sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Why Should I?

Started by midnight, November 19, 2011, 02:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

So Stacy keeps talking shit to Bethany, knowing that Bethany doesn't care what she think of her. Stacy goes on and on about Bethany being a skank and provoking her and yet Bethany decided to not waste her breath on verbally bashing little miss Stacy. And yet is it a wise choice on Bethany's part to just not verbally thrash her, afterall Stacy's constant diarreha of a mouth is done nothing but bash her to no end and say things that Stacy has no clue what she is talking about. Maybe Bethany should speak her mind and finally put this bitch on blast.

Bethany was by herself, sitting on a large rock overlooking the waters and just thinking to herself. Her mind raced and so much within her seemed to run over and over in her mind. Bethany had always been strong even back when she was first homeless on the streets, fighting for survival and trying to stay alive was the hard part of her being. Bethany had no real family as most of them died out or just went their own way. The only family that she knew she could count on was the juggalo family, namely her juggalo brothers Shaggy and Violent J. They was there through most of her life and had even took her in when she was cold and hungry. Bethany never wanted pity and refused to let anyone stand in her way of her dreams, no matter how ridiculous they may have been. Bethany just wanted to make money and finally not have to suffer anymore with not having what she wanted in life. Bethany noticed the camera and smirked a bit. She knew what the camera was there for and motioned for it to come closer. She  fixed her dreaded hair that was green and black mixed and then began to speak to the camera.

"All my life since I can remember, I have had to fight for everything to make it to the top in this world. I have been picked on, bullied, shot at, almost stabbed and even robbed. Yet I sit here and have some poor excuse of a human being verbally bash me because I am different. Not that I have to have any so called approval to be who I want to be, but this nasty no good filth of a woman named Stacy, seems to think she knows me, my life and bashes my friends, who supposely no one likes. I guess the huge anger she has and her need to verbalize me and who I am, is a lack of brain cells everytime she opens her lips. I would tell her to close her mouth, but she would just still flap them. Stacy, if she was in my neighborhood, would be the bitch that would got kicked in the face and shoved down a watery hole for talking shit. In my hood where I am from, we beat bitches ass for talking shit. Specially disrespecting my friends, no excuse me, my family like she has been doing. I suppose if this was the old me and I was still on the streets and had nothing to lose, I could just walk up to her take a loaded gun and blow her brains out. But then that wouldn't solve the problem but only make it much worse. You know I am not going to get into this repetitive you suck no you suck arguement, because Stacy has hearing problems and the fact her ego is so big that she is has to constantly feed her ego because her bullshit meter is always running low. She uses the words Skank and Cunt and Loser and, you know what I am saying."

Bethany pauses to get up where she is at and then walks away from where she was seated at, continuing where she left off in her promo.

"All that calling me names, and for what Stacy? Does it make you feel really big and important to verbally bash someone who is different. Does it make you feel like such a big bully because you can sling mud at me, thinking that you can provoke my anger. Anyone that knows me knows that I don't care what anyone thinks of me, I am who I am, and your approval is not needed. If it makes you feel like such a woman to bash me, abuse me verbally, then go ahead, I don't care. Words are words and regardless, it won't be a factor to the match. What will be the factor is I..YES I...WILL beat the holy shit out of you and become the NEW CHAMP. Want to know something about me that no one ever guess they knew? I actually rather get a kick out of snapping bones in half. The way the snapping sounds when someone is screaming their head off in agony, knowing that any time I can just pop something out of place permanently. Honestly Stacy, I can go a bit Psycho..in the ring, hence why I am dubbed the Psychopathic Bytch."

Bethany sat upon a bench and looked around before she continued some more.

"Quite a few people used to tell me that I couldn't do something, and when I actually did it, they had a shocked look on their face afterwards. Telling me that I can't win that title, is only fueling my need to break you in half even more and end your career. You might laugh, mock me and say whatever, but Stacy you CAN NOT take me off my focus. That title is coming around my waist, no one is going to prevent me from accomplishing my goal. I have to prove nothing to anyone but myself. And when my hand is raised in victory...I hope you will be awake long enough to witness me wearing the title around MY waist.

Bethany shrugs and flips off the camera, as it fades out.

Da Gangstas

But the view fades back in several hours later inside of a locker room in the back of the Allstate Arena where the current Internet Champion sits in her ring gear with the title laid out on her lap. The Queen of Bitches sits on a leather sofa staring down at the belt on her lap, her hands moving up to rub the gold plate and then Stacy looks up with a devious smirk saying.

So Bethany Sorrow, you still believe I am the one bashing you when it was you drew first blood on the bashing and name calling, insisting I am a poor excuse for a wrestler, that I am a bitch…but honey, a bitch is mild for I am the Queen of all Bitches, especially some lil psycho whore like you. You dropped the names first and called me out, so I showed you that I will win by any means necessary, fight fire with fire and stir it up even hotter making you so confused you don’t have a clue what to say. So you just go and make shit up about me, about what I said or did, then you actually say I would get my ass kicked in your hood, that back in the day you would have blown my brains out in the street. Well chica, you have no clue where I have been or who I have seen do what, so if you think I would get my ass kicked by some run down skanky bums in your neighborhood, think again. Thing is, were in the Allstate Arena, in SEF, a wrestling promotion, so to put it simple for your pea brain, were in my world…your in my hood and I’m the only one who will be killing you!

A downright evil glare now as Stacy lifts the title on to her right shoulder stroking the gold gently with her left hand while saying sort of softly now.

You are more wrong than you realize honey for you have more to prove here and now than I do, than quite a few people tonight have to prove. Your not a veteran of SEF by any stretch, your not even a veteran of this business, just some rookie whore who got handed a title when she first came to SEF, flopped out, then what is it, you faked your own death, right? Then you come back under a mask with a bodyguard, get beaten, no, not just beaten, but owned by that blonde bimbo Tina, and no you think you have nothing to proven?! Chica, you got to prove everything to everyone or else you are definitely going to die tonight when I end your career because its as I said, I am going to out wrestle for damn sure, out class you no doubt and I will out shine you in every way. All I did was tell the truth of your lil boys ICP, no one likes them because they really do suck, not just as rappers and most definitely wrestlers, but they literally suck dick. Each others, groupies, probably yours as well!

She laughs a little, then stands up looking down with a sinister smirk while saying.

Tonight marks the night you find out that SEF is way too much for you, that the Queen of Bitches will be the new Queen of SEF by next year or sooner. I will relinquish this title one day, when I move up to something bigger, and you honey, your going down as usual, but that feeling is probably normal. Going down in the streets you grew up in, sucking off bums for the rest of their sandwich most likely, or maybe for their faygo, who knows and who cares!?!

She laughs again, then rolls her eyes saying.

All I care about is remaining champion and making sure your grubby hands don’t dirty up my gold. You can claim all you want about winning to spite being told you can’t win, but in the end it is as you were saying, words, and those words you spoke mean less than the name calling you started between us for you have never, ever backed up your words once in SEF. You came in here acting like some dark goth whore, now suddenly your back acting like some wannabe thug who thinks their hard when their softer than that scared whore Midnight who bombed out of SEF big time earning the title of SEF’s Biggest Loser! Then again, your looking to take the title from her apparently, certainly not this Internet Title that looks far better around my gorgeous waist because not only do I have better looks, I have the superior skill to make sure you can’t touch me or this!

She pats the title on her shoulder, smirks, then flips her hair up arrogantly and walks away leaving the room empty now, somewhat silent except for chatter from the hall perhaps, a busy night as it is the night of Evolution on a special Saturday night. The night Bethany Sorrow gets to be proven wrong on all accounts because all she has proven thus far is that she can lie and not take heat from Stacy. The Queen of Bitches is living up to her name and proving she more than deserves the Internet Title, but will she keep it or let it go to pursue something else?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF