sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Simon...Simon...Simon... (Evolution)

Started by Phoenix, November 25, 2020, 08:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(Back in the Underground Arena for Evolution this Wednesday night and the place is packed. A cold night in Detroit, but hot inside as we prepare for a what could be a huge show following Deadly Destruction this past Sunday. The Phoenix defending the World Title against King Mack now looks forward to tonight where he faces Simon Lee Nash. The challenger to The Phoenix could be a sleeper and pull something out at the last second or he may just stay asleep!? The Phoenix is ready for anything, dressed to compete and standing in front of a dressing room door just backstage, several feet from the curtain leading to that ring. The Phoenix with the TV World Championship around his waist and the Universal Championship over his right shoulder. His hands clasping the title over his shoulder and a cold look on his face as he says.)

"King Mack may as well have forfeited to me Sunday which sucks to say, but its not wrong. I got his back and he got mine, nWs is for life. Not to say SEF ain't cause we all know once you start a career in SEF, you always come back. Simon, you still here, you know, you just don't care. So what is it you do care about Simon? Anything at all? Whatever happened to that sister of yours who showed up here several years back and was taken advantage of by your buddy Jason Stratus was it??? Didn't you end up laughing at your sister and teaming with your buddy which I am not saying it was wrong of you, but it shows how little you care to give your all for what you claim to love. I don't know though, I give, and I give, and oh yes, I take what I earn from giving, so maybe I should say thanks because I am thankful for where I am. On top of SEF and waiting, Simon, I am waiting for you, or anyone to come knock me down. I don't want to get comfortable and lose what drove me to the top, and I won't. I am always hunting for my next challenger, get them before they get me, so where oh where are you Simon!?"

(The Phoenix look to his left, then around to the right and shrugs before turning to walk into the dressing room. The door pushed to almost close with the latch touching the frame.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF