sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution v. Jade West

Started by Daddy Mack, November 26, 2020, 01:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(MJ stands in front of the door for Mack's dressing room backstage at the Underground Arena in Detroit Michigan wearing his ring gear and the TV Tag Title belt over his left shoulder. He stands with his hands on his hips looking agitated and eager to get to the ring.)

"What can I say Jade West, first you don't know who I am, then you go look up my profile on the SEF roster and suddenly you know exactly who I am!?! Funny thing is, I don't even think I know who I am going into my fourth match and co holder of the TV Tag Team Championship. Don't get me wrong, I know myself and what I can do and why I am put in the position I am, because I can carry it all. I'll knock The Phoenix off his perch and take his titles if given the opportunity because one day I will take the opportunity. But hey, tonight its about Jade West and her TV Title, a championship I would love to hold above my head. She thinks I am not good enough to beat her and take her title, but she also thinks its my debut match. She ain't far off I guess as I did just arrive, however, I became a champion in my debut match, now I look to become a dual champion and will not stop there. I am Mack's real Monster because I will consume everything this business has to offer and take every advantage I can to be number one. I didn't bust my ass to move my family over here and have any dream to be second best. It will take time, it will be hard, but I will make it look easier than anyone in history."

(MJ cracking his neck a few times and jumps up and down to loosen up, then pats the TV Tag Title belt over his shoulder and looks with a respectful glare.)

"Good luck to you to Jade."

(MJ winking before he walks off for the ring and we can hear Godzilla by Eminem blaring over the pa.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF