sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm Ready To Win!

Started by ChrisRogers, February 16, 2012, 02:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF cameras begin to roll showing Chris Rogers inside his dressing room preparing himself for two big matches, because he has a chance to win SEF Tag Team titles with Nick Torres on "Evolution" also a shot at World Championship if he wins the rumble at New Blood, so Chris Rogers speaks into the camera.

The bigggest night of my career in SEF has arrive a chance to become tag team champion on "Evolution" also having a chance to become World Champion if I win the rumble on "New Blood", so I guess the question on everyone mind is what is Chris Rogers thinking right now not only to become tag team champion on "Evolution" also a chance number one contender for World Championship if I win the rumble at New Blood. On this day, I promise you this every single person attending "Evolution" and "New Blood" will witness me work my ass off to become a tag team champion also win the rumble for a chance to be world champion in SEF. Two matches in one night can I win both I can if I do what I need to do to win I know what in stake time to step up to the plate or fail everything will not come my way again I understand what I need to do make no mistake about it. I am ready to go to war to win tag team titles also win the rumble.

Chris Rogers stop talking for a while thinking for a while started speaking again

I'm ready to win I am not going to lose put everything on the line show the world why I am the best in-ring performer wrestler in the world, and I'm ready to show the world I can carry this company on my shoulder as their World Champion If I win the rumble, so I am not going to lose I'm ready to win both matches in one night I am not saying that to be over confident its the truth I am not losing. I know who I am up against I am ready for tough task in hand ready to show the world I can pass any task that put in front of me, because I am not afraid of anyone in that locker room go to war with rest of tag teams also superstars in the rumble I don't back down from anyone. I'm ready to win these two matches it time for me to make splash to the top of SEF, and I will do it it my time to show exactly what I am that is one hell of a wrestler.

Chris Rogers goes back preparing for his matches on "Evolution" and "New Blood", so the scene changes/

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF