sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm In (WAR)

Started by Jake Voss, December 26, 2020, 03:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

(So WAR returns with a new card posted on Christmas and is set to be live on January fourth, twenty twenty one. The Anarchy Title returns in a over the top rope battle royal that anyone can enter. Well, a former Anarchy Champion just may enter and that former Anarchy Champion is the current World Champion and Universal Champion who stands in front of a dressing room door in a leather jacket and pants with his hair slicked back in a tight ponytail. A big grin on his bearded face as his arms are crossed over his chest.)

"So WAR returns to Monday Night and the Anarchy Championship is up for grabs in a battle royal. This battle royal is open to anyone wanting a opportunity at the Anarchy Title, so I am declaring myself the first entrant into this main event match to kick off the new year of twenty twenty one. It would make a great addition to my collection of top titles in SEF, so whoever else decides to enter, be warned, The Phoenix is all about that Anarchy."

(The Phoenix still standing there as the show go es to a break.)

Daddy Mack

(Back from break and MJ is seen walking out of Mack's dressing room to look around for The Phoenix, squinting his eyes and sneering slightly as he looks down to those watching and says.)

"Don't take this as disrespect for the top guy in SEF, because Phoenix, I know you are the biggest mountain in my way to the top, but I am going to win that Anarchy Title on WAR. I am entering the battle royal as well. This is a opportunity that I cannot afford to pass on. I don't care who I have to go through, what I have to do to win..."

(MJ smirking slightly now as he lifts his right hand up near his shoulder forming the wolfpac sign.)

"I know what it takes to get what I want and I am all about being respectful to those who came before me, but I am hungry for gold, my own gold. Being TV Tag Team Champion with Tina is a dream, so I guess I am already living the dream and maybe I don't deserve to be Anarchy Champion. That don't kill my hunger to hold that title, to hold a golden belt that I earned on my own because that is why we are all here."

(MJ with his arm lowered as he takes a deep breath before saying.)

"I look forward to WAR like no other show I have been anxious to compete on and call me a rookie, call me green, call me whatever you want, as long as the title of Anarchy Champion is another name to call ME!"

(MJ looking dead serious and turns to head back into Mack's dressing room.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF