sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Aussie versus The Phoenix (Evolution)

Started by Phoenix, December 01, 2020, 11:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

"I don't really care about The Aussie and why should I when his performance of recent weeks is to not even show up!?"

(The Phoenix leaning against the wall next to the dressing rooms and looks a little agitated at The Aussie no showing, but smiles as he is excited for something else.)

"Now take it how you will, say I am looking past The Aussie, but its hard to not to when he ain't even here, so I have wasted enough breath on him. Cliff o Clink, that's a name I am familiar with and someone I can't wait to have back in SEF. I hope to be talking to him this time next week, but we will see. For now, I will focus on my task of performing in the opening match of Evolution seventy one. I didn't get to be Universal and World Champion at the same damn time by overlooking anyone, regardless of track records because all records are meant to be broken. I'm going to wrap this up quick, but know this, Cliff, I'm waiting."

(The Phoenix pushing himself off the wall and heads around the corner to the ring dressed out in his gear as Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions can be heard over the pa of the Underground Arena.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF