sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Setting An Example

Started by Da Gangstas, December 25, 2011, 03:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Chicago Illinois, Christmas Eve Morning, about twenty four hours before present time and The Resurrector stands outside the home of Foxy Roxy, owner of the fallen, fake, Federation known as BUD, a once promising company turned to shit with pukestain politics running rampant. The Resurrector rapping his large gloved hand on the front door and Roxy opening it looks confused at the giant before her asking.

May I help you?

The Resurrector smirking just says.

Yes, yes you may help me!

And then a swift uppercut to her jaw sends Roxy flying backwards, but still on her feet only to be sent on to her back from a hard boot to the face from The Resurrector. He yanks Roxy up on to his shoulder, the leather coat rustling as he moves out the door and down the path to the street tossing her in the back of an old pickup. He then climbs into the drivers side and rives away into still night of the city disappearing into it and so we come back to present day, the morning of Christmas now and were in a deep, dark, dank basement. Roxy is strapped to a dull, metal cross, naked with blood running from her mouth and several cuts on her face, her tits, stomach, and legs. Her hair shaved off and laying on the cold, cement floor beneath her, her face still wet with tears and The Resurrector stands before as he has stood in this spot many of times before his victims. Leather pants and no shirt with that large, heavy machete in his right hand, he faces Roxy, so all we see is his back and The Resurrector speaks.

It is time you fell with your rotten, worthless company, it is time you set the stage for my biggest victim of all tonight at Christmas Carnage. Foxy Roxy, pfft, not really, although maybe it was the fight you put up trying to resist me earlier when I parted those lips and had my way with you?!

He points the machete to her shaven pussy and pokes in to her clit slicing a little causing blood to trickle down and Roxy to scream in pain. The Resurrector laughing and he says.

I little pleasure spiked with pain my dear!

He steps forward jamming the middle finger of his left hand up insider her, then pulls it out and backhands her across the face. The Resurrector backs up a bit saying.

You spewed a lot of bullshit in your time, you tried to act as a standard bearer and failed miserably, BUD died because you refused to let anyone outside a circle get over. You made up lies as did other about people getting held down elsewhere, SEF included when it is was you in your own company BUD doing it. You’re a hypocrite and a liar and a lousy fuck, so for that you must be my next example for like you, Shane Mack will fall by my hands!

And with one swift swipe of the machete Roxy’s life ceases and her head falls frozen in fearful pain to the cold, hard floor. He body lifeless and limp falls piece by piece as The Resurrector chops the arms and legs off, then turns sneering down with a nasty expression to say.

Tonight I come for your blood Mack, I come for your soul, but most importantly I come for your career for after Christmas its all over for you. After tonight you will be so changed that you will never, ever be able to do what you love as good as you could. You will become a shell of a man, a has been, and soon fade away to nothing while I take my rightful place as the best in SEF, as number one, and soon enough as the World Heavyweight Champion! I have not given up on that, but I have bigger fish to fry in Shane Mack for he deserve my utmost focus and attention and he will get that, he has it a hundred and one percent!

He rests the machete on his shoulder now and smirks a bit, though still looking nasty and The Resurrector says.

Mack can let it out all he wants, shout it out as loud as he can, yell at the top of his lungs, but it don’t matter to me for I have his back against the world and he knows it, he and I agree a on many things. But tonight we both agree that the other is to get their ass put down, so Mack had best be ready to accept getting put down so hard he just may get put out, permanently. Well, chances are good that he will be out forever as I look towards no other outcome, no other goal, but one, end the career of Shane Mack. Yea Mack, you have been persecuted by more people than anyone else perhaps, you are definitely the epitome of controversy, but you also a deadman come this night on Christmas. My present to the whole world will be you forced to retire and The Resurrector taking your soul is my own present. You will be the biggest and best victim of mine for it is you who will send me to the World Title to dominate this company like never before, like no one else ha even thought of. Its all mine and its all over for you, so happy holidays Mack, you better feast well and enjoy one moment today for it’ll be your last!

A look of disdain and disgust, then one more swipe of his blade comes crushing down sending the view to static and then to darkness!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF