sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Felt like old times

Started by Simon Lee Nash, December 10, 2020, 12:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is heading back to the locker room feeling good after the huge win. Himself, MJ and Tina just knocked off King Mack, Nick Torres and The Resucctor in the six man tag team match.

Simon goes and sits down on the chair.

Simon: I have to say MJ your good man. You got a bright future here in SEF. No doubts about that. You know what you remind me of myself when i first started here in SEF and i think Tina can agree with that.

Simon: But you did awesome man. you held it down. You showed your heart and that was exactly that you needed to do. Well done bro.

Simon gets up and walks to Tina.

SImon: ANd you, Golden Goddess Strikes again. You was amazing but then again you already knew that you won the match for us. But like you said that you had my back and i would have yours. You didn't need to throw up the wolfpac sign cause you already had it but together we are a special force.

Simon: There is not that many people that i trust in SEF, But you are one that i am willing to go to war with. You are one that i will ride or die with. Like i said that there is not many i can say that.

Simon: Well done guys, Who knows what will happen next and what the future may bring but this night. savior it. enjoy it. this was awesome.

Taylor Andrews

(Tina nodding in approval and gives a Simon a hug, then breaks the embrace and MJ bumps fists with Simon leading Tina to say.)

"Savior long and hard because this Sunday MJ and I defend our TV tag team Titles against King Mack and Jade West while you Simon, you deal with Viper, a legend in his own right, but a very beatable one. I know you can do it this Sunday. You show up with this renewed fire and Viper will stand no chance. We are on our way to something great once again. Through all the downs and twists and turns we are here and its about time we took it back. It feels like old times indeed and that is how it is with us, with The Showtime, its how we roll. SEF needs this, wrestling needs this, we are needed to reform this business the way it should be."

(Tina sitting on a chair now and leans back relaxing a bit looking around for her bag. MJ with his gear off and hitting the showers already as Simon sits across from Tina. The Golden Goddess looking at her old friend with a smile and says.)

"It was good to have ya back, I just hope its not...well, let's leave it at that, it was good to have ya back, it did feel good, and I hope its a sign of a new era."

(She smirks now and says.)

"Now we just need Mack back!"

Simon Lee Nash

Simon just sits there for a second.

Simon: yeah don't worry about it. I'm back. I mean here i am. Life can throw alot of things at me, But i was able to manage it alot more better than i did in the past. Your right. I do got a huge fight coming up on Sunday Night when it comes to Viper. It's been a long time since i faced off with him. It's been like two years maybe three years now. Plus you and MJ do have a huge fight. looks like a turf war is about to go down again.

Simon: Jade West and King Mack are no joke. Jade has made herself useful in the eyes of King Mack but i know you. I know what you are capable of. and MJ Showed me something tonight.

Simon: Like you said. Wresting need this, Plus it is good when we are on the same page. Fighting alone in this war is like a sucide mission. only asking for trobule. But together and united like this.

Simon does a sigh

Simon: Your right. I wasn't in a good place, I just didn't feel myself. There was alot of shit that was going on that beyond my control but again it wasn't your fault, Or even SEF.

Simon: But i am here now, I am refocus and i am looking forward to beating down Viper as your guys are looking forward to successfully defend your TV Tag Team titles on Sunday.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF