sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wolf in a Triple Threat Match.

Started by The Perry Family, February 12, 2020, 11:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the Wolf has been unbeatable lately ever since returning to the ring she got herself a new Manager and a friend,she walks toward the ring wearing a leather jacket ripped jeans they go to the ring, she looks at everyone barley moves a muscle she got something strapped to her back,her manager is by her side is named Liz walker she looks at the audiance and she then begin to talk.

Liz Walker. all right for those of you who don't know me my name is Liz walker iam the advicat of the woman u see standing before you tonight her name is thhe wolf she is one of the toughest strongest baddest woman on the planet and with my help my gudiance! my leadership she can continue down the path of greatness she beat jade so bad she has not been in weeks and if she can do that to her worst enemy just think of what she can do to the rest of you and her oppointents tonight she got live in the ring on anarchry 254.

Liz Walker she is going to single handedly defeat simon nash the aussie tom smith this is going to be the easiest match ever so get ready u2 because there is only going to be one winner tonight and your looking at her the wolf the mysterious most dangerous woman in the world and your worst nightmare.!

the wolf expression has not changed since she got in the ring and liz smirks and she begin to talk again.

Liz walker so u2 simon nash and the aussie tom smith get down to the ring and face your worst nightmare!

they wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF