sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Out in the Cold (Anarchy)

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 20, 2021, 12:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor Andrews standing on the snowy bank of the Detroit River with the skyline behind her lit up bright yet still not enough to brighten up the darkest streets this town has linking neighborhoods together. Tina in a black leather jacket with a black scarf around her neck and her hands in her pockets hugging her frame. A pink sock hat on her head with a pom pom on top. A pair of black stretchy pants hug her legs with a pair of knee high stilleto boots covering her feet. The Golden Gal looking a bit rosy cheeked in the cold winter as her bright eyes stare into the reflection of Detroit on its own river.)

"Tonight's big fight on Friday night Anarchy is looking more like a clusterfrenzy of madness ready to happen once that bell rings. A fatal four way Triple Tag Team Championship match is exactly what I want to be in to regain those titles, but MJ has been absent lately and Simon Lee seems to be enjoying his WAR and Anarchy dominance as champion of both shows. He and I are US Tag Team Champions though and he earned his right to enjoy his championship perks. Tonight though, I want to add those Triple Tag Team Titles to our collection."

(Tina fixing her gaze this way with her undying passion for wrestling shining as bright as her eyes.)

"The Triad I see are returning, but in what form!? The Resurrector, Jade West, and Viper could be a interesting trio to contend with in this crazy clustermatch. The champs of course are some real gangstas, but if MJ and Simon can get on the same page I am on, read every word, and follow in line with their partner, we will walk out Triple Tag Team Champions. I have come too far to quit, to walk away, to just drop it all and not be the greatest of all time. At thirty one years old I am just reaching my prime, so imagine what else I could do in this industry. More than you, or anyone else!"

(Tina staring a hole in anyone watching as she continues.)

"Taylor Andrews has yet to reach her peak and I know, I've done it all, but I will do it all over again and again, but better than before. I am not done, not going anywhere, I will remain forever in everyone's memories as the best. The very best, the absolute best there is in this wrestling industry today. That is why our roster has a lack of competitors, I take full credit for not having competition because no one in this world can compete against me. I take a hundred percent credit for keeping talent out of SEF, but while I may be the reason why they all too scared to step in my ring, I will not step back or step down because they aren't good enough. They don't want it as bad, they are not as hungry as I am to hold that brass ring and ride it for years. If these so called talented wrestlers around the world would realize that they could learn from me, from a few of us in SEF, that they too could possibly be competition. Maybe not for me, but for some others in SEF!?!"

(Tina smirking amusingly at the way she refused to put over anyone.)

"I am so over everyone in SEF and well it can grow tiring after a while, my passion renews everytime I step in the ring. Tonight is no different as I show up those who could care less."

(Tina looking back at out over the river taking a deep breath and walks along the river front as the view pans out over the city of Detroit.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF