sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Resurrection of the World Heavyweight Title (Evolution)

Started by Da Gangstas, March 02, 2012, 01:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

The newly crowned Icon Champion sits behind the wheel of the old pickup were used to seeing him in somewhere out in the woods. His leather coat around him and the window down with his right arm resting there, his elbow sticking out. The Resurrector sporting a black bandana covering the top of his head with his long hair hanging out the back and down his shoulder. A sneer across his lips and his gaze set dead ahead down the old two track he’s parked on, just a couple well grooved lanes for tires and some grass growing up the middle. The Resurrector smirking now and keeps his gaze ahead while saying.

Reynolds, I could kill you any time I wanted, but watching you foam at the mouth, rant and rave like a controlled lunatic, its still fun. But come Friday night if you can win your first match you won’t win your second and the more you come at me, the more you will wish you were dead. I don’t like you and for good reason for it is you and Fate who screwed me over three years ago for that very title we both get a shot at tonight. Oh, excuse me, I get a shot, you have to earn one because unlike you, I have been kicking ass and dominating time after time in the ring for the last six months or so. The Icon Title is a great one and it holds special meaning to me, plus after losing the belt last year for problems beyond my control, its time to showcase the real icon of SEF!

A smirk, but turned to a sneer as he says.

Something that doesn’t fit you Matlock, let alone the word legend for that word means something you have never done. Maybe I have never earned that name either though for legendary, to be considered almost mythical, hard to believe it happened unless you saw them perform in that ring yourself. Well I admit you talented  Matt, your far from legendary and far from being any real SEF Champion for all that shit you preach about getting shafted was brought on by you. It is you who went to that shithole called wrestling two thousand, Y2K or something or maybe that’s just where they got the idea from?! Fact is, you flaunted the belt over there and nearly got it stolen, you took the SEF Title, THE Title, and took it to a place SEF never gave two shits about. You fucked up and you paid, so get over it and stop your whining, shut the fuck up, step in my ring and do something about it. You bitch and moan and claim this or that, well I’m not Chris Rogers and I doubt Corez or even Reynolds is. I am the guy who tossed you off a cell, I am the guy who showed up under many names and if you don’t the whole story, too bad, for its already been told. Skull was a nickname and SEF management in the early days, they had many ideas and made many promises and I was included, so they took that nickname and said, do this and well, we got big plans for ya. I never hid behind a mask for its always been me in this ring no matter what I may have looked like or went by and I eventually got rid of that bullshit. Then you all began to see more clearly the way I wanted you too and now you have what you have today, the Icon Champ and your next World Champ, The Resurrector who will indeed come for your lost soul. The only fraud would be a man claiming to be something he never earned, but you’re here now and you have yet another chance, as SEF always gives, to make amends. I can conceive of anything happening, my mind has no limits and I don’t doubt your ability to reach the top Matlock. You climbed the ladder once before, but as I pointed out and others may have as well I think, YOU screwed yourself, you fucked up, you took a shit on SEF and its top title, so you paid for it and now your back for more. So I say to you son, suck it up, stay loyal, and reach for that prize and don’t get your panties in a twist when some little kids from that joke of a circuit run their mouth. SEF doesn’t care for that and never has, but has been sucked in before. I have always ignored it which is why you saw me come and go so many times over the years. Stupid shit goes away when I am around or else I do and I do what I love without the bullshit. So if you expect to have this be your night, to shine bright and all that shit, then first you need make sure you’ve grown up to the point where pulling that stunt you pulled eight years ago never happens again and that means you need to prove your loyalty to this company like you had done once before. Tonight though, tonight you find out firsthand that I never hid a damn thing from anyone over the years, you just didn’t get me, you failed to understand and that is why I whipped your ass then and why I will tonight. You have no clue about me Matt, least none your aware of yet, but after tonight, who knows!?! Its the same as I will do to Corez who’s title will be wrapped around my waist with the one already there!

Another smirk, but going back to a sneer now and he starts the truck up revving the engine load, roaring the beast to life. He smirks and looks out with that sneer saying.

I’m not just gonna kill you Reynolds, but Matlock, Corez, and anyone who tries to stop the resurrection of the World Heavyweight Championship, I will kill you all! I have no remorse for my actions, there is no sympathy for what I do, what pain I inflict, what bones I may break from dismantling each and every one of you limb by limb. Whether its wrestling you into submission and breaking you apart or just crushing you with raw power into the canvas, two things I only have to do if you survive my road to the show, for you will all fall to The Resurrector and Rest In Pieces!

A smirk again and then he shifts to drive peeling down the two track spraying up some dirt. The pickup hauling ass and disappearing into the woods……then we flash to later that night to a small club with a few people partying hard, then a man with a blonde ponytail and average build, wearing blue jeans and grey hoodie, walks outside to get some air. He walks over to an alley sparking up a cigarette and just as the flame touches he sees The Resurrector come from the alley smashing a tire iron to his head. Then the big man swoops up the other guy walking into the alley disappearing into the darkness……..then flash to a dark, dank basement somewhere familiar, like perhaps the lair of slaughter for The Resurrector who stands shirtless wearing surgeon style pants. The heavy machete in his right hand laying over his right shoulder and the man from earlier strapped to a large metal cross and naked. The Resurrector sneering swipes the machete cutting his cock off, the man screaming and crying now, hysterical. The Resurrector just laughing, then looks up saying.

Now you can no long rape the unwilling and do any more damage to this already cesspool of a world. You are finished, just as Reynolds, Matlock, and Corez, you are staring at one option, to die for your sins. The Natural Sinner Rick Reynolds, count your blessings if you lose to Matlock or your in for something you can’t survive. You may have more in common with this scumbag for Reynolds, you try to rape the industry that made you and for that you will be dealt with. If you make it into the ring against me, you won’t make it to Wrestle X, you won’t survive another show in SEF, you’ll be done, dead, like this!

And with one more wipe of the blade the man before him on the cross has his head falling to the floor, frozen in fear and hysteria, then a thud. The Resurrector slashing the legs of letting them drop, but still are tied to the bottom of the cross and blood drips out. He chops the arms off letting the torso fall like a dead carcass to the floor, cause that’s what it is. The Resurrector turns resting the machete up on his right shoulder again, sneers as he looks down, sprays of blood on his chest.

That World Heavyweight Championship is coming back to me for I will resurrect the title of all titles, the title Matt though he took to some shitty organization eight years that had to try and ride the coattails of SEF by supposedly stealing it. And if they didn’t do it, how do you know, how does anyone know for I am not making a claim of what they did, I am viewing their actions and calling it as it is, a spade is a spade and they are the real thieves. Tonight though it will be I who steals the title, who takes it back to where it belongs, so too bad Corez, your effect will be met with my fist, my boot, my drive to be World Heavyweight Champion! The three of you have to look into my eyes and try to stop my force from taking over SEF once again and if you think you know how to stop me, well, we’ll see and I’ll see all of you in the ring and don’t worry, I’ll bring the body bags cause your all gonna need ‘em!

A sick smirk and then a swipe of the machete brings the view to static, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF