sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You're Dead

Started by CoC, February 04, 2020, 01:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

"You hear me Viper, you are dead!"

(Cliff O Clink paces back and forth in the back near the loading dock wearing a leather jacket and jeans with his wrestling boots on and short hair a bit messy like he don't care.)

"You keep trying to crawl back in here, but you need to stay in your hole and I will do my best to send you back. Now I don't know if I am defending my World Title or what because I am not the Wrestling World Champion, I am the Evolution X World Champion. Now, I wouldn't mind holding both titles, but I don't mind a singles match with Viper cause I'll whip his ass any night. No matter if my title is on the line, Viper won't, he can't get past me. His time ended long ago and he'll soon see The End."

(Cliff turns to bring a hand up shoving the view down and fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF