sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Back to work Simon's RP for Evolution

Started by Simon Lee Nash, December 21, 2020, 12:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is once again a champion, He teamed up with his good friend and the Golden Goddess of SEF TIna and an unlike partner in King Mack after MJ was jumped and taken out before the triple tag team title fight by the same person, However that was in the past and now Simon and his friends slayed the dragon that was Nick Torres, The Resurrector and Viper. Now Simon is back in multi man match against three other guys in a fatal fourway vs Nick Torres, Hick James and JXC.

Simon Lee Nash is sitting down on a chair just thinking about the events that happen in the past week. Beating Viper in a street fight then going on to win the triple tag team championships.

Simon: You know there was a reason that i came back and got a renewed focus for moments like this, to win championships and push myself to be better than the last match, What happen at Evolution was amazing and a night i will never forget. My heart breaks for MJ, He is one of the nicest dudes and it sucks what happen to him, Taken out before he got a chance to fight for the triple tag titles.

Simon: Sometimes it makes me wonder if i can trust king Mack but Tina assure me that he is cool and he can be trusted. So that is good enough for me. Everybody knows that i trust Tina with my life and i know that she can trust me with hers. it's great to be a champion with her and King, We shall see.

Simon: however, Now i got to get back right in the ring again. This time i am going to fly solo as i have to take on three others in a fatal fourway.

Simon: Nick Torres, We seem to meat again. The last time we faced off was the triple tag team championship match, Now i know you are a strong fighter I know what you bring to the table. It's going to be one hell of a war and i know you are going to be looking for payback after losing last week.

Simon: Now Hick James, Man it's been about a year or so since i faced off with you man. I remember we had a couple of fights that was pretty damn good. Now i haven't seen you around now a days. So i don't know what to expect. I don't know if you are the same Hick James or if you have lost a step or two. I guess i will have to find out one way or another.

Simon: last is you JXC. Bro it's been a minute since i have seen you as well. You and myself faced off back in the day as well and now here we are one more time. It's going to be one hell of a match to and interesting to see what you bring to the table.

Simon: I am at the top of my game now. I have been looking forward to these battles more than ever. I know that i am looking better and more focus at the job at hand. Each match, Each fight i am giving myself a different look, a different prespective in alot of things but now more than ever. I am here to become the best of the best. This fatal fourway won't be any different. I am looking to win this match and more on to what i believe will be momentum for me as we are heading into 2021.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF