sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Going Underground (Evolution)

Started by Jake Voss, November 04, 2020, 10:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

(Sitting in the locker room of the Underground Arena in Detroit Michigan is The Phoenix with his SEF TV World Title belt laying across his right knee. The champ dressed and ready to fight with his hair tied back to show his face full of confidence and a gleam to him as he smiles and says.)

"Cliff O Clink and Simon Lee Nash in a triple threat match for this!"

(The Phoenix slaps his right hand to his TV World Title while his left hand stays on his left leg. His eyes lit up and The Phoenix still smiling.)

"Cliff and I, well, everyone knows the history between us, we been here for years, then helped form the Dogs of War, now we're nWs, but tonight its all about the SEF TV World Championship. Cliff and I got no problem kicking each other's ass to be number one, we're brothers, its what we do best. And Simon Lee, a man I beat in the fatal four way to determine the one and only World Champion in SEF today. A former World Champion in his own right and triple threat rules mean he could beat Cliff and win the title. But we all know The Phoenix will never let that happen."

(The Phoenix lifting the title up as he stands on his feet and slaps the gold to his left shoulder. His left hand coming up to hold it there and his right hangs by his side as he says.)

"I am bringing SEF back to the Underground roots, back to this arena, back to Detroit and I am doing as SEF TV World Champion. Cliff and Simon, both former World Champions, one a best friend and one a comrade in the SEF ring for years now. I can't wait for this triple threat in the Underground Arena. I wanted this last week and now I got it and I can promise to lead SEF unlike anyone else in history. The reign of fire from The Phoenix has only begun!"

(The Phoenix walking out of the room and to the stairs heading down to the arena for Evolution.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF