sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Thanks For The Challenge, Now Let The Fun Begin

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 24, 2011, 11:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Standing tall on the ropes in the middle of a packed arena sold out to the rafters, the fans screaming loud and chanting…TINA…TINA…TINA…TINA…TINA…and the beautiful blonde bombshell has her International Title held high in both hands clutching the belt tight. Her expression is happier than ever, but her eyes welling up a bit at the overwhelmingly support for the real T & A of SEF who brings her right hand down blowing kisses to the crowd and winking while keeping the belt raised high in her left hand. She flashes the rock on sign with her right hand, then hops down doing a crotch chop and exit’s the ring slapping fans hands before heading to the back among the rapid fans engulfing her, the lights flashing and bright, so bright and intense its all we see, then………Tina is sitting in her locker room. Well it’s the IX locker room, but she is alone on one of the sofas, her ring gear on and the International Title laying across with her right leg crossed over her left. She’s leaning back into the sofa looking relaxed with the lights dimmed, so the focus remains on her, the focus remain in her eyes fixed on that International Championship she wears with pride every night. Her hands lay on the title as she looks up with not much emotion behind her eyes, just a determination to prove she is walking out of November To Remember with her title intact.

Now the fun begins for now I get to defend this beautiful piece of gold in a triple threat match this Sunday against two returning stars to SEF, Ashley Pearson and Derek Helms, a former couple that turned real violent on one another. And well if its violence the two of you like, then I can oblige you very well with one of the most sadistic beatings you will ever receive…at November To Remember. Everyone will remember it as the night I finished the job that Derek couldn’t get done on Ashley, then did the same job on him and walk out of Chicago with the International Title held high like I have been doing every goddamn night since I won this title!

Fired up now, the fire burning deep inside Tina who sits up a little, smirks kinda deviously and continues speaking.

I have been putting myself out there since I won the gold to create good competition for myself and well I had a great match with Xanthus at Halloween HaVoc, he even admitted to me that he’s got a ways to go before he gets back into it, but considering where he was for a longtime, he can take as long as he needs. Besides him I haven’t had the chance to really be challenged, but its not for a lack of trying on my end, so I am more than ready to prove any challenge before me will be answered with a T & A locked in so tight your grandkids will feel it!

A cocky smirk flashes across Tina’s face as she leans back, then pulls the title up leaning against her stomach. She holds her hands along the bottom sort of displaying it while grinning confidently and saying.

I have been waiting for this for too long, seething at the chance to put away two people such as yourself, so the both of you, Derek and Ashley, you had better not think that I will be some easy elimination to finish a war one on one and gain a title in the process. This is everyone for themselves and you got no one to help you, but don’t worry, the only one helping me is myself. You two try to double team me and well, I may have to throw up a sign and make sure you know better, then again, that’s only if I can’t whip both your asses despite anything like that because I expect it, I know anything can happen Sunday night. I live for matches like these, going out in front of those fucking people who just can’t seem to get enough no matter what I do because I am willing to bust my ass and not conform to some outline of who someone should be. I make my own way in this world, in this business and that way has gotten me this prestigious championship, so obviously, my way must be a successful way!

A bit of arrogance with her grin now and Tina still focused and relaxed says.

Remember who the real T & A around here is and why I am for if you make the mistake of many and try to degrade me by saying I am some blonde bimbo who fucks her way to the top, you only get one thing and that’s forced to tap out to the T & A! I proved doubters wrong last year and set the few remaining this year into exile because they couldn’t handle me. Sunday night I am out to make sure Ashley and Derek know that stepping in the ring with the real T & A means that they are most definitely facing real Talent and Aggression!

Tina glaring intently, then she sits forward laying the title on the table in front of her, takes the hose of the bong and picks up a lighter sparking the bowl. She inhales deep bubbling smoke through the water filling the glass vase like bong, then in clamps the choke on the other hose sucking the smoke in. Tina leans back holding it in, closes her eyes and exhales. She smiles softly and stands up walking away to get cleaned up and ready for the next night leading up to her big title defense at November To Remember. Its Tina putting her International Title up against Derek Helms and Ashley Pearson, to worthy contenders and proven challengers, but can even they stop the real T & A or will they tap out!?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF