sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Closing out 2020 With a Bang

Started by Simon Lee Nash, December 30, 2020, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

This has been a crazy 2020 for Simon Lee Nash but now he is a champion one more time. This time a part of a Triple Tag team Champions with the lovely Tina and King Mack. Now on the last show of 2020. They will defend the championship against Hick James, Viper and JXC.

Simon: Hmmmm

Tina: What's on your mind?

Simon: Just the mire fact that this is the last event of the year. after this War is going to happen in 2021.

Tina gives him like a who cares look.

Tina: Point is?

Simon: Point is that i want to go out there in win this match. I want to go into 2021 as a champion thank you very much.

Simon scoffs at her for a second then gives out a simple laugh under his breath.

Simon: Just like the good old days. But honestly tonight is going to be a little different then our usual situation.

Simon: You see i trust you with everything, I know you will have my back and i will have yours. But it comes to King Mack, I honestly don't know. I mean he attacked MJ and took him out then just because he can decide to join us to win the triple tag team titles.

Simon: I mean don't get me wrong, I am glad that he is with us and i am glad we won the titles but it leaves me to wonder if he can be trusted and will he be loyal to us.

Simon: When it was Mj you and i there was no problems. We had everything clicking like a machine. I just want to be sure that we are all on the same page

Simon: I just don't want to lose this title cause of a miscommunication that's all i am thinking about right now.

TBC by anyone.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF