stacy and her title. For real tho...that bitch 'bout to see why they call me the straight up Psychopathic Bytch. But seein' as that vampire wanna be group Soulless Empire is gunnin' for the title I want, I guess I gonna have to straight up bust these fools in the grill. As for Rogers,Weigel...these fools ain't nothing but punk ass bitches. For real I hear they be buttfuckin' each other all night long up in the roofside of the arena. These pussy boys ain't got shit on me. As for Shady, yo little man..I got some weed over here..come party with us and let us show you a good time. Your too good to be all alone without smokin' some real green. Let ole' Bethany cure you of what ale you. HAHA."

"Yo B...tell J to pass that shit back to me..it's ma turn."

"Shags man..come on naw. for real..chill  we all get our turn..just lay back and just relax."

Violent J passes over the bong and he starts rapping.

"To all you punk bitch ass pussy whipped fags
Quit fuckin judging or you'll end up in body bags
Maybe my shits wack, maybe it's dope
But who the fuck made you the fuckin rap pope?
Maybe my tastes and clothing style are stale
Maybe I'm not shit because I didn't spend my whole life in jail
Who the fuck asked you? Who the fuck are you?
Step the fuck back before I choke that neck til your blue
I'm sick of you dumb fucks judgin my shit
I don't give a fuck what you say, bitch I'll never quit
I'mma keep keepin on, won't stop when the beat drops
Livin life the way I want, man fuck the cops
So go drink bleach, eat shit and play in the street
If your still alive, brother I'm always packin heat
To any of you who got a problem with my shit
This message is for you comin from the dirty mitt"

They all start laughing as Bethany flips off the camera. The camera fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF