sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 71

Started by NBD, November 27, 2020, 12:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Date: Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020

Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Map of Arena

Theme: Welcome To The Family by Avenged Sevenfold

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
"The Aussie" Tom Smith v. The Phoenix

Mid Card Bout
King Mack & Jade West v. J X C & Hick Janes

Main Event
Tina + MJ + Simon Lee Nash v. The Resurrector(c) + Viper(c) + Nick Torres(c)

SEF Triple Tag Team Championship

NBD

Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020

The show opens up in the back of the Underground Arena on the ground level floor inside the conference room where A Native Americano also known as King Mack these days sits at the head of the table. He wears a blue t-shirt and dark blue jeans with his hair cut short and a goatee wrapped around his mouth. To his right sits Viper in a black casual suit with a white undershirt and head shaved, no facial hair either. To his right is J X C who wears a black and white suit with his head shaved, but looking like its been close to a month. Hick Janes sits by his brother wearing a grey t-shirt and blue jeans, clean shaven like X, but a head of hair cut short. To ANA's left sits The Phoenix who wears his ring gear and long hair down his shoulders with the Universal and TV World Titles in front of him sitting across from the Triple Tag Title that sits in front of Viper. The Phoenix's bearded face hidden as his dark eyes peer to his right. To his left sits The Resurrector cloaked in his hooded robe colored black and his Triple Tag Team Title sits in front of him. His long hair hanging down his shoulders sticks out of the hood a bit and we can see his goattee as Jade West is to his left and she looks up at The Resurrector while listening for King Mack. The TV Title sits in front of her and at the other end of the table sits the third Triple Tag Team Title in front of Nick f'n Torres who sports his black tee and jeans with the glasses to match hiding his eyes. A toothpick in his mouth being swished around as his elbows are on the table with his hands under his chin looking arrogant with his long black hair in a ponytail and a smirk on that clean face. ANA across the table looks at his stable, nWs, a sick smile on his face and he nods yes before saying.

"Tonight we stick together and make sure no one in the nWs goes down."

The Phoenix chiming in.

"What about Cliff? You heard anything from him?"

ANA nodding no and Viper now says.

"Don't worry about Cliff, you need to find The Aussie and teach him a lesson, forget the match, just make him realize-"

The Phoenix cuts him off.

"I don't need to do a damn thing because I already do it all and these titles in front of me prove that. But hey, you so worried about me making some realize something, then I agree, forget the match I had booked and let's you and I have a match tonight."

ANA looks like he likes that and looks at Viper for his approval to which he just nods ok accepting it seems. ANA says.

"Well ok, The Aussie is out and nWs will own the night by facing each other in every match, well, except the main event, but we will be there, the nWs will reign supreme in the main event."

Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Map of Arena

Welcome To The Family by Avenged Sevenfold

Opening Contest
Viper v. The Phoenix

Cliff o Clink gets involved with a chairshot to Viper knocking him out, but giving him the win by DQ to which The Phoenix just asks why. Cliff smirking and walks away.

Winner: Viper

Mid Card Bout
King Mack & Jade West v. J X C & Hick Janes

Winners:
ANA & Jade

Main Event
Tina + MJ + Simon Lee Nash v. The Resurrector(c) + Viper(c) + Nick Torres(c)
SEF Triple Tag Team Championship

Fantastic match here and almost new champions on a several occasions despite some miscommunication between Simon and his partners. ANA shows up to ringside though and distracts the referee allowing Jade West to slip in through the crowd. Jade taking Simon out with chair and turns to catch Tina with it, but the Golden Gal ducks and takes Jade and herself out to the floor. MJ suffers a double team from The Resurrector and Nick Torres before being put away by the Resurrection.

Winners: The Resurrector, Nick Torres, Viper

ANA with Justice to Tina and then helps Jade into the ring to celebrate with the Triple Tag Team Champions as Evolution comes to a end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF