sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'M BACK!!! (Evolution)

Started by CoC, December 09, 2020, 08:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Cliff o Clink stands backstage in front of the garage door of the Underground Arena wearing a leather jacket and his ring gear looking in the best shape of his life with that dark edge still to him.)

"The Phoenix and I got a lot of history man, we ran this company side by side with ANA, but we both embarked on our own journey to be number one and that is where we are now, that is the future. I have no desire to join the nWs, I despise everything they stand for. The unity to hold down others, to rule this company, to endure us all to their way of life. Now don't get me wrong, a brotherhood is something I love, but brothers know when the time to fight the system and fight each other come to pass. The Phoenix and I are brothers and I would team with him in a heartbeat if he wanted me to, if we needed to be a team, but tonight we fight the system, one on one, on one. King Mack, ANA whatever he calls himself, we fight you, the Owner of SEF, the head of the nWs, we fight you, but we do it alone. I am in this for my reason and The Phoenix has his own, or rather he has two, the Universal and World Championships something that will be my reason to take soon enough."

(Cliff walks past pushing the cameraman making the view go all over the place before we go to break.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF