sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your King Has Awoken (Evolution)

Started by NBD, December 01, 2020, 09:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(King Mack, otherwise known as A Native Americano, or just ANA for short, he is the one man in charge of SEFWUN, he owns the company, but he also runs the most dominant faction in wrestling today, the new World society. The nWs as they are referred to do whatever they have to do to insure the continued success of SEF to not just live, but thrive and that means facing each other head to head in the ring. King Mack sits back in the nWs dressing room relaxing for a minute on the leather sofa in there and appears to be the first to arrive as he is all alone right now. So the king breaks the silence as he decides to speak.)

"They took the TV Tag Team Titles from nWs and now we have to fight amongst our own group to earn a shot at getting the straps back. All that means is that we will have the highest rated tag team match of the night on Evolution because when the nWs takes the ring, we own it. J X C and Hick Janes are going to fight myself and my partner, the Devil's Princess, Jade West. So Jade, let's see if we can't make you a double champion, so you can have a nice shiny TV Tag Title belt to go with your TV Title!?! What do ya say Jade, ready to serve your king and do your devil in The Resurrector proud?!?"

(ANA just goes silent now and waits for Jade or any of the rest of the nWs to show up.)

The Perry Family

Jade West. comes to where king mack, is she knocks on his door walks in goes to where he is sits down and begin to talk.

Jade West.hey there mr Mack how's it going im with you all the way, we are going to become the greatest toughest strongest most powerfull Tag Team in the World of Wrestling i can not wait to help you take out, JXC AND Hick James defeating them would be no problem at all i hope they do know what they are getting in to, because iam more then ready.

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF